A Gulliver's Travel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You know it's all fake, right?" they asked each other simultaneously. Realizing they had done so, they noiselessly chuckled to themselves.

A minute later the clerk, suspending a draped object resembling a birdcage, returned and set the requested item on the counter. Terry and Bart parted the drape and looked inside. They nodded approvingly and paid the woman 421 credits. For people of their incomes, this was a bite of their credit data but they could not help but indulge every so often. "You're aware that these are not to be used with intercourse, right?" the clerk asked with rote memorization.

"Yeah. We've bought them before," they replied.

Rustles from the cage Terri and Bart placed in the back-seat made it difficult for him to concentrate on his driving. His cock hardened in anticipation and not a minute passed when he did not adjust his pants to accommodate his erection. After a very short time, he started to fix it tactilely. Terry easily noticed this and removed his hand from his throbbing cock. She squeezed it at the base hoping to scare it and tame the beast until they got home but it did not work. She became frustrated and squeezed more vigorously until she heard him groan quietly and realized he was getting pleasure from her attempts to retard his erection so she stopped entirely...much to Bart's disappointment.

Terri and Bart saw the Sun, thru their large picture window, set behind the artificial horizon of sky scrapers just as they stepped into their apartment. She set the cage on the floor and stretched for a moment and Bart saw her ample breast stick even farther into the air. His erection had not died down during the whole trip and she continued to stretch and twist her body to tease Bart as much as possible. When she eyed his bulging erection she smiled to herself for a job well done. Just as she grasped her hair and lifted it up to relieve her back from the heat it kept in, he ran to her, grasped her by the side of her head, and clasped his lips to hers so hard she could not have broken from them if she wanted. Instead she closed her eyes and grabbed his shoulders. Their tongues probed each other's mouths with all the frustration that an evening of anticipation could tolerate.

Seconds later Terri and Bart began removing the other's clothing with haste and in no time they were both naked. He wedged his left hand into her ass cleft, swung the other arm in the bend of her knee, and with moderate effort, hoisted his lean and tall beauty up to meet his face as he cradled her. They kissed deeply again as he carefully knelt down low enough for her to reach the cage and carry it with her before they walked into the bedroom. When they came in she once again set it down and Bart aggressively tossed her onto their comfortable bed. Terri bounced from joy and physics causing her bosom to do likewise. He climbed on all fours and approached her as she spread her legs wide for him. Without penetration, he mounted her slim body and they continued their passionate embraces. His hands fondled her massive tits as his mouth pleasured her neck and lips; he withdrew occasionally but her mouth always followed and he never escaped her sweet wet lips.

"Why do you even try to get away?" she asked with playful laughter as her legs squeezed his body like a vice grip.

"Because I like watching you want it..." he offered as they forcefully kissed and he pushed her head back onto the pillow. Though swept in the moment, he could not help but feel his sloppy kiss meet her teeth and bring mild pain. He resumed regular kissing and redoubled his efforts to please her breasts. She humored him and did not tell him to stop attempting please her in a method he did not excel in. Knowing he did not like it but felt obligation, she thought it best to say nothing.

Bart loved kissing Terri's lips. They were like pillows and they made it seem she was using her whole brain when she kissed him. He gently bit into her bottom lip and pulled it back slightly before releasing and kissing her another time. When he was confident she had enough foreplay, he hovered above her and looked into her eyes. She bit her bottom lip in wanting and gently slid her hips against his. "Yeah...get one of them out now..." she said.

Bart rose from her and walked, rock hard cock bobbing, to the cage. He opened the drapes, unfastened the cage door, and removed from inside a small animal no taller than four centimeters. He locked the cage and crawled back to her but with this creature in one hand. Gazing at her pussy which by that time had juicy deposits along the lips and at the bottom, he released the creature onto the bed.

Freed from his grasp, a fly on the wall could now see this creature for what it was—a small naked human. Before the ban on genetic engineering, a race of small humans were developed for maintenance jobs in the computer industry but the sex industry found another use for them. With a few different encodings and a significant dumbing down, these small humans could be whipped into a sexual frenzy by a woman's pheromones. After that they were trained subliminally to find the G-Spot just as their name "G-Spot Gerbils" implied; naturally they were a commercial success for those who could afford them. Bart however thought of them as "G-Spot Gullivers" after Swift's novel Gulliver's Travels. In part two, Gulliver meets a race of people easily large enough for him to crawl inside their women.

The gulliver, nearly blind to light, searched around the bed and twitched its nose and lips like a rabbit but its body size made it nearly impossible for the lovers to notice. Unused to the soft bedding beneath it, it hopped slightly and seemed to otherwise have fun all by itself. Bart quickly grew tired of this and wafted Terri's musk to the creature. It suddenly stiffened its posture, paused for a few seconds, and with a near flying leap ran against her pussy. Modest amounts of hair as thick as its fingers and the labia blocked his entrance somewhat so he grasped the fleshy slippery folds and pushed them aside to Terri's delight. Seconds later it was inside the warm, oxygen poor environment it was instinctively drawn to. The walls of her vagina moved around it making it slip occasionally as it crawled farther and farther into its nesting place. This was Terri's second favorite part. A cock, even an average one, was just fine but this creature, smaller than any cock she would let inside her, struggled and writhed as it plodded onward into her in a way no dick ever could.

"Ahhhh....haaaaa..." she sighed with her legs spread and knees bent upwards as the gulliver, she imagined, planted its body inside her by pushing its back against the top of her vagina to secure itself.

With the creature's frantically moving legs out of sight, Bart, enamored by her musk, immediately licked from Terri's anus to her vagina all the juice he could find and a few more laps just to be sure. This quick start got Terri's hopes up but soon he simply kissed and licked her hairless thighs. She had good muscle tone and the night air had cooled both of them stiff until they were firm to his kisses. Much like circumcision with men, in the NAU at least, hairless legs for women was a given and the occasional glimpses at the natural thing reminded him every time that hairy legs were the way they were born but, social norms conditioning his beliefs, were not the way they were supposed to be.

"Just get to my pussy already..." she pleaded. Bart complied but kissed her legs several more times for good measure. She inhaled deeply and grasped his hair as he licked around the outside of her pussy and worked his way to her hole which he quickly flicked his tongue into before moving to the outside again. None of the women Bart had dated (or at least fucked) had the same pussy as Terri. Sure, just like every other human feature, it varied from person to person but hers was unique. Instead of a shy cunt she had soft wavy flushed red labia nearly two centimeters from her body. Gentle blowing swayed them as if a tornado existed there and his tongue absolutely loved to lap deeply and briefly bring some of her tasty flesh into his mouth as if he could eat it. For ten minutes he licked and sucked at his girlfriend's altar. Wet slurpy smacking noises from him were only partial cause of Terri's pleasure and her hand stayed in his hair to keep him there in the unlikely event he decided to stop without her telling him to.

"I'm so close now..." she thought to herself but did not speak a word of. If she told Bart, he would do just as he always did—move away from her clit. Now not only was he unaware of her pleasure but also he was cooperating with a gulliver that could not take his orders to tease her. This made him accommodate her immediate needs as quickly as the gulliver was.

The wet flesh around the gulliver was spasming even more now but the oxygen deprived and profusely sweating creature did not notice as its special eyes looked for its purpose in the bundle of nerves roughly the size of its head. The creature only had the basic needs for life including the need to eat, sleep, and defecate. But immediately behind those three was the g-spot. And there it was in front of this gulliver. It made better footing in the slippery vagina and started to kneed the nerve center.

Bart felt Terri shake slightly and moan considerably more. "He's at it baby...you can't make me hold out forever anymore..." she moaned with triumph. He had delayed her satisfaction to give her a grander orgasm and also to let him continue as long as possible before the gulliver helped finish her off. While they were nice to get the g-spot so he could use his hands in other ways, it made the whole event too short. It was a trade off that he was willing to make occasionally and this time since he could not delay the inevitable, he assaulted her clit like she desperately wanted. He curled his tongue and used her clitoris as a small prick fucking it.

Terri pressed Bart's head down harder against her dripping pussy as he tongue fucked her clit and occasionally ventured off collecting her tart juice.

The vaginal walls shook even more now and nearly squished the gulliver between them like a wine press. With a rhythm not matching her quickly beating heart, the walls nearly crushed it as it was pinned. That was all well and good anyway because at that moment a floor of mucus squirted from her glands and would have made standing inside unaided impossible.

A great flood of juice dripped from Terri as if she had a ejaculated like a man. Just as Bart moved to lick this up, Terri quickly sat up and laid down pulling him by the hair with her. They kissed passionately as she reached down and guided his nearly spurting and throbbing cock into her. It was so slippery that he did not realize it was in until well after she started grinding. They both knew his frustration had peaked long ago so they tightly embraced as he thrusted into her twice a second for just half a minute until he injected her with innumerable spurts from his aching balls; he shuddered when the last one left him. He desperately wanted to stay on top of her and take in her afterglow but he realized they had left the gulliver inside her when they fucked so he released himself from her sweaty embrace.

Terri gazed delicately into space and kept her arms aloft as if Bart was still there. He slid down her body and saw a steady stream of red mixed with the white of both their juices. He smiled to himself and once again ventured into her pussy. Terry never had a problem with sensitivity after cumming and her gentle moans said as much while he spent five minutes delicately cleaning her pussy of the blood and cum.

Recovered from her pleasure, Terry swung her leg above Bart's head, kissed him deeply, inhaling her scent, and walked to her bathroom. There she kept the door open and removed a douche-bag from under the sink. Both knew the dangers of leaving things to rot inside a woman's vagina. Another gulliver simply equaled another douching which he always watched. She performed this archaic hygiene act with much delight until they both were mutually aroused once again. She emerged still naked from the bathroom. Both looked to the small rustling cage in the middle of the room and then back at each other. Terri was the first to suggestively raise an eyebrow.

12