A Halloween To Remember

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
clive2007
clive2007
255 Followers

I had been almost hard from watching all this. I couldn't help it but when I saw what they were going to do I lost it in a second, and it shrank, like I had just been plunged into a vat of very cold water. They turned me toward mom. She was still seated but she couldn't help glancing down. Goddamn, my pride was hurt. My cock was shrunk like a kid's. It was humiliating.

"Judith, is it?" the man with the gun asked. "I think the poor boy's embarrassed. Why don't you suck his cock for him and get it back to normal. Not fair to the boy the way it is."

"I can't do that. I'm his mother!" she said, and I said, "You bastards, this is my mother!" Both came out at the same time.

"Aw shit! Calm down." He sounded bored again. "We're not leaving until you do. You want this over, then cooperate."

Sugar said to mom, "Hey, honey, suck it. Feels great in your mouth. You'll love it." She turned to the man with the gun, grinning. "Maybe she's never sucked cock before. Maybe it'll be a first for both of them."

"Maybe he needs some visual stimulation," he said. This guy was really pissing me off. "Visual stimulation," like this was some kind of a joke. He motioned to the second guy to go over to the couch. "Stand, please," the guy with the gun said to my mother. She stood. "Hands up!" he commanded. Slowly she lifted her arms. He motioned with the gun to the second guy who pulled her sweater over her head, flipped it on the floor, then unclipped her bra almost in the same motion. The guy was good at this. She dropped her arms and the bra fell off. She looked resigned and defeated. But her tits, my god, her glorious tits. Full pendulous breasts with large areolas and jutting nipples. I had no idea they were this big. I couldn't help it. I was staring at her as if I was seeing her for the first time. The guy with the gun whistled his approval. The second and third guys were impressed too. "Wow, she's something," one said. Sugar said, "What I wouldn't give for knockers like that."

Mom was looking at me, a pleading look in her eyes. I looked down at my cock and saw to my horror that it was swelling and lifting and I couldn't stop it.

"Sorry mom, a mind of his own," I managed to stammer, but I was really relieved.

"Hey, a good looking cock on that kid," the guy with the gun said. He turned to the girl. "I agree with you, Sugar, I think she should suck it too."

"Definitely," Sugar said.

The second guy and Sugar were looking at each other. He was smiling at her and she got the message. She looked at mom and said, "Watch me." She went over to him and got on her knees. Then she took his cock and put it in her mouth. She sucked it for a few seconds, then pulled back and looked at mom long enough to say, "See? Nothing to it," and went back to sucking him.

"Well," the guy with the gun said to mom. "What are you waiting for? Give this young man what he needs." He motioned with the barrel to her and she stepped over to me.

"Sorry, baby," she said.

"Mom, please, you don't have to."

"They won't leave unless I do." She got on her knees and took my cock in her hand, delicately running her fingers over it. She licked the tip, swirled her tongue around the head and then put it in her mouth, sucking it all the way in.

I couldn't believe the sensations. And her hands. I was so surprised. She moved them to my butt, grabbing each cheek and pulling me into her. I couldn't help it and started fucking her mouth. The goddamn handcuffs stopped me from grabbing her head but she seemed to understand and used her hands to pull me into her. In just a few strokes I was so revved up that I started what in better times I liked to call my automatic cum sequence, where, you know, it's unstoppable but I panicked because I thought I shouldn't cum in her mouth. I pulled out at the last second just as I spurted, shooting cum on her hair and face, gasping and groaning as I did. I couldn't control the direction because of the cuffs. The next spurts went on her tits and chest. There was a lot of it, almost more than I've ever cum before. Mom looked up at me and I thought I saw admiration in her eyes. The hurt look was gone and I thought I saw a sort of smoky look, like she was turned on. She put my cock back in her mouth and worked it some more with her tongue. She kept sucking and I kept gasping. Then she moved her head back and put her hand on my cock, her pretty fingers holding it almost too tight, stroking it back and forth rapidly several more times, her brow knitted a little as she concentrated on milking the last drops out. I thought it was a thoughtful gesture, a sort of hygienic thing to get it all out, and I wanted to say something but I couldn't think of anything that sounded right. The guy with the gun could, though.

"Man, that was impressive. An impressive fucking blow job," he said.

The second guy was still fucking Sugar's mouth and his pace picked up. He was close, speeded up some more and came with a long, loud groan but kept his cock in her mouth. I could see her swallowing.

Mom had already gotten up and went over to sit on the couch. She grabbed her wine glass. She took a long drink as if blowing me had made her thirsty.

"Shit, girl," the guy with the gun said to mom. "You need to fuck this kid. I want to watch it. And then our evening will be complete."

"You have debased me and my son beyond measure," mom said, without looking at him. She was sitting on the edge of the couch, holding her glass of wine, staring at my cock which was even now still semi-hard. "Have you no limits?" She sounded tired.

"Debased. Sounds bad. But you looked to me like maybe you liked it. He sure did. Anyway, let's see you without that skirt."

He turned to Sugar who was standing, one hand on her hip, the other holding a wine bottle. She had taken a big swig and was swishing it around in her mouth like a mouthwash, rinsing the second guy's cum off her teeth, and then swallowed. "Help her get undressed."

"OK." She went over to mom.

"I can undress myself," mom said. She was shaking some with rage and humiliation and that was making her breasts shake a little bit with her.

"Stand up and turn around," Sugar said.

She put her glass down, stood and turned around. Sugar unbuttoned and then unzipped her skirt. She pulled it off along with her panties. They were red satin panties. "Step out of them, please," Sugar said, like she was a cop. Mom stepped out of them. "Socks too, please." Mom lifted each foot so she could take them off. She stood up and turned mom around toward me and the men."Ta Da! Well, what do you think? Not bad, eh?"

The guy with the gun whistled his approval. "A fucking work of art," he said. The second and third guys nodded. "She's hot, alright," one said.

I was staring at her, flabbergasted. She was beautiful. She still had a narrow waist and just a little paunch, almost nothing, on her tummy. Then her hips flared, framing her trimmed but full V patch and her legs, just wonderfully shaped legs that I had noticed before but seeing her in the altogether, the whole package, gave me a completely different perspective. She was eyeing me coolly. My cock, as if it could read my mind, was on the rise, getting harder.

"Look, kid," the guy with the gun said. "We want to watch you fuck your mom and then we will get out of here. But the cuffs. We don't want to restrain you. If you think you can behave yourself we will let you out of them. Do you think you can?"

I was looking at mom, her face, tits and chest still with my cum visible on them, and my cock now completely hard. We were maybe six feet apart. "Yes I can," I said.

"OK," he said. "Remember, there's this--he waved the gun--and there are three of us guys and just one of you. So behave yourself," he said. "Except with your mom." He was smiling at me.

The third guy handed him the key and he pulled his pants up enough to walk over to me and he unlocked the cuffs. What a relief to have my hands free. I moved my arms around a little and rubbed my wrists.

The guy with the gun put the cuffs in his pocket and said, "Let's see... how should we handle this?"

Sugar was still topless and had not bothered to pull up her pants. She said, "Have him lie on his back and she can straddle him, and he needs to take his sweatshirt off."

"Good idea," the guy with the gun said. "Lie down, sonny, and get ready for momma."

He motioned with the gun barrel. I took the sweatshirt off and got down on the rug, on my back, my hard cock against my stomach.

"OK, honey, your turn." He motioned with his gun.

Like a sleepwalker, Mom moved closer, standing with her feet on each side of my waist, then squatted down until her knees were on the carpet, her pussy just above my cock, then leaned forward until her hands were caressing my face. She bent her head down, her breasts brushing my chest as she did, and whispered in my ear, "Just hang on, honey. Just think about us and not these people. We'll get through this. Think about your girlfriend."

"No, mom," I whispered back. "I'll be thinking about you."

"Let's see you feel her tits, sonny. Get her ready."

Mom moved her head up, but I couldn't read her expression. Maybe amazement at what I had said, or surprise, maybe desire...I couldn't tell, but I saw a rush of color in her cheeks. "I'm ready now," mom said, looking at me directly.

Mom put my hands on her breasts and felt back for my cock. She took the tip and lowered herself until it was just at her opening and then let herself down on it. I felt myself sliding into her hot channel and was astonished at how warm and wet it was and how tightly it held my cock.

"Wow," Sugar said.

The men were standing around us, stroking their cocks.

Mom raised herself, then lowered herself slowly, then up again and down again. My hands were on the full softness of her breasts. I was kneading them and rolling her nipples between my thumbs and forefingers and I could feel her fluids leaking out of her pussy down my cock as she slid up and down on my hot pole. I sensed that she did not want to give them the satisfaction of seeing how much pleasure she was feeling and was trying to act as if she was doing this strictly because she had to but that disappeared as her passion began to rise and take over her body. She began to move more rapidly, going up and down, faster and faster, and then rubbing her pussy with its swollen clit against my front, then up and down again, faster and faster until she pulled her head back and then with a long, low groan collapsed against me, her head on my shoulder, her lips kissing my neck, her pussy still rubbing up and down on my front, my cock still inside her, still hard.

"Oh my god, Scottie," she whispered in my ear. We lay still that way. She stretched out her legs and was lying on top of me, her face at my neck. My arms were around her back, stroking her.

"I do believe the lady came," said the man with the gun.

"I think you're right," said Sugar.

"Awesome," said one of the other men.

"Well, shit," the man with the gun said to Sugar, breaking the reverential silence that seemed to have taken over. "I'm the only one here who hasn't cum yet. Makes me the party pooper, I guess."

"Relax, honey," Sugar said to him with her throaty purr. "Sugar's pussy's always buttered for you, baby."

"Maybe we should take our leave and let this nice young couple have some privacy," he said. He pulled up his pants and the others got fixed up too.

Mom hadn't moved. My arms were still around her, stroking her back

"Got a joint, Sugar?"

I was watching them.

"Sure honey," she said, and reached in her jacket pocket, pulling out a Marlboro box where she kept them. He put one in his mouth, put the barrel up to the end of the joint and pulled the trigger. A little flame popped out. He took a long drag, sipped some air, and passed the joint to Sugar. She did the same and passed it to the other two.

He looked down at me. "A friend of mine makes them." He was still holding the smoke in, the words coming out one at a time and strained. "Pretty...good,... huh?.. Looks...like... the.. real... thing." He exhaled with a whoosh. "Have to be careful where you use it, though, `cause so many people are packin' these days. No goddamn gun laws."

"Listen," he said. "If you had had some money or something else it would have been a perfect evening. Pretty good the way it was though." He was looking at mom lying quietly on top of me. "You got yourself a fine looking lady there, young man. I hope you take good care of her."

They all moved toward the front door. Sugar called out, "Mind if we take some candy?" They laughed. As I heard the door open she asked him, "Hey, where we goin next, honey?

"Dunno. Maybe Tucson. Or LA. Somewhere warm."

One of the other men said something and they all laughed. The door closed and it was quiet.

"Are they gone?" mom asked.

"Yes."

"It was a fake gun?"

"Yes."

"My god!" After a few seconds, she said, quietly, her mouth against my neck. "In a way I don't want to but I guess we have to move sooner or later. I have to look at you."

"I don't feel bad, mom."

"I don't either."

We both laughed. Then we laughed harder and then even harder. I rolled her over until she was under me. I was still hard as a rock, I hadn't cum and wanted to so I started to stroke her.

"Oh Scottie, yes, do it to me, honey."

I started to fuck her faster until I was fucking her furiously, letting all the tension explode from me and she responded in kind, wrapping her legs around me, moving with me, rubbing my back, feeling my orgasm begin to build and build until it reached its crescendo and I came in her, thrusting as hard as I could and she came too, groaning and saying, "Scottie, Scottie, my god, Scottie, Ooooo..."

We lay that way for a minute or so. Then mom said, "Gosh, honey, I don't want to move but I really have to pee. Please let me up."

So we got up. Mom went into the bathroom. I picked up the bottles. They were all empty. I put them in the trash. There were three bottles left, all unopened. I took our wine glasses into the kitchen and rinsed them out. I looked around. Our clothes were scattered all over but there was no damage at all. No evidence they had been here except for the lingering smell of marijuana. The propane fire still blazed happily in the hearth.

Mom came back from the bathroom and stood by me, her arms crossed under her breasts, holding her sides.

"Are you cold?"

"No, still a little nervous I guess."

"Would you like some wine?"

"Yes. That sounds perfect."

I opened a bottle and poured and we went into the living room, back to the couch.

We sat close together, my arm around her, both still naked. I wasn't even thinking about clothes. We sipped our wine and looked at the fire.

She said, "Remember `Butch Cassidy? Who are those guys...'"

We both laughed.

"What a weird group. Devils. Those devils made us do it. I mean, they are criminals and at first I was scared to death but I ended up sort of liking them," I said.

"I was scared to death, too. I've never been so terrified. But, well...hell, I guess they were OK. Nothing bad happened.. All's well that ends well, maybe?"

"Nothing bad did happen, did it? Do you want to do this again? I mean, us, together?" I asked.

"Do you?"

"I sure do, Mom." Suddenly I felt shy. "You were my first."

"Really? Wow. What a way to start." She took a few seconds to absorb that, then she turned to me. "Did I please you?"

"Yes! You are more than fantastic. Those words aren't good enough." I was shaking my head. "It was so incredible....I can't describe how good it felt..."

"I'm so happy it was me, honey. And you sure seemed to know what you were doing. It was so intense for me. But that's an understatement." She touched my face. "You made me cum so hard. I haven't like that for such a long time. I had almost forgotten. So, yes, yes we can. Whenever your father is away."

"Of course."

She looked back at the fire. "I'm stunned at what's happened. I mean I thought I was OK with the way things were, that that was just the way it is for people after a certain age, but my god I was so bored, Scottie, it was just killing me."

"Sounds like those guys got here just in time. I was going nuts too."

She set the wine glass on the coffee table and turned to me again. "We already love each other, and now we have this. I love your body, Scott. And your cock." I was facing her, too. She was looking down, smiling, a little shy. "You know, I had been thinking about it with you. Just the two of us in the house all the time." She reached out to hold it and looked up at me. "It feels perfect in me and I feel so safe with you...turned on and safe. Perfect."

"I'd been thinking about it with you, too...all the time." I kissed her. "Can I sleep with you tonight?" I leaned down to cup and kiss her breasts.

"Yes, of course. When your father is away I am yours," she said. "And maybe even when he's playing golf." We both laughed.

"Let's go to bed."

We got up. I shut the fire and the lights off. I made sure the front door was locked and dead-bolted, and then we walked down the hallway past my bedroom toward hers.

"That was pot he was smoking?"

"Yes."

"You ever try it?"

"A couple of times but I need to study and I can't do anything else when I'm high."

"Like it?"

"Yes...you want to try it?"

"Would I be OK?"

"Sure, you'd be fine. I'd be with you."

"I'd like to."

"OK. I'll get some tomorrow. It'll loosen you up," I said.

She grinned at me and held my arm. "That's what I need, Scottie."

"Halloween... Some Halloween," I said, as we went into her room.

"The best time of the year," she said.

clive2007
clive2007
255 Followers
12