A Happy Fucking Coincidence

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ainu2
ainu2
356 Followers

We're pressed together, my breasts smashed into him. He keeps moving in me. pushing into me. It goes on and on. It's glorious. My whole mind sort of explodes or something, the biggest orgasm yet. And then it goes on and on. I don't know if it's a bunch of orgasms running into one another or one big one that never ends but it's terrific. The best fuck in my life. And then he stops pushing and I can feel his cock sort of jerking or something and he fills me with his warm semen. I hold on to him and he holds me, his hands gripping my ass. I could just stay here forever. We kiss, really kiss. The feeling starts to subside a little and I move my legs and he lets my feet hit the floor and we stand there holding one another and kissing some more.

"I'm sorry," he says. "I started to feel like an animal or something and just wanted to pound into you forever. I should have been nicer about it, softer or something."

"Tim, it was the best fuck of my life. I loved it. You can do that again any time."

"I guess I knew you liked it. My cock wasn't just sliding in a nice, tight, warm envelope, your insides were doing things to it. You have muscles in there, I think."

"I don't know, maybe so. But it was terrific."

We wash a little again. I clean his cock and he kneels down and cleans my pussy and thighs where our combined gunk has been leaking out of me. He turns off the water and we dry each other and head back to the bed.

. . . . . . . . . . . .

I've never felt exactly like this before. It really does seem surreal somehow, that this gorgeous, sexy creature has been dropped on me as some sort of prize. There's all of this flesh. Clean, pink skin and a body that's full of curves and shapes and is so desirable that it's hard to believe. We climb back on the bed and move to the middle and lay there facing one another. I kiss her lightly, run my hands down her back. "We should have our immediate need for sex out of the way for the moment," I tell her quietly. "I love your body. I want to get to know it better." I kiss her again and then move my kisses to her nose, her forehead, a cheek and then down to her neck.

I move my hands ahead, running one down her arm, the other to a breast. I kiss down onto her shoulder and then a couple times down her left arm. I hold her hand and kiss it, turn it over and kiss the palm, then kiss back up on the under side of her arm. Then to her breast. I kiss it, use my hand toh old it, raise it slightly, kiss it some more, then lick the nipple and then suck on the nipple. Over to the other breast and do the same. Lots of kisses.

I kiss down onto her stomach. A very firm, strong stomach. I sort of push her onto her stomach so I can kiss onto her back, then down lower on her back. I run my hand down the curve where her back flares out onto her butt. "I love the feel of this curve," I tell her as I kiss around, then down onto her butt. A really lovely ass, round and firm. I kiss it several times. "People say, kiss my ass, as an insult but you have a gorgeous ass, Lauren, I'll kiss it often." Then I kiss down onto her leg. I leave a trail of kisses down her thigh, calf, to her foot. "Can you turn back onto your back?" I ask. She does.

I hold her foot and kiss the arch then suck on each toe. I kiss back up onto her leg but when I get up near her pussy, I kiss over onto the other leg. I kiss down it, feeling it, feeling her muscles and shape, then get to her other foot. I again suck on each toe and then start kissing back up, on the inside of her leg this time. Up onto her thigh, pushing her legs more and more apart. She actually helps, spreading them on her own. I think she wants me at her pussy, which is where I want to be now, too. I kiss her pussy.

She bends her legs, bringing her knees up toward her shoulders, raising her pussy and making it much more accessible. I use my fingers to pull her lips apart and get my tongue into her and lick up and down. The hair on her head, which I'm sure she wants to blow dry and style a little, it's hanging loose and wild, is a sort of dirty blond. Her pubic hair is coarser and a little darker, a medium brown. I've seen girls with huge thatches of hair, hers isn't sparse but there's not as much of it as some. Mostly it's above her actual slit, with some down each side.

"I've thought about shaving," she says, "like the girls I see in porn stuff on the internet." I lick up and down in her again. "You can if you want," I say. "It's like shaving my face, though. If you do it you have to do it every day practically. Or at least I think that would be so. Maybe I wouldn't get any in my teeth then but I don't mind the hair. It's all part of you. I have it, too." Then I push my tongue into her vagina and use the palm of my hand to rub lightly over her clit. massaging it. I move my tongue up again and flick it back and forth on her clit.

"I like your pussy, it's nice and firm and tastes good." I use my lips to try and grab her whole pussy and suck on it, then use just my tongue again to lick up and down. Then I leave her pussy, kiss up onto her abdomen and on up to between her breasts. She lowers her legs and I kiss her on the lips again.

"That was nice," she says, kissing me back. "You're teasing me."

"Maybe," I reply. "But that's not what I was trying to do. I was just trying to investigate your body and let you know how much I love it. If you'd rather that I eat you to orgasm, I'll be happy to do that."

"No, let me tease you for awhile," she says and then starts doing to me what I had done to her, kissing around my face and down onto my neck. She goes almost all over my body, telling me several times what good shape I'm in, so strong and muscular, and finally end up at my cock. I'm not hard but she takes me into her mouth and sucks and feels my balls and I can feel that she'll have me up and erect shortly, if that's what she wants. She moves her head back a little, keeping hold of my cock and using her fingers to masturbate me slightly, "I could have this right now and I want to but maybe we could put more sex off for the moment and eat some real food and get some strength back."

"How about pizza and perhaps some beer or wine?" I ask her.

"Yeah, there's a really good pizza place near here, we could call them and get them to deliver. Do you have enough money to pay? Because I can chip in some, too."

"Oh, I can pay, that's no problem." I get the name of the place from her and call in. I asked her what she wanted and a simple pepperoni will be fine, so I order a large one. "You have red wine?" I ask and they do. "Can I order a bottle?" Their wine comes in a box. "O.k., how about a large soft drink cup filled with red wine, then?" And that's what we get, delivered to the room after we lay there and hug and kiss and feel each other for fifteen minutes. When the knock comes on the door, I rearrange her to get under the covers and I grab a towel and wrap it around me while I get the pizza and pay the kid. I pull a second chair up to the table that's in the room and, naked, we sit there and eat pizza and drink wine out of the glasses from the bathroom.

When the pizza is down to one last piece, she changes position and sits on the floor in front of my chair and gets hold of my cock and starts playing with it. As it gets hard she gets her mouth over it and starts giving me another fabulous blow job. It's obvious she loves this. She takes her time, savors me, plays with it some then sucks some more. "You can do that as long as you want but it's going to take a while for me to cum, so maybe we should move back to the bed and sixty nine for awhile and then start fucking again. She just grins at me, gets up and hurries over to the bed.

I end up on my back and she straddles me and sets that delicious pussy down on my face. I reach up around, grab her ass and start sucking and licking. She pulls away slightly as I feel her lips going around my cock. She's noticeably shorter than me, so I use my grasp on her ass to help me raise my head enough to keep licking her pussy. We work on each other for quite awhile. I don't know about her but at this stage she could probably suck my cock for a half hour or more before I cum. Because of my position, I can't finger fuck her while I eat her but I can taste and feel that she's getting more and more aroused, getting wetter and more engorged. All of a sudden, she pulls her pussy away from me and starts getting off me.

Before I can get around to asking what she's doing, I learn what it is. She switches around to face me while she straddles me and sits herself right up above my erect cock that she's holding straight up. She then starts to drop down, taking me up into her. While I've been with girls before, although it's been a long time now, I've never had this happen. As she starts to bounce on me I realize that I love it, this may be the best way to fuck of all. I get my cock moving inside her tight, warm, moist canal, just the way I want it to but she does the work. I pretty much just lay there. Besides, I get to look at her gorgeous body riding me, her breasts bouncing, her stomach and thigh muscles moving, while she makes faces that could easily be interpreted as pain but I know is actually ecstasy.

From the way her insides grasp me, I know she has an orgasm way before I finally cum but she just keeps riding me anyway. She grins down at me a lot. When I cum, she ends up laying forward onto me, keeping my cock in her for awhile. When she slides forward enough for us to kiss, which is a lovely trip all on its own, her full breasts sliding across my chest, I slip out of her. We hold each other and kiss and she rolls to the side and we continue to hold each other.

I wake up and she's sucking me. I look around and from the light coming in the window, we must have slept through the night. I reach down and touch her head, caress her hair, and she flicks her eyes up at me but just keeps on bobbing her head up and down, really working on my cock. She finally stops just long enough to say, "I have to get dressed and back to the dorm. I have classes this morning. So will you please give me the mouthful I want so I can get out of here in time?" And then she's back to slurping away, sucking me and jacking me some with her fingers. Maybe the sleep helped because I do cum and she swallows every drop and grins at me like she's very pleased with herself.

She pulls on her clothes from yesterday and while I think she's gorgeous I also realize that she needs to change into something less rumpled and at least do her hair before she shows herself to her classmates. She gives me a kiss and she's gone. I lay there for a few minutes and gradually realize I don't know her last name and she doesn't know mine. I don't have an address or phone number for her. I sure hope this wasn't a one night stand and I'll never see her again, I would be happy reliving yesterday evening over and over again.

Later that day I go to the Rathskeller, a local bar and restaurant across from the college, where I may be able to get a job as bartender. The guy that owns it is a vet and likes to hire vets. A semester is ending and people are graduating so I hope he has an opening. It turns out that what I'd been told and some of what I'd thought of on my own was right. The guy that has been the fill-in bartender, working part time during the busiest hours for the last three years, is graduating and needs to be replaced. I'm to come back later that day and actually spend time behind the bar with him and the full time bartender to see how I fit in.

What if Lauren comes back to see me and I'm not there. How can I let her know I want to see her and also let her know where I am. I sit around the room waiting for her but by the time I have to leave, she hasn't come. Is she never coming? Have I messed this up? I write out a note and tape it to the door of my room and hope for the best.

The bar is really busy, these guys earn their pay. I try to learn what's going on and where everything is and be of some help rather than just being in the way. As time goes by it gets better, I start to fit in at least a little. I'm so damn busy I don't know up from down and have no time to check out the place. Finally, when the dinner hour is over, the owner comes by and pulls me out. He then asks the other two about me but keeps me far enough away that I can't hear what they're saying. He comes back to me and leads me to his office to let me know that he's going to hire me. He explains the hours and the pay. He also asks me about myself and what I'm planning.

I want to be a teacher. A high school teacher. So I'll need a bachelor's degree and a master's. So I'll be here for probably three years and perhaps as much as four. He seems o.k. with having me that long. Then he asks me where I'm living. I let him know that I have a room in a motel right now but plan on looking around for someplace. He tells me that the guy I'm replacing lives in a small apartment upstairs and in a couple weeks when he leaves, I can have it. We discuss the money and it seems like a bargain to me, although I haven't seen it. We end up agreeing on everything and I leave. Passing through the bar on my way out, I see Lauren. She's been waiting for me, I guess, because she gives me a big smile and I go over to her and we kiss and then leave together. She lets me know she saw the note I left on the door.

As we walk back to the motel I tell her" You clean up really well."

"What do you mean by that?" she replies.

"Well, I first met you when a typhoon had just drenched you and your hair was hanging down wet and bedraggled. Later, after a shower, it was pretty much the same. Now it's dry and fluffy or whatever. You were always pretty, now you're gorgeous."

She kisses me right there in public. "Flattery will get you everywhere," she says.

"Well, the truth is, it's your luscious body that's hooked me, not your hair or your pretty face."

"Not that I'm also the horniest woman you've ever met?"

"Well, that, too," and we kiss again.

As soon as we enter the room at the motel, without further comment she starts getting her clothes off, so I do, too. Then, after a kiss and a hug, she's on her knees, working her mouth and hands on my cock and balls. She's really, really terrific at this. It's obvious that she wants to, perhaps even needs to. She goes after my cock like she's dying of hunger for it and I love it. Later, naked on the bed, I reciprocate and eat her and finger fuck her as well as I'm capable of doing. Then we fuck. And fuck and fuck in three positions. She has several orgasms and I finally have my second.

. . . . . . . . . . . .

Six months later, we're both into our Junior year studies. Tim is working regular part time at the Rathskeller and so am I. He fills in as an extra bartender from dinner through the heaviest drinking hours. I'm a waitress a couple hours during dinner almost every day. We're living together in the apartment upstairs. My parents aren't all that happy about me living with Tim but they haven't disowned me. I'm extremely happy living with him. The sex is as close to non-stop as we can make it with our busy schedules. I purposely avoid bringing up the subject of marriage and I suspect he does, too. We're really not in a good position to do that yet, regardless of what my parents claim. It may happen, probably will eventually, but we just have to wait and see.

He's coming in right now. I've already started drooling, thinking of getting at that delicious cock of his.

ainu2
ainu2
356 Followers
12