A Handy Surprise Ch. 02

Story Info
An unexpected person complicated things further.
3.9k words
4.58
13.5k
13

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/10/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The morning after being discovered and fucked by Archie, (my mother's handyman) I woke up early and full of energy. I was sure he'd come again since it was Wednesday if not just to fuck again, and wanted to prepare a nice surprise for him. I took a bath, cleaned my asshole, then did my makeup. I put on some girly and sexy underwear, a pair of matching violet bra and thong. I went to my sister's closet to look for a skirt and a tank top. Instead I found her schoolgirl outfit from high school and immediately changed my mind, this was sure to give him a hard-on. I put on white knee high socks, the pleated dark green skirt and the white shirt with a loose necktie but instead of the usual black shoes I went to my mom's closet and found a pair of shiny peep-toe black high heels. I combed my hair in ponytail with a pink scrunchy.

I went downstairs at about 8:40, If I recalled correctly he arrived at 9:00 on the dot, he was incredibly punctual, I started preparing to receive him with a hot breakfast. At 8:55 I heard the sound of his truck arriving, parking by the garage and his heavy footsteps on the way to the kitchen door. I saw him out of the corner of my eye in front of the door but pretended not to see him. This time he didn't bother to knock, I heard the door sliding, him stepping inside and closing the door. Before he could say a thing I welcomed him:

¨Welcome Archie, please take a seat, I'll be right with you." I heard his slow and heavy footsteps heading to the breakfast table and the chair scrapping against the floor. I turned around as he said:

"I'm sorry! We have to talk."

When I turned around I saw him for the first time that day, he was wearing the same shirt that yesterday and he looked like he hadn't slept at all, with deep shadows under his eyes and a troubled expression. When he saw me I could tell he deeply was surprised by my looks but the overall sadness covered everything up and he lowered his gaze. I felt horrible inside but tried to keep up with the charade.

"We'll talk, but first you must have breakfast." I set in front of him an omelet, fresh cheese with sauteed mushrooms and spinach, even If I said so myself It smelled and looked great.

"I'm not really hungry right now." He said, deep worry engraved in his face. Now I started to worry myself.

"Come on! You gotta eat big boy!" I tried to say but I couldn't muster the energy to do so, my chest felt heavy. I backed away defeated and said. "What is it now?"

"What I, what we did yesterday was very wrong." He said after a long terrible silence in which I felt my heart pounding like it wanted to escape me. I'd had my fair share of breakups and this was definitely headed that way, not that I wasn't any less painful. Who was I kidding, I'm not a woman, I'm not my sister, men may fuck me but they'll feel bad after doing so because I have a penis and will leave me hanging afterwards, was my thought then.

"You mean because I'm not a woman?" I asked softly.

"No, no, It has nothing to do with that," he paused for a long time looking at me, "in fact I think you're quite attractive all things considered. What I'm saying is that we shouldn't have had sex."

"I don't understand," I said, starting to feel the anger build up, "you fuck me not one, but two times, say you think I'm attractive but now you feel bad because you fucked a dude, a fucking faggot..."

"It has nothing to do with that!" He said in response, raising his voice to match mine. "OK?"

"Then fucking explain what It has to do with because I don't understand you, you had your fun yesterday and now you want to leave. So typical of you, you fucking..."

"I have a girlfriend alright! That's the deal!"

Later when I remembered this conversation I was glad he had interrupted me there, I was about to say something that might have hurt him deeply, and I'm just glad I never said It.

"What?" Was all I said, my anger suddenly subsided.

"I have a girlfriend, we are supposed to get married."

"You're fucking engaged?" I screamed. Now I felt devastated.

"No, I mean... no, we're not engaged or anything but we've talked about getting married for sometime." He paused, I waited for him to go on while I tried to control my breathing. "I haven't seen her in a long time, she's been working in other state but we're supposed to make money to get together."

"What's her name?" I asked, my pride wanting to know the name of my rival, the one that was taking my man away from me.

"It doesn't matter, you don't know her."

"It does fucking matter, what's her fucking name?"

"Marlene, alright, Jesus!" He exclaimed.

"Marlene," I repeated, tasting her name in my mouth, it tasted sour "where's she from?"

"She's from my home town, why the sudden interest?" He said and when a thought hit him, he quickly added. "You're not going to tell her are you?, I said I'd keep the secret, you should do the same."

Actually that wasn't such a bad idea, I could tell her I'd been fucking him for months and he didn't want to see her again, and maybe I could add that I wasn't even a woman. But its not like I could find her easily, I only had her first name and where she was born, besides I didn't have much time, I certainly couldn't go on a search mission without arousing suspicion from my family.

"Fine!" I said still angry.

His worry didn't go away but I think he felt a little better with me saying it.

"Fine." He repeated absentmindedly.

"So, what do you suggest now?" I asked. I had a terrible taste in my mouth and my heart kept pumping like crazy.

"I suggest we forget yesterday even happened and we keep the secret for ourselves, and that's it"

I felt insulted right now, this was exactly what I had feared from the beginning. Girlfriend or not, he had sex with me the day before and now he wanted to pretend nothing had happened.

"So we just forget we had sex, that you called me baby and came inside me? Its not like you didn't enjoy it."

This comment took him by surprise.

"That's not what I meant."

"That's exactly what you're saying, you want to forget that you fucked a faggot because that makes you a faggot." I shouted.

"Shut up! Shut up!" He screamed as he stood up suddenly, launching the stool he'd been sitting on backwards. I was actually afraid for my life, he was way stronger than me and could easily beat my ass bloody. And I'd be days before someone came home, and they'd find me beaten while wearing a schoolgirl's outfit, If they ever found me.

"I'm sorry! I didn't mean to frighten you." He said after he saw my terrified face. He walked slowly around the table, I backed a little. "I'd never hurt you Harper, OK?" He looked defeated and exhausted, he took a couple weak steps and without warning collapsed on the floor.

I hurried to him to see if he was okay.

"I guess you're partly right, yesterday I had sex like I'd never done before, not with Marlene, not with any of my previous girlfriends, I guess that makes me gay." He said, with tears starting to run down his face. "Am I gay, or a faggot as you say?"

"I don't know." I said. "I'm sorry I called you that, I don't even know what I am." I placed my hand on his strong shoulder, and sat down in front of him. "I don't know, I like women, I've had sex with girls as well, but dressing as a girl makes me feel incredible and I've fantasized about making a man hot for me, and him taking me as a girl." I paused a little and felt tears pooling in my eyes. "I guess you could call me gay, I'm not sure."

"Yesterday I didn't see a man in front of me, I saw an incredibly hot chick no matter that you had a penis. I simply couldn't contain myself with how hot you were, I wanted to fuck you like no one else and afterwards cuddle with you, and protect you and take care of you. I guess you could call me gay after all."

I saw him talking with all honesty like he had yesterday, and he looked vulnerable and hurt as well. His eyes were tired and a couple of tears started running down his face.

"Does that make sense, me wanting you as a girl?" He said and then continued. "I left incredibly happy last night, I had a great time with you. It was only when I got home and started thinking things through that I began having doubts, I remembered Marlene and my conscience started killing me. I couldn't sleep at all, I tossed and turned around all night. I'm so confused."

I looked deeply into his eyes and an irresistible feeling came to me, I hugged him tightly. He responded and held me close for a long time, finally he let go and said:

"Thanks for listening to me. I'm so sorry." He stood up and helped me back on my feet. "I'd better go back home and sleep a while, I don't think I can work right now."

A thought crossed my mind. "Wait, how far away is your house?"

"Two hours away."

"You serious?" I had no idea he came from that far away, and he sometimes left well past dusk. He really was a hard worker, now I felt bad that mom didn't appreciate his work.

"Yeah, so I better head back."

"Wait, stay here."

"I don't think that's a good idea"

"Not with me, I mean, you should rest here for a while. Once you're rested you can head back home. It'd be irresponsible for me to let you leave in this state."

He thought about my proposition for a while and finally agreed. I lead him to one of the guest rooms, he took off his boots and laid down on the soft bed. I left and returned a couple minutes later to ask If he needed anything but wasn't surprised to find him soundly asleep.

I got back to my own room and started crying inconsolably until I fell asleep myself. When I woke back up, it was 10:43 and I had decided to get him back, Marlene or not, yesterday he'd been mine and I wanted him. I washed my face and did my makeup, much more heavily this time, I went for a pornstar glam look. I wore a deep dark purple eye shadow with glitter on my eyelids, I applied a heavy mascara to my eyelashes and a purplish red lipstick that really made my lips look huge.

I then went to my mother's room and went to her expensive lingerie stash, I found this stored deep in her closet once before but never took something out of fear of she noticing. I chose a black set, a baby-doll with deep cleavage and laces strapped on the back and a black g-string, I put on the garter belt on top and thigh high mesh stockings. I wore a beautiful matching set of silver large hoops and a choker. Finally I sprinkled myself with a nice and sweet floral perfume and stepped into a pair of tall 3" high-heels that made my calves and buttocks pop up.

Dressed up and ready I made my way downstairs to the guest room, I hoped he was still asleep, I pushed the door ajar and saw him sleeping peacefully on the bed. I sneaked inside the room as quietly as I could with my heels, stepped up to the base of the bed and breathed twice deeply.

I leaned quietly on the bed hoping not to wake him up, holding my breath I unbuckled his belt and unzipped his pants as silently as I could, he stirred a little but seemed to be deeply asleep. My final hurdle was taking his penis out from his underwear, I took another deep breath and making sure my hands were warm I reached inside his boxer and held his dormant penis pulling it out trying not to wake him, he grunted and I let go of his penis. I stood still for a while, but he didn't seem to stir awake so I took it again and leaned my face closer to his warm flaccid penis.

I put his dick in my mouth, he grunted from the change in temperature but once again didn't wake. I started licking his shaft and caressing his balls, his penis slowly started responding to the treatment and began to harden. I could start hearing small moans of pleasure coming from him but he seemed to be dozing, confidently I picked up the pace and tugged his shaft while mouthing his head.

He woke up from the stimuli, and the sight must have been breathtaking, a beautiful blonde was looking at him with light blue eyes that shined brightly and was giving him a gentle blowjob. His penis became harder when he saw me.

"God damn! That feels nice." Was all he could say. He let his head hang backwards enjoying the sensations.

Now with all confidence that he was enjoying It I started deep-throating him while squeezing his balls lightly, I could hear him groaning and moaning with his eyes closed, I doubled my effort to make him cum. I picked up speed and started jerking him into my mouth.

He looked at me one final moment and screamed my name:

"Oh! Harper! I'm..." he closed his eyes, his body convulsed and shot his delicious load into my mouth. I continued sucking and tugging his cock until I could feel It soften. I swallowed every drop of his delicious cum and showed him my empty mouth proudly.

He finally regained his composure and looked at me with his dark brown eyes, remained silent for a moment and finally said.

"Wow! No one had given me head like that. You really are something Harper, I might fall in love with you."

I blushed heavily, Did he just say he might fall in love with me.

He seemed to hear himself as well and looked surprised.

"I mean." He muttered.

"Don't say a thing." I leaned forward and placed a finger on his lips, I didn't want him to ruin the moment so I just kissed him. He returned the kiss passionately, hugged me closely and in one smooth motion turned us around on the bed so I was under him. He started kissing me hungrily, and caressing my body with his hands, he touched my legs and ass and finally arrived to the bulge in my panties. He paused for a moment, reminded that I was not a girl but he didn't back away, instead he pulled my penis to the side and gently rubbed it. He was real gentle, like he was touching a girl's clit.

He surprised me again when he went down, put my semi-hard penis in his mouth and started giving me a slow blowjob. I'd had been blown by a girl before but this was different, he was caring and loving, he took his time making my dick hard and caressing me softly. His warm mouth and breath felt incredible on my dick. After several minutes of blowing me, he returned to face me, kissed me deeply and stared in my eyes.

I knew what he wanted, because I wanted It too. I said:

"I want you to make love to me Archie, I want you inside me."

"I'd love to Harper." Was all he said, he removed his shirt in front of me. I relished in his muscular body, touching his strong chest and abs. He took off his pants and finally his boxers, I could see he was rock hard once more. It made me feel amazing that I was able to make a man want me that much. He took both my legs and swung them up to get access to my ass.

"No rubber this time, I want to feel you." I said as I applied lube over his hard cock.

With my legs still raised he guided himself on to me, he pushed slowly and after a couple seconds his massive head was inside me. It felt incredible, I didn't know how different it was without a condom. He started pushing slowly in and out, I could feel every inch, every vein in his cock, every time he pulled out I gasped wanting him back inside me. He released my legs and grabbed my waist, and started pounding me a bit harder. My legs wrapped automatically around him pushing him closer to me. I could see his eyes staring at mine lovingly, right now and then I was the only woman for him, and he was all mine.

After a while he pulled out from me and stood from the bed, I looked at him quizzically but he immediately picked me up with his strong arms, and pulled me close for a hug, I wrapped my arms around his neck and my legs around his back. He led his cock back inside me and held me close to pull me up and down. I was in heaven, his cock felt incredible, his breath on my face and his warmth on my body were mesmerizing, I felt my dick shiver and I came from the grinding between are bodies covering both of us in jism, amazingly It didn't lower my libido. If anything I wanted him more. I kissed him deeply while he pummeled my ass.

After a while he threw me softly back on the bed and turned me over, presenting my ass to him, he pushed my back down and placing his hands on my waist started pounding me harder and harder. We'd been at it for a while and he had cummed earlier today, so I was sure he'd have to work hard to cum for me, but I wanted him to.

"Come on baby, fuck that pussy, cum inside me, make me yours!" I shouted.

This had the desired effect and he started slamming himself inside me, I'm sure anyone in the house would've heard the slapping sound of his balls on my ass and our grunts and moans.

"Here It comes Harper!" He shouted after several minutes, I felt his warm juice flow inside me and his cock convulse from the pleasure, he collapsed on top of me pinning me with his weight. I pulled myself out from his cock and heard a 'pop' as his cock left my insides. I cuddled by his side and kissed him once on the lips.

"I loved that, I love your cock inside me."

"You know?" He said softly "I've never met someone like you, If because of that they call me gay, I don't care."

He smiled and hugged me closer as we drifted asleep together.

When we woke up we were both hungry, I sent him to take a shower as I put his clothes to wash and prepared lunch for both of us. When he returned, wearing nothing but a towel I couldn't contain myself and had to blow him once more right then and there on the kitchen. We ate together and we fucked once more on the evening. He stayed the night in my room with me.

The next day we played house the entire day. He woke up early, kissed me and immediately went to work outside, after all he had to finish whatever mom asked him to do. I made breakfast for us and called him inside to eat. He thanked me and went back to work, It seemed ultimately that the job wasn't that complicated since by noon he had finished It. I suggested we hit the pool, I wore one of my sister's most provocative bikinis and I lend him some shorts that had been my dad's, they fitted super tight on him but I could see the shape of his penis on them. I asked him to apply lotion all over me, and afterwards we couldn't help ourselves and had sex once more by the pool. That day he left home around 8:00 pm, after all he had to change clothes sometime and had to feed his dogs. He promised to come back tomorrow even though he didn't work with us on Fridays.

The next day he came early and had a nice surprise with him, he brought me roses, I was ecstatic, he truly was a gentleman. I thanked with a big kiss and made him breakfast. We just chilled together most of the day, we'd had a couple of wild days so we were a bit tired, most of the time we talked and talked about nothing and everything.

Near dusk we were watching a movie when I had a naughty idea, what if we recorded ourselves fucking, he was hesitant at first but I managed to convince him, telling him we could blur our faces anyway. We set up the recorder on the living room and lit some candles, served a couple glasses of wine, played some soft jazz (you know, your typical setup), hit REC and started caressing each other. I was wearing a black tight dress, a pearl necklace and earrings, black high heels and matching white laced underwear beneath. He was wearing a handsome white shirt with dark blue jeans and his brown leather boots. We took things slow at first and began to get in the mood, after a while we were both breathing heavily and wanting to jump our bones. I went down to my knees and made love to his penis with my mouth for a while, once it was covered in my spit we got undressed, applied lube to ourselves and started fucking. I rode him like a cowgirl, he fucked me while lifting my legs and kissing my toes, he fucked me in various positions. I wanted the video to show our passion so I was screaming wildly.

"Yes, fuck me, fuck that pussy harder." Which is probably why I didn't hear a car drive up to the house, nor a set of keys opening the front door or someone walking hurriedly through the front hall and into the living room. "Give it to me!"

12