A Handyman's Memoir Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
riverboy
riverboy
4,620 Followers

The only spot they had to dance was the kitchen area, which was pretty dimly lit, so I opened Penny's closet and took out two powerful flashlights and trained them on the girls. The effect was wonderful. They responded by grinding on one another and sticking out their tongues and flicking them together and kissing, and the rest of us started hooting and hollering.

Penny stood behind Mary and ran her hands all over her, and as they gyrated together she reached around and unbuttoned Mary's tight little shirt, exposing a black lace-up corset. Penny threw the shirt into the audience, and Mary's voluptuous creamy-white tits were on display, jiggling back and forth, her nipples looking as hard as I've ever seen them. She seductively bent over at the waist and Penny pretended to fuck her from behind, and oh my didn't those big tits sway beautifully beneath her.

Mary danced her way in front of Penny and slowly removed her shirt, revealing Penny's yellow peak-a-boo bra, with holes in the front to show her own super hard nipples. The yellow color looked fantastic against her deeply tanned skin.

Their skirts were soon gone, and they both were bare-bottomed with thigh-high stockings. Penny's were white and attached to a yellow garter belt, and Mary's were black.

There was much nipple pinching and kissing and sucking between them, but they never missed a beat with their dance moves to the loud music, and the effect was hypnotizing. We were all egging them on and soon they had Johnny and Bix up dancing with them, with much fondling of the guy's bouncing, rock hard cocks. Mary went down seductively on Bix, squatting like the sex goddess that she is, and he gyrated to the music into her eager mouth. Penny took advantage of Mary's position and bent at the waist, supporting herself with her hands on Mary's shoulders, and Johnny entered her from behind to the beat of the music. We were all super high, and the whole room seemed to be throbbing with the pulse of the music and the interconnected dance before us.

Before things went too far, Penny said she wanted to finish on the table. She ripped open the velcro on Mary's stripper corset, stripped off her own bra, and took Mary's hand as they danced over to the big round table with their tits jiggling, accompanied by cheers from the audience. They slithered up onto the table on all fours next to each other. I put down the flashlights and lit the pipe, and held it for each of them as they took a deep puff. There were hands all over them and Chrissy and Nicki had their faces buried in Penny and Mary's asses. They both lowered their shoulders to the table, moaning and writhing with the pleasures of having their pussies and assholes attended to by the lovely ladies. Mary reached for my cock and slid me all the way down her throat, and soon Penny was sucking on Johnny and stroking Bix's long cock with her expert hand. The air was filled with loud throbbing jazz and deep guttural moans.

Mary pulled her mouth off of my white-hot cock and rolled herself over onto her back. Penny kissed her deeply, and then rolled onto her back too. All of our hands attended to them. Pussies, clits, tits, nipples, mouths, every inch of them was getting attention, and they were flying high.

They were both very close to monumental orgasms, and Bix was the first man on a mission. He thrust his long, upward curving cock into Penny. She gasped as he entered, and screamed out as he hit bottom. Johnny rammed his big fat cock into Mary's wet pussy and she shrieked even louder. They both had their legs up on their man's shoulders, and some gut-pummeling fucking commenced.

Everyone was so fucking horny from the stripper show there was no holding back at this point. It was Mary's first time with Johnny's fat, pussy stretching cock in her, and it, combined with all the other attention from the rest of us, sent her to the moon and then on to the stars. She grabbed for my cock and pumped me with her hand, almost violently. Penny pulled Chrissy down so she could suck on Chrissy's big tits while Chrissy sucked on hers, and when Ally and Nicki slid their hands onto Penny and Mary's clits the two of them both came hard, with shrieking, crying screams that just about raised the roof, their bodies spasming deeply in pure orgasmic bliss. Johnny and Bix pulled out and the three of us came in great gushing ribbons all over the two of them. The other girls massaged the sticky mess all over Penny and Mary's still writhing bodies until they both glistened in the kerosene light. "Wow!" was all any of us could think to say.

riverboy
riverboy
4,620 Followers
12