A Halloween Adventure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
thinking
thinking
88 Followers

You felt waves of orgasm growing inside as you realized you could not stop the sensations...or make them greater. "Please. Harder. More. Don’t ever stop." You said. The little pumpkins bounced against your breasts as you squirmed and he played with the undersides of your breasts. Your movements also vibrated the phallus inside you. The sensations were mind boggling!

"Please. Please make me cum!." You moaned.

"No, not yet’, He reminded your sharply. You taught body sagged in disappointment, held up by your chained wrists. Your breathing rasped as you pleaded for release. Suddenly he stepped forward and ran his fingers along the inside of your parted thighs. A fingertip brushed your sensitive wet pussy and you screamed out, writhing in ecstasy. He gently manipulated his fingers, teasing your clitoris and prying between your damp lips, as you continued to writhe against the leather bands holding you.

"You’re a beautiful sight when you want to cum like this" he said. "However today you will have to earn your pleasure….and then some. Remember those snide comments you made earlier about my Halloween display!" he told you. He then began musing on what to do with the extra earrings he had. You slumped forward, moaning and panting, realizing the errors of your ways earlier. The soft pumpkins tapped against your breasts, making your nipples explode and you moaned as you began to get close to your climax but never quite close enough.

"Please, more." You moan.

Suddenly it hits him…."OK if you insist" he said as he attached the extra earrings to the ones already hanging from your nipples. Now you had 3 times the weight hanging from those perky breasts! As if this wasn’t enough, he slowly caressed each nipple gently squeezing the earrings tighter. You began to rise towards a climax again, but somehow knew that you would be denied. As the waves of desire began to overtake you, he stopped and sharply squeezed your breasts in his hands forcing you to control yourself and wait pleadingly. Oh, the agony of waiting was intolerable. He continued to squeeze your firm breasts making you squirm even more.

"Please," You implored, "I want you to use me. I want to surrender to you totally. I deserve to be ravished as you wish. I deserve anything you wish. Punish me while you make me wait to cum, punish me everywhere…just PLEASE let me cum!" you pleaded thrusting your erect nipples forward.

"Well my dear, I don’t know if I can do that quite yet, but let’s see what else we may have in this Halloween bag of tricks" he said. He pulled out a large leather whip. Suddenly you were VERY scared! The whip, however, was made of soft suede ribbons so as not to hurt, just tingle when used gently. But you didn’t know that!

"Oh my God" you shrieked….."Please don’t!"

"Sorry my dear…you mocked my exhibit" he said.

Your eyes were shut, your body tense waiting the whip to fall, not knowing where your tormenter would chose. As the thongs suddenly wrapped around the left check of your bottom, stinging your tingling skin, you moaned softly and again as he whipped the other cheek. You felt yourself quivering inside as your orgasm mounted again. You were surprised at this feeling and that this didn’t particular hurt but was extremely exciting. You unexpectedly found yourself saying "Harder. Quicker. Harder. More. Don’t ever stop!." The soft thongs teased further between the cheeks of your ass with each stroke, vibrating the phallus inside you even more. "Please. Everywhere. Take meeeeeee!."

He stepped forward and softly flicked the whip along the inside of your parted thighs. A thong almost brushed your wet pussy and you screamed in delight, writhing in ecstasy. He gently ran the thongs of the whip over your hot pussy, teasing your clitoris and prying your damp lips apart. You continued to moan and writhe against the chains stretching your arms above you. You knew he could do anything he wanted with you….and you were sooooooo turned on .

"You are wonderfully desirable when you feel this turned on" he told you. You could only slump forward, moaning and panting as you waited to be allowed your pleasure. The soft thongs wrapped around your left breast, making your nipple clamp earring sway and you moaned as you began to climax. But he knew exactly how much torment to impart. He slowly caressed each nipple with the thongs of the whip, while you almost exploded in orgasm at each touch. "If you come, I will have to whip them hard you know" he chided as you shook, lost in your desires, but with no release. This continued for what seemed like hours…then he stopped.

He untied the cord which held your arms above your head and lowered you to your knees, still moaning in pleasure with your ankles fastened to the rings. He let you fall forwards raising your pink and tingling bottom erotically in the air. He gently removed the leather phallus and nipple clamps from your body and slid a silk cushion under your face. He reached down locking your two wristlets together and, taking a leather belt, tightly bound your arms together above your elbows, pushing your breasts further forward. You rested on your arms arching your back.

"Take me, please," You moaned. The lips of your pussy were widely parted, wet with excitement and totally available. "I’m going to take you alright my sweets" he said lustfully. "But this is for my pleasure…not yours" You moaned in delight, screaming as he thrust his cock inside you. All you could feel was another orgasm beginning. He slowly took you, holding your breasts and pulling your bound body towards him. He squeezed your nipples with each thrust deep inside you. You squeezed your lips tightly around him, covering him in your hot juices. His long deep thrusts used your sex for his pleasure. You thought he was so deep inside your he would touch your tongue. Everytime your rhythm began to build, he changed his pace. He knew exactly how to pleasure himself without letting you slip over the edge. Eventually he screamed as he came inside you, his hot sperm exploding inside you. He came like gangbusters, you were still as frustrated as ever, wishing you could be released from your torture.

When he regained his composure. He could see that you were pretty much at the end of your rope. He amusingly asked if you still wanted to cum. Your look was enough of a response………..

‘OK then…..you’ve been a fairly good slave prisoner….but in this house of horrors and there is only one way for females to cum. Are you sure you want to take your chances in my ultimate house of horrors dungeon?" he said.

"YESSSSS" was all you said. At this point you didn’t care what strange experiences may befall you. You only wanted release from the hours of frustration you had experienced.

"OK my dear…you asked for it" he said. "The old chocolate ice cream approach I see!."

After hearing that comment your eyes glanced up sharply wondering if you had made the right decision. "What the hell does he mean by the chocolate ice cream approach?" you thought. Had your sexual desires overtaken common sense?? It was to late to back out now!

He led you to another room which you hadn’t noticed before. In it was a huge bed with a number of "contraptions" above it. He tied you temporarily to the four corners of the bed. You saw him place bars in an "X" fashion between the tops of the four corner posts of the bed. The bars had numerous holes in them. He placed a series of pulleys on the bars and ran 1" nylon rope through them. He attached one end of a strand of rope to each of the head corner posts, and the other end of each rope to each of your ankles. He pulled the rope tight, holding the excess of both ropes in his hand. Then he removed the bonds holding your knees and ankles to the foot of the bed. You felt your ankles being pulled up toward the ceiling, spread apart, and pulled back over your head. The rope was tied.

Your legs were left splayed widely apart, with your feet high in the air straight back just past your head. Your tormentor then attached a new strap across your hips and attached each end down to the lower end of each foot corner post. This effectively prevented you from bending your knees and trying to cover yourself at all. New pulleys, new devices and thin wires were then placed over four new pulleys, two on each side. Funny devices were attached to the ends of the wires. The wires went up to one pulley, across to the other on the same side, and down. Suddenly, you knew what the devices were!! They were CLAMPS!! "Oh shit" ran through your mind again. He grabbed one nipple and squeezed hard! He slowly opened the clamp, placed it over your nipple, and let go! You bucked wildly. The pain was more intense than before and the other nipple felt the same torture as the first, and a new wave of terror swept over you. "Scared yet?" he said.

"Yes" you yelled. "What are you doing?"

"You'll find out soon enough my sweets" he said. "You DID say you wanted to cum...didn't you"

Slowly, the pain subsided somewhat. Gradually, you began to wonder what the other end was for. Just then, you felt his hands on your pussy lips, and YOU KNEW!! The first clamp was placed on your left lip, then your right. You started to struggle, then realized that the more you struggled , the more intense the pain in both your pussy and tits. The clamps were attached to the wires by short springs. Tension in one end caused tension in the other. The only thing you could do to reduce the pain was to raise your hips up as far as the restraining strap would allow. That was about 8." The masked man still wasn't finished. A stiff rod was attached between the lower part of the "X" frame overhead. It hung down directly above your gaping sex. The tormenter attached what appeared to be a large, penis shaped dildo to it, with a wide extension just above and about 3" back from the "cock" head. He lubricated the dildo well, and manipulated a thumbscrew on the shaft of the rod. The rod telescoped down and you felt the dildo slowly enter you. It spread you as wide as you could stand but the depth of penetration was carefully designed ….a method to the madness so to speak…you would find out why in seconds.

"So my little sweets, how do you like my modern day rack!" he said "Here’s the deal. If you raise up to relieve tension on your tits and pussy, the cock penetrates you fully, and the wide extension presses firmly and directly onto your bald, lovely, engorged, protruding clit! As I will now demonstrate, that little device is motorized to give you a multitude of orgasms you said you most assuredly wanted. You watched in horror as the dial in his hand twisted! The dildo began to vibrate…the extension was vibrating as well. If, however, you lower your hips to partially remove the dildo, and move your clit away from the extension, you increase the painful tension in your pussy lips and tits. You will most likely be able to stand the tension in your tits and pussy only so long. You will have to move your hips up to relieve the tension eventually. So….You asked for orgasms! You’re gonna get orgasms!!! Maybe even more than you bargained for! Quite an ingenious device don’t you think? " He laughed.

You weren’t quite sure what to expect. Seems like you were about to go from one extreme of no orgasms to the other of endless orgasms. You weren’t sure which was worse. Nevertheless there was nothing you could do about it except accept your fate. A modern rack indeed!

Given your prior conditioning, your immediate thought was to release the sexual tension that had been building up in you for hours by lifting your quivering crotch up to meet the vibrating dildo. However you were scared to death what the damn thing would do to you if you did! But as with any devious device, your tits and lips could only take so much of the tension. In fact it was building up you desire again. You gave up eventually, yelled Geronimo!...and pushed your crotch up to meet the dildo. "Oh My God!" you thought. The full length of the dildo quivering in your pussy drove you immediately to new heights of ecstasy!! THEN THE EXTENSION HIT YOUR CLIT!! The sensation of the vibrations on your raw clit caused you to explode in a spasm of orgasm. You bucked uncontrollably, straining against the restraints to their limits. The feeling was unbelievable….and you kept it there for almost a full minute! But now an endless pattern had begun. When you lowered yourself from the dildo, those tit and lip clamps automatically restarted their tugging. You had to admit it was a sensuous mixture of pain and pleasure, but the longer you stayed down, the more painful the tug became. So.....Up and down, up and down you went. First to relieve the pain in your pussy and tits, then to increase and release your orgasmic spasms caused by the vibrating dildo in your pussy and on your clit.

The first ten or fifteen times of this were complete ecstasy for you. Your pent up frustrations were released in wave after wave. You had the most intense orgasms you had ever experienced. But then suddenly you realized there was no escape. Orgasm after orgasm came over you!! Each time you relieved the pain in your tits and lips, the pressure of the vibrator on your clit caused a new spasm. You experienced so many orgasms you eventually lost count. As time went by…orgasm after orgasm… you couldn’t believe that, after all you went through today, you actually wanted the orgasms to stop! Now it hit you what the masked man meant by the "Chocolate ice cream approach!" What a complete irony you thought....a little chocolate ice cream is great to eat...but tons of it at one time is vexatious! Something you wanted more than anything today can now not be stopped! Now you were screwed (quite literally!) and you wondered when your exquisite "torture" would end.

Soon you became so tired you couldn’t lift yourself up to reach the vibrating dildo anymore (you had used your last Geronimo). He could see you had reached your limit. Seeing that the experience was reaching the end, the masked figure slowly moved in and asked if you had enough. A weak "yes" was all you could mutter. "OK my sweets, I think I’ll let you go, but not before ONE last delectation from the rack. Since you cannot gather the strength to lift yourself to the dildo, I will bring the dildo to you!" You suddenly realized that since you could not lift yourself up to relieve the tension on the clamps, the vibrating dildo and clit extension would hit your sex while the clamps were in full tension! This quadruple stimulation caused you body to squirm and convulse in orgasmic ecstasy like you’ve never felt before. After about 40 seconds you passed out from the pleasure…never thinking that was possible.

When you woke up I was holding you in my arms in bed at home. You thought you had been dreaming….that was until I dangled the little pumpkin earring in front of you.

"Oh my God" you said, "Did that really happen?"

"Yes my dear it really did….going to criticize my Halloween display again next year?" I asked.

"No way" was your first thought. Then you thought for a second and smiled.

"Well maybe..." you said giggling as I gave you a big kiss.

"Happy Halloween" I said.

thinking
thinking
88 Followers
12