A Halloween to Remember

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Melanie moved one of her hands away from Cheryl's ass to her soft balls. She scraped her fingernails over them gently. She wrapped her other hand around the base of Cheryl's thick shaft and began to stroke. Melanie's tongue wrapped itself around Cheryl's cockhead, flicking, teasing, licking the sensitive ridge behind her glistening slit. Cheryl began to moan passionately.

Melanie picked up the pace. At this point I noticed Melissa's and Claire's fingers buried deep within each other's slick pussies. They were stroking each other frantically, furiously rubbing at their engorged clits. I could tell by their breathing that they were close to coming. So was I, but I refrained from touching myself, preferring to save myself for Cheryl later.

Cheryl moved her hands to Melanie's head, first gently stroking her hair and then gripping her head firmly. Cheryl's thick cock disappeared and reemerged from between Melanie's full, wet lips. Cheryl began bucking her hips. Melanie returned her hands to Cheryl's ass, gripping her cheeks hard, riding Cheryl's thrusting cock for all she was worth. Melanie's chin brushed against Cheryl's balls with each penetrating thrust. Suddenly Cheryl threw back her head yelling, "I'm coming!"

She ejaculated hotly, deep in Melanie's throat, shuddering with ecstasy. Melanie continued sliding her mouth and lips on Cheryl. She had returned one hand to Cheryl's quivering cock, stroking it in time with Cheryl's thrusts. I could see Melanie's throat convulse as she attempted to swallow what was undoubtedly a prodigious amount of cum. A small rivulet of white escaped her lips. Cheryl exploded again, her hands still gripping Melanie's head, relentlessly fucking her face, coating the inside of Melanie's mouth for a second time. "Christ!" Cheryl exclaimed, quivering as she blasted another load of hot spunk past Melanie's lips. "I'm still coming!"

Cheryl's thrusts began to slow as she came down from her intense orgasm. Melanie waited until she was sure Cheryl was through and then settled back on her knees, Cheryl's deflating cock slipping from her mouth with a soft plop. Cheryl lifted Melanie up and kissed her. A thin, translucent thread of cum connected their tongues as they drew apart.

Exhausted, Cheryl collapsed on the love seat. She leaned her forearms on her thighs and looked down at us. Her softening cock remained a thick presence against her balls. Melissa and Claire sat, their legs stretched out before them, having just experienced their own intense orgasms. My dick was still rigid. I gazed in wonder at this incredible, sexy woman whom I loved so completely and who deigned to call herself my girlfriend.

"I love you Cheryl," Melanie said softly. "I will never, ever forget this as long as I live."

"Me either," replied Cheryl emotionally. "I never in my life thought I would have an experience remotely like this. I feel so incredibly close to all of you right now, like we're family. Closer than family. Lovers. Soulmates."

She took a deep breath. "So now you know my little secret. You probably wondered why you never saw me in the locker room or under the shower. It would have created quite the scene, wouldn't it? You see, I used to be a guy. For years I knew that I wanted to be a girl. At puberty I began to look at guys the way other guys looked at girls. But I knew I wasn't gay. Around three years ago I started hormone treatments. I had some minor surgery. I moved here at the beginning of the summer to escape my situation up in Washington where I was going to school. No one understood me, no one cared. Not even my own family."

"Then I met Mark. We really hit it off. Eventually I told him everything, though I was frightened to death he would reject me. But you know what? He said that he loved me. I had finally found somebody who cared, who really appreciated me." Her eyes began to well up. "Mark, if I've never told you this before I'm telling you now: you are my best friend, and I love you. I can't imagine life without you." My heart swelled up in my chest, but I kept quiet: she hadn't finished yet. "But if you ever pull another stunt like tonight's I'm going to take you over my knee and give you a spanking you'll never forget!"

"Promises, promises," I rejoindered weakly. My dick began to droop. The girls laughed uproariously. The spell had been broken. We got up, collected our things and headed back to the party. None of us wanted to stick around any longer. Melissa and Claire left together, promising to be in touch. Not wanting the evening to end, Cheryl asked Melanie if she wanted to join us at my place for a soak in the hot tub.

"Sure," she said. "I'd love to get some of this body paint off before I go home."

We drove to my apartment and heated up the tub. Melanie jumped into the shower to clean up. Soon we were all warm and relaxed, sipping the rest of the Kamikazes. Cheryl and I were kissing. She was gently stroking me under the water. Melanie, her lovely brown breasts bobbing in the eddying water, brushed her long legs against mine. I was still incredibly horny. I could only imagine how Melanie felt.

"Do you want go inside?" I whispered in Cheryl's ear.

"What are you thinking, Mark?" Cheryl whispered back, somewhat apprehensively. I knew exactly what I was thinking—and I suspected Cheryl did too—but I was considering how to express my thoughts diplomatically. Cheryl was still stroking me under the bubbling water, teasing me. "I'm thinking that we might invite Melanie to stay the night," I replied slowly. "I mean, it is late and it's a long drive back to her house."

"Yeah, right," Cheryl leered. "I know what you want: you got to watch Melanie in action tonight and now you want some too." I considered my response. I kind of liked the idea of the three of us together. But I remembered how Cheryl said she would feel when I offered to take her place if she lost the contest. I had certainly experienced a sharp pang of jealousy seeing the two of them together! Would Cheryl feel the same way?

"I won't lie to you," I said. "That scene tonight was incredibly hot. I was jealous at first, but watching the two of you together was an unbelievable turn on. God, I'm still hard as a rock." Cheryl chuckled softly and squeezed my dick. "You know Melanie is one of my best friends," I continued. "But it's you I love. She could certainly sleep on the couch. But how would you feel about the three of us maybe sleeping together?" I asked.

"I don't know," she said. "Maybe. I like Melanie too. And it is awfully late." She paused. "I guess she can stay. Let's see what happens. But no matter what, I get to fuck you tonight."

My eyes grew big. I knew what that meant. Cheryl was long, longer than me and thick. I could wrap my fingers around her, but barely. She was adept at slowly opening me up, gently inserting her thick, slippery cock in me bit by bit until I was ready for her to pick up the pace. Getting fucked by Cheryl was almost a religious experience.

We got out of the hot tub and dried off. "So Melanie, it's almost bedtime. Why don't you just spend the night here?" I asked.

"Actually, I was kind of hoping you'd offer," Melanie answered. "It's late and I'm pooped. Just put me anywhere. A couch and a blanket will be fine."

"Don't be silly," Cheryl said. "You're sleeping with us. Mark has a huge bed and we can all cuddle up together." It was settled. We walked up the stairs to my bedroom. No one had thought to bring a toothbrush so we ended up sharing mine. I lit a few candles and placed them around the bedroom. It created a nice ambiance.

Melanie walked out of the bathroom. She had found an old T-shirt of mine and was wearing it. It came down to just below her ass cheeks. She looked extremely sexy and the thin material did little to hide her breasts and protruding nipples. Cheryl and I were on the bed. We were both naked and kissing. There was a shiny bead of pre-come clinging to the end of my cock, and Cheryl was gently stroking me.

"I hope you don't mind that I borrowed your..." Melanie started to say. She saw what we were doing and her eyes got big. A hungry look crossed her face.

"Care to join us?" I asked. She pulled the shirt over her head and bounced onto the bed, laughing.

We scooted over, making a space between us. Melanie was staring intently at my hard cock. "Are you sure you don't mind?" Melanie asked Cheryl, looking up into her eyes.

"My boyfriend watched you giving me head, why should I mind watching you go down on him?" she answered brightly. A little too brightly. I couldn't help wondering if she was really okay with this. The thought retreated to the back of my mind though, as I rolled over onto my back and Melanie began to take me into her mouth. The flickering candlelight rendered the scene eerily reminiscent of what played out earlier in the glade.

Melanie circled her tongue around my swollen cockhead slurping up the dollop of pre-come shining at the tip. She licked her lips and sucked the entire head into her mouth. Her lips were soft and warm against my sensitive skin. Then, with that same smooth motion she had used earlier, she engulfed my whole shaft deep into her mouth. Though my dick wasn't quite as long as Cheryl's it was still an impressive maneuver. She held me in her mouth for a second then stuck her tongue out and sensually licked my balls. I practically came on the spot.

Melanie bobbed her head slowly up and down my slick pole, alternately rising up to run her tongue around the head and then moving down to swallow me, burying her nose deep in my wiry pubic hair. Cheryl watched, a rapt expression on her face. I noticed that her cock had regained its strength. It was an impressive sight.

Melanie came up for air. "Wait a second," I said. "I don't want to come just yet. Let's switch places." Melanie leaned back and brought her legs around from under her. She lay on her back, knees up, her smooth legs apart. I raised myself up on my elbows and knees and started exploring Melanie's exquisite pussy.

And it was exquisite. Her unfurled lips were deep pink and glistening with her juices. She was so aroused; her secretions had wandered all the way down to her cute, puckered little asshole. I touched my tongue to her reverently. I began to lick slowly up and down from Melanie's glistening, engorged clit to her little rosebud. I inserted my tongue into her hot pussy, slowly tongue fucking her as she squirmed under me. She tasted sweet and slightly tangy.

Cheryl was watching avidly, her face a portrait of lust, or was it something else? Her eyes were bright. She had moved her hands up to her breasts and was pinching her nipples almost cruelly. Her cock was huge and trembling. I cupped my hands under Melanie's ass cheeks as I continued to run my tongue in and around her delectable pussy. She held my head with her hands, stroking my hair and moaning, clenching her stomach muscles in ecstasy.

Cheryl crawled around behind me. I heard the distinctive sound of lube being squirted from a plastic bottle. I felt its coolness in me. I was looking forward to the gentle, erotic experience I knew was coming. She placed her slick cockhead firmly against my hole and began to push, quickly inserting about half of it. I could feel my asshole stretching almost painfully around her. Once the head was in I knew I could take the rest, but she usually let me take it more slowly. It was uncomfortable.

Then suddenly she seized me by the hips and with a loud moan thrust her huge cock into me: hard, past my protesting sphincter and deep into my ass. Slam! Our bodies smacked together. I felt the pain immediately, but I was held tight, transfixed. I felt like I had been split down the middle. What was she doing? She pulled out quickly, then plunged violently into me again. Once more our bodies collided, her cock driving aggressively into my bottom, burying itself again even deeper. For a brief second I could feel her pubes against my ass cheeks.

She pulled out and proceeded to fuck me hard, fast, relentlessly. She groaned passionately each time her body slammed into mine. It really hurt! Her cock was a fiery arrow driven deep inside me. Could it be that Cheryl seeing me with Melanie had left her a little threatened and jealous after all? If so, she was definitely letting me know about it. I squirmed, trying to get away, but there was nothing I could do. My hands were pinned beneath Melanie's ass cheeks and Cheryl's aggressive thrusts forced my face ruthlessly against Melanie's dripping pussy.

After about a dozen hot, furious strokes she slowed down and pulled out. Melanie, meanwhile, had come explosively and was gently stroking my head. My face was slick with pussy juice.

My emotions were in an uproar. I felt battered and used yet strangely, powerfully turned on. Cheryl squirted a generous quantity of cool lube onto my burning asshole. She rested her cock against me. "I'm going to come inside you, Mark."

"And Mark is going to come inside me!" Melanie chimed in brightly.

I just desperately wanted to come. Throughout this whole emotionally and erotically charged evening I was the only one who hadn't had an orgasm. It was my turn now!

Melanie slipped out from under me and turned around with her saucy little bottom facing me. She raised her ass up into the air and wiggled it invitingly. Her pussy was wide open and still very much slick with her juices. I moved up between her legs, gripped her firmly by the hips and quickly buried my throbbing cock in her tight, hot pussy. Finally!

Cheryl moved her own newly lubricated erection back to my bruised asshole and very gently and tenderly inserted the head. "Are you okay?" she asked.

I had to admit it felt much better this time. This was the way I liked it. "Yeah," I said. "Go slowly for awhile, okay?"

Cheryl pushed in gradually until her pubes brushed my ass cheeks. She bent her head and grazed my back with her lips, licking me in tight little circles. I got goose bumps. She unhurriedly pulled out and pressed her cock back in again. Melanie was fucking me too, but much faster, thrusting herself back against me with abandon. The slap of her tight bottom against my belly contrasted with the smooth friction that I was experiencing with Cheryl. It was all I could do to keep our two cocks, mine and Cheryl's, from slipping out and spoiling the rhythm we had established.

The three of us were moving together for a couple of minutes when Cheryl picked up the pace. Now she was pulling out of me all the way and thrusting back in quickly, slapping her hips resoundingly against my ass. I could feel her hit bottom with every thrust. My pain had pretty much dissipated and I was really getting into it.

Melanie's vigorous efforts now coincided perfectly with Cheryl's; I hung on and enjoyed the wild ride. Suddenly Cheryl shouted out, "I'm coming!" and spurted deep into my ass.

Melanie bucked furiously against me. She had reached back between her legs and was rubbing her throbbing clit with abandon. "Oh god!" she screamed, shuddering violently with her own intense orgasm.

Then I lost it. My balls tightened and with a muffled shout I ejaculated deep into Melanie's pussy. Both girls continued to move their bodies eagerly against mine. I came again and again. The whole erotic, spellbound evening seemed profoundly encapsulated in this final, intensely intimate act.

Finally we were through. Cheryl pulled out of me, her spunk dripping wetly down my crack and onto my balls. I backed smoothly out of Melanie. My cock was covered with cum, both mine and her own. I sprawled out on my back, my eyes closed, exhausted. "You know that cartoon character that gets hit by a big rubber mallet and then sees stars spinning around his head?" I asked. "That's me." I lay there for a second, feeling the girls shift around on the bed. Then I felt two tongues and two silky pairs of lips on my softening penis. They were licking me gently, cleaning me up.

Sunday morning dawned and we slept right through it. It wasn't until hours later that Melanie rolled off the bed and announced, "I'm going to take a shower and then I am going to make you guys a huge breakfast!"

"That sounds wonderful," Cheryl said.

"Coffee too," I chimed in. Melanie left for the bathroom. Both Cheryl and I had gotten up earlier to use the bathroom and clean up. Then we crawled back into bed, cuddling up with each other.

After a while, before Melanie came back, Cheryl spoke: "Mark, I want to apologize. I was a little rough with you last night, I know it. I didn't mean to be. I was so turned on and then suddenly, like someone flipped on a light switch, I felt this searing emotion. I was jealous: I mean totally, insanely jealous. Watching you with Melanie, I mean. I know I agreed to the whole thing—I thought it would be a real turn-on, for both of us. But I've never felt such a pervasive, blinding emotion before. Like, there you were, this guy who professed to love me having intense sex with this totally hot girl right next to me in the same bed! I actually saw red. I thought: 'Wait a minute! She's not your girlfriend, I'm your girlfriend! What's going on here?'" She took a deep, shuddering breath. "I didn't think, I just reacted. Please tell me I didn't hurt you too much. I'm so sorry! How do you feel?"

"How do I feel? My butt's still tender, if that's what you mean. Your cock is not small and you were fucking me like a demon. But you know something? After awhile I really began to get into it. And then, well, everything was great. Amazing, really. But Cheryl, you said you were jealous. Do you still feel that way?"

"I really like Melanie," Cheryl said. "I'm half way in love with her if you want to know the truth. Maybe that was part of it too. But I realized something last night. I've been through so much over the past few years, not really knowing who I was, who I was becoming. Then I met you. You kind of validated me in a way; made me understand that I was a good person irrespective of my sexuality. I mean, you certainly had no hang-ups about me so why should I? And as for everybody else, who cares? I suddenly felt, I don't know: liberated, free. Why should I be jealous of Melanie? She wasn't taking you away from me; in fact, she was bringing us closer together!"

"You know, Cheryl, you're right. That's really cool! You make me want to fall in love with you all over again. But let me ask you this: would you ever do it again? I mean, the two of us and Melanie?"

"Yeah, why not? When I finally got over myself it was actually an incredible turn on. And you and Melanie were certainly enjoying yourselves. God, you made her squirm when you went down on her! I could taste her on you when we were licking you up last night. It wasn't half bad. Maybe one day you can teach me how to do that: eat pussy, I mean. Do you really still love me, Mark?"

"Yeah. I do." I reached over and kissed her, our mouths coming together softly. Our tongues met. Everything was going to be okay. I turned Cheryl over onto her back and knelt between her long legs. I brought my mouth up to her rapidly stiffening cock. I sucked it into my mouth.

Just then Melanie came out of the bathroom, head down, her wet hair wrapped in a towel. "Guys," she said. "What do you want for breakfast? Eggs, bacon, pancakes?" Then she looked up. Her eyes got wide. "Oh my god!" she exclaimed. "Just look at you two!"

Cheryl's cock was buried deep in my mouth. I came up for air. We shared a look. "Well, what do you think, Melanie?" Cheryl asked. Melanie let the towel drop and slowly walked over to the bed smiling and shaking her head.

Her nipples were already stiff. "Well, it sure looks like we won't be eating for a while!" she proclaimed.

Cheryl snickered. "I wouldn't be too sure of that," I said.

12