A Handyman's Memoir Ch. 23

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So whaddya think of Mary Ronnie?" Penny asked. "Isn't she just the sexiest thing?"

"There are no words," Ron said, shaking his head. He put his arm around Mary and pulled her close.

"He's pretty hot himself. You were right Penny," Mary said with a sly smile.

"You know Ronnie, Kathy's gone just about out of her fuckin' mind tonight," Penny said. "You guys gonna be all right with all this?"

"She's all right isn't she?" he said, looking concerned.

"Yeah, she's fine," I said. "She's asleep on the bed."

"She literally fucked her brains out," Penny said with a chuckle. "I mean she might be like a mental cripple after this, if she can even walk. She and I used to do some wild shit back in school, but what the fuck..." she said, shaking her head.

"On our way over here she said she was hoping it would be fun. I think it worked out for her," Ron said, and we all laughed. "I was telling Steve, ever since our weekend up at your place Penny we've talked a lot about what happened. I think we're both cool with it, just doing it once in a while like this. This'll be the acid test though. I was listening to her too — holy shit, she's gotta learn to pace herself." We all chuckled again.

"Maybe that's the problem," Penny said. "She thinks it's not gonna happen again for months, so she goes nuts."

"Maybe. I don't know if we're ready for anything more often though. We'll see..." Ron said.

"Door's always open here buddy," I said. "There's any number of ladies I can call that would love to come over and be the 'fourth'."

"Thanks man," Ron said. "We'll see how it goes."

"I hope you guys still wanna come up to my painting party at the camp," Penny said. "We'll do it right after black fly season."

"Oh yeah, we're lookin' forward to that," Ron said.

Barb and Ed wandered out to the porch, mostly dressed, buttoning up their shirts.

"We're heading home Steve. Wonderful party — thanks so much for including us," Barb said.

"I wouldn't be sitting here, never would have met Connie if it wasn't for you Barb," I said. "Never mind that though, you know I love you guys." I gave her a hug and Ed a solid handshake.

"Thank you my friend," Ed said.

After that the party slowly broke up. Ron carried Kathy out to his truck, and Penny and I helped him settle her in. She was out cold, but had a look of great contentment on her pretty face.

"Don't fuck her for a while sweetie, she's gonna need some rest." Penny said to Ron as he started up the diesel in his big pickup. "Tell her to call me tomorrow."

The piles of clothes on the floor dwindled and after a while every one was dressed and leaving. Connie's car was blocked in by everyone, so she was last to go.

"I'd love it if you'd spend the night with me Connie," I said as I gave her a big hug.

"Yes, I'd like that," she said, holding me tight. After a long, loving hug she looked up at me. "Camp Silver Beaver," she said, shaking her head, and we both laughed.

12