A Guy like that Doesn't Deserve You

Story Info
I had a tryst with a married woman in my neighborhood.
990 words
3.97
36.4k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I first saw her out on a morning run in my neighborhood. She had tight black fitness pants and a sports bra on, her ample breasts pressed flat and her tight ass flexing as she ran by. I remember blonde hair done up in a high ponytail, her hips moving like a wild animal, and big luxurious lips. I also remember thinking to myself, it just occurring to me.

I'm going to fuck that girl

Then I didn't see her for a month, until one day I was passing by a row of nice houses on my way to the bus when I saw her through one of the living room windows. She had on white silk panties with blue lace trim and a matching bra that was translucent enough for me to make out the puffy pink nipples on her breasts. She was dusting the pictures in the hallway, but then she turned and went through a door without seeing me. I sat on her stoop for five minutes trying to think of something to say if I rang the doorbell, and I was just about to give up when she came out of the house. I jumped up, startled, and gaped at her. Now she had on a blue dress that went down to her mid-thigh, exposing her slender legs.

"Do I know you?" she said.

"No," I said. "I'm sorry to bother you, I just moved to the neighborhood and wanted to introduce myself. I'm Adam."

"I'm Emma," she said. "I'm just really bored I was going to go down to the corner for a cup of coffee, but if you want to come inside I'll make us a cup instead. Only if you promise to talk to me for a while."

I don't normally drink coffee, but of course I said yes. It turned out she was recently married and also new to the neighborhood. She said her husband was very sweet and romantic while they were courting but since they'd been married last May he'd become possessive and controlling. He worked all the time and frequently went on business trips without her but he didn't allow her to get a job. For months she had done nothing but clean, cook, run and do yoga, and surf the internet, and she was clearly desperate for company. I sat there, sipping my coffee very slowly, trying to think how to turn the conversation towards something more fruitful, but she just kept carrying all the weight of talking and I couldn't think of anything to say. Eventually I asked her where the bathroom was and she pointed me down the hall. When I came out of the bathroom she was standing outside the door. She was about to say something but I said something first.

"A guy like that doesn't deserve you," I said, and I pressed my lips to hers.

She held the kiss for a moment, then backed away, and for a minute looked at me strangely. Then, she kissed me back, pushing me by the shoulders backwards into the bedroom and onto the bed. She took her dress off over her head and unclasped her bra. Her big, round, sanguine breasts bounced out of the cups and my cock stiffened at the sight of her nipples as she slipped her panties off her legs to reveal her glistening wet cunt. I took my shirt off, unclasped my belt, and let my pants fall to the floor before she got down on her knees and slid my whole stiff cock down her warm throat, pressing her soft breasts against my thighs. She let my cock slide out of her mouth, stopping and holding the tip in her juicy lips, and then looked at me and, laughing a little, licked from my balls all along the shaft in long, slow strokes, before again thrusting her head down and taking all of me in her mouth, and humming softly with pleasure.

Then she crawled up onto me, smushing her breasts against my stomach, chest, dragging them up my face, pausing to let me suck on her beautiful nipples until they grew erect. Then she set her cunt against my mouth and I licked her, first softly, tonguing her labia, then taking long, wide strokes with my whole tongue from bottom to top, and gradually increasing the pressure until she began to shudder softly. Then I searched with the tip of my tongue for her clitoris, flicking it delicately over and over, reaching up with my hands to knead her breasts and tug on her nipples as she squirmed and moaned, and then, in a dozen strong convulsions, came.

I got out from under her and she collapsed on her stomach on the bed, cheeks flushed. I was so turned on I could barely contain myself. I spread her legs and got on top of her, pushing my cock between the wet lips of her cunt and inside her. Her taut round ass rolled on my pelvic bone as I thrust inside her, working my cock deeper and deeper. I gathered her hair in one hand, pulling it to one side so I could see her flushed cheek and panting mouth. She looked up at me and smiled. With my other hand I smacked her luscious ass cheeks until they were rosy and glowing as I rammed my cock deep inside her warm, tight cunt again and again. Finally I could hold out no longer and I let the contractions come, pushing my semen deep inside her cunt as I pressed myself up against her ass and her back, my lips to her ear, biting her earlobe softly as the last orgasmic contractions clenched my cock and I was filled with deep, warm satisfaction as I lay there, holding her, and my come began to leak slowly from her cunt, drip down her thighs, and pool on the bed.