A Hand Overplayed Ch. 05

Story Info
Brittany's second lesson.
3.7k words
4.56
17.4k
8

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/26/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brittany stared into the bathroom mirror eyeing her reflection with disgust, washing the last bit of cum off her face. "Okay Britt, it was only by far and away the slutiest you've ever acted, no big deal right?" she nervously laughed. She additionally had to wipe between her legs with a towel as the wetness had become near unbearable. Despite all evidence to the contrary though, she held on to the notion she wasn't as aroused by all this as she seemed. Lance simply had a nice body and a big dick, that's what turned her on, all of this pain stuff and name calling didn't have anything to do with it. A sturdy dam of pride that still attempted to deny the young woman a flood of pleasure that was quickly rising against it. One had to ask how long could such a thing hold against the surging waters of lust?

Looking down into the sink she began to take soft deep breaths before looking back up, "Now you gotta stay calm, girl! You're just gonna keep proving this perv right!" talking to her reflection as a coach would a player on their team. "The less you think about this next part, the faster it'll be over!" she reasoned with herself. Her eyes now filling with optimistic vigor as she rallied her confidence, the hearty forces of her self regard hanging strong. "Remember what they taught you in yoga, inhale count to 7 exhale.'' She quickly began practicing the technique in the mirror, taking a deep inhale then counting to seven before exhaling. After a couple of minutes she felt her heart rate begin to slightly lower, grinning in satisfaction she nodded at her reflection.

"See, piece of cake!" she remarked to herself smiling. "He just tries to intimidate you with all those silly phrases, like being a good...a good pain slut..", Brittany seemed to bite her lip almost immediately after speaking the words, the arousal she had worked so hard to suppress begun to return with avengence. "...and p...pussy training..." she spoke softly as the now all too familiar feeling of her nipples standing up radiated across her chest. Brittany closed her eyes and ran her right hand down her stomach towards her reawakened clit, the left traveled up fondling her breast and nipple. She thought about the rhythmic tappings of Lances whip against her body, the delicious sting of it smacking against her exposed bosom over and over. Her right hand now passing her stomach and opening up the hot wetness of her folds to stimulate the swelling bead underneath.

"It was kind of sexy though." she admitted, licking her lips with still shut eyes, "Laying there covered in cum..." she whispered, her hand now rubbing in a circular motion across her clit. "...just where a little whore like me belongs..."

Brittany snapped herself out of it with a mighty jolt, "Oh fuck.." she exclaimed, examining herself in the mirror she realized her face was even more flush than before. Between her legs she could feel a tsunami coating her, completely soaked once again. All her work to calm down had been negated in about thirty seconds, Brittany hunched over defeated before shaking her head and looking up to the mirror. She glanced off to the side for a second, as if what Brittany wanted to say to her reflection was right on the tip of her tongue but she couldn't look herself in the eye to do it. Finally, with a deep breath, the poor girl looked up exasperated and admitted "This is gonna be bad..."

Lance patiently waited for Brittany to finish cleaning off in the bathroom, he had left the dungeon temporarily and returned with a small blue cooler which he placed on the ground near the imposing St. Andrews Cross in the corner. Walking back over to the cabinet in the center of the room, Lance reached in and removed several items; a magic wand style vibrator made of black material, a large green plastic ball gag, a medium sized bottle of lubricant, a polished stainless steel set of nipple clamps, a towel, and a small metal box. Setting the items on the top of the cabinet next to his rack of paddles and whips Lance carefully selected one of his leather paddles from the top of it, placing it alongside the previous items.

He was still shaking from his experience of teaching Brittany cock worship, the look in her eyes as her face was dripping with hot cum, how she took him in so deeply. It was an intoxicatingly deep submission in her eyes, focus needed to remain though, the next few steps were crucial. Training a whore is a delicate balance you see, one must control their body and mind in equal measure. They must be taught their body exists to be abused and fucked while their mind had to be broken of any notions they have control over themselves or what happens to their body. Only then can a whore finally blossom into her own and take full acceptance of her submission, until then they still hold the false belief that they can use their body as a weapon, a thought that must be expelled from the slut's brain at all costs.

Lance realized she had tried to sexually command him with her fellatio spectacle and was dying to get her back, now the opportunity had arisen. The clever dom had taken care to not touch Brittany's pussy much as of yet, despite the deliciously juicy treat it seemed, because if this experience was indeed turning her on he wanted to make sure it was a boiling mess by the time he started. See to tame a slut's pussy one must always keep it uncontrollably wet, which isn't hard to do given how easily aroused whores are, arousal keeps whores obedient as they will follow any commands necessary to get their aching vaginas played with and penetrated to climax. It's important however if you do allow a slut to climax you continue to force orgasms from her body, least she start to believe she has a say-so on when she orgasms and how much. Brittany was no exception to this rule and now Lance was going to get to show her that, if he had played his cards right so far (which he believed he had), Brittany was sitting in that bathroom a soaking wet mess currently.

Walking over to the cooler he brought down, Lance opened the top, inside were several bottles of water and gatorade as well as plastic bags filled with ice cubes. He grabbed two bottles of sports drink and pulled them out before shutting the lid, walking back over to where he had placed the folding chair earlier in the day Lance sat down and cracked open one of them and began guzzling down the orange flavored liquid. Looking over toward the secret opening to the dungeon's restroom he brewed with anticipation, within a few moments that felt like hours for Lance, four gentle taps came from behind it. Walking up Lance pressed his palm against it and the door slid open, revealing a nude Brittany on her knees, he had instructed her to not wear the boots for this lesson as they would get in the way of things.

Brittany methodically emerged from the hidden room, her legs were shaking so bad she thought they may cave beneath her as she crawled toward Lance, though they were definitely enjoying the freedom of being outside those damn boots. Her throat was dry as a desert despite the many gulps of water she had taken from the bathroom sink, her heartbeat raced as he led her toward the center cabinet, the bathroom door sealing closed behind her as if to signal there was now no escape. Lance kneeled down and handed her a bottle of gatorade, a devious look in his eye, Brittany sat on her knees and drank it while Lance reapplied her collar. About 40 seconds later Brittany handed back the half finished bottle and Lance placed it to the side.

"Lesson two is pussy training and how you will properly serve as a painslut" he began, "since your little fuck hole is the reason you exist, you must be taught how to properly use it to please men". Tugging on her collar he continued, "You will first learn to present yourself to your master, a simple act that you have probably done quite a bit in your life, though no doubt under the false pretense you were the one controlling the encounter. Lance pushed on her head and forced it down on the carpet, "Ass up, whore" he commanded, reaching over he grabbed the paddle he had selected earlier off the cabinet top.

Brittany did as she was told, thrusting her rear up as though ready to be bent over and fucked deeply. "When I say present yourself this is how you will sit for me, it is called presenting yourself because it gives Master potential access to all of his whore's holes", kneeling down he sat the paddle on the floor, then took his fingers and began massaging her wet labia. Grinning, he realized his suspicions of her arousal were correct, Lance began to speed up his fingers wanting the girl's desperately aroused flower to thoroughly soak his hands. Brittany gasped as she tried to hold back lust filled moans.

"You may think of yourself a queen" he mocked, "but your whore pussy breaks like any other doesn't it?" Brittany was caught up in the throes of arousal and neglected to answer him, prompting Lance to stop his fingers, pick up the paddle, and deliver a sharp smack across her drowning vagina.

"AH FUCK, YES SIR!" she squealed.

"Repeat it, whore" came the stern reply as he went back to toying with her throbbing pussy.

"I think of myself as a queen, but my whore pussy bre...oh oh fuck!" a large moan exploded from her mouth as the combination of Lance's talented fingers and the humiliation overtook her, he once again paddled her across the loins for her lackluster response, which resulted in a small scream followed by a sensual gasp.

"Stop listening to your slutty little cunt!" he barked, a predatory look taking hold in his eyes. Now the breaking of her mind and body needed to commence, and there was no room to hold back, regardless of the slight bond he had started to feel with his captive. "You will be spending the rest of your days having your whore pussy toyed with and fucked, I highly suggest it's a feeling that...", Lance again stopped stimulating her with his hands briefly and delivered a sharp strike with the paddle, this time against her right ass cheek.

"Mmph" Brittany puffed through her closed lips, doing all she could to hold back her lust.

"..you.." Lance delivered an equally large slap against her left ass cheek his time, causing an ironically equal sized gasp from Brittany.

"..get" Lance struck her vaginal opening again, she screamed and started to sit up reflexively before Lance took his hand and drove her face back into the carpet, the fibers harshly rubbing against her cheeks.

"used...to." Lance continued, repeating the sequence and emphatically smacking each part of her body with the toy again as he spoke each individual word. Brittany's whole body jerked with the paddles though she stayed as locked in to position as she could. Screams escaping her lips once more as her plump bottom and tight pussy were assaulted by the black leather. When he was finished she found herself crying out these animalistic sounds that were delicious combinations of fear, arousal, and pain.

"Is it understood, whore?" he asked her.

Brittany's chest rose up and down rapidly, she had lost control of her body and she knew it, it was hanging on Lance's every word and absorbing it with wide eyed anticipation. In that moment she had no choice but to look deep within herself, to unpeel all the layers of hesitation that had plagued her. The room around her seemed to stop in time, Lance hanging on the end of his sentence as if she was trapped inside of some simulation that wouldn't continue until Brittany finally addressed the key conflict she had been fighting this whole time. Her pride had fought so long to protect her from this moment of vulnerability, as that feeling never came easy for her. Now though, she had to look at the truth which sat naked as she did on the carpet of Lance's dungeon.

It felt good being a slut, despite being bound and locked in a cage she was the most free she'd been in her entire life. No masks to hide behind, no elaborate cover stories to weave, no stealing from others to get ahead, no running from town to town having to rebuild herself every few years.

Whores don't need to do any of that, they're whores, they exist for one purpose and what they do tomorrow will be the same thing they had done yesterday. Get used, fucked, whipped, chained, smacked, shocked, covered in cum, and locked in a cage. It was as pure an existence as one could ask for, waking up everyday with a single purpose, never needing to worry about the troubles of life as long as someone like Lance held you by the leash. She had two choices now; keep in denial and hide like she always had or take her new reality by the horns and own it. Tired of all the years running and stealing, Brittany looked up at her Master and the dungeon around her and decided she was going to embrace this new life. That she would inhale her new existence every bit as deeply as she had inhaled Lance not even an hour ago. She didn't need a fake name or even a real one anymore, the only thing she ever needed to be called again was "whore".

Her butt and vulva still feeling the sting of leather reminded her that she was best off answering Lance quickly, "Yes sir, I think of myself as a queen but my whore pussy breaks just like any other!" she gasped deeply, the strands of carpet moving from her breath as she seemingly spoke into them.

"Good" Lance replied, setting the paddle down he reached up to the desk and grabbed the bottle of lubricant, the metal box, and the towel, placing them on the ground next to the two of them. "Of course, your mouth and pussy aren't the only holes that belong to me." he stated, squeezing some of the lube onto his right hand. "This will be so you have a daily reminder that I own your pretty asshole too", Lance ran the lube onto the tight skin of Brittany's exposed anus, she gasped and started wiggling from the cold sensation of the jelly like substance. Taking the metal box he placed it in front of Brittany's face so she could see it, opening to reveal a set of three metal butt plugs with pink jewels on the end. Brittany's eyes widened as she gazed upon them, realizing what was about to take place. Lance lifted the smallest one with his other hand, which was still rather large far as Brittany saw it, and held it up to her mouth, his lube covered fingers now beginning to penetrate her. "I bought these just for you...", Brittany's toes curled and legs arched as her body was violated by Lance's fingers and her mind violated by his words, though through all of it she held strong not moving out of her general position. Taking care to follow the orders she had been given, "...kiss it, then spit on it, it is one of your new best friends after all"

Brittany leaned over and planted a soft kiss on the soon to be invading metal of the toy before working some spit up in her mouth and applying it to the same area. Pulling the toy from her face, Lance wiped his greased up fingers on the towel and then transferred the toy to that hand. Moving it up to her exposed hole he pressed the metal against her lubed up flesh and slowly began to turn and push it inside of her, resulting in a large gasp from the gold digger turned slave. "Ah, fuck, my ass!" she moaned flexing the lower half of her right leg up and down as the invading metal opened her up. Deep, audible, breaths exploding from her throat when the toy fully inserted itself into her, leaving only the pink jewel on the end visible.

Breathing heavily and taking a large gulp she tried to mentally adjust herself to the device wedged inside of her. She closed her eyes and inhaled deeply, counting to seven in her head, harkening back to the advice of her various yoga instructors throughout the years. The young woman had engaged in anal sex before, though not very often, but this stretched her asshole beyond anything a cock could with regards to width. Brittany continued to just breath, hoping her mind could see her body through this.

"Stay here exactly like this, whore." Lance remarked as he stood up and walked toward the bathroom, Brittany sat exactly as told, still trying to get used to relentless pressure inside of her.

"It's like I'm getting fucked in the ass constantly" she whispered to herself describing the sensation, half dreading the reality of the new toy and half turned on by it. This was her existence though, her asshole belonged to Lance and if he felt the need to insert toys into it what business did she have protesting? Now willing to accept her role in this new situation.

Lance emerged from the bathroom with another towel, using it to dry his freshly washed hands, partially dreading his incoming laundry duties the next day as the pile of used towels was quickly growing. Walking back over toward his slave, who was still bouncing her legs up and down to try and adjust to her recently plugged asshole, he crouched back down and picked up the paddle once more. Brittany, who could only see carpet and the corner of the dungeon she was facing, laid there with exposed loins and a racing heart.

Her master began a rhythmic tapping with the padde, much in a similar manner he had done to her breast with the whip earlier, only now with a paddle and on her shapely bottom. The taps had a biting sting, and the vibrations across her rear seemed to drive the toy inside of her up and down. Every 6 or 7 strikes would be followed up with one large strike and the switching of cheeks. Brittany screamed and winced as the ass cheeks which had so often been spoiled with spa treatments were beaten black and blue. Lance was unrelenting in his strikes, even taking a few occasions to deliver a nice little tap to her now immensely soaked vagina.

His captive bucked and screamed, perspiration coated every inch of her, drops of it running off Brittany's face and soaking into the carpet as marks of rug burn started on her elbows and knees. The strikes continued unabated as deep purple bruises and red welts now almost coated her entire rear, Brittany screamed and sobbed lovely cries of ecstasy which Lance relished in. Where was that talented mouth to help her now?

Each of Brittany's ass cheeks had now received over 100 strikes with the paddle while her pussy had received no less than 20, tears and sweat coated Brittany's face as she dramatically thrashed with each blow now. Her bottom unable to take a second more, her throat equally raw from screaming what must have been ten minutes straight now, her elbows and knees deeply rug burned, and the body fatigue of such little sleep now setting in. She was physically broken, her legs trembled from sitting bent over for so long and her sore pussy throbbed still hoping for sexual relief. Her mind still wanted more though, she craved it, longed for it.

Lance delivered one last mighty strike which caused yet another scream from his slave, before stopping and examining his work. It was safe to say the marks would be around for quite some time, and would require a fair bit of nursing, Brittany would also find sitting on her rear pretty uncomfortable for at least the next few days. He looked down upon her as she lay there loudly sobbing and heavily breathing, the constant juggle between pleasure and pain apparent in her cries. "Have I made it clear who that ass belongs to, whore?" he asked matter of factually.

"Y...ye...yes...ss...ss...sir..." she barely mustered, drooling as she answered. Lance realized he would need to call it a night as her ability to process commands was becoming compromised. Plus it was close to 3am at this point and Lance was becoming exhausted himself. Suddenly he heard Brittany speak up and say something that shocked the handsome Dom.

"Thank you so much sir," she said with tears of joy in her eyes, "thank you for showing me how good life can be when I let my body be used." Brittany was gasping with nearly each word she spoke. "I want to be your little whore forever." she finished.

12