A Handyman's Memoir Ch. 42

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
riverboy
riverboy
4,615 Followers

"I'm dieting," she said. "Seems crazy after I just bought a whole new wardrobe. Antony laughed about it, but he loves the idea. Said he can't wait to buy me skinny clothes."

"I'd be happy to help with the exercise," I said with a wink. Lucia's eyes flared slightly, and she suddenly looked shy.

"How do you juggle all your women?" she said. "It seems . . . crazy to me."

"It seems crazy to me too," I said. "I certainly didn't expect things to end up like this."

"You're not in love with any of them?" she asked, studying my face.

"I'm in love with all of them." I said. "But it's a different kind of love than what most people think of I guess."

"You know, it's been a long time since I've talked to a man and believed what he was saying," she said, "but with you I feel that every time you speak you're telling the truth. That's what I find so fascinating about you."

"Not my big hard cock?" I said with a smile.

"Oh, that too," she said, and a blush darkened her lightly made-up face.

"You're a pretty good truth teller yourself you know," I said. "It's one of your most endearing qualities."

"Why thank you sir," she said with a smile. "I guess this is the perfect time to tell you I couldn't be hornier."

"I do love honesty," I said. "Your place or mine?"

"I'd love to see yours sometime, but I don't think I'm gonna make it past the parking lot," she said with a sexy smile.

"I can work with that," I said.

We paid up and went outside, looked around at the busy parking lot, took her aging Honda Element around to the quiet back side of the restaurant and she parked it behind a big dumpster. She delighted in showing me how the seats fold flat, and the whole interior turns into a somewhat lumpy double bed.

"I've never needed it before, but I need it now," she said.

We were standing next to the car, and her hand went to my crotch as we kissed, her spicy perfume quickly intoxicating me. She spun around and looked back over her shoulder.

"Undo me?" she said with a sexy smile.

"You don't mess around do you?" I said as I unzipped her sexy summer dress.

"Depends on your description of messing around," she said and she stepped out of her dress right there next to the dumpster. "The girls tell me you like lingerie."

"Good God!" I said as she climbed into her car, fully decked out in Victoria's Secret's finest.

I followed her in and she quickly had my shirt open and my pants down.

"Wow . . . It's gonna take some time to get used to seeing that thing," she said as my almost fully hard cock sprang free.

She pulled her panties aside and mounted me, both of us moaning loudly.

"I'm not very good at foreplay," she said, and she moaned again.

"We can work on that," I said as I started thrusting slowly up into her.

"You want me to become a cocksucker?" she smiled.

"You might find you like it," I said, and I thrusted deeper and harder.

"Oh Fuck!" she said breathlessly. "Oh I like it, I'm just not very good at it."

"The girls'll help ya," I said. "Julia was a quick learner."

"Shut up and fuck me!" she said and we settled into a nice rhythm. "Oh God! . . . that's fuckin' amazing!"

"What are you lookin' at?" I asked.

"People not to far from here," she said breathlessly. "I can't believe I'm doing this . . . Oh fuck!"

"Do it baby. Cum for me," I said, encouraging her building orgasm.

"Oh my God!" she said, her voice suddenly up an octave, and she came hard as I gave her all I had.

She rolled off onto the other flat seat next to us, and looked shocked when she saw my still hard cock.

"Don't tell me you didn't . . . What are you, like superman or something?" she said. "What am I supposed to do with that?"

"Well. I'd hate to make a mess of your car, so maybe . . ." I said, pointing to my open mouth.

"Oh ya think so huh?" she said with an 'I don't think so' look.

"Just a thought," I said with a smile.

"Just a thought?" she said, shaking her head. "My education's in top gear I guess."

She took me into her mouth and moaned as it filled up with hot sticky cock.

"God, I can taste me on you," she said, and she moaned again as her mouth filled again. "I don't even know how to make someone like you cum like this. You last so long, we might be here all day."

"Don't worry, this is pretty hot," I said, and she looked up at me with twinkling eyes and a full mouth. "Yeah, that's it baby."

She quickly learned what made me feel good, and I let myself go for a quick finish.

"Oh yeah . . . here we go baby!" I said just before the big moment, and she whimpered and moaned as I gushed into her beautiful mouth.

"Oh my God!" she said quietly after she swallowed. "A mouthful of jizz out behind a dumpster. Is it weird that I'm proud of myself right now? I had a girlfriend in high school who would be so proud of me right now."

"Not weird at all," I said. "Learning how to have fun in life is definitely something to be proud of."

"Kinda like warm pudding," she said with a little smile as she cleaned up her mouth with her hand. "I could get used to that."

"You're gonna be very popular with your gentleman friends," I said.

"I've never heard those words strung together in reference to me before," she said, and she paused. "I almost said I'll believe it when I see it, but look at me, almost naked in a parking lot in broad daylight with a gorgeous younger man, wiping his cum of my chin." She laughed and her eye's twinkled. "I guess things are looking up."

riverboy
riverboy
4,615 Followers
12