A Happy Medium Ch. 03

Story Info
Cis and Trans mothers and daughters come together.
13.5k words
4.7
28.7k
64

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/18/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
YKN4949
YKN4949
5,883 Followers

Chapter 3: The Gang's All Here

"Heather," Madison said as the woman rose to clear their plates from dinner, "My mom told me that you studied astronomy in college?" Tessa felt her stomach tighten as Madison said those words. Jennifer hadn't told Madison about astronomy. Tessa had. And Tessa knew, that was the signal. That was Madison's way of trying to split the four women up. Tessa had been dreading those words the entire meal. Ever since they'd made it back to the cabin and, after a few minutes by herself, Tessa realized that Madison was really serious. That they were supposed to...really try this. What had seemed a little...hot in the heat of the moment now just gave Tessa a strong feeling of anxiety. That feeling got worse as Tessa heard her mother's tight, awkward laugh.

"Well, a couple of classes," Heather said, realizing it was the first time that she had spoken since the meal began. Heather had been lost in thought the entire time, considering what she'd done that morning. Shocked and a little embarrassed with herself (even if she didn't exactly regret it). She couldn't even look Jennifer in the eye. And or some reason, Heather felt awkward around her daughter as well. Like Tessa could somehow sense that she'd had sex in that very cabin.

"I volunteered at this summer camp two weeks from now. I was going to show the kids some constellations and stuff, but I don't actually know any," Madison said and Tessa was impressed by her acting. Jennifer knitted her brow.

"I don't remember you volunteering for anything," Jennifer said flatly. But Madison was ready.

"Well, I kind of put it on my college application," she said, "So now I am trying to do it so I didn't technically lie." Jennifer laughed a little. It rang true.

"And I was thinking," Madison continued, "Its really clear out here in the country. Maybe we could walk down by the lake where we can see everything and you can point some stuff out to me?"

For a moment, Heather just looked at the half-eaten food on her plate. She'd heard what Madison had asked, but it hadn't really registered. Jennifer looked at her friend, concerned. Ever since they'd gotten dressed, Jennifer had noticed that Heather was acting strangely. Jennifer knew that her friend had enjoyed herself, but she hoped that Heather wasn't having second thoughts. Jennifer was worried about Heather. But, more than that, she'd kind of hoped they could have fun again.

"Heather?" Jennifer asked. Jennifer's voice cut into Heather's thoughts and Madison's question presented itself in Heather's mind. Madison wanted to leave the house. Look at stars. That meant leaving Jennifer here, getting a little distance and time to think. It meant not having to worry about looking Tessa in the eyes. Heather felt her mood suddenly lighten.

"Sorry," she said, smiling, "a million miles away for a second there. I would be happy to give you a hand." Heather found herself rising up out of her chair. "Let's go!" Madison was a little taken aback, that had been even easier than she'd expected.

"Oh, now?" Madison said, rising as well.

"Yes, no time like the present," Heather said and she was already walking out towards the door. Madison stumbled after her. In a moment, Tessa and Jennifer were sitting silently around the table. Jennifer laughed again.

"I think they darted out of here because they didn't want to help clean up," Jennifer said and Tessa laughed awkwardly, "Come on, it is only a couple of paper plates and stuff. Help me clear the table?" Jennifer asked. Tessa nodded and rose from her chair.

The two women cleaned in silence. Jennifer was still worrying a little bit about Heather. She knew it wasn't serious. But still, she had hoped Heather would just accept their experience was a pure positive, no drawback. Tessa's thoughts were more complicated. Madison's plan had worked absolutely perfectly. Now Tessa was alone with Jennifer. And all the information that Madison had given her to help her...seduce Jennifer was running through her mind. What's more, she as thinking about Madison and her mother...what was going to happen out by the lake? She couldn't even bring herself to think about it.

"My god," Jennifer said, breaking the silence, "Not a single complaint while you put away the condiments. I didn't even know teens could do that!"

"I'm not a teen anymore," Tessa said and Jennifer laughed.

"Yeah, I guess that's your secret," Jennifer replied. She looked at Tessa. Smaller, younger, more delicate, and maybe even more tightly wound than Heather. These Kerrigan women didn't know how to relax. "You're a beautiful young lady, Tessa. I am so proud of you!" Tessa blushed.

"Thank you Mrs. Freeman..."

"Seriously, Jennifer," Jennifer responded. But she wasn't trying to make Tessa uncomfortable, "But I think that does it, all cleaned up." Tessa felt her heart fluttering in her chest. Madison's strange advice was fluttering through her mind. Jennifer was being so nice, understanding. And beautiful. Tessa didn't so much make a choice as begin to execute the plan as Madison drew it up. It happened automatically, in the absence of any sort of will.

"No really, thank you Jennifer. Not about that...about everything," Tessa said. The words she was saying were based on advice that Madison gave her. Jennifer took pride in the fact that she'd been able to serve as a teacher and mentor to Tessa. Madison said that if Tessa presented herself as wanting to be taught about...sex, that Jennifer might oblige. Still, as the words slipped from Tessa's lips just above a whisper, they felt true. They were true. Jennifer had meant a lot to Tessa.

"Oh sweetie, of course! It is always my absolute pleasure to help you anyway that I can! I only wish there was more I could do," Jennifer said and Tessa had to steel herself to avoid flinching. It was like Jennifer had walked directly into Madison's plan.

"That's good to know," Tessa said, awkwardly. She knew she could exploit what Jennifer said...but she felt uncomfortable doing it. But still, her words and her tone touched a nerve. Jennifer crossed her arms in front of her chest and titled her head to the side.

"Why is that good to know?" Jennifer asked. The girl seemed so nervous. Like there was something she wanted to ask but was afraid to.

"Oh...nothing," Tessa said, nervously. She wasn't trying to be coy, but it came off that way. Jennifer smiled and turned to look directly at Tessa. Jennifer rubbed her hands on Tessa's arms.

"I can tell it is something sweetie. It's okay. We can talk if there is something you want to talk about. Your mom isn't here. This is just between us. We are both adults now. At least, you are," Jennifer said. Tessa smiled a little. But inside, she was desperately trying to think of some made-up problem that she could have Jennifer 'solve.' But her mind was blank. Except for Madison's plan.

"Well..." Tessa began. Jennifer grabbed Tessa's arm and guided her into the living room, sitting her on the couch. Jennifer sat next to her, their knees touching.

"Come on, let's get comfortable and talk. What is this about?" Jennifer asked. Any lingering fear Jennifer had about Heather was now gone. She was just concerned with Tessa. How to help. Tessa's heart was thrumming. It was happening so fast!

"I just..." Tessa said, she realized she was shivering. Jennifer noticed too and put her arms around her, concerned.

"Look, you are your family are high strung," Jennifer teased gently, "I guarantee this isn't as big a deal as you think it is. Let's just talk it out." And suddenly the words poured out of Tessa's mouth. So fast and true that Tessa couldn't control it.

"I don't have a lot of experience...sexually," Tessa said, the last word almost choking out. Given what Heather had said earlier, Jennifer was in no way surprised, "In fact, I have only ever been with one person. And it was a girl. And it was really nice..."

"Well that's fine, you're young! And you can like girls or boys or both or whatever!" Jennifer said, but Tessa just kept talking. Jennifer was a little surprised that Tessa had any experience at all, but she was glad of it. Of course, Jennifer had no idea that Tessa was talking about Madison.

"But I really don't know what I want. Because I was with that one girl, and like I said, it was nice. But...I am still curious about other stuff, too. Like I am sometimes attracted to boys, I guess. But more than that, I am just curious..." Tessa said, her breath tight in her chest as she spoke.

"Curious about what?" Jennifer prompted.

"What it is like to...be the bottom," Tessa said, the final sexual words choking in her throat. Jennifer nodded and rubbed Tessa's shoulders. This was hardly a problem at all!

"Honey, of course you are curious!" Jennifer said, "It would be shocking if you weren't. There is nothing wrong with wanting to experience everything. And there isn't anything wrong with going an seeking that out. You're a college co-ed for Christ's sake, you should be getting sex any way you want it!"

"Do you like boys and girls?" Tessa asked, honestly curious. She looked at Jennifer's kind eyes.

"Yeah," Jennifer nodded, "Sometimes one more than the other. I don't know. I don't think it really matters, as long as it makes you happy." Tessa felt another question bubbling out of her lips, not sure if it was coming fro her or from Madison.

"Do you like girl's like me? Like us?" Tessa asked in a tiny voice. Jennifer almost asked her to repeat herself, but then she realized what Tessa had said. Her eyes softened further and she hugged Tessa a little tighter.

"I've never had the opportunity but..." Jennifer began. But as she spoke, Tessa was just staring, barely listening. Jennifer was beautiful, with her angular features and soft lips. There was no denying that Tessa wanted Jennifer. But as Tessa looked at Jennifer, she saw more than just a beautiful body. Jennifer just seemed so understanding. So willing to help. Tessa suddenly realized that she was taking advantage of Jennifer's decency. She was following Madison's playbook...but it felt wrong. She wasn't even really sure she had wanted this...she had just sort of fallen into it. She had to stop this...Now!

"What am I trying to do here?" Tessa said quietly to herself, and she pulled herself away from Jennifer, "Never mind, I shouldn't have brought it up..." Jennifer was a little surprised by Tessa's sudden change in attitude.

"No, we can talk..." she began. But then Tessa's words hit her. 'What am I trying to do here?' and "girl's like me...' Jennifer felt her stomach drop into her knees. She had been misreading Tessa. The girl wasn't just curious about sex she was...Jennifer looked again at Tessa. A beautiful, lithe young girl. Petite and delicate. Beautiful. While she'd mentioned it before, for the first time Jennifer was thinking about Tessa as a woman. And she was nearly irresistible.

But still, for a moment, Jennifer held back. Tessa continued to inch away on the couch. Clearly, what Tessa was asking about was wrong, even if it was flattering...Jennifer had known Tessa since she was a little girl. Heather was one of her oldest friends. Jennifer just had to figure out how to let the girl down while letting her know that her curiosity was totally normal and natural. Jennifer knew she couldn't even begin to entertain...

And then Jennifer saw tears forming in Tessa's eyes. Tessa was clearly confused, upset, and had exposed herself completely in this situation. Jennifer knew just how little experience Tessa had in life in general, sex in particular. The Kerrigans had always relied on Jennifer to sort of blaze the trail as a transwoman. Now Tessa was seeking a sort of private tutoring. Tessa needed some advice, or instruction, form someone that she could trust. Someone she knew wouldn't take advantage of her. How could Jennifer not entertain that suggestion? Didn't Jennifer owe that to Tessa? Didn't she owe it to her younger self?

Jennifer stopped worrying about herself and about propriety. She started to inch across the couch quickly, getting closer to Tessa as she moved. Just as Madison had predicted, she would never consider seducing Tessa. But she would do anything she believed Tessa needed. She'd triggered Jennifer's protective instincts. And those instincts were so powerful, that Tessa didn't even realize that Jennifer was moving towards her. Jennifer just moved too fast. And all of the sudden, Jennifer's arms were around Tessa's body, and their lips were pressing together.

"Oh god!" Tessa moaned as she felt the older woman's tongue press into her lips. Tessa pulled back slightly, feeling the arm of the couch against her back. She'd tried to stop it but it was happening anyway! Tessa needed to get of the couch, get away. Even if Jennifer's tongue, probing into Tessa's mouth (and grazing against the tongue that had, earlier that day, been in Jennifer's daughter's asshole), felt so incredibly good...

* * * * *

"I think that the clearest view is going to be right over here," Madison said, pointing to a wooded spot off the road, near the lake, "I saw it earlier when Tessa and I were walking back from the store." Heather looked over her shoulder and saw the cabin disappearing into the distance and felt her anxiety dropping. She breathed in the cool night air and looked up at the stars. Madison was right. It was very clear and the stars were breathtaking in the smogless country. The two women walked into a clear spot about twenty yards from the road, just a couple feet from the banks of the lake.

Madison was trying to keep calm. She had given Tessa a lot of good information about her own mother. But Tessa had sort of let Madison down. Madison was basically on her own as far as strategy. Tessa had been almost completely silent the entire way home. Madison realized that Tessa was a little shocked and a little nervous. Still, Madison could tell Tessa was soaking up all the information. Tessa just didn't offer anything in return. Nonetheless, Madison felt good about her chances. She was young, she was pretty, and the overload of excitement had her feeling fearless.

"How much material do you need? Are you going to be in the city when you talk to these campers? Or can we count on a nice clear night like this?" Heather asked, growing comfortable with her neck craned up to the sky. Madison decided it was best to play along, at least for a little bit.

The two women talked for a few minutes about stars, constellations, and planets. Madison asked excellent questions and seemed genuinely interested. Heather easily slipped into a long-forgotten interest and grew animated and excited, talking about the stars.

Eventually, Madison decided that the ruse had gone on long enough. She wasn't sure if she really had enough "information" to justify her cover story, or if she was just too excited to wait any longer. Regardless, she told herself that she should act quickly, to act before Heather's defenses could go into effect. She had a strategy that she had formulated entirely on her own, to overwhelm the older woman with bold flattery. Madison waited until there was a brief lull in the conversation, then moved in for the kill.

"Heather, I really appreciate you helping me with this," Madison said. Heather turned her head down from the sky, smiled and shrugged.

"Honestly Madison, it really was my pleasure. This was a lot of fun. It was a beautiful night to look at the stars," Heather said. Madison waited a beat to get her nerves under control.

"Some people would say it is a romantic night," Madison said. Heather laughed a little at first, but her smile remained on her face, growing stale. A little uncomfortable.

"I guess, it could be," Heather said quietly, "under the right circumstances," She chose to believe that Madison had just inadvertently said something strange.

"We are alone in the woods, its cool but not cold. It is pretty out. I mean, what other circumstances could you want?" Madison asked. Heather froze. This wasn't a slip of the tongue. Madison was being insistent. And strange. All of the anxiety came back instantly. Heather's entire body grew tense.

"I think we should go back into the cabin now," Heather said, trying to sound breezy, but coming out tense.

"Heather, can I ask you something," Madison said, trying to make her voice sound sultry. Madison was too excited to sense the depth of Heather's discomfort.

"Yes, of course," Heather said, though she didn't know if she meant it.

"Have you ever been out on a date with a woman?" Madison asked, "I have been very curious about it lately. But it isn't the kind of thing you can talk about with your mom. Have you ever been interested in women?" As Madison spoke, she took a few steps towards Heather, their bodies only a few inches apart. Heather's eyes grew wide. What sort of situation had she walked into?

"I, um..." Heather said, unable to get her thoughts in order. Heather was suddenly aware of Madison's body. How close it was. How lovely it was. Heather realized that she had conflicted feelings about what she and Jennifer had done earlier that day. But whatever had been switched on inside of her was still active. Madison was young, and sexy. She looked like her mother. Heather's body reacted, she felt her nipples harden, her muscles tense.

"You know, I realized something while we were out here. And it is why I sort of brought this up," Madison explained, coming in for the final faze of her strategy, bluffing bold all the way.

"What?" Heather said, her voice little more than a harsh exhalation.

"You are absolutely my type," Madison said. And as she spoke, she reached down to the down to the hem of her t-shirt. In one quick motion, she lifted the shirt up over her head and let it drop onto the ground. She felt the cool air against her bare stomach,just a thin, lacy bra covering her breasts. Madison saw Heather's eyes drop to her chest and then bounce up again.

"Madison!" Heather said, her voice catching in her throat. This was just...bizarre. Heather knew she was aroused. But she understood enough to realize that things were moving way too fast. Madison had spent the entire first day there basically pretending no one else existed! Where had this come from? It was disorienting. Wrong.

Madison could sense Heather's disorientation. And she pounced on it. Without another word, she reached her hands forward, feeling her palms run across Heather's hips. Madison leaned forward, their breasts pressing together. And then Madison pressed her lips against Heather's.

Heather could feel Madison's hands on her body, her hot, wet tongue against her lips. And her body remained entirely frozen. She couldn't pull away. But she couldn't kiss back either. Heather felt as Madison's tongue split her lips, rubbed against her teeth. Part of her desperately wanted to open her mouth, to let her Madison's sweet tongue inside. Part of Heather wanted to feel Madison's body press more firmly against her. She still needed sex. Heather desired her friend's daughter.

But one thought pierced through Heather's mind. One thing that froze her libido, kept her frozen: What if Tessa walked outside? What if Tessa came looking for her? What if she saw? The thought of it was absolutely unbearable. Tessa was, in a lot of ways still a girl. And this thought allowed Heather to focus on the wrongness...the abruptness of what happened. This didn't feel right. She couldn't do this. She couldn't do it to Tessa. To Madison. To Jennifer. It was wrong all around. Heather's movement returned to her. She pushed her hands forward and gently, but firmly, pushed Madison back.

Madison's eyes remained close as she stumbled a half-step backwards. Madison felt her lips grow cold, felt Heather's lovely body move away. Her eyes flutter open. She saw Heather standing in front of her, her arms crossed in front of her breasts. Heather looked embarrassed.

YKN4949
YKN4949
5,883 Followers