A Halloween Tradition

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dutchboy
Dutchboy
193 Followers

She was motioning me to the bed. Our bed. She was pushing me firmly toward the marital bed we'd shared for so many decades...and now she wanted me there. I didn't know what she wanted...what new thing she'd planned, but my sense of moral indignation over all that happened in the last...last what? Twenty minutes? Six hours? I swear, I had not the first concept of time at that point. Only moments ago I'd watched my prim and proper wife pass out Martha Stewart type goodies to the neighborhood children, dressed in a long skirt and loose sweater, and now, now she was damn near naked, sucking every appendage and cavity on my body in front of ...who the hell is this guy...in front of a stranger. Now she was pushing me toward our bed. And I went. Willingly and eagerly, truth told. When I reached the mattress, I started to turn around, turn to lie on the bed facing her. But she wanted no part of that. She turned me back so that when I laid on the bed, I was face down.

She spread my legs apart. He helped her. Then my arms. I don't know when I felt them close, but I did, just moments after the cuffs were attached to my wrists. She'd bound me to the headboard. I'd asked her many times to allow me to tie her down, to take control away from her in the past, but she'd always refused. She'd explained to me that she didn't want to give up any ability to fight, any ability to defend herself. Against what, I wondered. Didn't she trust me enough to allow me to tie her up? Well, now the shoe was on the other foot. I was laying there, my ass exposed to her...and him...and my hands cuffed to the bed. I felt her hands touching me, stroking my ass again, now lower, I felt her stroking the back of my left leg, my thigh, my calf...my ankle.And I felt something slip over my foot. A manacle. No! Not that. I wouldn't be tied down like that! Not like that!

I felt her strike my ass with that...that thing, again. I heard his voice. It was softer than I would have thought. Almost a whisper. "Don't fight her. She'll hurt you. I wouldn't hurt you, but she will. Let her bind you."

To this day, I don't know why I trusted him. But I did. I stopped struggling and stretched out my leg. I felt the manacle slip over my foot and felt it lock into position. Then the right foot. Snap. I was bound hand and foot. Then I felt a weight on the bed. Too light to be his. It was she. She was crawling between my legs, pulling herself up across my body. I could feel her pussy slid up the back of my leg. I could feel her breath on my neck. Her tender kisses covered the back of my neck, my shoulders. My ears, my eyes, and my face. She turned my head to the right. I saw it on the pillow. That thing with which she had struck me. It was resting next to me, next to me on the pillow. It was black, and long...and rounded like an artificial...well, like a cock. It was at least ten inches long, at least four inches in diameter. She'd put it there, on the pillow so I could see it.

I knew why.

I had assumed I was trussed up like this for a different reason. I thought I was spread eagle, face down for a different reason, a different use. I thought she was offering me to him. That was not what she wanted. She wanted me to know I would indeed be fucked, but not by this man. Not this stranger. I would be royally fucked by her! I whimpered. "Please, Helen. Not that. Please don't do that to me. Not now. Not in front of him." She didn't reply. I realized that she hadn't said a word since the door closed behind me...when...hours ago? I had heard him speak, but not her. I begged again. "Don't do this, please. I don't want this."

I was wasting my breath. I felt something cool on my ass, some sort of cream, I suspected. She worked it into my ass. Her finger (fingers?) worked it into my ass hole. Then I saw her hand come up to the pillow. Her hand coated with the cream she'd rubbed on me, and I knew it was pointless to struggle. I felt the tip of it against my ass, and tried to relax enough to take this intruder inside my body. To her credit, she moved it in slowly, taking her time pushing it inside me. Then I felt the mattress sag again. The leather cock was about half way in me, although it seemed at the time to be fully buried inside me.

I wondered why he'd gotten on the bed, also. I knew it was he by the way the mattress sagged. She began fucking me now, a little faster, a little more erratic. The bed was moving faster now; the headboard was striking against the wall, at first with a slight push, and began building as she fucked me, building faster and harder. Now it was slamming against the wall as she was slamming the leather cock inside me. And suddenly it hit me. The stranger was fucking her as she was fucking me! Suddenly, it all made sense. She was fucking me with an artificial dildo while this man was fucking my wife in my presence. Her breath came ragged and fast. I could feel her being fucked while I could feel her fucking me. My libido went into overload and I couldn't stop what was about to happen.

I don't know how I knew, but I sensed it. At the same moment the strange man was coming inside Helen, I was emptying my load on the pillow beneath me. Her pillow. She'd placed it under my cock when she'd lifted the leather tool off it. I was being cuckolded right in front of my eyes. Or, to be more precise, right behind my back. I could feel my wife's orgasm as I felt myself orgasm, too. It was an incredible thing. Miss Prim and Proper, the woman who wouldn't wear thigh highs for me was allowing this man to fuck her while she flayed away at my ass with an artificial cock. I realized how much I'd given up. But I also realized that I'd gained the upper hand forever more. She'd never tell me she'd not wear a very short skirt if I asked her to. She never say she couldn't leave the house without a bra or panties. All I'd have to do was remind her of tonight.

Then the blindfold. She blindfolded me! I couldn't imagine why, but she did. And gagged me as well. I heard the locks around my ankle being freed. Then the cuffs on my wrists. I was forced up, off the bed to a standing position. She...or he...I don't know which, moved me away from the bed, toward the closet. The closet door opened. The light came on; I could see that through the corner of my blindfold. I heard the sound of tape, industrial tape, like duct tape, coming off a roll. Now what?

The tape was for my ass. The leather thing was still inside me. I was cuffed again to the metal rail in her closet. The tape was placed across my ass, making sure the leather cock didn't fall out. I heard the sound of people dressing. I had misjudged her. I thought she was going to fuck him again, this time without me under her. I was wrong. I heard them leave the room and then I heard them come back. He whispered one last time into my ear.

"Sorry about all this. She's a mean one, though, and I try to keep her happy." Then the closet door shut. What had he meant, she's a mean one? Helen is anything but mean. Of course, the events of this night might suggest otherwise. I was so tired. My body slumped downward, my legs giving way to my fatigue. I allowed myself to be suspended in my wife's closet by the cuffs on my wrists.

I heard the bedroom door open again. And I heard the closet door open once more. And I heard a voice I knew. It was Helen's. She was screaming. She was screaming at me! She was screaming at me, asking me what the fuck was going on here?

I've relived that moment ever since, sometimes six or seven times a day. Why was she screaming if she was the one who put me there. If it wasn't her, then who? She released me, somehow got the cuffs off my wrists, and removed the gag and blindfold. She did all this while avoiding my gaze. I wanted to ask her...I needed to ask her "why?" But of course I didn't.

All this happened five years ago. And I knew then, as I know to this day, that Helen wasn't the one in our room, in our bed...in my ass. I know that with absolute, positive certainty. I think.

But it's almost nine o'clock, and Helen and I have a tradition. Every Halloween, around nine, I leave the house to get her milk and fruit. And every Halloween, around midnight I return. And every Halloween, about that time...

Dutchboy
Dutchboy
193 Followers
12