A Happy Reunion Ch. 01

Story Info
A couple reunites after months apart.
1.8k words
4
10.6k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sshhh, honey, don't cry..."

Frazer's deep brown eyes gazed in concern as he frowned, soft worry lines appearing on his brow. I sobbed, knowing that it hurt him seeing me upset but unable to stop the salty tears from falling.

"Honey..." his hand reached to touch what I knew was my image on his computer screen, the camera's angle making it almost impossible to see the motion, but it gave no comfort, only heightened my feeling of loneliness.

"But it hurts, Fraz," I sniffed, barely seeing him now through my tears, my voice seeming childish to my ears, "I hate it here. I feel so alone. I want to come home."

He blinked several times but said softly, "I know, darling, but you'd honestly regret it if you didn't stay. All the hard work you've put in would have come to nothing. And you've got your friends – your flat mates."

I nodded, knowing he was right but feeling my bottom lip tremble all the same. Reaching for the roll of tissue, I pulled a load off and angrily swiped my red eyes, annoyed with myself.

"I know. I'm sorry."

He shook his head with a little smile and I fell in love with him all over again. "You don't need to apologise, honey. You know you can always tell me how you feel."

"I know," I murmured quietly, "But it seems like every time we talk recently, I've been crying..."

Fraz smiled more broadly, shaking his head again. "It doesn't matter, Steph. You're just lucky men don't cry or it'd be me you were comforting."

I laughed and wiped my eyes again. "Whatever," I smiled in return, "I've seen you cry."

His dark eyes twinkled as he raised his eyebrows. "Me? No...never!"

"I love you, Fraz," I said, laughing.

"I love you too, honey," he answered and I felt my heart swell with affection, "with all my heart. It won't be long and we'll be together again."

"Ten days." I sighed.

"Ten days." He smiled at our daily changing mantra. "Not long."

....................................

Looking at my watch for what seemed the hundredth time since I had woken up, I nearly smashed the cup I was holding against the side and winced as it made a loud clink. Hannah looked up from her 'Closer' magazine. "Leave it, Steph. I'll do yours when I do mine." She pointed to her nearly empty cereal bowl and smiled.

"Oh, would you?" I asked, turning to her, and she confirmed with a nod of her dark head. "Thanks, Han," I sighed gratefully and pulled off the soapy washing up gloves, hanging them on their hook. She squeezed back as I gave her a one-armed hug, my other hand occupied with my glass of orange juice, and I walked out of the kitchen, greeting my other flat mate as she stepped out of her bedroom door.

"Morning, Rach." I laughed at her rough-looking appearance as she glared at me with a half-hearted smile, "Still going out tonight?"

"Of course," she grinned defiantly and then rubbed at her temple with a wince, "No hangover is going to stop me. You coming?"

"No," I replied, suddenly feeling as though I was going to burst with excitement and trying to hide it, "Fraz is coming up today."

Rachel's pale green eyes glinted in her freckled face as she smirked. "An excuse for me to drag Han out, methinks?"

I laughed. "I thought she was going out with you anyway?"

"Well, after last night...?" she shrugged and tossed her long copper hair over her shoulders, "Maybe she's not up to it?"

"She was up earlier than you," I returned, amused.

"That's because I drunk her under the table," Rachel answered proudly, making me cackle.

"You mean you ended up under the table."

Surprisingly, Rachel smirked. "In a sense..." she said mysteriously and I raised an eyebrow, "Well, we both ended under the table, but that was before we got drunk..."

I opened my mouth in a gape of astonishment and she giggled.

"You dirty tarts!" I laughed, recognising that my shock was not that they liked each other that way but more that they'd actually done something about it. Hannah had always been the shy, quiet one and for her to get the nerve to do something like that was a major thing.

"She actually...? You two...?" I whispered, shaking my head in wonderment.

Rachel grinned. "Well, she needed a little persuading at first," she murmured quietly, with a glance to the kitchen door, "but once she gets going..." she bared her teeth and made clawing motions, and I doubled up with silent laughter.

"Anyway," she said, once we'd stopped giggling, "I need something loaded with calories and two fat painkillers, and then I'm off into town. Need some more Ann Summers stuff now..." she winked.

She gave me a hug and walked into the kitchen, leaving me still shaking my head and laughing in the corridor.

....................................

I was sat on my bed, carefully picking a tune on my guitar, when the doorbell finally rang. I jumped up and slid in front of my mirror, checking my reflection was suitable. It'd been so long since I had seen him and I wondered if the short, black skirt and cross-backed top were still his favourites or whether now preferred something different. I smiled, knowing that really it had only been two months and if he was still seeing me, his tastes hadn't changed one bit. I ran my hand through my short hair once more and wandered out of my room to get the front door.

"Hi honey," he said, his eyes sparkling, and overcome with emotion, I threw myself into his arms. Fraz held me tight and buried his face into my hair as I fought not to cry: finally he was here. Here. I pulled away from his embrace and pressed my lips gently against his, and he returned the kiss with warmth, his hand gentle against the back of my head.

"It's so good to see you," I whispered, looking into his gorgeous brown eyes, my heart lighter than it had been in weeks, and he bent down and kissed me again, this time more passionate, his tongue slipping in between my lips to dance hungrily with my own. I cupped his face, leaning into the kiss and his hands slid down my back to rest on my buttocks.

"That's my bum," I smirked, raising my eyebrows as we broke apart finally.

"I know," Fraz grinned slyly, giving my bum a squeeze, "You look great by the way."

"I can tell," I replied with a smile, pressing my thigh against the hard bulge in his jeans.

He grunted and closed his eyes briefly, his hands moving lower until they found the edge of my skirt and slipping under it. My heart quickened as he slid his hands up my thighs to rest them on my bare ass.

"No panties?" he murmured deeply and I laughed.

"Almost," I answered, "String."

"Mmmm..." he sighed and then opened his eyes suddenly, seeming to remember we were stood in the open doorway. He grinned and slapped my ass with both hands.

"Inside," he said as I giggled, "Now."

.................................

'Romeo & Juliet' filtered through the air as Fraz's fingers worked on the guitar, pulling songs from its strings that I couldn't even hope to play yet.

"That guitar loves you," I murmured almost sulkily as I remembered my vain efforts earlier and he laughed, putting the acoustic back into its corner and crawling over the bed to lean over me where I lay.

"You're just jealous" he grinned, planting his hands either side of my shoulders and kissing the tip of my nose. I turned my face away with a smile and raised eyebrows.

"Because, of course, everyone loves you..." I said sarcastically, teasing, moving my lips out of the way of Fraz's kiss with a wriggle.

"Ugh!" he cried with a pretend look of shock as I evaded his kisses once again.

Laughing, I pulled his head down and placed my lips against his; feeling his tongue trying to push through, I pushed my lips firmly together, denying him access.

He stuck his bottom lip out in a pout and I laughed again.

"That's all you're getting!" I told him with a tap on his nose.

His eyes narrowed and my pulse sped up as I recognised the mischievous glint that shone in their depths. "Oh, really..." he murmured with a grin, his voice deep with lust, and his hand immediately slid down towards my thigh.

"No," I said, not really meaning it, as my heart pounded and the heat grew between my thighs, but he understood what I meant and carried on - the fingers on his right hand inching their way up my skirt - all the while staring into my eyes.

I grabbed his wrist with both hands, stopping his own groping hand an inch or so from my pussy, struggling with him as he tried to get his fingers higher. He gazed at me, my want echoed in his features as surely as it must have been in mine, and then suddenly his hand was gone – only to reappear a second later next to his other one as he grasped my wrists pinning them above my head. I gasped and struggled, my face flushing as he held my small wrists together in his left hand and resumed his exploration with his right.

I pressed my thighs tightly together, defiant – wanting him to overpower me – and he obliged, forcing his hand between my legs and slipping his finger into my already hot, wet pussy.

I moaned, the want to fight immediately leaving me with his slow, gentle movements as he alternated between fingering my G-spot and my clit. I could feel my orgasm slowly building and my hips twitched, bucking to meet his hand as he responded to my cries, thrusting faster and harder into my dripping pussy until I was gripping my bedcovers in pleasure.

"Come for me, honey," Fraz murmured into my ear, his voice breathless and rough, and I gasped as my orgasm crashed through me, wave upon wave of pleasure running through my body as it shuddered, his fingers still pumping into me as I writhed beneath him.

As my climax ended, Fraz drew his fingers out of me, placing them gently to my parted lips. I took them into my mouth, tasting my own juices, and then he replaced them with his lips and I kissed him hungrily, my pussy throbbing and my eyes heavy.

"Not now, honey," he said with a smile as I reached for him, "You get some sleep."

Sure enough, as he lay down next to me and I wrapped my arms around him, I realised how tired I was, and within seconds, I was asleep.