A Happy Marriage: A Stockings Tale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly he pulled out, spun me around, straddled me and jerked himself off.

I opened my mouth, eager to feel his warm cum spraying on my face (I'd loved facials when I was younger... I really got off on the sluttiness of it), and hoping some would also land in my mouth. (I also enjoyed the taste of cum, although I didn't love it.)

"Here it comes, my sexy bride," he groaned as cum rocketed out of his cock and onto my skin.

The first couple of thick white ropes went directly into my mouth before the third landed on my chin and the last hit my upper chest.

"Oh God, that was amazing," he gasped, out of breath, as he let go of the back of my head and pulled me up.

"Next time I expect you to bend me over this table and fuck the hell out of me," I smiled wickedly.

"That may require an additional fee," he joked.

"You fucking lawyers, always out to make a fucking buck by fucking the clients," I joked, reaching for my bra.

He laughed as he went to grab his underwear and pants.

We both quickly dressed and he said, "As hot as you look with my fucking cum as a fashion accessory, you should likely clean up before facing the world."

"What? You don't want your client to know you just face fucked your wife and came all over her?" I questioned, as I scooped a wad of cum off my chin and put it in my mouth.

"No, then all my clients may require it," he joked.

"If Mr. whatever-his-name-is wants you to come on his face, you have my permission," I quipped back.

"Good to know," he laughed, as he came over with a tissue and wiped the rest of his cum off of me.

"Such a perfect gentleman," I teased.

"I can be," he smiled, slapping my ass.

I yelped, gave him a kiss and a firm squeeze on his still semi-erect cock, and left him to the mundanity of the rest of his day.

.....

Back home, while the kids were napping (yes, I'd paid a babysitter to come and watch the kids so I could surprise my husband), I went online and searched for advice on how to spice up your sex life.

I found lots of advice similar to what I'd seen before, but then I discovered one that was called 'Tips to make your man act like he is 20 again. Part 1: Things you should already be doing!'

1. Dress classy on the outside, but like a skank underneath

Most men fuck sluts in their twenties, but once married, want their wife to look and act respectably while they drool over the next generation of teens and college sluts. To keep your man's eyes from wandering (actually that is impossible, their eyes will always wander), wear sexy lingerie underneath your mommy clothes. Lace bras, thongs, corset, thigh high stockings and so forth. The following is a cliché because it's the truth: all men want a prim and proper wife in the public eye and a sexy, slutty submissive whore in the bedroom.

I wondered if this was true. Then the more I pondered it the more I was convinced that it was absolutely true... although not only for the man, but for the woman too. I certainly did want to be perceived as a great wife, a perfect mother and so forth... yet I also wanted to be fucked and used like a slut in the bedroom. For a period of time I had lost my sexual way, but my libido was suddenly back and ready to relive its former glory.

2. Spice it Up: Sex in Public

There is nothing more thrilling than the thought of getting caught in the heat of the moment. Whether joining the mile high club, giving head in the back of a taxi, giving a hand job or getting fingered while having dinner with your or his parents, it's a rush to have sex in public. And once you start, you'll want to take more and more risks.

Warning for the inexperienced: The confession booth is much smaller than it looks from the outside.

Although that thought once used to turn me on and may do so even now, the fear of getting caught had much bigger ramifications than it did a few years ago. Dean was a lawyer in just his second year at his firm; I was a mother who might wish to return to practicing law in the future. That said, we had kind of had sex in public today, if you consider that the picture window was in full view of people in nearby buildings.

Fuck! Did anyone else see?

Fuck! Did anyone film it?

Fuck! With cell phones, these days the risks of sex in public were a lot greater.

Nope... no sex in public for me!

[Imaginary court scene: "Your honour, the prosecution presents these mobile phones as Exhibits A, B, C, D, E..."]

3. Watch Porn Together

Men are visual creatures; women are verbal creatures.

Porn can offer both.

This is also a great way to hint at things you may want to do or fantasies you would like to fulfill. Comment on a position you think may be interesting... point out that the idea of having a cock in both holes ('just like her') turns you on, if that is one of your fantasies.

Oddly, Dean and I had never watched porn together. I knew he watched porn on his own... I'd found it on his laptop and didn't mind because I occasionally watch porn myself, but the idea of watching it together was suddenly a really neat idea... an obvious one that somehow wasn't obvious until I encountered it.

That said, watching porn with two young children sleeping down the hallway wasn't wise.

4. Read Erotica Together

Although guys are visual, good erotica can create pictures... and if you read it aloud in the right tones of voice, it can become very intimate. Often you will end up trying to recreate the scenes or descriptions... often even giving a story your own happy ending.

Note: The website Literotica is the best place to start, and has thousands of stories in dozens of genres.

I wondered if Dean would enjoy this. I occasionally read erotica online... focusing on things I would likely never do in real life, but often fantasize about. Being the focal point in a gangbang, having a lesbian encounter with a younger client, getting fucked by a big black cock, or being the canvas for bukkake.

It would be hot to read these stories with Dean... and maybe hint at some of my fantasies... even though I wasn't sure I would ever want to explore them. Sometimes fantasy is best when it's just that... fantasy.

5. Masturbate Together

Watching porn or reading erotica or talking dirty to each other or simply watching each other masturbate is a surprisingly intimate encounter, and good for opening up trust. I know that sounds strange, but both men and women view masturbation as some secret taboo thing we do alone that no one else knows about. EVERYONE MASTURBATES. Your mom masturbates, your boss masturbates, the Priest masturbates... it's one of the only things every person in the world has in common. Watching each other is intimate, it's vulnerable and it will bring you closer. Of course, you can also modify this by masturbating each other, but I recommend you start by openly masturbating yourself and putting on a mutual show.

This was interesting. Of course I masturbated, truthfully I masturbated more than we had sex, partly because he worked a lot and partly because it was easier and quicker (God, had I become a bad wife).

I also realized how true this writer's statement was. Indeed masturbation was taboo from the old not-so-wise sayings from the one that 'it will make you go blind', to 'it's something only guys do'. We were taught that it was dirty and good girls didn't do it. That said, we all do it. The idea of my mom masturbating made me shudder, but she had four kids so I mean obviously she and dad used to fuck and maybe even still did (another shudder).

This is one I would like to try if I could get Dean to go along. I could even imagine us watching some porn together as we each pleasured ourselves. Fuck, that idea is simple, but hot.

6. Try a new position each time

If you've been married more than two years you have almost certainly turned sex into a routine.

Who: man and wife

What: a new position

When: Before bed (exceptions may occur if drinking is involved)

Where: Anyplace other than on your bed

Why: To spice up the monotony of sex

Google sex positions, or get a sex position of the day calendar or book (yes they exist). Be creative, be ambitious, and be spontaneous!!!

I decided I would indeed google some new positions... curious about was now considered normal and what was kinky. I still loved the simple doggy style and reverse cowgirl.

Each of you should write down ten things you want to do sexually before you die. You can do this two ways... things you could do as a married couple with no outside people involved... or a free-for-all where if you could just do the wildest, kinkiest things you could possibly imagine, these would be them.

NOTE: If going for a free-for-all, each of you should pretend you're single when making up the list so as not to make your partner feel insecure.

My pussy tingled at this idea. I had a normal bucket list that I had been slowly checking off since I was in college... but a sexual bucket list was kind of unique.

8. Do a strip tease for him

Seems simple enough... but once married, your sex can become robotic, just going through the motions. Worse yet, you no longer see each other as more than man and wife, mother and father. A strip tease reminds your man that you're more than a mother, you are still a sexual being... this specific and intriguing sexual being shaking her tits at him.

I recalled doing exactly that one day just after we were married, although I ended up tripping and falling flat on my face... and giving myself a partial black eye... although I still remember how, until I fell, how awesome it felt to be the center of attention to him in such a sultry way.

9. Naughty Texts

The anticipation is often as thrilling as the main event. Get him excited; get yourself excited... by sending him suggestive texts. For those who are shy, texting is so much easier and non-threatening, and can awaken a side of you that you didn't realize you had. Women can be as naughty and nasty as men....

I smiled at the reality that I could check number nine of the list, as I had already done that... and planned to do it again.

10. Roleplay

Treat any day like it's Halloween. Be a naughty nurse, a full service flight attendant, a teacher willing to give an A to a big dicked student, a sans panties cheerleader... roleplay your own fantasies... roleplay his. The reality is it's too easy to take each other for granted, to get stuck in a sexual rut... and dressing up as someone you are not, allows you to explore another side of you... a side you may have repressed for years.

I loved this idea and I instantly knew that this would be surprise number two. All I needed was to go shopping tomorrow for the perfect costume. Tomorrow was Saturday and my parents were taking the kids for an overnighter and thus we would have the house to ourselves....

Bonus: Toys

We know lists should always be ten, but we would feel negligent if we didn't add this simple extra one. TOYS!!! They aren't just to pleasure yourself. No, they're the perfect enhancement to a great night of lovemaking or fucking or both. Have him tease or fuck you with your vibrator. Have him use your electric massager on your back, legs and ass and then finally your clit. Buy toys together. Discuss delicious possibilities for them as you shop. For the both of you, a vibrating cock ring does wonders. For him, a fleshlight for those times when you don't want to suck or fuck... but you can jerk him off with this perfect toy for men.

In the end, go to a sex shop together. Watch where his eyes go, not what he says. Where he looks and stares is what he really wants to buy, and he'll probably be really surprised that you don't object to the idea.

I had only one toy... a vibrator... and an old one at that. Apparently I needed, no we needed, to do some shopping. Plus, I needed to google what the hell a fleshlight was.

But first I had to deal with my needy pussy that was on fire from reading all this. So I went and grabbed my old vibe, hopped onto my bed, closed my eyes, and imagined being a stripper:

I imagined him flirting with me until he pays for a special lap dance, which leads to a full service show when he stuffs a thousand bucks in my G-string for a blow job.

I deep throat his cock:

He offers another thousand if I allow him to fuck me in front of his friends. I barter for another 500 and soon am bent over and getting pounded from behind to the sounds of men cheering.

And in another dozen positions, but this is the one that gets me off:

As he gets close, he pushes me to the floor and begins fucking my big tits. I squeeze them together and beg for him to come all over my knockers until he does just that.

As I climax from the fantasy and lay on my bed, I shake my head. Why do I always come hardest in fantasies where I'm treated like a slut? Well, either way, I planned to be a slut for Dean during the next few days.

.....

Saturday, to my dismay, Dean had already made plans with a buddy to help him move, and thus was gone all day.

The good news was that his absence gave me time to drop the kids off and go shopping, including a chance to select the perfect costume for some roleplaying.

The other good news was it gave me time to make some calls for some wicked surprises I had in mind for Monday and Tuesday... each one involving advanced planning.

The bad news was I had no idea when he would get home and I sure didn't want to have this evening wasted.

I called him at dinner time and asked, "Are you on your way home soon?"

"Just having a beer and watching the game," he answered.

I sighed. Fuck! That meant he wouldn't be home for hours.

"Are you okay?" he asked, hearing my sigh.

Deciding to be blunt, I replied, "Well sugar, I'm in the bedroom, dressed up in sheer stockings for you and waiting for the hard fucking you didn't give me yesterday. But if you're too busy I'll just fuck myself with my vibrator."

"I'm on my way right now," he blurted, responding to such a visual in the way most men would.

"Good, because your wife is really horny and I'm not sure how much longer I can last before I just do your job for you," I purred.

"Don't you dare," he ordered.

"Then hurry home, Caped Crusader," I flirted, "you have a damsel in distress."

"On my way, bye," he said, in a rush... thrilling me to know I could still get him to leave his buddies, leave the Saturday night game, come home and fuck me.

Twenty minutes later, I heard the front door slam closed and I called out, "Come upstairs."

He quickly did, stopped dead in his tracks as soon as he reached the doorway, and gasped as he saw what I was wearing.

"Are you ready for all those onomatopoeias from the show?" I flirted, trying to look as sexy as I could. Q: Who uses ten dollar words to be sultry? A: I do! Get over it!

"W-w-what?" he stammered, clearly shocked by what I was wearing, which thrilled me that I could still make him stammer in awe.

"Pow! Bang! Boom!" I said, all corny words used in the old Batman cartoons he used to love so much that I'd had to watch every episode with him... in order... when the limited edition box set came out a couple of years ago.

"Fuck, I love you," he said, as he walked to me and kissed me hard.

"So you like?" I playfully asked.

"It's the hottest thing I've ever seen," he said.

"Even hotter than the original Catwoman girl you were in love with?" I asked, knowing his first crush was Julie Newmar as Catwoman.

"Okay, second hottest thing I've ever seen," he quipped, as his hands went to my stockings for a feel.

"Asshole," I playfully responded, as I reached to get his pants off.

"I prefer to think of myself as brazenly honest," he said, trying to be funny.

"If you didn't have a big dick I'd kill you right now," I said, getting him out of his pants and boxers.

"Then I'm sure thankful I have a big dick," he said, as I stood up and pushed him onto the bed and dropped to my knees, wanting to be the sexiest, sluttiest Batgirl ever.

"Let's get this Bat-dick ready to save the damsel in distress by stabbing it someplace useful," I said, as I took his cock in my mouth.

"Oh yeah, suck my Bat-cock, baby," he groaned, as his hand reached for the back of my head.

I began bobbing faster, as I wanted his cock hard and ready for a marathon fucking.

"Oh yeah, bitch, show me how much you want my cock," Dean groaned, the old verbal and slightly dominant hubby returning.

I took all of him into my mouth and held it there for a moment.

"Oh shit, I miss this," he groaned.

I pulled back out and said, "I have plans for every day until the big day."

"My birthday isn't until May," he said, looking down at me dubiously.

"I mean Valentine's Day, doofus," I corrected.

"Oh, the most important day of the year," he joked, always hating Valentine's Day. He resented being told when he was supposed to be romantic and buy overpriced flowers.

"Well this year, all I want for Valentine's Day is four straight days of sex," I revealed.

"And that is your present?" he joked, as I pulled him off the bed and got on it myself.

123456...8