A Handyman's Wife Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That was super hot Lisa," I said. "Is it okay if we try something else?"

"Anything," she said, all breathless but excited.

"You warm now?" I asked.

"Roasting," she said.

I pulled the covers off of us, pushed them down on the floor so everybody could see us and we could see them, and I mounted Lisa for a nice sixty-nine. I'm guessing mine was the first pussy she ever tasted. Penny's was my first, that weekend at her camp when I first met Steve. It all happened so naturally that day I don't remember being nervous about it and I was hoping that was what was happening with Lisa too. She was a little slow getting started, but I felt her tongue in there doing what it was supposed to do. Girls just have an instinct for it—I never met one that didn't know what to do just sorta natural like.

There was lots of 'Oh God's' and yelps and stuff coming from Lisa. Some of her yelps were right into my pussy, making it vibrate and feel all tingly. I love that.

Julia was really getting going on the couch. Rick was leaned back the way she had been, and she was riding him cowgirl style, still wearing her glasses, looking like the sexiest children's book writer ever in the history of the world. Rick had her nice tits in his hands and he looked like one happy son-of-a-bitch. I had an awesome view of his cock sliding in and out as her hips rocked up and down on him, and her voice was getting louder and louder.

Barb and Bob were just getting to the fucking part. She got on her knees on the easy chair so he could take her from behind, but she was too low so she kneeled on the arms which really spread her nice. She looked super hot when he slid in, and they both groaned really loud. I could almost feel it myself just from hearing those beautiful groans.

The hotel room was well and truly rocking at that point, and my heart soared. I just love it so much when a group of people get together and feel that kind of intense awesomeness. There's just nothing better in the world than those moments. I smiled and dove back into Lisa's wet pussy.

It was a nice long night and Lisa got fucked by both the guys. Rick took her bent over the back of the couch, just the way Julia had said her ass would look really good. We all admired it before he plunged in, which made her happy I think. I went around the front side of the couch and kissed her and fondled her tits. I knew she'd like that because I do, and she came so hard we got a phone call from the front desk asking us to keep the noise down. It was pretty funny because when Julia was talking on the phone Bob started fucking her, right there in that same position. I'm sure whoever was on the phone heard it and sorta knew what was going on.

Of course I got fucked too. The guys had to rest up a few times to keep things going, but they were troopers and did themselves proud. It was a great night all around.

I couldn't call Ronnie because it was three in the morning when everybody left, so I called him later that morning when Julia was in a publisher's seminar. The garage door job at Ellie Week's place went good he said, and he and Stevie fucked her in a guest apartment over her garage. I told him about the party Julia and I had there in the room and he got so hot he made himself cum as I told him about it over the phone. I was playing with my pussy and I came right after he did.

"Fuck baby, I love you so much," he said all breathless like.

I'm the luckiest girl in the world.

12