A Guy, A Girl, And A Pool Table

Story Info
A Backstreet Boy invents a new use for his pool table.
2.2k words
3.87
49k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Julie pulled into the driveway of the last known address of her friend Amanda. The last she knew, Amanda was living with AJ McLean from the Backstreet Boys.

Julie had had a secret crush on him ever since she met him and she envied Amanda because she had his love. She had known Amanda since the two were in high school and she knew for a fact that her was using AJ, but she never interfered with their relationship no matter how much she may have wanted to at times.

She put your car in park and getting out, she headed for the door. She rang the bell and stood there admiring the beautiful house that Amanda was living in. She never heard the door open.

"Hello there, what can I do for you?" a raspy voice asked, startling her. "Oh shit! You scared me!" Julie said while placing a hand over her heart and catching her breath. There in front of her stood the same man that she had envied Amanda over for almost three years now, kind of laughing at her with a pool stick in his hand.

"I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to scare you like that." he said, watching her still holding her chest and trying to hide her embarrassment. "No, it was my fault for admiring your beautiful house and yard." Julie said. "Thank you. Is there something I can do for you?" AJ asked with an evil smile. "Oh God, I’m sorry. I’m Julie. I am looking for Amanda. This is the address she gave me about a year and a half ago." Julie explained.

"Yes, she did live here with me but we split up about eight months ago and I really couldn’t tell you where she is living now. I remember her telling me about you though. She said that you two have been friends for a long time." AJ replied. "Since high school." Julie told him.

"Well, come on in." AJ said, looking her up and down in her tight daisy duke cut-offs and her low cut half tank top. "Maybe I should be going. I can see that you were playing pool and I really need to find a hotel." Julie countered, looking at AJ as he took her hand and escorted her inside. "No, actually I was just messing around by myself, unless you would like to come up and play with me." he said, grinning at her and hoping she would catch his play in words.

He could feel himself getting hard just looking at her in those clothes. Julie smiled back at him, letting him know that she fully understood what he was implying. "I would love to, but I don’t really know that much about pool." she said, grinning as she stared into his eyes. "Well, I am just the person to teach you then, and I promise that I will make it fun and VERY interesting." AJ replied with a raised eyebrow as he took her hand once more, leading her upstairs to what he calls his Sinatra room.

"I call it that because I have alot of pictures of Frank on the walls." he explained to her once they both were in there. It also happened to be where the pool table was. "Here we are. We can share this stick, or if you want, there are more over there against the wall." AJ said as he racked the balls. "So Julie, you came here to see Amanda? She never wrote and told you where she moved to?"

"No, I haven’t gotten a letter from her in almost a year, so I was hoping that she still lived here so we could talk" Julie answered. "I racked, you can break." AJ told her, handing her the cue stick. "I'm really not good at this." Julie protested shyly, taking the stick. She leaned over the table, took aim, and missed the cue ball completely.

AJ grinned. Well, I can see you weren’t lying to me. Here, let me help you." he said as he came up behind her. Leaning his body over the top of Julie's, he snuggled down, putting his hand over her to show her how to hold the stick. As he was doing this, she felt him lean in a little close. He was leaning against her ass with the front of his body.

Knowing exactly what he was up to, Julie just kind of took a half step back and pushed herself into him even more, liking what she was feeling. She pulled back the pool stick again, and she and AJ slammed the cue ball down to the other end of the table, sending the other balls flying. A couple of them went into the pockets. AJ then showed her how to pick her next shot and he stood behind her again, positioning himself to help her make another shot, only this time, he was rubbing his hard cock up against her.

"I have to find a comfortable stance." he said in a sexy voice that was near a whisper in her ear. Julie could feel his breath on her neck, sending a shiver down her spine. As AJ went to put his hand on top of hers, he gently but firmly brushed his hand across her breast, this time sending an electric shock through her body, making her moan.

"Oh, I see someone is enjoying our little game of pool, aren’t we Julie?" AJ asked as he gently brought his hand up, placing it inside her shirt and caressing her breast. He reached over and took the pool stick from her, then knocked the balls that were left on the table into the pockets, while running his tongue up and down the back of her neck, then leaving little kisses to follow, still rubbing his cock against her ass.

Julie slid her hands behind her back and started gently rubbing them over AJ's erect member. She couldn’t really tell too much through his baggy pants, but he felt very well endowed and she moaned out, "Yes, I am loving our game."

AJ then reached down, pulling her shirt up and over her head, which allowed him full access to her breasts since she was not wearing a bra. As both of his hands found their way to her already hardened nipples, Julie leaned herrself back into him even more, letting her bare back lean against his bare chest. He didn’t have a shirt on either, which was quite normal for AJ.

Suddenly, and all in one move, he turned her around so that she was facing him and placed his hungry lips on hers, sucking on her bottom lip, then running his tongue across it until she opened her mouth to allow his tongue complete access to explore the inside. As he was doing this, Julie began sucking on his tongue, making him moan with excitement and pleasure.

AJ was running his hands across her ass and up the inside of the legs of her shorts, bringing his hand around to the front to touch her pussy. Still inside her shorts, he felt the wetness that he knew he would find when he put his hand on her, rubbing her clit while her body responded by pushing against his hand.

Julie found AJ's belt and undid it, then unbuttoned and unzipped his pants, letting them fall to the floor and leaving him standing in just his boxers. Soon he had her daisy dukes off, along with her underwear, and he lifted her up onto the pool table.

"Wait AJ!" Julie said, looking him in the eyes as he stopped. "What's wrong baby girl?" AJ asked as he looked at her in confusion, caressing her face with his fingers. "Should we be doing this? I mean, you were my friend’s boyfriend at one time." Julie pointed out.

"Yes baby, the key words are 'at one time'. I am unattached now. Are you? Of course, at this point I really don’t care if you don’t. The only thing I know for sure at this moment is that you are the most beautiful and sexy lady that I have ever seen and I want you more than anything. Do you want me?" AJ questioned softly as he placed his fingers up inside her wet pussy, making her moan as she tried to answer him.

"God Yes! I want you more than you will ever know." she purred. "Oh really? Well then tell me what you want." AJ said as he moved his fingers in and out of her, kissing his way down her stomach until she could feel his breath on her pussy. All at once, she felt him remove his fingers and replace them with his tongue.

Julie bit her lip to keep from screaming in ecstasy as she ran her fingers through his hair and her body arched to give his tongue better access. AJ let his hands roam upwards and he began to caress her breasts. Soon she felt her body start to tighten. She were getting close and AJ could tell.

"Come on Julie, that’s it. Come on baby, let it go. Give it all to me. I want to taste your sweet juices and drink every drop of you." he encouraged just before he started licking and sucking on her pussy harder and faster. She grabbed onto his hair, pushing his face deeper into her pussy and yelled, "OH AJ! Baby, I’m cummmmmmming...oh damn...oh GOOOOODDDD!"

AJ continued to lick and suck on her until her body stopped shaking, then he looked up at her with a big grin on his face and asked, "so I take it that you like the way I am teaching you to play pool?" "Oh yes! I have never had a teacher like you before and I have to say, you are the best." Julie said with a smile, still trying to catch her breath.

AJ kissed his way back to her lips by leaving little butterfly kisses all the way up her stomach. Once he got to her mouth, he leaned in and kissed her, tenderly at first, then more intensely, devouring her luxurious lips and tongue. Julie became so excited and turned on that she flipped AJ over on his back, kissing her way down his neck and chest to his nipples, where she stopped to lick and suck on each one, twirling her tongue around them and nibbling on them as AJ moaned with desire.

His body reacted and he ran his fingers through her hair as his huge, throbbing erection vibrated against her stomach. Julie worked her way down his chest and stomach, licking him and giving tiny butterfly kisses with her hungry mouth as she made her way down and approached his throbbing cock. AJ felt her breath on him and moaned in anticipation, his breathing becoming heavy and sporadic.

"Please baby girl, put my cock in your mouth. You are killing me!" AJ pleaded. Julie took her tongue and starting at the base, licked him up and down, but never took him in her mouth. "God, baby please! I’m aching for you." he begged, moaning loudly. After a couple more minutes, she finally took as much as she could deep inside her wet, hot mouth, going up and down on him as he moaned with pleasure.

She sucked in her cheeks and worked her way to the head of his cock, where she nibbled, licked, and sucked until she knew he was close to cumming, then she stopped, lifting up. "Please baby, not now!!! Please don’t stop, you are going to kill me. I want this so much!" AJ growled breathlessly as Julie moved up his body, positioning herself over top of him, then easing herself down onto his rock hard shaft.

She began moving up and down on him as he moaned. Suddenly, AJ sat up with his cock still inside of her pussy. He positioned her the way he wanted her on the side of the pool table, spread her legs wider, and then he started moving in and out of her. His thrusts were slow and gentle at first, while he kissed, sucked, and nibbled on her ears, neck, and lips. She had her legs wrapped tightly around his back while she ran her nails down the back of his neck.

They both were moaning loudly with pleasure, and AJ picked up his rhythm, thrusting harder and faster into her tight, wet pussy. "Are you enjoying this baby? Do you like it when I fuck you hard?" he panted. "Yes, very much!" Julie practically yelled as he stopped. "Are you ready?" AJ asked. "I need to hear you say it. Say it now!"

"I am ready!" Julie cried out as AJ slammed into her once more. "Oh..my..God!!" she screamed as her body erupted from her orgasm. AJ pushed into her a couple more times before he yelled, "Oh baby, you...feel..so...shit!!"m and released his own orgasm, shooting his hot, sticky cum up inside of her pussy.

When he was done, they held each other and kissed. AJ looked over at Julie and said, "Wow! Baby, that was really good...maybe even the best I've ever had. We need to pretend we don’t know each other more often."