A Handyman's Memoir Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
riverboy
riverboy
4,628 Followers

Johnny and I each grabbed a beer from the cooler and waded into the water, discussing the wonders of the female anatomy. As we stood there talking we watched the girls. I was mesmerized by the way Chrissy took to Penny's erotic ways. Chrissy's whole body seemed to be electrified by every one of Penny's touches and kisses, and by every lick of her tongue. She was sexually charged like no one I've ever seen, and probably like no one Penny had ever seen either.

Johnny finished his beer, tossed it onshore, and floated away on his back to explore the pond. I decided to become the audience this time and walked up to the girls and quietly sat on the ground a few feet away. Penny was gently licking Chrissy's pussy, and Chrissy opened her eyes and smiled at me, the sweetest smile I've ever seen.

I was close enough to take her hand, and she closed her eyes again and drifted into bliss. Penny moved up and kissed her soulfully on the mouth, one hand on Chrissy's tit and the other hand two fingers deep in her pussy. With her thumb on Chrissy's now hypersensitive clit, and another finger on her asshole, Penny's expert moves brought her to the brink of another violent orgasm, building fast with loud guttural screams and tremors wracking her body. Penny looked at me and nodded at the hard cock that I had been stroking and I new instantly what she was suggesting. I jumped to my knees and right in the middle of Chrissy's orgasm I rammed my cock into her pussy, Penny's hand still caressing her clit, and her two fingers still inside with my cock. Chrissy inhaled violently, her back arched even higher, and she screamed, "OH FUCK! FUCK IT! YYEESSS! FUCK MEEEE!" at the top of her lungs. Her orgasm went on and on, like every bit of sexual energy pent up in her for the last few decades was pouring out of her. It was breathtaking.

I stopped the pummeling and fucked her slower, and she gradually came down, until she was half unconscious. Penny lay beside her and kissed her gently, softly caressing her tits. I stopped my slow fucking and withdrew, Chrissy's body totally limp, every bit of energy spent. I gently kissed my way up her inner thighs and around her pussy and laid my head on her warm belly, listening to her heart pound while gently caressing her legs. Penny and I looked lovingly at each other, knowing that we had just given this sweet, beautiful woman the orgasm of her life.

riverboy
riverboy
4,628 Followers
12