A Hand Overplayed Ch. 06

Story Info
Aftercare and reflection. Lance gets a surprise.
3.4k words
4.24
9.8k
4

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/26/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brittany sucked in through gritted teeth, finding herself draped over Lance's lap and facing down at the floor while he applied the cold ointment to her rear. Pain now radiated from her sore bottom, and her asshole was quickly becoming tender as well from the constant stretching of the plug. Her pussy throbbed, though less from the pain the paddle had caused and more from the fires of lust. She now wondered when Lance would truly solidify this whore name he had bestowed on her and thrust his dick deep inside of her. Her mind no longer thinking about secret doors, lock combinations, or anything of the sort. Only burning with anticipation of when she could finally feel his fat cock open her up.

"Steady now, whore," he said. "I'm almost finished", delicately tracing his hand over the sensual curves of her rear while rubbing the first aid cream into her bruised and slightly broken skin. Lance couldn't help but admire his work, deep purple and black marks ran all across Brittany's peach of a bottom. The tiniest of blood droplets forming in some of their centers, her skin taken just to its limit but not pushed to the point of serious injury. It was as perfect as a finely cooked steak, which reminded Lance the juicy rib-eye he'd just taken out upstairs had probably achieved room temperature by now. Massaging the last bit of salve into her flesh he gave her a light pat on the rear, which resulted in a noticeable wince from Brittany due to the sensitive state of her bottom. "Okay, whore, get down and go wash yourself off if need be. It's getting late and we both need to eat before bed."

Reaching over she picked up a mostly empty bottle of Gatorade off the floor and drank the rest of its contents before proceeding to crawl toward the bathroom. Lance once again stopped to admire the intricate patterns of blemishes that now coated her ass, the pink sparkle of Brittany's butt plug popping out the middle of a vast sea of bruises and welts. Lance wiped his hands off on one of the towels from the cabinet and proceeded to walk toward the dungeon exit, "There is a panel just above the light switch that will allow you to exit the bath area when you are finished, whore," he explained.

"Yes sir," she replied. No longer concerned with means of escape, the reality she enjoyed her confinement now fully enveloping her.

"I will arrive back down in exactly seventeen minutes. When you emerge from that bathroom I expect you to crawl back over by the center cabinet and present yourself, whether you are finished before or after I arrive back. Is that understood, whore?" came the stern proclamation.

Brittany bit her lip in excitement. She was viciously sore, immensely tired, mentally exhausted, and barely able to move but she was burning with desire to feel Lance inside of her. She had never felt a boiling lust for a man like she felt for him in this moment, she wanted to be fucked by him any way he commanded. He could humiliate and punish her all he wanted, he could fuck her until she was broken and continue to fuck whatever pieces of her were left. She was Lance's now and all she cared about was pleasing him and finding all the dirty ways he could own her.

"Yes sir," she chirped. "When I'm done washing my whore body I will go over to the center and present myself, even if you are not here" overcome with lust as her chest heaved up and down. Lance smiled at her enthusiasm, watching Brittany succumb to the darkness of her fantasies was quite the turn on. He hated going so long without fucking her pretty pussy, but he was satisfied he had made the correct decision as he watched her trembling with arousal.

"Oh," he stopped before leaving. "I know you probably won't be able to help touching that slutty little cunt of yours, but don't you dare cum." Brittany froze as she placed her hand on the tile floor of the restroom, just ready to enter inside of it. The thought had crossed her mind of playing with herself while she had a chance, her aching vagina had reached cosmic levels of arousal and was crying out for relief. Ideally in the form of Lance's fat, throbbing cock, but her fingers would be preferable to nothing. To now be told no such relief would come unless Lance allowed it further drove home the point he had been making since she arrived.

Anything that happened to Brittany's body now, anything, was no longer up to her. What she ate, what she wore, where she slept, when she got to cum. All of it was Lance's decision from here on out, and all thinking about that did was cause the poor girl's loins to burn hotter. The thought of disobeying him never even once crossed her mind, if her Master said she wasn't allowed to cum yet than she wasn't allowed to cum yet. "Yes Sir" she replied, reaching forward with her other hand and crawling into the bathroom. When the door shut behind her Lance smiled, satisfied with his work thus far, and pressed on the wall next to him. When the doorway opened he walked through it and exited the room.

Lance had a high quality tomahawk rib-eye he had purchased from the butcher on the way home from his meeting, a bit of a heavy meal before bed to be sure but he felt both him and his slave had earned the top dollar piece of meat. Walking through his basement, Lance ascended the steps and opened the door to his living room, then headed to the kitchen with a laser like focus on the thick seasoned steak sitting on his counter top. With his oven prepped for him to begin the reverse searing, Lance placed the cut of meat inside. He set an alarm on his phone for forty five minutes from now and went to his refrigerator to get the rest of the meal's ingredients.

For the next several minutes Lance stood there boiling potatoes and preparing other items for him and Brittney's meal. While he worked, his phone began to buzz on the counter, dropping the vegetables on the cutting board in front of him he wiped his hands on a towel and picked it up. There was a text on his phone, "Bailey's 4pm" was all it read from a contact simply called C, Lance set the phone and began bubbling with anxiety much like the water bubbled in the pot on his stove. He knew a surprise meeting with Carmine was rarely a good thing.

Brittany wiped her body and face down with a damp towel and added it to the mountain that had begun to grow in the corner of the bathroom. Adrenaline still pumping through her faster than her brain could process, she felt so alive. Her pussy was absolutely soaked, well passed the point that drying herself off would help as she would only find her body dripping with lust a few seconds later. She gazed into the mirror at her naked form, turning around to examine her rear, Brittany was aghast at the sight reflecting back at her.

Her bottom had been paddled even more severely than she imagined, her tan flesh could barely be made out through the expansive sea of broken and bruised skin. She had felt the soreness with each step she took, but she hardly thought it was this bad. Brittany had bled very slightly in some spots but the skin cracks were no bigger than speckled dots, they seemed to have quickly dried and now sat coated in the ointment Lance had applied to her. She shuddered to think how sitting down right now would feel especially with the toy that was plugged into her anus, which Brittany pulled her tender cheeks apart to investigate. As someone who had an appreciation for all manner of jewels, she had to admit the little pink stud looked kind of cute. The sensation of walking around with something inserted inside of her hadn't become familiar quite yet, but at least she could admit the accessory looked good.

Turning back around she stared deeply into the collar around her neck, reaching up she took the small metal loop in the center of it and traced around the inside of it. This was the only identity she wanted, the whore in Lance's dungeon. She already found herself missing him; his commanding voice, his strong hands, the taste of his fat juicy cock. Brittany was beside herself, she reached down and began to furiously rub her clit while pinching her nipple with a free hand. This had went from a nightmare to the most deliciously erotic experience of her life, hormones flooded her brain as she threw her head back in ecstasy thinking of her sexy master.

"Sluts always need their body being used..."

"....your whore pussy breaks like any other"

"Arms behind your back, whore!"

She was enamored, she was whole, this was perfect. As her fingers thrashed away rubbing against her engorged clit and hardened nipples she softly moaned, her lust infused cries echoing around the bathroom. It was when she felt herself approaching the point of climax she remembered another one of her master's commands.

"....don't you dare cum...."

Brittany quickly stopped stimulation just before the point of no return, she leaned over onto the sink gasping it as her legs trembled. The torture of waiting for release was quickly becoming more painful than the spanking of her bottom or breasts had been. The young woman could recognize the wisdom in what Lance had said about aroused whores being the most obedient. She was certainly ready to do anything so her throbbing pussy could get relief. Running her hands through her hair she looked up into the mirror and took a deep breath. Seeing the lust that burned in her eyes, Brittany realized she was best off avoiding the temptation altogether and going back into the dungeon. Taking a few seconds to gather herself she walked over to the wall and pressed above the light switch. The door retracted and she went down on her knees to crawl out of the bathroom, careful to not walk despite the fact Lance was still upstairs. She wanted to be a good little slut now after all.

Crawling along the carpet she slowly made her way back to the center where the chair Lance was sitting on was located. Positioning herself just in front of it so when she bent over her asshole and pussy were in clear view of whoever sat down. Bending over and arching her back, she presented her holes as she'd been taught. Awaiting her master on bated breath.

Lance was caught off guard by the meeting request, he stood there finishing the mashed potatoes and wondering what his boss could have to speak to him about. Perhaps it was just an unscheduled meeting of the rank and file, he decided to text Eugene a message as well asking if he had also been sent a summons. Looking over at the clock on his stove he saw there was six minutes left on the steak, he sat the potatoes down and covered the bowl with tin foil. Reaching up, he retrieved a cast iron skillet from a cabinet as well as some vegetable oil he had in a squirt bottle. Setting the skillet on the stove and the oil on the counter top nearby he turned back to the sink and rinsed his hands off before going back to the living room. Walking over to the couch the picked up a folded piece of nylon clothing, something he had picked out for his little slut to wear at dinner. He grinned in excitement imagining it on her. Realizing he didn't have much time to work with due to the food he walked over toward his basement entrance and down the steps.

Brittany felt like she had been laying there for decades, pawing at the carpet fibers with her fingers and toes like a kitten in heat. The plug inserted into her now just adding to the arousal as she wiggled in anticipation, when she heard the now familiar sound of the dungeon entrance sliding open it took all her willpower to not squeal with glee.

"Good whore, you can be rather obedient once someone actually takes the time to be stern with you huh?" Lance laughed from behind. It was hard for Brittany to deny how Lance's dominant attitude had melted her like marshmallows over a campfire, perhaps all these years she had just acted out in hoped something like this would happen? A wild mare bucking along the planes causing havoc, secretly longing to be lassoed and broken. The idea had never really crossed her mind during her crime spree, maybe this is what she wanted all along? Regardless of how she had felt in the past however, or what had motivated her to do the things she had done, she knew that at this moment a longing burned through her the likes of which her body had never felt. Everything Lance had done to her seemed to open up a new level of pleasure that Brittany had never known existed. All she could think about was more.

"Yes Sir," she replied. "Thank you for making my ass look so pretty! I love the new jewel too!" scratching the carpet with a lusty pur. Though she couldn't see anything but the floor and a bit of the dungeon, simply hearing Lance's voice had become enough to incite her loins.

"It's an appropriate look for a little pain slut, and you wear it well," Lance admired. Walking over to the chair he sat down and reached over to the cabinet, placing the risque piece of clothing he had bought for her on top of it then reaching inside for a cloth rag. "Now hold still" he turned back around and said to her. Reaching up with the rag in his hand Lance took hold of the pink plug and slowly pulled it out, Brittany moaned deeply as the toy was removed from her. Initially causing a rush of pressure inside her tender ass as it was pulled back through her opening, followed by a flood of relief as it was taken out. Brittany let out a massive sigh as her asshole shrank back to its normal tightness, though somewhat sad the constant penetration had ended.

"As much as I would love for you to wear this 24/7, it isn't safe passed a few hours consecutively," Lance explained wrapping the toy in the wash rag.

"You can hurt me more, I can take it," Brittany breathed into the carpet. Lance tightly gripped the rag lump in his hand , extremely turned on by her tenacity. Setting it down on the cabinet he picked up the nylon body stocking he had selected for her before walking over in front of her, his feet now taking up most of Brittany's perspective.

"On your knees," he ordered. Brittany did as told and the pristine view that was his body came in to full sight, looking as beautiful as the Vegas skyline off the rooftop of Bailey's. She looked up into her master's masculine face and piercing eyes, noticing the item he had in his hand. Lance crouched down so he was looking directly into her eyes, Brittany softly blinked completely under the spell of his commanding demeanor.

"If I let you upstairs are you going to do something foolish?" he asked. For the first time a bit of uncertainty could be heard in his voice, which surprised Brittany but was also understandable. Just twelve hours ago she would have likely used the opportunity to try and escape, but the fires of her resistance had since been reduced to cinders. She had no intention of leaving this new found paradise, not now and not ever if she had any say so about it.

"No Sir," she replied, shaking her head emphatically as she answered him. Lance took a deep breath and nodded, still unsure but willing to accept the answer he had been given. He tossed the nylon piece of clothing down on the floor in front of her.

"Stand up and put this on," he stood back up and said.

Brittany reached out and picked the item up off the floor, slowly she climbed to her feet, her knees once again letting out a soft crack. She stretched out some, which Lance seemed to be okay with. She had worn body stockings before so she had little trouble getting the revealing piece of clothing on. The fishnet design rubbed tightly against her skin, providing her flesh with the most coverage it had since she'd been stripped by Lance. Walking over to the mirror she examined herself, the familiar rush she had gotten from showing her body off in small dresses returned. This time combining with the lust she felt having her body on display for Lance, if this was the sort of outfit he would be commanding her to wear from now on she'd be more than happy to oblige.

Lance admired the blonde beauty in her outfit, the contours of the thin cloth revealing every inch of her body in perfect detail. In that moment he automatically knew what his dessert was going to be for the upcoming meal, glaring devilishly at the pair of nipple clamps and ball gag that had been taken out earlier but not used. Walking over to his slave he reached his hand out, "as a whore you now contribute more to society than a parasite, so I will allow you to walk now. Though bear in mind you will still be crawling quite regularly as a whore's place is still primarily on her hands and knees."

"Yes sir, thank you," Brittany softly replied taking her master's hand. Lance turned and retrieved one of the bags of ice from the cooler he had brought down and handed it to her.

"You will likely need to sit on this when we get upstairs," he advised. Inferring to her tattered ass.

"Thank you Sir," she smiled taking the bag. It sent chills of excitement down her body how Lance could be so dominant and commanding one second, then gentle and nurturing the next. He was truly an enigma, like a sexy Rubik's cube Brittany wanted to just fondle in her hands forever.

Walking over to the door hand in hand, the two exited the dungeon with a press on the wall, Brittany not even concerning herself with the location of the switch. She watched as it opened up to a wooden stairwell that led up to a hatch style door, following Lance as he ascended the stairs the two came through the door and out into a basement. Brittany quickly began to infer that she was likely still in Lance's house as the basement seemed an appropriate size for a town home. Her suspicions were confirmed when they exited the room and she found herself back in Lance's living room. Lance let go of her hand and rushed off to the kitchen, turning back to her briefly he pointed toward his dining room table.

"Come sit down whore, everything is almost done," he said before turning around and disappearing into the kitchen. Brittany turned to her right and saw the door to Lance's house no more than seven feet away, turning back to look at the dining room she also saw he had just completely turned into the kitchen and left her by herself. For a split second, a second so brief one would've missed it had they blinked. Brittany contemplated sprinting toward the door and running out of the house at full speed, she was more than certain there was no way Lance would catch her. She could leave right now if she didn't want to be here anymore and the sexy Dom who controlled her would have no means of stopping her. It was another moment of choice for Brittany, much similar to the one she had been confronted with before her paddling. Brittany stared deeply into the door and contemplated the freedom that lay beyond it, contemplated going back to a life without leashes, whips, and cock worship. A hair of time that seemed to go one for eternity as her decision hung in the balance, looking down at the handle she inhaled deeply before walking over to the dining room table and sitting down.