A Halloween to Remember

Story Info
Couple is split up and brought back together by friends.
2.4k words
3.08
39.6k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KenaK
KenaK
1 Followers

Disclaimer:

In no way does this story condone rape in any way it's just a fantasy and fetish for me and some of my friends.

-----------------------------------------------

A Halloween to forget...Or is it?

She had begun to wonder why she had even agreed to come to suck-fest of a Halloween party she knew she couldn't trust Becky, (her supposed best friend) or any of Becky's friends. She was just desperate to get out and have some fun. She had been dating Mike for a year before he told her he had feelings for her best friend but he wanted her as well. She told him to hit the highway she was no mans second choice. Becky promised that he would not be at her party so she could just have some fun.

She believed Halloween parties for adults were just an excuse for women to dress as slutty as they wanted without being judged. She was no exception. She had worn a black leather corset very tight that enhance her perfect 34B tits barely showing her belly which was tight from all the exercise she did. She had a unique bubble butt that her ex-fiancée had been in love with. She wore a very tight black leather mini skirt that just barely hung past her pussy. She had looked everywhere to find the perfect black leather thong to match her ensemble. To make it look like a costume she put on black feather wings a dark purple wig and lace up leather boots. She was the angel of death. She thought this costume fitting for her mood the past few days with her fiancée leaving her for her cousin.

Her friend had been a vampiress wearing a red leather bra that showed off her 44C breasts and a mini skirt that matched her cousins, red stilettos and fake fangs to make the look complete. She already had the pale complexion and long black hair which made her look exotic.

When Kena walked into her friend's house where the party was to be, she sensed something was wrong but just left it to her paranoia and decided to have a good time. She headed over to where the keg had been left and asked this rather handsome masked man to pour her a drink not giving him a second glance as she looked around to see if she knew anyone. The music was loud and people were making out everywhere. Drinking games were going on all around her. She turned back to the masked man and took the drink and gave him her best smile and thanked him finally checking him out. He was about 6'4" 180 pounds pure muscle she could see his bulge through his jeans the looked up and was suddenly entranced by his deep blue eyes. She sipped her drink slowly and just kept staring into his eyes.

"I feel like I know you from somewhere."

He drawled out slowly, "Must have been in my dreams because I'd never let a hottie like you out of my sight."She laughed and blushed.

"Is that the best you can do?"

Rolling her eyes she walked off with her drink. At 20 she had plenty of experience with players and she was not in the mood to mess with one tonight. She meandered through the party. She stopped dead in her tracks as she saw her ex-boyfriend standing there making out with her friend. All the pain washed over her again as she fled from the house. She got outside and started feeling dizzy she was seeing double. She didn't understand she only had one drink. Her masked man came from out of the shadows and caught her just as she was about to pass out.

She woke three hours later but could see nothing. She was blind folded and she could feel something in her mouth keeping her from screaming. It was ball shaped she guessed it to be a ball gag. She gradually tried moving all her limbs. As she had guessed she couldn't move them. She tried to remember how she got here last thing she remembered was running outside. Her memories came flowing back the pain as well. She cried out against the gag. She heard a voice say softly," Ah, my dear you're awake, it's about time. Let's have some fun shall we." He took her blindfold off and she saw her handsome masked man that had given her the drink.

"You hurt my feelings; I could forgive you for the pain you caused my brother but not the pain you caused me." He said.

She looked at him quizzical she'd never seen this man let alone hurt his brother. She started yelling through the gag.

"Oh, you haven't seen the resemblance yet." She fell into his eyes again as she tried to figure out what he meant. Her eyes widened with recognition he had the same eyes as her ex the mouth was shaped the same. He was Mike's cousin my eyes widened; she had heard stories about him.

He just grinned. "Nice to finally meet you, Kena my dear." She started to look around it looked like they were in some kind of dungeon. He started again "I'm going to pull this gag out now, no screaming as you can tell no one can hear you anyway." He gently pulled the gag out not wanting to hurt her. She looked down and saw she was strapped to what looked like doctors examining table with her ankles tied in stirrups she started blushing as she realized she was completely naked except for her nipple rings which he had connected with a little chain.

He pulled out a feather and started running it down her body starting at her neck down around her tits he teased each nipple with it. She tried tried squirming away from him, but was defeated because she was still strapped down.

He chuckled at her feeble attempts. He leaned down and sucked on her right nipple while his fingers squeezed and pulled her left nipple, she growled at him asking him what he was going to do with her. He lifted up and smiled sucking at the other nipple gently tugging the chain causing me a small jot of pain. Finally he lifted his head up and resumed with the feather slowly tracing it down, her stomach playing with her belly button. He started tracing her thighs with the feather down to her feet and started tickling her feet mercilessly. She had not expected this at all she was begging him to stop.

"You want to dress like a slut, and then I will treat you as such. You will be my slut from now on you caused a lot of trouble when you broke things off with my cousin. You hurt him a lot. Now maybe I'll keep you here and keep you frustrated. Only one that would miss you is your friend but she's the one who helped me get you here. In fact she should be here anytime with Mike. Poor fellow he tries to protect your honor and you break his hear t without thinking someone could be making him say stuff he don't mean."

Few seconds later she heard a commotion," Ahh there you are love what took you so long? Our guest has been dying to see you." He grinned at Becky. Becky mutters you trying being 4'5 dragging someone your brothers size down, 2 flights of stairs."

"Hey Kena you been having fun yet?" she grinned.

All while this goes on he keeps tickling my feet, with the feather. Becky takes the feather while John ties his brother down across from me on a similar table.

"Becky why would you do this to me? I thought we were friends?"

Becky just shrugs and says" I was bored."

They shove the gag back in her mouth and clipped some sort of vibrating clip on her clit and Becky goes over to the unconscious Mike starts sucking on his cock trying to wake him up slowly. Making his cock grow to its full 7 inches. He moans and starts to wake up. His voice sounding panicky called out Becky's name. She put a ring on his cock and it vibrated his balls in just the right place was getting him moaning and squirming. He couldn't think clearly and just gave into the pleasure.

The clip on her clit starts vibrating, getting her close to the edge, this along with John's ministrations on her nipples, she was reaching the edge of no return when a sudden jolt of electricity came from the clamp stopping her orgasm and making her squirm in frustration. He keeps his ministrations up on her nipples bringing her close to orgasm again then the jolt bringing her back down. Needing release she starts crying.

Just as Mike felt ready to come he felt Becky smack his balls hard and a jolt of electricity coursed through his balls from the cock ring. He cried out in pain and she started sucking on him again getting him close he starts writhing with pleasure finally, even closer to release than the first time he feels the jolt again as it brought him back down. He screamed out his frustration.

Both Mike and Kena begged to be allowed to cum. They swore they would do anything." Becky and John just smiled at each other. Got up and left the room leaving them to suffer. Mike then realized her heard Kena's gagged sobs. He would recognize her voice anywhere. He tried asking if she was ok but got caught by a jolt and couldn't finish his question. Kena had also been given another jolt as she reached edge again. When they couldn't handle no more they passed out. Mike was first to wake up to Becky sucking on his cock some more. She had taken the ring off and told him he was not to cum until she told him to, and she was sorry it had come down to this. She brought him close twice more then told him he could cum. He had the most explosive orgasm of his life.

"What about Kena please don't let her suffer please." Becky laughed,"Isn't that sweet even after she left you, you don't want her to suffer." Kena at the time was having her clit sucked on by John the clip still on she woke up slowly still in tears. She was finally coherent enough to hear what was going on.

"This is your fault Mike, If you hadn't of rejected me after she left you, neither of you would be here."

"Now, I met John and both of you will pay."

Mike began pleading for her to let Kena go, he would take the punishment on his own." Tears were welling up in Kena's eyes as she listened to his pleading for her release and realized she had made a mistake in breaking up with him. She cried out as a jolt hit her again harder this time.

Mike started apologizing to Kena for getting her in this situation. "Please let her orgasm please, I'll do whatever you want just quit torturing her."

"Becky, take his blind fold off I want him to see this" John commanded.

Becky rushed to complete his order.

Once Mike's eyes were adjusted to the light, John pulled the clip off her clit and shoved his 12 inch cock balls deep in her pussy making her scream in pain. He started pounding her pussy as hard and as deep as he could. John Growled as he felt his cock hit her cervix and he came deep in her Cunt. Not pulling out till he pumped every last drop of cum in her cunt. She groaned in frustration. She had not cum yet. Since her feet were in the stirrups, it was easy for john to lift her hips enough to get his cock buried deep in her ass using her own juices as lubricant and started pound her ass.

Mike begged his brother not to hurt Kena, just as Kena began screaming in pleasure as she had orgasm after orgasm begging John to fuck her harder in her ass. She had become a mad woman begging for harder and deeper telling him his cock felt wonderful in her ass. He kept her Cumming for a long time till she passed out and he came deep in her ass.

Becky then untied Mike from the table and told him to go get his whore and they could leave she figured watching his brother fuck the love of his life was punishment enough. Mike walked over to pick Kena up when his brother grabbed his hand told him not to touch Kena. He wasn't done with her the cuffed his arms to the wall then his ankles to till he was spread eagle. He then untied Kena from the doctors table. Rolled her over onto her stomach moved her legs till her ass was propped up into the air she pushed the doctors table to where Mike was tied up he grabbed Mikes cock and shoved it in Kena's ass.

"I'll tell you what I'll untie your arms you have 3 minutes to make Kena cum and you both can leave, she doesn't cum then you can leave without her. Do we have a deal?" Mike figured he could make Kena cum easily after that display earlier what he didn't count on was the fact that John had put the clip back on her so she couldn't cum." Mike started pounding her ass as hard and deep as he could she started panting in pleasure as she got closer he went to play with her clit found the clip and pulled it off without John seeing and she exploded in under a minute of his pounding her ass. Mike put the clip back on with John noticing. John was staring in shock as he kept his word and let them go without their clothes.

Mike promised not to call the cops since they both had the best orgasm they had both ever had.

When Kena woke again her and Mike both agreed it was the best Halloween ever they rekindled there love with the help of the two people who drove them apart the went back to Kena's place found two new costumes hers not as slutty she was a regular angel and him as James Bond they went back to the party and had a good time together.

KenaK
KenaK
1 Followers