A Happy Marriage: A Stockings Tale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hopefully it's lots of presents for both of us," I purred as I moved my feet to his cock.

"I think it will be," he leered, as he began slowly fucking my velvet boots.

I explained, "I read an article online about how to spice up a marriage and it was then that I realized how lazy I'd gotten."

"Me too," he nodded, before adding, "work and kids do change things."

I countered, "But they don't have to."

"Agreed," he nodded, as he pulled one boot off of me.

"You don't like the boots?" I questioned.

"I do," he nodded, "but not as much as your feet in nylons."

"You really have a strange fetish," I pointed out, watching him pull off my other boot.

"It's not that strange," he protested. "There are lots of websites that cater to nylon fetishes."

"There are?" I questioned accusingly, raising an eyebrow as I slipped off my bra.

"Not that I've ever checked any of them out," he said in a tone that implied the opposite.

"Of course not," I said agreeably, as I moved onto my back, lifted up my feet and said, "Let's film our own nylon fetish scene. Your eyes are the camera."

He climbed onto the bed, eyes wide open, and said, as my feet moved to his cock, "I missed this."

"What? Nylon-clad foot jobs?" I asked, as I began giving him one.

"Being alone and intimate with you," he said sweetly, before adding, "although the foot jobs and blow jobs are awesome."

"As it will be when you eat out my cunt and then fuck the hell out of me," I nastily added.

"Well, that goes without saying," he laughed, as I moved my feet back and forth on his hard cock.

I stroked his cock for a couple of minutes, until I found the position uncomfortable and asked, "I didn't make any supper, would you like an appetizer until then?"

"I could definitely use something to nibble on," he nodded, as he got off the bed and I slid out of my wet bottoms.

I moved to the edge of the bed and offered him my delicacy saying, "It's been too long since you munched my box."

"All you ever have to do is ask," he said, as he moved between my spread legs.

"That goes for you too," I offered back.

"Really?" he asked, looking up at me from just a couple of inches from my needy pussy.

I was briefly hurt by that. I said, "Honey, I don't want us to become a married couple that only remains one by habit. I want to keep the fire burning. I want you to want me. I want to be seen as more than just the mother of your children."

He stood back up and looked into my eyes. "Honey, regardless of how much sex we have or don't have, I will always see you as the most beautiful woman in the world, and the one I want to share my life with."

His words warmed my heart, but I joked, "You really will say absolutely anything to get out of eating my cunt, won't you?"

"Brat," he laughed, reaching over and pinching my hard nipples. "But I mean it. You're the love of my life."

"And also the slut of your life," I added.

"Definitely," he nodded, as he slid two fingers in my pussy and kissed me down there.

When he broke the kiss I felt I needed to explain, "I'm serious, honey. I want to make all your fantasies come true. I want to be fucked like a little slut. I want to be everything to you: wife, companion and whore."

"God, those are the hottest words you've ever said," he said looking at me in awe.

"And I mean them," I continued. "I want to be the same sexual being I was before we had kids."

"Well, we did some pretty wild things when we were younger," he reflected.

"And I want to do even wilder ones," I continued.

"Like what?" he asked.

"That, my love, is for me to know and you to find out," I smiled, before snapping my fingers and ordering, "now get to the task at tongue."

He returned to the floor between my legs and finally began licking me.

"About fucking time," I moaned softly.

"So demanding," he teased back, as his tongue parted my wet pussy lips.

"I've been told that before," I chuckled softly, as I enjoyed the pleasure of his tongue.

He licked me for only a couple of minutes before I could feel my orgasm building. I moaned, "Don't stop, baby, I want my first orgasm to be all over your face."

"Mmmmm," he responded, licking faster as he moved to my clit and began to tongue-tap on it like a drum.

"Oh yes, I'm going to have you doing this a lot more," I declared, unsure why I'd allowed us to go so long without sex and why I had allowed this pleasure not to be experienced much, much more.

He sucked my clit between his lips a moment later and fireworks went off inside me. "Yesssss, fuck, I'm coming," I screamed, although that was obvious to him as cum squirted out of me and onto his face.

As soon as I came, he backed away and surprised me as he stood up, lifted me entirely off the bed and impaled me with his hard cock.

"Oooooooh you fucker!" I screamed, the deep imbedding of his cock as I was still coming creating a new intense pleasure.

"That I am," he concurred, burying his face in my tits.

I began to try to ride him, but it was super awkward, so instead I just enjoyed the orgasm still rumbling through me as he splattered my tits with kisses, licks and nibbles.

"You love my titties, don't you?" I said, as I held them up for them.

"It's the third thing I noticed about you," he said.

"After my winning personality and brains?" I fished.

"After your legs and eyes," he admitted.

"What colour pantyhose was I wearing?" I asked, knowing he would remember.

"Beige," he answered, before adding, "and open toed shoes so I could admire your painted toenails."

"Love at first hose," I joked.

"Indeed it was," he laughed, as he lowered me to the carpeted floor, his cock never leaving my cunt.

"Are you going to fuck me or what?" I asked, as I looked up at him.

"I'm going to fuck the hell out of you," he promised, as he began to slowly fuck me.

"You know that expression doesn't even make any sense," I pointed out.

"Shut up and wrap your legs around me, my sexy slut," he ordered, knowing that when I was revved up like this, name calling turned me on.

I obeyed his request, wrapping my nylon-clad legs around him as I moaned, "Now really give it to me, baby."

"God you're sexy," he groaned, as he started to really fuck me.

"Then why have you ignored me so much?" I asked, looking up at him.

"I won't make that mistake anymore," he answered, his cock at the angle he was drilling me perfect for rubbing against my clit.

"You better not," I moaned, my second orgasm already beginning to build.

"Oh that's a promise," he replied, before lowering himself down to kiss me.

The kiss was passionate, unlike the last thousand over the last three years... it had an urgency and fire that I hadn't felt in years... an urgency and fire I wanted to keep burning from now on.

As he kissed, he slowed down his fucking of me, and for minutes at a time figuratively stood still. We kissed like eager teenagers, lost in each other. He slowly fucked me, teasing me without even knowing it.

There wasn't any talking, there was just us... just the two of us becoming one.

Of course, eventually I wanted more. I wanted to be fucked hard and I decided to take matters into my own hands... or in this case... my own cunt.

I ordered, "Lie on your back."

"I thought I was in charge," he objected jokingly, even as I moved my legs off him and he got up, his cock sliding out of me.

"You are," I said, as I stood up, "kind of."

Once he was on the ground and his cock was probing the air saluting me, I lowered myself on his cock... ready to go for a ride.

"Oh, this position I like," he approved, as he watched me engulf his cock.

"You like me in charge?" I questioned, as I sat on his lap.

"It's a nice variation," he nodded, staring up at me.

"Good, because I want to really ride this stick shift," I smiled, as I began bouncing on his cock.

"Ride away and I'll enjoy the scenery," he leered, watching my tits bounce.

I rode his cock with reckless abandon, my second orgasm rising quickly. As it got imminent, I leaned forward and used his chest for balance.

Sensing I was close, Dean began bucking his cock up to meet my movements.

"Oh yes, baby, I'm so close," I moaned.

"Come again for me, baby," he said, as he fucked me quickly.

"Oh yes, baby, yes, oh God, that feels so fucking good," I babbled, before my second orgasm hit me. "Yesssssss, baby."

I instantly collapsed forward and onto him.

"Multiple orgasms," he said, impressed.

"Now it's time for yours," I said, as I rolled off him.

I expected him to fuck me some more, but instead he ordered, "Roll onto your belly."

"Okay," I said, thankful to not have to walk, as my orgasm was still grumbling through me and I felt completely weak.

Once I did, he walked behind me and lifted up my ankles.

"Oooooh, this is new," I purred, as he began fucking my feet.

"Yeah, it's something I've fantasized about for years," he said, as he furiously fucked my feet.

"I want to know all your fantasies baby," I said.

"Some are pretty wild," he warned.

"As are some of mine," I countered, as I decided we would indeed have to make a sexual bucket list... maybe exchange them on Valentine's Day.

The position was awkward because my muscles weren't working so well after two orgasms, but I did the best I could to make one of his fantasies come true.

"Oh yes, baby, fuck my stocking feet," I purred.

"Oh, it feels so good," he groaned, as he fucked them faster, his orgasm obviously close.

"Are you going to shoot your cum all over my stocking soles baby?" I asked, knowing he would love the idea.

"Oh yes, can I?" he asked, his breathing getting heavier.

"You can shoot your load anywhere you want, baby," I offered. "I'm your cum canvas."

"Oh yes," he groaned.

"Yes, baby, come all over my nylons," I purred. "Shoot that big creamy load all over my soft silky soles."

"Oh fuck," he grunted, as he let go of one foot and began furiously stroking his cock.

"Yes, baby, yes, come on my black stockings with your white gooey cum, come for me baby," I uttered sexily, trying to get him off with my words as well as my stockings.

"Aaaaaaaah," he grunted, as he started coming all over my feet.

"Yes, coat my stockings with your big load."

"Fuck!"

Once he was done, he let go of my feet and sat down heavily at the edge of the bed.

I rolled onto my side, not worried about the cum, and asked, "Was it worth missing the game?"

He laughed, "I'd miss every game for this."

"I'm keeping you to that," I smiled wickedly, as I rolled my stocking off and then moved it to my mouth.

"Now that is hot," he said, as he watched me suck cum off my stocking.

"Ain't I always hot?" I pouted.

"That you are," he nodded, as he moved to the floor and kissed me.

Once we were cleaned up, we had a romantic shower together, and once we were in bed for the evening I said, "I want you to do something for me for Tuesday."

"What?" he asked.

"Make up a sexual bucket list," I said.

"Really?" he said, as I cuddled into his comfortable arm.

"Yes, and I want you to write down every fantasy you've been storing up in that dirty little mind of yours," I continued.

"Every one?" he asked.

"Yep, no matter how wild or kinky... on this sexual bucket list there are no limits... no secrets," I explained.

"Are you doing one too?" he asked.

"Yep," I nodded. "And on Valentine's Day after the dinner you're taking me out for, we'll swap them."

"Sounds dangerous," he said, feeling tentative.

"I'm not saying we'll make them all come true," I pointed out. "But it will be therapeutic to write them down and share."

"And there will be no judging?" he asked.

"None," I promised, before I added, "Dean, I love you and I want you to always be happy."

"I already am happy," he said, kissing my forehead.

"Okay then, I want you to be orgasmically ecstatic," I rephrased, pretty sure 'orgasmically' wasn't an actual word. However, Dean was now once again my 'orgasmic ally'.

"Well, I want that for you too," he said.

"So let's schedule nights like tonight; let's share our fantasies and let's always keep the flame alive," I said.

"I promise," he nodded, kissing my forehead again.

"On that note, I think I need a bedtime snack," I said, sliding under the covers and fishing out his freshly washed cock, then taking it back in my mouth.

.....

Next morning, I got up before Dean like I always did, and decided to surprise him with a very special breakfast. I grabbed a pair of thigh highs and headed downstairs. I put on a translucent apron and made breakfast. When it was ready, I went upstairs and woke him up. I stroked his cock and said, "Get up, baby, breakfast is made."

"Okay," he said groggily, still in dreamland and not even noticing what I was wearing.

I'd originally planned to give him breakfast and either give him a foot job or a blow job while he ate, but suddenly I had a more wicked idea.

I grabbed a banana, hopped onto a counter and began rubbing my pussy lips... and then slid it inside my twat.

I didn't have it inside me for ten seconds when Dean came in the room and stopped in his tracks just like he had last night when he saw me in my Batgirl outfit.

"Are you hungry, baby?" I asked seductively.

"Suddenly I'm starving," he replied, coming to me and moving his hand to the banana.

"Well, eat away," I smiled, as he pulled the banana out of me and sucked my wetness off it.

"That's not how you eat a banana," I teased.

"Actually I'm hungry for something else," he said, as he lowered himself to the floor and rubbed my nylon feet.

I asked innocently, "And what is that? Pancakes are on the counter."

He rubbed his hands up and down my legs as he parted them, "Oh, I was thinking of something fresh."

"Ooooh, I see," I purred, as he moved between my legs. "Well this is very fresh... it's still on the hoof."

"Good," he said, as he buried his face in my pussy. Unlike yesterday, where he was aggressive and determined to make me come, today he took his time... savouring my pussy.

"Mmmmm, oh yes," I moaned, enjoying some very, very rare morning sex. So rare I think I would have to travel back to my first pregnancy for the memory.

"Best breakfast ever," he said, as his tongue traced my pussy lips.

"I'm going to want some breakfast pretty soon too," I pointed out, knowing that I wanted to be fucked to orgasm this morning.

"You're always welcome to have sausage for breakfast," he cornily quipped.

"Not with lame ass lines like that," I countered, as I grabbed his head and pushed him deeper inside me.

He caught on and began licking with a bit more aggressiveness.

After a couple of minutes, I moved to a higher counter, got on my knees and said, "Feed me that sausage."

"I thought you said it was corny," he objected playfully, as he moved to me.

"Shut up and feed me that corned beef," I demanded.

He obliged, sliding his cock into my open, inviting mouth.

Although the counter top wasn't overly comfortable, I got my entire body into a nice rocking motion and began deep throating his cock with each forward bob.

"That's it, suck it, baby," he moaned.

Which I was already doing... feeling so naughty sucking his cock in the same kitchen where I made my children breakfast, lunch and dinner.

After not even two minutes, he pulled out, spun me onto my back and joined me on the counter.

"Am I distracting you from your breakfast?" I teased, moving my foot to his chest.

"I'm just making sure I get my morning workout in," he joked.

"Why don't we work out like this more mornings?" I offered, as he sucked on my toes through the sheer nylon.

"Well, I'm in favour of a change in routine," he said.

"Me too," I agreed. "Couples should work out together."

"Yes, they should," he concurred, as he sucked each toe individually, while stroking his cock.

I asked, wanting his dick in me and not his hand, "Are you going to fuck me or what?"

"I need to finish my pre-workout routine first," he said, as he sucked on another toe on my right foot.

"Well, you burn a lot more calories during the actual workout," I pointed out.

He moved to my other foot as he said, "Don't rush the routine."

"Is this going to be routine now?" I asked.

"I think it will be," he nodded. "If you wear nylons every day."

"Thigh highs so you have easy access to your cardio training station?" I questioned.

"Definitely," he nodded, as he sucked another toe.

I watched him do my last remaining toes before demanding, "Now come and start your personal training workout."

He spread my legs, moved between them and slid his cock inside me in one quick thrust.

"Yesssss," I moaned loudly, as his cock was finally inside me.

Unlike yesterday, where he'd started slow, he went directly to fucking me hard and fast.

"That's it, work it out," I purred, as I lifted my ass up to feel him go deeper inside me.

"Best workout ever," he said.

"I bet more people would stay in training if this was the program," I joked.

"Yeah, we could make a killing on a new weight loss program," he joked back.

"I'm not making those videos," I joked, although suddenly the idea of a home video popped into my head.

"We can hire actresses," he shrugged.

"Yeah, Cameron Diaz and Brad Pitt," I joked, Cameron his favourite actress fantasy and Brad Pitt mine.

"Ooooh, maybe we just hire Cameron Diaz," he suggested.

"Do you want to die?" I asked, singeing him with a fake evil glare.

"Maybe... this is the way I'd want to go," he admitted.

"Not sexy at all," I said, my back getting sore on the hard counter top. "Come fuck me from behind."

"As you wish," he said, as we both repositioned ourselves.

On my knees, he placed his hands on my hips, slid back in my cunt and began pounding me.

"That's it, fuck me hard," I moaned, always loving doggy style, although this was a slight variation of it.

"I think I'm the one burning all the calories," he groaned a couple of minutes later, as my orgasm began to build.


123456...8