A Guy Gets Educated! Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
madala
madala
2 Followers

Her hands tangled in my hair, guiding my face towards her wantonness, as she enjoyed the plundering of her cunt. Her breath quickened, her pelvis arched upward, and I realised she as about to orgasm. She jerked my head away, dragged me over her and guided my stiff cock into her waiting cunt. As I slid inwards, she jerked convulsively, her arching pelvis forcing me deeper and deeper into her quivering cunt. I felt her pussy walls clench around me as her orgasm started to peak.

I couldn’t wait any longer. My buttocks moved, as rapidly as the pistons of a steam engine. My cock drove into her, thrusting deeper and deeper into her clenching and quivering twat. Her slickness engulfed me, my rod stiffening and swelling with my surging movements. All thought was gone. Instinct led me to swivel my hips, increasing the angle of penetration and depth. I felt Madame suddenly shiver in my arms. She seemed to ripple and surge beneath me, her orgasm causing her to drop into a multi-hued abyss. Her teeth sank into the corner of my pillow, controlling the scream of ecstasy that tried to escape from her being.

She came, quivering and shaking beneath my cock as it hammered and thrust into her depths. Suddenly I was there. My cock tensed as the thick creamy cum burst forth from the tip. I sank, limp with exertion, over her supine body. As I lay, recovering from the recent activity, I felt her pussy walls continue to spasm as she milked my juiced from my deeply encased cock. Her lips sought mine, in the darkness.

We lay, arms and legs entwined for some time, as our heartbeats returned to normal. Her hands caressed my back, and I moved, suddenly aware of my weight on her body. She clasped me close, not letting me move away.

“Thank you, Darling,” she said. “I needed that. Lie with me a little longer.”

I lay still, my arms supporting my weight, as my cock softened inside her. It shrank and plopped out. I reached down, and caught the end, preventing the sex-slicked condom from staining the sheet. I rolled sideways, and fell next to Madame, onto the tumbled sheets.

“Did you enjoy that?” she asked.

“Of course I did, Madame. But I don’t understand why you came to me.”

“I’ll explain more, in the morning. Give me a kiss and I’ll go.”

“Are you sure you don’t want to stay awhile and see if I can’t satisfy you again,” I asked.

She smiled in the darkness.

“No! We are taking a chance with your mother and father being here. Tomorrow, after they have gone, we can talk about our lovemaking. Is that okay?”

“Of course, Madame. But do I have to call you Madame?”

“No. My name is Denise. I must go.”

She kissed me hard, pressed her breasts against me and started to rise. I was immediately hard. I pulled her hand down to my stiffening cock.

“Don’t you want some more?”

“It’s obvious that you do. But it is too dangerous. I promise that tomorrow, you will beg for a rest. Now, give me that condom to dispose of and get some rest. You are going to need it.”

She stood next to the bed and lifted her nightgown high over her head. I watched as the material slid over her naked form, covering the body I had just invaded. She leaned forward and kissed me again.

“Sleep, now. Tomorrow will be wonderful. I promise you.”

She turned and slipped silently from the room. I turned over, unable to believe my luck. Mario would never believe me if I told him. I decided to keep quiet about my two lovers. Soon, I had drifted into a dreamless sleep.

madala
madala
2 Followers
12