A Halloween Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She could feel his warm mouth kiss her shoulder softly as she drift off into sleep.

The next morning she awoke in her bed at the Estate. She sat up rubbing sleepy eyes and stretching her arms out wide. A tiny trickle of milk warmed her breast and stomach. Tired muscles moved in reluctance as she walked into the bathroom.

A tinge of fright ran through her as she checked herself in the mirror, her heart bound up through the clouds to the very heavens as she could see her reflection. She was not a real Vampire. Her confused mind reasoned that it must have been the aphrodisiac as the steamy shower accepted her admission.

As the hot water poured over her lithe body she began to doubt it happened at all. It must have been a dream. She must have fallen asleep and never even went to the party. Still she douched away any possibility that the transsexual's sperm was still inside her and felt her passion rise as she washed away the macabre remembrance.

She began to massage her pussy and couldn't turn away from the fantasy of having the Zygott's finger inside her, bringing her to a gentle sweet orgasm. As she began to cum again she opened her mouth and the water saturated her tongue. She visualized the Zygott's hard cock in her mouth and her rolling the sweet sperm around and around it. It felt as real as she felt standing there. She could feel that throbbing member. Taste the exquisite cum and feel his orgasm shake him. She felt the true feminine power of her prolonging his sensation. Then she swallowed savoring the living spermatozoa gliding into her core.

When her own orgasm was complete she let the vision rise skyward in the steam and she got out of the shower. As she dried her sweet body delicately the sound of the door bell startled her.

She wrapped the towel around her and saw that her costume had been put back into the boxes as she hurried to the door. When she open it she was speechless for there stood the transsexual in modest women's clothing. Christol felt such relief the Shemale was alive, she wanted to enfold that luscious little bitch and give her a deep soul kiss but she couldn't move a muscle.

The girl explained that they forget to bring her shawl along when they brought her home in the early morning. After handing the shawl over the girl/boy turned to go. She turned back for a moment and before she began to speak Christol could see that the Shemale's cock had tented her lovely dress.

Christol began to smile appreciatively as the shemale spoke, "I hope you had fun last night! I sure did." Without waiting for a response he/she bound toward the car and a naughty thought crossed Christol's mind.

She called after the girl with that gorgeous big cock saying, "It was wonderful," trying to indicate having that cock inside her, and the party as well. She let the towel fall to the floor and she stood there until the sweet girl saw. Christol smiled as the girl blew her a kiss and drove away.

She stayed nude again that day, and when afternoon came she strolled down to the mailbox once more. Memories of the Zygott filled her head as she forced the magical transmutations of the fallen leaves grinding them down to their rest beneath her sexy feet. She wondered if perhaps the Zygott was actually the man in the truck that drove by each day.

This time when she opened the mailbox she found that letter she knew would be there and she opened it standing at the roadside. The gold embossed note said only, "Thank You for so awe inspiring a show. Happy All Saint's Day!" And naturally it was signed, "The Dungeon Master."

Little spasms of orgasm ran through her from excitement and wistful reluctance as she heard the truck making it's way up the road while she stay right there, waiting to see if it was the Zygott. The driver's eyes grew incredibly wide as he finally beheld this luscious nude female in the open, just standing there. He smiled at her and she heard his low wolf whistle as he drove on past her. But her heart sunk just a little for it was not the Zygott.

She tromped a little harder through the leaves on her way back to the house just glad to be a real human and glad to be alive. She turned her palms upward toward the sky as she stretched her arms out wide. Those soft, sweet, firm, breasts rose proudly and felt a deep warmth as they dribble milk from them and she turned full circle. She spun around so gracefully, so centered, in the bed of autumn leaves and thanked God for his forgiveness. Her heart soared with the simple delight of crushing leaves and didn't even notice the couple riding horse back in the nude until they were fully upon her.

The male called out, as the disinterested female was riding on past, "Hi Christol! Where's James?"

She answered, "I don't know. He said he'd be back."

As the man rode away with his mate she could hear him say, "Well if he said that, he will be!"

The strange pale blonde woman called back to him, "Hurry Golan, It's almost time for dinner," as her long frail locks slowly floated curving about from her advance.

As lazy clouds glide past, Christol saw the moon already beginning to traverse the sky in it's splendid sojourn along the same track the sun was nearly done making for the day. Somehow the scintillating yellows, oranges and browns of nature's autumnal display took on a more vivid hue. She felt herself privileged to simply be a part of the grand design. A witness to the omnipotent "at -- one - ment. "

In vibrations beyond all human perception, a low dark force called out in adoration, "You are truly great!"

Out of infinite order, a supreme thundering velvet hand held the world in fond embrace, responding, "Thank You Dungeon Master."

The infinite nadir queried in it's rumbling, "Will she truly see?"

It's pristine anti-thesis softly answer, "For her sake I hope so!"

*

© 2008, A Humble Tinsel Polisher

All Rights Reserved

For Adults Only.