A Guy and His...? Ch. 69: Final

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A moment later the Great Jinn appeared beside them. They all bowed to him except for Mary. Rushing forward she pointed a finger at the Great Jinn.

"YOU! you were supposed to help him, the only one who could. Yet, you let that great man die all he did for this dimension. Why couldn't you save him?! Mary accused the Great Jinn.

The Great Jinn was only nodding as Mary went through her tirade. Then he bowed to her and all of Jake's Jinns. Lifting it's arm an unconscious Jake floated through what appeared to be a black portal.

"He will need all that fiery love that each of you have for him." Here he looked at Inger. "Yes, even you Inger, you think i do not know what's in a Jinn's heart?" With that the Great Jinn smiled slightly then shrunk to a ball then 'popped' out.

The Doctor breathed a sigh of relief as he examined Jake, the others waiting nearby holding their breath. When the Doctor stood, smiled, then nodded yes, their was a whoosh as they all released their held breath. Then they were gathered around Jake as he groaned trying to sit up.

"Damn, what in the hell hit me?" Looking confused at the sea of faces he looked at the doctor, then where he was. "What in the hell am I doing here?"

The Doctor nodded, so it was true. Master Jake had died therefore losing more than a few days memory.

"I will do my best to explain when I return." The Doctor said as he bowed to Jake. "I need to check on Trully, then I'll return"

Jake nodded as he remembered that the female Doctor was powerless and very pregnant. Thank god it wasn't his, he had enough children growing right now. First things first, he had to go after the last four pieces of terror that were left. Namely The Trio though the two youngest he didn't see having a problem with. No, just Nuha and Zahra.

Thinking a moment it seemed that something was nudging at his mind. He suddenly knew that Zahra wouldn't be a problem much more. With a sigh he shook his head, Nuha was going to be a problem. Suddenly he cocked his head to the side as a wide smile dominated his features. Ok, so maybe Nuha wouldn't be a problem, at least after he confronted her.

It was almost a week later Jake and his Jinns appeared in front of the same building he'd been at with Zahra. Jake took a deep breath this was dangerous even with her in her current state. A moment later he could feel Zahra approaching.

"Well damn, here i thought you'd do the honor of dying on me. I really don't have the time to waste on you. Jake started to laugh though he didn't mean to he couldn't help it. The crap that Zahra was spewing was the funniest thing he'd heard ion a long time.

"You dare to laugh at me? I'll kill you-" Zahra started.

Jake's face suddenly went deadly serious, "no, I don't think so you pathetic bitch. I'm surprised that you have lasted this long." Jake said as he pointed a finger at her she started to yell then grabbed her stomach and head.

Screaming her eyes got wide as her body started to split in two. "It is over Zahra, thank master Jake now I can go knowing that I helped if only in this one thing." Mirror Zahra said.

"No! If I die you die, we have so much left to do." Evil Zahra gasp out.

"No, it is done." With a last scream the two separated then the evil side faded. "I thank you for saving me, and your love." Mirror Zahra started to fade then the energy that was her was drawn into Gen. Smiling at Jake, she gently rubbed her stomach.

Well Jake thought, that's the first part, he waited for what he felt was going to happen. They didn't have long to wait there was a sudden loud screaming as Nuha appeared before them.

"So you have finally defeated her. I guess you expect me to be a weepy female? All thankful, kissing your ass so to say. Got news for you," Nuha said with a sneer. "It isn't going to happen."

Jake nodded his head, "I really didn't expect you to Nuha. I figured you'd want to confront me, that's why I am still here. You're free as are your sisters I have no grudge nor revenge." Jake turned his back to walk away taking a deep breath he really hoped that this worked.

Nuha floated there a few moments as she watched Jake walk away. No demands? No forcing her to do anything? Then her face screwed up into a scowl. No, this ass of a human male was up to something.

Nuha caught up to Jake stopping in front of him. "What are you up to? No human has ever not demanded something, especially a human male."

Jake looked at Nuha with a look of pain, "I want nothing from you, I told you that you are free." With that Jake walked past her. He could almost feel the hairs on the back of his neck stand up.

"No! No human male ever wants nothing. though if that is your wish?" Here Nuha started to power up a sadistic smile on her lips. "Then I'll make sure that you never demand anything of me!" With that she started to release her blast at Jake. Then she suddenly found that she couldn't move. "What!? What trick is this? Release me you filthy human male!"

Jake looked at her as he sadly shook his head. "It isn't me, actually it's her." Jake watched as Nuha's face grew more confused.

{Perhaps I should explain father?} Came a voice in all their heads, to which Jake nodded. {I can not allow you to hurt father, mother!}

Nuha looked at Jake a scowl on her face, "what is this trick-" She started then her eyes grew large.

{Really mother as many children as you have had. Thank you father, I believe I can handle mother now.} The voice said as Jake nodded toward Nuha.

"I'll see you one day soon Nuha." Jake said.

"In your damn dreams you-" Nuha snarled back

{Mother! I guess we are going to work on that really bad attitude. Another-} The voice was saying as Nuha popped out.

Jake nodded as he took a step then stumbled as bit. Suddenly there were several sets of arms holding him up. "Thank you, all of you." All of his Jinns along with those that were close to him smiled, then nodded as they all vanished.

Several months later

___________________

Jake was resting beside Jake Jr's crib thankfully nothing had marred the birth of him. He was also glad that Akeesha was as loving to their daughter Gamila as she and Inger were. Though Inger was also proud of Jake Jr. also.

Rosalinda / Dreama also seemed to be far more loving toward their and his baby Tadita. Smiling he was glad that they hadn't had a repeat of the incident that Amira and Aaliyah went through.

Then there was Gen, sighing he wasn't sure what was going on with her. Hime had assured him that the baby was exceedingly heathy. He was glad about that though the fact that the baby still hadn't uttered a word still worried him.

Then there was the fact that Nuha was out there somewhere with another daughter of his that he'd just discovered he had. Shaking his head he knew she was more than a match for her mother, still he worried.

Jake was almost asleep when he received a message, nodding his head he stepped out of the room. Reaching out he called all his Jinns. A moment later all seven of them appeared.

"Thank you, I just received a message that Nuha is on her way here. Though I don't feel any danger I still want you near." All of them nodded as they all powered up. A moment later Nuha appeared a startled look on her face.

Bowing low before Jake she presented a small bundle to him. "I have come to a... apol... apologize. This is hard for me, it appears that I was wrong about a great many things. At least about you master Jake." Here she unwrapped the bundle, "I wish to present to you our daughter."

"Hello father it is good to see you." The baby stated.

"She needs a name, I thought that you would like the honor. You never lied to me Master Jake, you are the first. It took all these months to finally know that, plus the feelings I had." Nuha said tears forming in her eyes.

Jake look at the baby girl, "Jade, she is as precious as the stone, as all our children are." Nuha smiled nodding as she asked for permission to stay a bit.

That was 'til Gen suddenly told Jake it was time as she laid down he stomach opening. Then like before, a baby girl floated up, Gen's stomach closing as if nothing had happened.

"Hello father," the baby girl said. "Thank you for what you did. I will try to always honor you for it."

"I know you will Zahra." Jake said with a smile. I hope that you can keep that promise Zahra. At least with him as her father she'd have a damn good chance.

12