A Hand Overplayed Ch. 04

Story Info
Brittany's first lesson.
3.6k words
4.55
19.6k
7

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/26/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brittany sat on her knees before the door, droplets of water still covering her restored flesh, the ruined remains of makeup clear from her face revealing her fresh, young skin . Mascara had always been a sort of warpaint for her, a hunter's ritual before going out on the prowl. Sitting here naked on her knees with it all washed away, Brittany looked less the hunter and more a meek little lamb. She stared at the wall with anxiety as she reached out and tapped upon it four times as instructed. Within seconds she could hear the mechanical gears spinning as the wall retracted in, Lance stood about three feet away from the bathroom's exit. He was wearing nothing but jeans which caught Brittany off guard.

Having never seen Lance shirtless before she was taken aback by how fit the apparently frail man had been, well defined muscles laid across his stomach so densely they looked like body armor. Above them solid pectorals which had definitely seen their fair share of weights despite not being quite as defined. His lean frame now made him more intimidating as he towered over the blonde woman. In his right hand dangled the flails of a black leather whip, the sight of which immediately caught Brittany's attention as Lance waved it back and forth through the air. Placing her arms on the ground she slowly began to crawl her way toward her captor.

Lance took her collar with his free hand and wrapped it around her neck, latching it firmly into place. Tracing a finger along her chin he tilted her eyes up toward his."Today you will take part in lessons that will teach you the importance of whore tasks" speaking unflinchingly, "Do you know what whore tasks are?".

Brittany shook her head in confusion, "no sir, I don't know" though she had many guesses from the name alone.

"Whore tasks will be your daily list of chores, they keep you in line and remind you of your place. Sluts always need their body being used in some fashion to ensure they behave, least they go on tangents like you have for the last several years.", Lance speaking in a matter of fact tone. Brittany gulped and stared up blankly, heart racing, her leash holder taking his finger in response and tracing Brittany's ample lips. "Your first whore task, and your most important, will be cock worship. Each morning after you eat and shower you will take my dick; massage it, kiss it, suck on it, and swallow my cum until I have decided I'm finished with your mouth for the time being. Is that understood, whore? "

Brittany stared in shock, she would have to wake up every single morning to get on her knees and put his penis in her mouth? The penis of a man who captured her, stripped her naked, and now kept her as a play thing?

A response had taken too long, causing Lance to bring the whip in his hand up and descend it's straps down upon Brittany's still moisten skin. With a sharp crack against her bosom, the helpless girl let out a high pitched squeal, "Did you forget how to answer questions while you were in the shower, whore?".

"Yeess Siiiirrr, I understand" Brittany stuttered back.

"Good" Lance replied, "So repeat it"

Brittany's face began to run red, as she inhaled deeply preparing her response. Lance rhythmically began swatting the whip against the section of her breast he had previously lashed causing her to wince and try covering her chest with an arm.

Forcefully tugging her leash, he pulled her up toward him, "Arms behind your back, whore, now repeat what I told you!" he growled. Brittany, her mouth shaking, placed her arms behind her back as the thrashing leather returned to her tit with an expedited tempo. The stinging mild but unending as soft "thwap" sounds encircled her.

Brittany looked up into Lance's eyes, and with a couple of soft blinks said, "Whore tasks will be my daily list of chores, they're important because they keep me in line and remind me of my place. My first, and most important whore task.." the girl stammered, she had spoken those words much more enthusiastically than intended, how was all this rolling so effortlessly off her tongue? Was she actually enjoying this? Was there a part of her being turned on by the humiliation? A part of her that relished in being used and called a whore?

Lance brought her back to current events, stopping the slow and steady beat of his whip to crack down on her exposed tan flesh once more. Brittany gasped, quickly realizing her vaginal lips had relubricated themselves from earlier in the shower, as well as her left nipple becoming hard underneath the leather that beat against it. With closed eyes and her mouth hanging open Brittany quickly scrambled to save face to herself, and let out a soft "oww", in a vain attempt to convince herself she hadn't enjoyed the pain.

"Your most important whore task is?" reminded Lance, speeding up the tempo of his whip and raining delicious punishment down upon her.

Brittany gulped, still shocked at what passion she had spoken with and how her body had begun to betray her, "My...my most important whore task is co...cock worship. Each morning I will be required to kiss, rub, and suck your cock...", her loins burning hotter with each passing word, "un...until you cum in my mouth and decide you're finished with it." Her cheeks becoming hot and her clitoris now throbbing as she inhaled deeply to try and regain control of her anatomy.

Lance licked his lips recognizing the battle taking place inside of her, an inner struggle for her soul between the pain slut who relished in humiliation and punishment, versus the man eating party girl she had thought of herself as for so long. Satisfied with her answer he ended the incessant whipping of her breast for now, a small red welt having started to develop on the spot he had assaulted.

Brittany gasped as the stimulation ended, her heart pounding so loud she was almost positive Lance could hear it from where he stood, "get it together" she told herself under breath. Increasingly frustrated that her body was melting under her tormentor's perversions.

Lance took hold of her leash and began tugging it ever so close to his jeans. Brittany, anticipating what was to come next, for a second she gave thought to biting down on it as hard as she could after she began. The injury would easily buy her a few seconds. With a few well placed blows to follow she could possibly make a break for the exit. Lance had neglected to re-lock her boots so tossing them off would be an easy feat, yet she realized she had been dreadfully wrong about Lance before.

If he were waiting for her to attempt such a thing now is exactly when he would be anticipating it, would be a solid wager to say that Lance was almost equally nervous about Brittany placing his member in her mouth. It would be smarter to wait until he believed she was fully under his control to attempt such a thing, plus knowing how to exit the room beforehand would help. Realizing that for now she would just have to bear it, Brittany reached up and began to unbutton his jeans.

Lance's heart raced as Brittany reached for the button of his Levis, usually the woman he had brought down here were current romantic flings or call girls. After bringing out their lust for pain and degradation during repeated sexual encounters, he would train their minds and bodies to serve and be used for pleasure. Until of course they would exit into the service of his employers for a handsome salary, and an even more handsome fee for Lance, they were so happy with his results they gave him the money to purchase this very house and dungeon as a bonus. This however was something new for Lance, most of the prior girls were halfway to being drooling cum sluts by the time their list of tasks was introduced, not Brittany.

She was different, she had come down here believing herself a princess and it was Lance's job to show her the whore that laid underneath. That however came with inherent risks that she may try something drastic such as bite him and attempt to escape, he had kidnapped her after all, a fact that Lance found himself feeling less comfortable about with each passing minute. Though he quickly backpedaled on the notion he should feel guilt; she had scoped him out to steal from him, she had looked at him as a walking ATM machine from the second they had met. It didn't matter that there were many times he found her charming, those charms quickly revealed themselves to be a mirage, a mask she was using to try and take advantage of him. She was not a good person and he had no reason to feel bad for how he had reacted, many people is this town would have killed Brittany for such a thing, besides all she had to look forward to now was being on the run from the police. Grand theft was a felony and Brittany could easily go to jail for 25 years for such a thing. Lance reasoned her serving him was a small price to pay comparatively, and once she had learned to behave herself he'd have no issue loosening the leash a bit, pun intended. If things didn't go the way Lance hoped then she could always go make good money with Carmine, she just needed to learn a lesson about not fucking with the wrong people. He took a tight hold of her leash, the moment dripping with erotic uncertainty.

Brittany unbuttoned Lances jeans and unfastened his zipper, revealing a red pair of cotton boxer briefs underneath, tracing her hands around lean quad muscles she took hold of the back waist and lowered it down passed his knees. A large bulge now clear in view protruding from underneath the red fibers. Brittany stopped and took a deep breath to gather herself, briefly looking away from Lance's waist.

Lance tugged lightly on the leash, his heart now jolting through his body, "Don't be shy whore, I know you love having cock in your mouth, I can see it in your eyes".

In was true that Brittany had given more than a fair share of head in her life, she found early on what a talented fellatio artist she was and could quickly cause an erect penis to crumble under the refined skills of her lips and tongue. Those encounters had always given her a feeling of power though, having her mouth around a man's cock was a sign she was in charge. There was something about watching a sexually aroused male work so hard to bed her, watching the twitch in their pants every time she'd strut by teasing them desperately the entire evening. The way they scurried to buy things for her and treat her to expensive dinners with sparkling wide eyes, in hopes that the Hollywoodesque fantasy they spent hours manufacturing about her came to pass. Then, when they finally had her, taking their desperately swollen dick inside of her soft wet mouth before tortuously emptying their sensitive little balls in minutes, sometimes even less. Embarrassed by how quick they were milked dry, they always agreed to let Brittany sit on their face afterward so her pleasure could also be taken care of. Brittany would smirk ear to ear as she smothered her plump ass into their face, thinking about how they had worked so hard for so long just to get a few minutes of her tongue.

This was different though, obviously none of those prior circumstances applied here, and she was clearly not in control of the current situation. Though she still found herself as intensely aroused as any time in her life, maybe even more if she dare be honest with herself. The jarring of those memories did bring Brittany to a very savvy conclusion as well, if she was going to start gaining some of the upper hand in the situation, now was the time to start.

Taking her left finger Brittany began to trace over the cotton mound before her, lightly bringing her finger across the top of what was clearly his shaft, she brought her other hand up and began to pull down his boxers with it.

Within seconds a thick piece of flesh ejected from behind, rapidly swelling as Brittany lowered Lance's boxers. His cock was much larger than she imagined it would be, Lance had always seemed like such a string bean, but she was quickly finding out his body hid as many secrets as his personality. "You actually have a pretty fat cock" she admired, stroking the now free member with her hand that had traced it prior, she could feel him becoming fully erect.

Lance tugged on the collar and reached behind her, momentarily pushing his large member passed her, and came down on Brittany's ass cheek with a mighty strike from the whip.

She arched up with a high pitched "owwww", which despite her best efforts to avoid it was followed up by a lusty "mmmmmmmm". so quietly whispered that she hoped Lance hadn't noticed it, though Brittany and her dampening vulva most certainly did. She looked up at Lance in confusion, legitimately not realizing what she had done.

"You forgot to say Sir, whore." he reminded in an oddly gentle tone, perhaps flattered from having his penis complimented.

Brittany actually chastised herself for a second, before quickly disregarding the sentiment, to be disappointed in herself for not following the commands of this guy? Absurd.

"I'm sorry, Sir" she whispered rubbing her palm on the underside of his inflated shaft before lowering it back down and pressing the rock hard head against her lips. Opening up her tiny mouth she brought his cock into it, her tongue now taking over the task of massaging the underside of Lance's dick. After a gentle series of ups and downs with her lips and tongue, Brittany lowered her head down toward him and sucked deeply. Taking him down into her throat briefly before pulling it back and continuing the series of bobbles from before. Every few seconds she would repeat the pattern of deepthroating, even bringing a hand up to massage his enormous balls after the fourth rotation. After a minute or so it was becoming clear Lance's monstrous cock was going to put up a much stronger fight against her immensely talented mouth than most of her prior partners had.

Lance, for his part, was in ecstasy. He had felt quite a few talented mouths before but Brittany seemed to take such immense pleasure in handling cock it was unreal, though her sudden eagerness was not lost on Lance. It was a fair guess that she was using this moment to try and make him succumb to her sexually, which left Lance between a rock and a hard place. He couldn't reprimand her for treating his cock too good obviously, but he also couldn't allow himself to be sexually overpowered by her. Cumming now would make him appear a mere teenage boy on prom night, and definitely take away from his aura of intimidation he had so carefully crafted. Brittany had caught him in a deliciously well laid trap, confirming her weapons grade sensuality.

Brittany continued to work the head and shaft of his throbbing penis while gently rubbing his scrotum, a sound of "slurp" and "slop" radiating from Brittany's mouth as she inhaled Lance with every fiber of her being, his cock trembling underneath. Brittany was impressed with how well Lance held out, it was going on 5 minutes of her sucking his dick and he hadn't yet released. Though she could feel the erotic boil inside of his testicles.

Lance realized he wasn't going to last much longer, Brittany's mouth was as good as any he had ever experienced. He needed to act quickly, not prepared to cum just yet, desperately thinking of something to distract himself, Lance improvised as well he could.

Tossing the whip to the side and taking a handful of Brittany's golden locks he abruptly pulled her mouth off his now soaked cock and delivered a searing palm across her face, "who's a dirty little slut who loves to suck dick?!" he barked into Brittany's flabbergasted stare.

The slap, delivered in a manner designed to cause more shock than pain, sent a chill down Brittany's whole body as her labia quivered. She was stunned by both the act and her bodily response to it, though she was most shocked by the words that seemed to escape her lips without thought, "I'M A DIRTY LITTLE FUCKIN SLUT WHO LOVES TO SUCK COCK" she screamed out passionately, her answer jarring even Lance.

Brittany sat there dumbfounded, her cheeks flushed red as the dominance she had started to feel during the fellatio faded to embarrassment that this entire ordeal was now making her incredibly aroused. Even worse Lance had seen her arousal laid bare, how had she lost control of her body so severely? It was as if her loins made up their mind that Lance wouldn't harm her, and that Lance was actually pretty hot despite the circumstances, then from that moment on shot off on a sexual voyage that Brittany had lost all hope of reeling back in. Maybe she did enjoy the pain? Maybe she did enjoy the degradation? Maybe she was a little whore?

Lance's blood pulsed through his veins, something about Brittany's response setting a fire in him, it was the sort of phrase he had heard a woman say plenty times before but Brittany had such a minxy appeal in her lust. Her beautiful green eyes now lit with the burning desire of a woman who was in the midst of discovering a side she had never known, Lance found himself bursting with a desire to test her new found limits.

Grabbing her head with both hands Lance thrust his still very swollen but calmed down cock back in between her lips. "Hands to your side whore", he ordered, Brittany did as told before Lance started thrusting his hips back and forth fucking her petite mouth.

Brittany felt his cock invade her throat with each thrust, her clit shaking in unison with practically each movement, horniness now gripping her every being. A last bastion of denial held out in Brittany's mind, but it was quickly getting overpowered by the storm of lust crashing against it.

Lance sped up, his cock now pulsing, he knew he was going to cum soon. Her mouth proving itself just too exceptional for him to hold out on any longer even with him controlling the motions. "I'm going to cum on your face now whore, and do you know why?", Lance had asked the question intending to give her the answer. Suddenly though, Brittany seized the initiative from him.

Pulling her mouth off of his dick, Brittany looked up at Lance with passion filled eyes and moaned out "You're gonna cum on my face because I'm a dirty little whore who loves cock" once again catching him off guard. Lance stammered for a response when suddenly a wave of pleasure pulsated from him balls through his cock. A massive shot of rich white cum fired out of the head of his penis and landed on Brittany's mouth and cheek, drizzling down her lips in a similar manner the honey in her breakfast had drizzled down the fresh strawberries it accompanied. Brittany licked some of it off before taking his freshly emptied cock and sucking it back into her mouth. Extracting every drop from him that she could, Brittany looked up and batted her eyes at Lance while semen dripped from her cheeks and cock filled lips.

The look in her eyes set Lance off in a way he had never felt as he stood above her shaking while the fruits of his testicles's labor dripped out of him and down her throat. Realizing this could all be an act however Lance made sure to keep his wits about him, yet he couldn't deny there was something deliciously warm in her submission, a familiarity in a sense.

When his cock had started to deflate, Lance slowly removed it from her mouth, Brittany continued sucking on it until the very last second, when it came off her lips with a resounding "plop". Taking her by the leash, Lance smiled and looked down upon her, "Well, it seems your whore instincts have taught you the proper way to worship a cock, it's nice to see you take to your job so naturally"

Brittany now had cum running down to her chin and dripping onto her tits, with an enthusiastic nod she replied "Yes Sir." her body fully giving way to lust.

"Well that's good, it will serve you well for your new life." Lance replied "For now we get you cleaned up and ready to learn your next lesson..." Lance began.

12