A Handyman's Memoir Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
riverboy
riverboy
4,622 Followers

"So what kind of pose were you thinking of?" Julia asked. "Are we gonna be . . . fucking? Like we did here?" Her eyes were wide with curiosity and excitement. I couldn't tell if she wanted to go that far in front of the students, or if she was frightened by the thought.

"I don't know," Carol laughed. "You guys are so hot together, that might be a little too much for their young brains to handle. I was thinking maybe sixty-nine? What do you guys think, would you be comfortable with that?"

"Wow, this is starting to get real!" Julia said, fanning her flushed face with her hand. "Yeah, that sounds okay with me. I mean my ass will be wide open to six strangers . . . but the idea excites the hell out of me. So yeah, it's okay with me if it's okay with you Steve."

"Julia, if you're into it, I'm right there with you baby," I said, and I kissed her.

We'll probably do three twenty minute sessions, and you guys can rest for ten or fifteen minutes in between. The students will be working the whole time, so either wander into the house during your breaks, or stay kinda quiet like you did today. And orgasms are encouraged . . . the more the merrier," Carol laughed. "Steve's first one will be the big spurt, so let that one fly so we can get a good visual of it. Or, if you want Julia, you could take it in your mouth and let it dribble out the sides and down your chin. That'd be hot too. It's your call, just play up the visuals of it. And don't be afraid to be noisy. I know today it really helped me get in the mood and I think it helped me make a better drawing. I'll probably be talking about all this stuff with the students as it's happening, so just ignore me and do your thing, have fun. Don't act, just enjoy each other the way you would if nobody was around. Oh, and bring a decent looking robe that you won't mind being seen in.

"Speaking of just enjoying each other . . ." I said. I rolled Carol onto her hands and knees. Julia wiggled herself into position so Carol could eat her pussy, and I slipped into Carol from behind.

———————

The next day I slept late for a change, and didn't get to Julia's until after noon. I did another coat of joint compound on her walls, and we went out to the home center to pick out moldings and get paint and other supplies to finish up her living room. We had an early dinner at the corner diner, and got back to Julia's house about two hours before Carol wanted us. We took a nice quiet bath together to get cleaned up and sipped on big glasses of wine, but we saved our sexual energy for the evenings exhibitionism. Julia hadn't mentioned it all day, and I was a little worried she might be having second thoughts.

"So, it's almost time to go next door. You still okay with doing this?" I asked. "It wouldn't be the end of the world to cancel you know. I'm sure Carol would understand. She could just do a regular class."

"No way buster, I'm in," she said forcefully. "I decided the first night we made love I want my sexual life to be free and wild. I mean I don't want to get hurt or arrested or anything like that, but I want to be free and wild, you know what I mean? Uninhibited, exotic, adventurous. I want to make up for lost time." She thought for a moment and continued, "I don't think I could do it without you at my side though, at least for the time being. You're my guide, my sexual sherpa," she smiled.

"I just hope I'm not leading you astray," I said.

"Are you kidding? You've given me the most extraordinary gift . . ." Julia said, her voice trailing off and her eyes getting misty.

We kissed and finished our wine.

"I guess we're ready then. We'd better get going," I said as I climbed out of the tub and threw her a towel.

"Remember those videos you sent me links too a week ago?" Julia asked. "I've been practicing." She winked as she walked out of the room, wiggling her ass at me.

We dressed and grabbed our robes and walked over to Carol's place. Her studio looked very different at night. The windows were all closed up with heavy dark curtains, she had the space set up so the easel area was well lighted and the platform area with the bed was darker, and there was a large painted cloth backdrop hanging behind the bed, colored in dark earthy hues. She had asked us to arrive a little early so she could adjust the lighting on us. We stripped off our clothes in her house, and reclined on the bed in the studio while Carol worked with the portable lights, bathing us in harsh, bright light.

"Don't worry, these won't be as bright once I get everything set," she assured us.

She dimmed them quite a bit, put a reddish colored gel over one of them, and a yellowish gel over another one. She moved everything around carefully, and the effect was very nice. Lot's of soft warm shadows that emphasized Julia's lovely womanly curves.

We put on our robes and Carol turned on some soft guitar music. She poured us both a glass of wine and asked us if we wanted to meet the students as they came in. She thought it would help to relax us if we talked to them and saw how serious they were about their work. We agreed, and right on que the doorbell rang. Julia and I nervously walked around the studio looking at paintings while Carol brought in the first two students and introduced us.

"Steve and Julia, this is Jenn and Trish," Carol said. They were both young and cute, and looked like the kind of hippie girls you'd see at a music festival. They both had large portfolio cases hanging on their shoulders, and we greeted them with slightly nervous smiles. We chatted about a previous class they did with Carol the month before. I silently wondered if they were there for the 'Mister Ten Inch' session, or if one of them was the dildo girl.

Carol bounced between us and the door, and soon all six student had arrived. There were four girls and two guys, all roughly twenty years old, give or take, and all had similar portfolio cases with their supplies. Most had the same 'modern hippie' kind of vibe, but one of the guys looked more like the wealthy prep school type. All the girls were cute, but two of them, Chloe and Brooke, were downright smokin' hot. I wouldn't have any trouble getting an erection in front of this group of girls, that's for sure. In fact I was having trouble keeping it down as we were all standing around chatting. It was interesting to feel the sexual tension in the air, with the girls talking more to me and stealing glimpses of my chest and the half-hard lump in my robe, and the two guys chatting up Julia, with her lovely cleavage on display through her loosely tied robe.

"Okay, I think we can get started now," Carol said to everybody.

Suddenly the collective sense of anticipation in the room shot up, and there was a wonderfully electric feel to the air. I took Julia's hand and walked her over to the bed, and we sat with our hearts pounding, awaiting instruction. Carol stood in front of us and addressed the class as they set up their supplies and got ready.

"Okay everybody, thanks so much for coming tonight. I feel like we're all old friends because you've all been here before. I'm glad you're all veterans at this because we're pushing the envelope a little farther tonight. This will be the first class I've done with a live couple modeling for us. I'll be blunt here . . . they will be having real live sex in front of us this evening."

There was an audible gasp from a few of the students, and there was a wonderful look in all their eyes as they looked at us, some nervously, and some with a lusty gaze. I looked at Julia and took her hand in mine, and she looked at me and smiled peacefully.

"Now, as beautiful and organic and natural as this going to be, it's the kind of thing that's frowned upon by many people, including my neighbors, and probably the police," Carol said with a laugh. "So, discretion is important here, even more so than with the other classes we've done. Steve and Julia are members of the community here, and they're doing a wonderful thing for us. They're a real couple, and we don't want to do anything to embarrass them, and we don't want to do or say anything outside of these walls that will jeopardize having more of these classes in the future, okay?"

The students all nodded and looked very serious.

"Okay, good. I know you guys are all cool, but I just want you all to be extra careful with what you tell people when you leave here tonight. All right then, lets make some art."

"You guys ready?" Carol asked as she turned to us. "Try and remember the things I told you yesterday, play up the visuals of it for us, but mostly just be natural and enjoy each other. Don't 'act.' I'll take your robes if you're ready."

We stood and slid off our robes. Suddenly it felt very odd to have a dozen young eyes on my naked body. Carol had me lay on my back, and then she had Julia straddle my face and lower her upper body into the classic sixty-nine position. Carol carefully adjusted my arms and hands on Julia's hips, and then she had Julia arch her back lower and instructed her to use the hand farther away from the class to hold my cock, so more of me would show. I had a full hard-on already, and I was dying to plunge my face into Julia's already wet pussy.

"Are you guys comfortable? That looks great to me, super sexy," Carol said to us. We nodded.

"Okay class, I think that's a suitably hot scene for you tonight, don't you think?" Carol said. "We're going to do three twenty minute sessions with them. I'm going to have Steve and Julia proceed slowly for the first session, so you can get the basic architecture of your drawing down in pencil. I know some of you like to work differently, but I'd recommend you don't lock anything down in charcoal until you've seen them orgasm, because you're going to want to add movement and other emotion that just won't be there at the beginning. I did a charcoal for them yesterday as a gift for their participation here tonight, and trust me, these two are sexy as hell when they get going, so be patient with your drawing until you get the full feel of their sexuality."

Carol turned to us and said to begin. Julia wasted no time and sucked me into her mouth deeper than ever before. She had indeed been practicing, and I let out a moan that was louder than I would have liked, but Carol did say to pretend we were alone. I licked all the way from Julia's clit to her asshole, and she threw her head back and shuddered with a mini orgasm right off the bat that drew a collective gasp from the class. We were off and running, and it was unbelievably intense having sex in front of a class that was documenting not only our physical selves, but our raw emotions as well. We settled into a gentle session with Julia slowly stroking my length and kissing and sucking me gently, while I licked and kissed her pussy and ass. I avoided her super sensitive clit for the time being.

I tried not to look at the students, but in my peripheral vision I could see Carol making her way around the room, working with each student individually, and occasionally addressing the whole class. The sound of all those pencils sketching my cock in Julia's mouth made me even harder. Time flew by and soon Carol was next to us asking us quietly if we would orgasm one at a time to end the session.

"Okay class, pay attention now," Carol said, "These moments are somewhat fleeting, so you want to lock the visuals in your memory, and then adjust your basic sketch however you see fit."

Julia was red hot at that point, and she went at my throbbing shaft with great fervor. I came in great gushing spurts, the first few flying in the air and the rest shooting through a few inches of open air into Julia's mouth. One of the girls said, "Holy shit!" quietly as I came, and as Julia swallowed and licked the sticky mess off my thighs there were a few moans, one of which sounded like Carol.

After getting my breath back I plunged my face into Julia's pussy and gave it to her good. Maybe it was a male pride thing, but I wanted her to come huge and loud. Her orgasm built quickly and she tried to muffle her screams by sucking my sticky, half hard cock into her mouth, but she couldn't hold back. She threw her head back and ground her red hot pussy furiously into my mouth as her body shook and trembled violently.

"Oh fuck! Yes! Oh shhiiiiitt!" she shrieked, the first words she had uttered since we started. She followed that with a fantastically loud deep guttural moan that expelled every bit of air from her lungs as her body rippled with deep tremors. After a silent moment she inhaled loudly and deeply, like a drowning person who just bobbed to the surface, and her body melted down onto mine, completely spent. Her hand was still wrapped around my cock, and I very gently sucked on her tender swollen pussy, as her limp and trembling body slowly quieted down.

"Fuck!" one of the guys said quietly, followed by a collective murmuring of "That was hot!" and other quiet comments.

"You guys are awesome," Carol said as she walked over to us shaking her head, and then she turned to the class.

"Okay you guys. It shouldn't be to hard to get some inspiration from that! If that wasn't erotic, I don't know what is. You guys keep working and Steve and Julia are going to take a much needed break. I think the room will burst into flames if they don't go and cool down a little." Everyone laughed at that, and Julia and I walked into the house, not even bothering with our robes.

As soon as we got into the privacy of Carol's kitchen Julia threw her arms around me and kissed me deeply.

"Oh my God! That was the most unbelievable experience of my life!" she said excitedly. "I can't even believe how exciting that was!"

"That was amazing," I said to her, and Carol walked in to check on us.

"Holy shit you guys! Those kids are never going to be the same after seeing that! That was smokin' hot! Are you guys okay?"

"We loved it!" Julia said, embracing Carol. "It was too exciting for words. The only problem is I'm so horny I want to fuck his brains out right now." The girls laughed.

"You know, I thought a full fuck session might be too much for these kids, but I think they're fully indoctrinated now," Carol laughed. "If you really want to, I'm sure they'd all love to stay and do a second drawing. We could do just one more slow session of sixty-nine, with no orgasms, and then take a break and do a fuck pose. What do you think? Are you in the mood to really blow their minds?"

Julia nodded at Carol enthusiastically, with big horny eyes. All I could do was laugh and shake my head in wonder at the powerfully sexy Julia. Carol filled our wine glasses, and the three of us walked out into the studio. Julia and I sat naked on the edge of the bed, feeling much more comfortable than when we'd started, and Carol addressed the class again.

"We have a potential slight change of plans, but I'll leave the decision up to you guys, okay? Yesterday when we were planning this, we had discussed whether to do a full penetration scene. You know . . . fucking," Carol said playfully as the students giggled nervously. "We decided to do a 'tamer' sixty-nine scene, but as you now know, watching Steve and Julia make love is not 'tame' at all." Carol and the class all laughed. "So, since Steve and Julia are, shall we say, revved up and ready, they've offered to stay and let you guys do a second drawing if you'd like to."

"Yes please," the very hot Chloe said as she scanned my naked body, and the rest signaled their approval as well.

"I had a feeling you guys would agree," Carol said with a little laugh. "So we'll do just one more session with the sixty-nine pose. Don't worry if you don't finish your drawing, you can polish it up here after the modeling is done, or at home or whatever. After that we'll do one longer session and let the models go free-form, and you guys can either do a serious drawing or just have fun with some quick action sketching. It'll be great practice for catching thing quickly."

There was a quiet murmur of excited talking amongst the kids while Carol got us back into our sixty-nine pose.

"No orgasms this time guys, save yourselves for later," she said.

The twenty minutes went by quickly, and I could pay more attention this time to Carol's teaching methods. She was really quite good at it. And Julia, it turns out, was also becoming quite good at cock sucking. She was getting some wonderful practice, seemingly taking me deeper and deeper as the clock ticked on. After a particularly deep round she looked back at me with a delightful mix of raw heat and pride in her eyes. I couldn't wait to fuck her brains out.

Carol called time on the session, and we all took a break, this time the students too, so we put our robes on and mingled. I noticed Julia had barely tied hers, it was open down below her belly button, and her lovely tits were barely contained.

"There's some drinks in the cooler by the door," Carol said to everybody. "Help yourselves. Sorry I can't give you booze, but some of you are under 21 and we're already flirting with legal disaster here."

Everybody started milling around and talking excitedly about the proceedings.

"Looks like you guys are a hit," Carol said to us, and then she leaned in close and whispered, "Recognize the guy in the prep school clothes? That's Mister Ten Inch."

"You're kidding!" Julia said quietly, with wide eyes. "Where the heck does he hide that thing!"

"He's a grower, not a shower," Carol giggled quietly.

Chloe heard us and moved in close next to me to join our whispering conversation.

"Are you talking about Bobby?" she asked Carol. "Ever since that night I've been trying to get into his pants, but he has a girlfriend at home or something."

"He turned you down?" I asked, surprised. I looked over Chloe's long legs, freckled cleavage, and long wavy red hair. "Kid's gotta be gay," I said, shaking my head. The girls all giggled.

"Chloe's modeled for me before," Carol said. "You mind if I show them?" she asked Chloe.

"No, I'd like you to," Chloe said, her green eyes twinkling.

Carol rummaged through her flat file and pulled out a naked Chloe. Not an erotic pose, just a classic reclining nude. It was done in pencil with a lot of detail and realism.

"Oh man!" I said as I looked it over.

"You like?" Chloe asked seductively.

I scanned every inch of the stunning body in the drawing, taking it all in.

"Oh, I guess you do like," Chloe said, blushing and smiling mischievously as she looked at the growing tent in my robe. She glanced up at my eyes and I just about came on the spot.

"Jeez Steve, nothin' like showing a girl what you're thinkin'," Julia laughed.

Carol had wandered off to talk to the others, so Chloe had us alone. "You know, if you guys ever want some company . . ." she said. "I know Carol doesn't want this turning into some kind of crazy orgy or something, but I think you're both really sexy. I've been with some . . . boys . . . but it was nothing like what you guys were feeling up there," she said, looking at the bed. "I'd love to know . . . if I can feel like that . . ." she said, and her voice trailed off. "Would you take my phone number?" she asked, her eyes darting between Julia's and mine. Before we could answer she flew over to her easel and came back and handed her number to Julia.

"I'll never forgive you if you don't call me," she said looking at us both with a ridiculously beautiful smile, and turned and walked back to the others.

"Jesus!" I said quietly as I watched the most perfect ass I'd ever seen wiggle away from us.

"Well she's adorable," Julia said, watching her ass almost as intently as I was. "I guess you won't have any trouble getting it up for the next session with that on your mind," she laughed.

Right on que Carol called everybody back for the next round.

riverboy
riverboy
4,622 Followers