A Growing Desire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We had just finished our latest lovemaking session. Both of us, exhausted, on our backs next to each other. Jake was slowly coming back to reality. He slipped his hand behind my blonde hair and turned my head to face him.

"You've gotten over your disgust at saying pussy and cock." It wasn't a question. I felt myself blushing.

"Well, yeah, I figure it's time I grow up and get over it. I guess I realized how lame my dirty talk was without your favorite words."

He laughed.

"My favorite words? I think you know my favorite words are I love you."

"God, you're cheesy. I love you too."

"But you're right, you do sound a bit less clinical saying pussy rather than vagina."

"Shut up." I hit him on the shoulder.

"Keep hitting me, I like the way your boobs move when you do."

"You suck," I said.

"You seem to like it."

I moaned. "So what?"

I still hadn't shared with Jake this fantasy that had been boiling inside of me. I obviously couldn't ask one of my friends for advice.

"Jake," I said, "Want to get drunk tonight?"

----------

We stumbled back to my place around 2:00 AM. We'd spent most of the night in our favorite campus bar. We weren't wasted, but we were both feeling the affects of shots, a few mixed drinks, the crush of bodies, and the promise of flirting. I had worn more makeup than usual, a tiny miniskirt and tight top that emphasized my big boobs. I figured it's okay to dress like a slut if you have a boyfriend. I eyed Jake with the sultriest look I could muster.

"Take off your clothes." I walked up closer to him. "I want you to fuck the shit out of me like the slut I am."

He eyes went wide.

"I told you to take off your clothes, Jake. Why are you just staring at me?"

I sat back on the bed, legs crossed, watching. He certainly didn't have the grace of a woman, but for a drunken male, he did well. I imagined him as a stranger I met at a bar. I would be congratulating myself for getting so lucky. I caught my breath as he took off his shirt and his abs and chest came into view, covered with sparse manly hair.

I beckoned for him to cover over to me. I kissed him and brought his ear to my mouth.

"My pussy has been wet all night, and I need to feel your cock inside me."

That seemed to raise his energy a bit, and he started to put his male strength to use. He threw me back on the bed, ripped off my skirt and top. I had taken off my panties in the bathroom at the bar.

"You slut," he growled.

"Your slut. Fuck me, Jake."

He stripped off his remaining clothes and positioned himself on top of me. I looked into his eyes.

"Fuck my slutty cunt. It needs your cock."

Despite how wet I get, I'm a small girl and I'm tight and he has a thick cock. It usually takes a finger or tongue first, some gentle pushing, slowly getting deeper, before his dick is all the way in me. But I think he got my message because any softness he usually shows had disappeared and all that was left was his throbbing hard cock deep within my pussy.

"FUCK!" He had pushed all the way in with such force that it felt like my pussy was being torn in two. He started rapidly fucking me, pushing in and drawing all the way out. He held my face in one hand, and the other hand was twisting my hard nipple.

"You feel so good Jake, fuck me harder!"

He flipped me over, onto my hands and knees. I felt his strong hand descend on my ass and I moaned loudly.

"Fuck, yes, spank me, Jake, spank me, I've been a bad girl!"

"A bad girl, huh?" He spanked my other cheek. "You know I don't like bad girls. I don't think you deserve my cock anymore." He spanked me again, even harder this time and I could feel the red glow spreading across my ass.

"Please, please." And then I felt his mouth descend on my pussy from behind. Fuck, that felt good. His tongue speared my wet slit, working its way around skillfully.

Then he licked my ass.

"FUCK! Jake. Jake. Please."

"Please what?"

I struggled to say it. This was beyond our current routine.

"Please what?" He repeated.

"Lick my ass! I want to feel your tongue there."

I couldn't believe he was licking my ass. It felt so naughty. I felt incredible. I heard myself spewing out phrases I didn't even know existed, moaning loud enough to wake the entire apartment complex.

"Please fuck me now, please Jake, I need your dick," I moaned.

He lined his cock up from behind and pushed into me as I looked back at him. I grabbed my sore ass and spread it wide for him, giving him a view of where his tongue had just penetrated. I felt his cock twitch inside of me. I moaned in response and started thrusting myself back against him as he pounded into me.

Then I pulled him away and told him to lie down. I positioned my knees to his sides and grabbed his cock and pointed it inside of me. I lowered my hot pussy down, engulfing his thickness. I felt my wetness drip all over him. We were both sweating.

I lowered my face to his to kiss him as I started moving my body up and down his hard shaft. I rocked back and forth, up and down. He grabbed my ass, biting his nails into it. My hair was everywhere.

"Finger me," I whispered and took his index into my mouth and then placed it back behind me. He rubbed it around my asshole. "That's it, babe, I can take it." He slowly pushed his wet finger inside my ass.

"UGH. Don't stop, babe. It's okay, you won't hurt me."

I was on top of him, rubbing my clit against his body as my pussy worked his cock in and out, and his finger was making its way into my virgin ass. I felt so wonderfully dirty.

"Mm, yes, you like when I fuck you like this? Don't you? I remember the first time you ate my pussy. You licked my ass, didn't you? You've wanted my ass for a long time. It's yours. My sexy virgin ass, it's all yours. You've come in my mouth, you've come in my pussy, don't you want to come in my ass?"

His eyes were closed. I could tell he was holding off coming, my words seeping into his scalp and imprinting themselves in his brain. I knew he would remember every single word I said. I was on a high. I slowed down to keep him from coming.

"Don't come yet, babe. I want to come together."

He opened his eyes and nodded. Then, finally, he spoke.

"You said you had been a bad girl. What did you mean?" His finger had made its way deeper into my ass, and had started moving in and out. The pain had mostly gone, but the dirtiness of it remained and it made my pussy even wetter. Now or never, I thought.

"I've been having the dirtiest fantasies."

"Like what?"

I lowered one of my tits down to his mouth. He eagerly took my nipple into his mouth as he twisted the other one.

"I'm not sure I should tell you," I whispered into his ear.

"Does it have to do with anal?"

"Mm, no, but this is amazing." I started picking up the speed again. "You sure you won't be mad if I tell you?" He shook his head.

"I keep dreaming. Oh yes, fuck me harder. That feels good. I keep dreaming of having sex with another girl." I was nervous, but I tried to sound confident and smile.

I don't know why I had worried. The second I said girl his cock throbbed, and felt like it enlarged inside of me. He let out a strangled, masculine groan. He started fucking me harder.

"Oh, did that turn you on?" I placed my hands against his strong chest and started working myself up and down his dick.

"You have no idea."

"Mm, good, because I keep having to watch two girls together to get off. I keep dreaming about it. I even squirted the other night all over the couch as I watched porn."

That set him off. He grabbed my ass and started directing my movements on his cock. Making me fuck him fast and hard.

"Yes, Jake, yes, just like that, don't stop, come with me. Come baby."

"I'm getting close, come for me. Come on me. Let me feel you all over my cock."

I felt his cock grow inside me, and then I felt his come fill my pussy. And then I came, screaming as my pussy contracted around his cock, milking him for more. I felt my come everywhere. Or was it sweat? Everything was slick with our lovemaking.

I was out of breath. He was passed out, and I quickly joined him.

To be continued.

12