A Happy Busty Housewife Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

David was speechless, and looked at Brad, his shocked eyes seeking explanation.

"Ahem.. well I suggested these for your wife because as you know I'm a nurse, and in my field I often see patients ignore the specific needs of their uh... behind's skin. It could lead to symptoms ranging from rashes to even deflation in the worst cases. Your wife's especially developed glute muscles need tailored attention, so I made sure she invested in her own health. This way her best body parts will be protected and cared for."

David reflected a moment. Brad knew what he was talking about, whereas he knew nothing about medicine, and the oils looked legit and high grade.

"Well I guess lucky to have made friends with a medical whiz. I hope they work wonders for you babe!"

David's first impression was that Brad was a good guy, not sleazy in the least. He was relieved that his wife hadn't brought home some scum bag, but a respectful, intelligent, and charismatic fella.

"Can I offer you something Brad? I'd offer beer but I hear you've had quite a bit already."

Natalie had mentioned that Brad was drunk, a reason for him to stay, but David couldn't notice it one bit.

"Oh no, I'm quite fine, thanks for your hospitality though. If anything I'm gonna find my assigned couch and crash."

Natalie started walking towards the living room, and chimed in quickly.

"I'll run and get the couch all ready for you to sleep. Sorry again about the guest room."

Her ass hung out like a stallion's, the pink-purple latex stressed taut around her fleshy cheeks. The men watched as she walked away.

David wanted Brad to feel welcome, not like he was intruding. To David he seemed good natured, and generally well-intended.

"Thanks again for letting me sleep here tonight David. Your wife is so kind, and has a great sense of humor, you're a lucky man."

"She's so great, and you've only gotten started knowing her. I for sure am a lucky man. Anyway, I'm going to head upstairs to get some rest too. Tomorrow is Monday but I get to work from home mostly, so we can hang out some in the morning. Nat makes great breakfast."

Brad was genuinely surprised by David's level of accommodation. He was a good host, and genuinely friendly, seemed like someone easy to get along with. The fact that he was married to a bombshell Mexican, a curvy goddess, made him especially worth talking to.

"Excellent, that works for me too, since I'm on vacation, I can hang out."

"Well, I'm gonna head up to my room, send Nat up to me once she's done setting you up."

——-

Upstairs in his bedroom, David slipped back into bed, wearing only boxers and a white T-shirt. He heard muffled talking downstairs but couldn't make out any words. After a few minutes he heard his wife's heels on the stairs, coming up.

"Is he all settled in?"

"He sure is, but it sounds like I'm going to need his help in applying the oil treatment I just bought. Apparently there's a specific way to do it that he practiced at nursing school. I'm going to change and head back downstairs."

David stared appreciatively as he watched his wife pick out and change into clothes for an apparent oiling session with Brad. Natalie picked out a small simple pair of gray cotton shorts, with drawstring elastic waistband. She didn't bother to put on any panties before sliding the undersized shorts over her thighs and finally tight over her round globes. About 2 inches of Natalie's ass cheeks peeked out below the white trim. They were perfect.

For a top, Natalie grabbed another Oregon State shirt. As a proud mom, she had a collection. This one was a bit small for her too and the word Beavers was made nearly unreadable by Natalie's H cup mammoths, and the shirt came to just her midriff, for most of the material was used to hang over her breasts.

"I'll be back upstairs when he's done hon. See you soon. I can tell you about the barbecue."

David nodded dumbly, partly in disbelief at his wife's nonchalant attitude and his own reluctance to stop her in any way. He was never that sort of husband that told his wife what she could and could not do, and was not about to start now, with a raging hardon.

He looked down and watched her bare feet pad through the doorway as she closed the door behind her. David needed to know how Brad was going to apply Nat's oil treatment. He knew he could have a good vantage point from his top stair landing, as it looked out over the living room, but could he impede on Natalie's privacy like that?

In spite of cumming twice that night, a lot for David, he was struggling with a new boner. He decided that just to satisfy his horny curiosity he would spy on them, but he swore to himself not to intervene no matter what he saw. He didn't want Natalie to think he was a jealous husband, didn't want to make a scene, and didn't want to interrupt a procedure that could potentially make her ass even grander.

David crept out of their bedroom and down the hall. He crouched down on the spot where he had a clear view of events in the living room below and where he hoped he'd be shrouded in darkness. He saw Brad and his stacked wife standing in the middle of the living room, facing each other. There was a little light coming from a end table lamp, and a little moonlight through the windows, but otherwise dark. Brad had stripped down to just his tight boxer briefs. Understandable, David reasoned, since Brad was getting ready for bed. He listened.

"Hey Nat, love the shirt, your older son Chris goes there right?"

"Yes good memory! I miss him so much, can't wait till semester break to have my big baby boy back home. Anyway let's not waste time, I'm ready for my treatment!"

Natalie's fat nipples protruded through her shirt, her enormous rack facing straight at her young friend. He reached up and gently pinched and rubbed her left nipple, just for a few moments, before dragging his hand over and tugging at the other one. Natalie shrieked at his sudden touch, but then exhaled, and then sighed as Brad greeted her nipples. She didn't move a muscle.

"Brad, my treatment remember?" she asked exasperatingly. "Focus please."

He dropped his hand and said "Fine, turn around."

Natalie smiled like she had won a little argument, and turned around to present Brad her waiting booty. He kneeled down behind her, his face maybe a foot away from this housewife's enormous ass.

"I'm obviously not going to oil you up with these cute little shorts on so I'll be taking them off."

Natalie stayed silent and nodded down to him as he peeled down the shorts that David had just watched her put on. She picked up each dainty foot to let Brad take the shorts completely off. Just as he tossed the shorts aside, Brad dove face first into Natalie's unguarded asscrack. In a flash Brad's face was completely hidden by her round cheeks, and just the back half of the head was visible. Natalie shrieked again. Brad grabbed her by her wide hips, with both hands, and held her down onto his face.

David had to let go of his penis to not cum immediately. David loved his wife's ass, and he knew that although she never asked for it, she enjoyed when it got a little love and attention. He knew that the chance his wife had to sit her big butt on a boy toy's cute face, in her own living room, might be too good for her to pass up. He was proud of her when she did just that.

"Brad," she whined, "my husband is right upstairs! Ooh! Please get your face out of there and oil me up!"

After another few seconds Brad let go of her hips. It took her a second to realize that was her cue to stand up. Brad gave her the next direction.

"Fine I guess you're right. We'll have plenty of time for all that later. Get down on all fours, on the couch, head at the armrest."

Natalie wasted no time and hurried to her spot. She crawled to the end of the couch, laid her arms on the armrest, laid her head down on her arms, and looked back at Brad. She brought her knees together and raised her thick giant ass into the air, and moved it side to side, almost imperceptibly. Her bare feet laid together, clean white soles facing up.

Brad grabbed the oils and assumed a kneeling position just behind Natalie. Natalie had a pronounced vagina, and her puffy pussy lips came out just between her thighs. Brad very close to a Natalie's totally exposed tight pussy, and the thought flashed in David's mind that Brad would lower his boxer briefs and start fucking his wife right there. David quickly forced the thought from his mind.

Brad opened up the first bottle, rubbed the oil in his hands to warm it up, and slapped them down hard on Natalie's ass cheeks. The sound of the slap echoed through the house. Her cheeks rippled uncontrollably, and Natalie let out a loud, high moan. She bit her lip, and looked into Brad's eyes like she was ready for the next one. Instead, he slowly replaced his hands on her firm cheeks, and started rubbing the oil in.

David whacked his dick furiously as he watched this young hunk, who'd be staying over tonight, expertly pamper and worship his wife's oversized apple bottom. Brad took his time as he rubbed the product into every nook, cranny, and crevice on Natalie's behind. He massaged as he went, kneading her huge buttocks, his fingers occasionally grazing Natalie's ass crack and vagina lips, making her jump.

Every few minutes, as he worked, he'd plant a kiss on a different part of her thick ass. These were quick pecks, not giving Natalie even have a second to protest. Instead, all David heard from her were satisfied moans, and she seemed content to let Brad work, in spite of the occasional kiss.

After about a half hour of oiling, kissing, and rubbing, Brad sat back and paused. David and Brad both admired the wife and mother's glistening mega booty, shiny and radiant with adequate attention. She held it high and wiggled it back and forth, missing his hands.

"How does that feel? Think I got it all?"

"Hmm... I think so, that felt amazing. I feel it slightly burning actually, I think it's working already!"

"Well that's great, but we're not done. I still need to give you the final layer, the activator."

"Really? Is it in one of the bottles?" She asked, looking back at him over the curve of her happy rump.

"No. What you need is something protein-based, the amino acids excite the molecules in the other oils to do their work. Good thing I have a solution."

Brad pulled his boxers down with both hands and revealed a long and beautiful white cock. David instinctively compared the dick in his hands to Brad's. David guessed, from his point of view, Brad's cock was twice as long as his (so about 10 inches) and thicker than his too. His shaft had almost no extra curve to it, the skin without blemish, and the top was a perfectly shaped and throbbing mushroom head. Brad was circumcised, and the big pink plum and opening at the tip stared determinedly at his wife's exposed backside.

David saw Natalie bite her lip and breathe in sharply when Brad's cock came into view. She had known it by touch, but hadn't yet seen it in full view.

"Oh Brad! Put that away, my husband is right upstairs. Just go back to rubbing my ass."

"I'm afraid this is part of the treatment Natalie. None of it will work without it. You'll thank me for it, I'm sure of it. All I have to do is jerk off on your butt. Semen is the final coat!"

David watched as Natalie stared at Brad's dick, fighting with herself. He knew his wife's facial tells, and was certain she would give Brad his wish.

"Fine then, go ahead and yank on that thing, my butt will be ready."

Husband and wife watched Brad as he slowly jerked his shaft just inches from her bare, shimmering round ass. David noted that Brad's longer size seemed better to match Natalie's ample backside than his own penis. His could barely reach past his wife's cheeks to attempt doggystyle.

David was on the verge of cumming all over himself but stopped himself, to try and cum in tandem with Brad. David's eyes darted back and forth between his wife's enormous butt cheeks, waiting for cum, and Brad's huge dick, moments away from exploding all over her. David was a bit startled when his wife started encouraging Brad's strokes.

"Hmm does that feel good? To jerk that big cock over my plump juicy butt? What a great friend you are. Those balls look like they make a lot of cream. Do they, Brad?" Natalie looked backwards at Brad, lasciviously licking her lips.

Natalie kneeled a little lower, moving her ass backwards even closer to Brad. She pushed her firm behind against Brad's spongy and flaring helmet.

The men pumped faster. As they reached climax, Brad started shouting.

"Oh fuck yea, I'm cumming, I'm gonna cover your monster ass with cum!"

Natalie looked up, from Brad's cock to his face, eyes glazed with lust, and said "Yes do it now baby, this ass is yours, mark it in cum from that perfect dick!"

Brad yelled as he erupted all over Natalie. His first ropes, powerful, thick, and creamy white, landed across her big tanned ass cheeks. He lifted his cock to get some spurts up her back, some shots nearing her neck. He lowered to shoot the last few over her thick thighs.

As David watched Brad blow his load over his wife, he grimaced and groaned as he started cumming into his own hand, the little dribble he had left over in his sack from 2 previous orgasms. Still, it felt mind numbingly good.

Natalie screamed in euphoria as she felt Brad's heavy, warm strings coat her backside, one after the other. She heard a noise from the stairs and looked up, just as Brad's eruption subsided. She could swear she saw movement, but couldn't identify what it was.

David was still watching as Brad forced out the last bits of cum from his dick, putting the tip down to his wife's feet, touching his dick to his wife's toes and making sperm strings between them. Brad was clearly enjoying himself, and most pretense of the gluteus treatment had clearly been dropped. David noticed that Natalie turned and looked up towards him, so he quickly shuffled backwards, praying he remained unseen.

It was to risky to stay at the stairs now, and since he had cum already, David decided it was best to tiptoe back to their master bedroom.

——

Brad and Natalie stayed in their positions for another few minutes. Brad had milked out every last drop of cum he had and took his time in spreading it around and rubbing it in all over Natalie's lower body. From her back to her feet, she had Brad's cum all over her.

She couldn't believe how horny she was, her vagina felt like it ached for something to fill it. She hoped David may still be up for a quickie. She moved to put her underwear back on.

"No leave those off. The treatment has to breathe to work. Go back upstairs to your husband just like you are."

Natalie was cloudy with lust, and accepted Brad's orders without question.

"Thanks so much for your help tonight Brad. I think my husband really liked you. Give me a shout if you need anything tonight!"

"Not a problem Nat, my pleasure. I'll see your sexy ass down here in the morning."

Natalie felt a momentary rush to be boldly complimented like that, in her own living room. They said goodnight and Natalie strutted towards the staircase, holding her small panties in one hand. Below her Oregon State shirt, her big brown butt glowed with lotion, oil, and cum.

Natalie knew it was likely to have been David spying on them that caused the noise earlier. As she climbed the stairs, firm hips swinging side to side, she debated the best way to tell him the truth while not making him mad. She wanted him in a good mood for the next day.

12