A Half Marathon Weekend

Story Info
A married woman spends the night with her trainer.
2.8k words
3.13
56.1k
4
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As The light gently entered the room through the crack in the curtains, she lifted her head and saw him gently sleeping there. Recalling the events of the night before a big smile came across her face. As she stretched, her arm brushed his side and her hand landed squarely on his manhood; how she had so enjoyed it and now looked forward to more....

It all started several months earlier when she decided to run her second 1/2 marathon. The first one she ran was good but she knew she could do better now that she was in the best shape of her life; an accomplishment that he deserved some credit for. He, Max, was her personal trainer. He was a good looking man 12 years her junior, something she really liked. She started training with him shortly after moving with her family to Texas. She absolutely loved everything about the results she had achieved and yearned for more. He challenged her to push herself and she was now challenging him to run a 1/2 marathon - something he thought was somewhat dumb but how could he pass up an excuse to spend a weekend with her.

Lynn knew they needed to rest but the desire to roll on top of him and start where they left off overpowering. Instead she quietly rolled out of bed and slipped into the adjoining hotel room, the one where her husband was sound asleep.

She stood in front of the mirror and admired her beautiful physique – her soft strawberry blonde hair gently flowed onto her strong shoulders which supported her newly acquired breasts that accentuated the chest work she had already done. Her thousands of sit ups had clearly done a world of good as she looked better than ever even at 44. Her soft red mound was matted with his semen and her lips still swollen and sore from their workout the night before – she was very happy and beamed from ear to ear.

Lynn knew she was a very lucky woman; her husband had encouraged her play and was very excited when she came into the room the night before kissed him good night and told him she would see him in the morning. It was now morning and she was going to thank him in a big way. As Paul slept soundly in the king sized hotel bed, Lynn slowly cuddled up next to him and began to stroke his manhood causing a brief stir. Paul turned and looked at her; she placed her hand to her lips quieting him and worked her way down to his now growing erection. For the next few minutes she gently bobbed up and down on his ever growing manhood until he began to buck; as she sensed his excitement she slowly worked her way back up and gave him a great big good morning kiss.

He looked at her and asked how her night was, her response was to lower her swollen pussy onto his now engorged penis and ask "can you feel how wet he made me?" This absolutely drove Paul crazy and within minutes he filled her for what was now the 4th time in less than 8 hours. She rode him hard and for her part, reached another mind blowing orgasm like none she had ever felt before.

They laid still in the afterglow and Paul asked Lynn how her night was again, this time she blushed and after thanking him for letting her have a great evening she began to relive the night with him. She told him that shortly after he left the living area that joined the two rooms, she and Max continued to talk about lots of little things. As the conversation continued Lynn laid her head in Max's lap and he gently began to caress her hair. They continued like this for a few minutes until Lynn lifter her head and met his lips with a gentle but passionate kiss; she told him how much she enjoyed spending time with him.

As they continued to talk she sat up and moved toward him on the sofa gently placing her right hand on his and lifting it up to her breast, "Max I have wanted to make love with you since the night you kissed me so passionately at our party several months ago."

His response was one of surprise but delight. He asked her, "what about Paul, he is right next door?"

Lynn responded "he left us and went to bed to get out of our way; he knows that I want you tonight and he is willing to give this to me." "But I don't understand" said Max. "Well you see we are very much in love with each other and believe that each other should enjoy life and their sexuality to the fullest," she responded. "For several years now we have enjoyed playing with other couples and single guys, it has been the spice that has enhanced our relationship more than one can imagine." "For the last several days as we prepared for this trip, Paul and I have talked about and fantasized about me spending more time with you. Now we have that time and we don't need to worry about Paul, I will take care of him in the morning."

With that Max stood up and extended a hand to his best training client, he had a thousand emotions running through his head but he knew this was an opportunity not to turn down. As Lynn stood from the couch they slowly grabbed each other's faces and gently stood in the middle of a semi lit hotel room exchanging what would be the first of many kisses that evening. Slowly Lynn pressed herself toward him and immediately felt his manhood growing against her groin. She shivered as she felt this and his tongue gently caressing hers.

They broke their embrace and she told him she would be right back, he said he would be in his room and for her to meet him there. Lynn slowly walked toward her room and quietly opened the partially shut door. Paul was lying there and she leaned over him and gently placed a kiss on his cheek, he rolled over and smiled at her as she told him she would see him in the morning. He looked at her and she all of a sudden thought he was going to back out of his end of this, because she loved him so, she asked him if he wanted her to not go through with this. He stared at her and told her he loved her and that he was fine with her going. She slowly moved toward her suitcase and began to rummage through the clothes. At the bottom she found her vaginal shield and some condoms Paul had purchased for her for this trip. She turned toward the bathroom and disappeared to take care of her birth control for the evening.

As Paul lay in the bed many emotions came over him but most of all the feeling of how much he loved this woman and how close they really were. He knew she enjoyed other men and he enjoyed knowing she was with them. Tonight was to be different though, this was the first time their play did not include Paul in the same room with Lynn and her lover, and the first time it would be all night, this was a big step for Paul but he loved her and knew she would always come back to him.

As Lynn emerged from the bathroom, she again leaned over and told Paul how much she loved him and gave him another kiss. He asked her if she would keep the door cracked so that he could enjoy the sounds of their love making throughout the evening – she said yes and slowly walked out.

Max was now in the bathroom checking himself out; it had been a while since he had spent this kind of quality time with a woman. He was a very busy man with his Personal Training business and two children from a prior marriage – he did not have time to date let alone get this intimate with such a beautiful woman.

As Lynn walked into his room, she closed the door leaving it cracked. She placed the condoms in the drawer of the nightstand so as to not appear too excited or assumptive about what might happen. In reality she did not want him to use a condom; she knew him, knew he was clean and only worried about getting pregnant but knew that was a small chance given where she was in cycle.

As she turned from the nightstand, Max appeared from the bathroom and told her he was going to take a shower before bed. He asked her if she was interested in joining him. Her response was totally non verbal, it was a blush and a short nodding of her head.

Lynn walked toward the bathroom and again embraced Max. She told him she had looked forward to a night like this since shortly after she met him some months ago. She asked him to take the evening slow and allow them to enjoy their time together.

He responded by slowly unbuttoning the blouse she was wearing and then gently lifting it over her head. Their mouths again joined and as they embraced he slowly undid the flowered bra she had worn just for the occasion. He slipped the bra over her arms and let it fall to the floor. What happened next sent her into orbit for the first of many times that evening – he gently reached his hand, the one that had many times spotted her in the gym, to her breast and began to gently massage her nipples. Soon his mouth was moving toward her nipples and before she knew it he was gently sucking her nipple while gently caressing the other. Max soon stepped back and removed his shirt so that their touch was skin to skin.

The feeling of his smooth chest rubbing against her beautiful breasts was orgasmic in and of itself – she thought this was such a treat and just blushed from ear to ear.

Soon they broke their embrace and Lynn began to work on his pants, as she undid the pants her hand gently slid down the front of them to find his manhood coming to full life. She had often wondered what his package was like but knew that no matter what it was like this evening was going to be one to remember. She yearned to see and get a better feel of him so in one movement had his pants all the way off. Standing in only her little size 2 jeans she stepped back and simply began admiring his very fit body, his manhood was of nice size, a little shorter than Paul's but definitely had more girth – she loved girth as it was what really filled her little pussy.

Max reach over and undid her pants slowly pushing them to the floor and helping her out of them, Lynn stood in front of him in a pair of leopard skin panties – ones she had often fantasized about him taking off. What happened next really sent her sky high; Max slowly walked behind her and placed his left hand down the front of her panties, stopping to enjoy the feel of her soft strawberry pubic mound then onto her ever growing lips. With both hands he then slid the panties to the floor and for the first time she felt his engorged manliness rubbing her small tight ass – the one he helped tighten!

As he reached around her again he planted a kiss on her neck and began to nibble on her ear, how did he know she liked that? He then said they were going to lose all their hot water – slowly they both entered the shower and resumed their embrace and passionate kissing.

Once in the nice size shower, he stepped back and told her how he had always admired her body and the work she put into it; but the sight of her fully naked was something that no one including him could ever imagine – she was an absolute beauty – looking not her age but much more his age. Like her husband he obviously thought he was a very lucky guy to be embracing a true redhead something she was proud of and her little bush proved so.

As they continued to explore each other's bodies Max grabbed the soap and began to lather her from head to toe. She then did the same to him. As she turned toward the shower to rinse her face, she for the first time felt the head of his manliness pressing at the opening of her love nest. She could not take it and gently pushed back forcing his growing cock into her tight throbbing pussy. The rhythm changed and they rocked back and forth for minutes until she said to him, I want to enjoy this with you in bed, let's dry off and continue this inside.

They stepped out of the shower and in record time were both dry and sitting on the bed. Slowly the resumed their embrace, exploring each others bodies. Max worked his way down her neck stopping to gently caress her breasts, he took his time gently sucking on each one careful not to bite. He continued to work his way down her toned torso slowly paying attention to her six pack abs – he paused just above her bikini line to admire her newest body addition – the colorful butterfly – it simply made her look even more erotic and more sensual. Max then worked his way down gently rubbing his cheek in her soft mound then with his tongue finding her clitoris and beginning to work it with his very skillful tongue. He spent a while licking her soft lips and gently working her clitoris.

As he worked her womanhood, Lynn slowly moved herself under him and took his engorged penis in her mouth. She worked up and down while alternating her tongue up and down and around his large head. They remained in this passionate embrace for 10 minutes simply enjoying the spoils of each other.

Finally she could take it no more – she had to have him in her! She slowly moved out from under him and again took his face into her hands. As this happened, Max noticed the nightstand drawer open and saw the condoms. Being the polite gentleman he was, he grabbed one and began to open it. Lynn looked at him and said, "Max I don't want you to use that unless you want to, I want to feel all of you tonight, all of you all night" His response was to put the condom down and simply push her back onto the bed.

They began their caressing and kissing and then it happened, Max took his ripped trainer body and positioned it over her like he was going to do a push up – he slowly lowered himself into her and with that Lynn let out the first of many moans, moans that through the night would get louder and louder.

His rhythm was perfect and they moved in harmony, she could feel his cock growing and pulsing and he could feel her sweet pussy grabbing his cock. Soon he lifted back and pushed her legs up over his shoulders, he now began to pump with more power. This continued for what seemed like hours until he could hold it no longer – they both began to orgasm together and she could feel the warm seed fill her pussy, he kept pumping and it kept coming, she had not felt that much in a long time. Finally he fell on her and they lay their quietly for a while.

By this time it was well past mid night and they both knew they had a marathon to run the next day. Lynn crawled up to his chest and lay with him until they drifted off to sleep for the next few hours. Two more times that night they managed different positioned and each time Max filled Lynn with his juice as she screamed louder and louder each time.

While all this was going on, Paul could not sleep but rather imagined his wonderfully sexy wife getting the fucking of her life in the next room. While there was a little pang of jealousy, wouldn't it be wrong if there was not, he truly enjoyed all that he heard all night.

Lynn was fully satisfied now, she had made love all night to her new friend, her new boyfriend as well as her husband – she lay in her husband's arms and thought to herself what a lucky lady I am – now if I could just get some sleep I know there will be much more than just a ½ marathon tonight – another night with her new boyfriend!