A Handyman's Memoir Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
riverboy
riverboy
4,622 Followers

Julia and I dropped our robes and sat on the bed cross-legged while Carol talked.

"So there's nothing formal planned here. No sustained poses, so you'll want to work quickly. We'll just let them go and see what happens."

Carol gave us a smiling nod, and we started with some kissing and touching. In no time at all we had completely forgotten where we were and we just made love purely for each other. I knew Julia needed a good fucking, so I rolled her on her belly and pulled up her hips. After a quick face plant in her ass I drilled my steaming hot cock into her wet pussy, and she squealed with delight. She stayed up on all fours for a while, her tits swaying beneath her with each thrust, and then as I picked up the pace she dropped her shoulders to the bed, her wild eyes scanning the class. There was no holding back now, and soon both of us were red hot and fucking like there was no tomorrow. It was raw and blistering in its intensity, and the sound of our bodies slapping together seemed to echo off the walls. Julia had her arms out in front of her, clutching at the bed sheet, and I pummeled her until she could take no more. Her orgasm released through her like molten lava, and she cried out as I continued my assault.

"OH MY GOD YOU FUCKING ANIMAL!" she cried. "OH GOD YES! God yes! God yes!" repeating it as her voice trailed of to a quivering whimper.

I only let up when she had gone completely limp in my grasp. Remarkably, I hadn't come, but there was plenty of time for that. I flopped Julia's limp body onto her back and kissed her beautiful tits. She was breathless and exhausted by her earth shaking orgasm, so I lay next to her against the wall and kissed her while I gently massaged her swollen pink pussy. I was able to get a look at the students, who I had almost forgotten about, and there was sexy Chloe right in the front, motionless, her mouth open a little, staring deep into my eyes. It looked like she had abandoned any attempt at drawing.

After a few minutes the feeling of being in front of an audience spurred Julia into action. She pushed me down on my back and positioned herself on her knees between my legs and sucked my cock into her mouth. This time she was determined to tame the beast, and she lowered her head all the way to my belly, my eight hard inches all the way down her throat for the first time. She held it for a moment, and then withdrew with a look of surprise and victory on her sweet face. She smiled at me and plunged down again for a repeat performance. The sensation felt fantastic, and I groaned loudly in approval. She pulled off again and had that 'I need you to fuck me again' look in her burning eyes. She mounted me and rode me like a rodeo girl, her tits bouncing, sweat dripping down her chest and a look of pure joy on her face.

"Fuck me you big stud!" she said breathlessly. "Fuck me like you've never fucked before!"

After a wonderfully long ride, with both of our body's glistening with sweat in the red and yellow light, she lowered her upper body down against mine and said loudly, "Do it baby! Do it!"

I started thrusting up into her rapid-fire, her body nearly levitating off of me from the pummeling. We both came together, nearly screaming in each others ears, both of our bodies an uncontrollable mass of muscular contractions and tremors. It was awesome, pure and simple.

Julia collapsed on top of me, every ounce of her energy used up. Carol said something to the class, but I was pretty out of it myself and I don't even know what she said. A few were still looking at us intently and drawing, and others were looking at each others work and commenting excitedly. There was wonderful buzz in the room, a general sense that something special had happened. Carol came up and sat on the edge of the bed with us.

"That was fucking amazing you guys," she said quietly. "I've never seen these kids so swept away by an art session before. I thought maybe they would just stare at you guys in awe, but they were working all the way through. Well, except for Chloe — she sort of lost her train of thought in that final session. Can't say I blame her though," Carol laughed.

"She gave us her phone number," Julia whispered to Carol.

"Oh god, she's gorgeous isn't she? You lucky bastard Steve. What are you gonna do with that?" Carol asked quietly, and she winked at me.

"Pretty much what I just did to Julia, I'm hoping," I said, still breathing hard. The girls laughed and pinched me playfully.

Carol stood and addressed the class.

"So are you guys cool with Steve and Julia walking around to see your work? I know a lot of your pieces are unfinished, but they'd love to see what you're working on. You all have such different styles I think they'll find it fascinating."

All the kids seemed happy to show us, so we donned our robes and made the rounds. Carol was right, their styles were all over the map, and it was really exciting for us to see so many interesting variations. What a fascinating experience it had turned out to be.

As everybody packed up Carol gave one last plea for discretion.

"Even if you talk to other serious art students, just play it down a bit please. What went on here was pretty intense, and I'd really like to keep the whole live model thing pretty quiet if we can." She looked at us and added, "I guess if these two come back I'll have to soundproof the walls so the neighbors don't call the cops," and everybody laughed. "So we're good then? Did everybody have fun?"

The room erupted in spontaneous applause and whistles.

———————

After Carol cleaned up her studio she came over and joined us on Julia's porch for a glass of wine and some leftover pizza. We were laughing about young hormones and I showed them two other phone numbers that were handed to me on the sly earlier just as everyone was leaving. They were from Jenn and Trish, who I think were friends.

"Oh my god, those little sluts!" Carol laughed. "I'm not surprised though. I remember being in college and dreaming about older men. I always imagined they really knew what they were doing. And those girls saw it first hand tonight. Holy shit, if I was in their shoes I'd be all over you too. So Julia, I saw Tyler chatting you up, does he want to get some too," Carol laughed.

"Yeah, made me feel good. But he just seems so young . . ." Julia said.

"Go for it girl! You never know, maybe he's packin' ten inches too," Carol said, and we all laughed.

The wine and pizza was gone, and we all had a nice little buzz going.

"So," Julia said to me, "what do say we take Carol inside and thank her properly for the awesome time she gave us today."

"I think that's the least we can do," I said as I got up and took Carols hand.

"My god! You guys are insatiable!" Carol said, and we all headed for the bedroom.

riverboy
riverboy
4,622 Followers