A Happy Wife, Right?

Story Info
Convincing my beautiful wife to allow herself to be shared.
4.2k words
3.86
72.6k
32
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bjcastro
bjcastro
13 Followers

After my first marriage, I really took some serious time to figure out exactly what went wrong, so in the event that I plan on EVER having another long term relationship, I won't fuck it up again.

While reaching deep into my soul, I learned that hiking gave me a great deal of time to reflect, and I truly believe made the lights come on. And while on a pretty strenuous hike in the early summer, I met Ashley.

Please allow me to be quite blunt about myself. I was 27 when we met, average white guy, not homely but not pretty, but with not a lot to brag about downstairs, if you know what I mean. Not that it's not reasonable and is again, average, I have the gift of gab and am a straight shooter. Ashley on the other hand, 26, strawberry blond hair, cute face, wonderful smile, and a figure that most models strive for. 36D breasts (as firm as a human can imagine naturally), a nice waist but not skinny, and the perfect hips and nice full butt, also firm to the slap!

As I'm pushing to the top of a 15 degree climb, my head is down as the sweat is dripping, my arms are pumping, trying to get my legs to keep driving as I know that I'm close to the top. I can sense it! I know it's RIGHT THERE! So I raise my head up just a little to see what's ahead, and as I see the top 15 feet ahead, just to the right of my path coming into focus are the toned, muscled and tanned legs of Ashley.

With an unexpected burst of energy (yeah right!) I power past her like she never even existed. Shit, I have to admit, after my divorce, catching a good look at Ashley, a little voice in my head said quietly 'what would a woman like that want with the likes of me?', so I considered just keep going and it's done. But for some reason, after a short loop where she was out of sight for a few minutes, I looked back and she was looking in my direction. Then my heart kind of jumped, because she waved at me. ME!

As I walked over to her, I knew several things:

1) I was a total sweaty mess.

2) I know that I smelled like a beavers ass.

3) I really am kidding myself that she wants to be around me once she comes to realize just how bad #'s 1 & 2 were.

But once I reached her, I not only didn't repulse her, but she was, saying as delicately as possible, a hot mess herself. In retrospect, that made total sense, since she likely just came up the same hill that I had. I noticed that she wasn't carrying any water, and she looked pretty dry, so I offer a drink from one of the two bottles I was carrying. You would have thought that I offered her the Crown Jewels or something.

After she gulped down half of one of my bottles without taking a breath, she sprayed even more on her face to cool her down. Once the water ran off into some really wonderful places, she straightened her head down, opened her eyes totally refreshed, but there was a different look in those blue eyes. As she handed the bottle back, she asked me if I wanted to head back down together and get a real drink. Since my mama didn't raise no fool, I said hell yes, and so down we went.

When we hit the parking lot at the bottom, we knew that we both were in no shape to go anywhere in public, so we agree to meet for a drink at a local pub at 7pm, giving us about 2 hours to clean up and meet. Perfect!

Honesty time again:

So as we were in the decline, we would trade positions on the trail with each other from time to time the entire way, which gave me a chance to check her body out. Man oh Man! She was just beautiful! I don't know how else to describe her. Fit, strong, nimble on her toes, toned but not thin at all. And I would catch her eye here and there too, and her face was just as classically pretty without being made up, since all of that shit was sweat off on the way up that damn hill. So my expectations were pretty darn low, based on what I saw on the trail and what I saw in the mirror.

I was way too early, hoping to see her coming in from a distance, which I did. It was a good thing that the beer that I was holding happened to still be over the bar, because when I saw Ashley, it slipped right out of my hand. Luckily it only had about 2 inches to fall and really didn't even spill. That was the beginning of my luck!

As she came in, we made eye contact right away, and we both waved again, but as she was walking across the bar to get over on the far side where I had seats for us, I noticed that every guy watched her go by. She was a vision, in a conservative dress and shoes, just above the knee, showing just a little dash of really nice cleavage just out of view, a pretty silver necklace as a perfect color combination with her dress. Then something happened that told me that from this point, this is going to go one of two ways:

Either we hit it off, get married and have a wonderful life together, or

Restraining Orders!

What she did was, as she got within about 5 feet, she gave me a smile that totally changed her already beautiful features into just a glowing loving greeting that I almost gasped when I saw it for the first time. I could still see all of the guys watching where she was going as I looked her into a hug, looking past her. We sat, she ordered a beer too, and we had quite a few things in common, so it was a very flowing, comfortable conversation.

I told her about being divorced, but no kids. She told me that she had almost got married, but the guy that she was going to marry died in Iraq while on patrol with his Marine unit. I told her about my military background, also having been a Marine, but never had to see live combat, thank god. As the beers were consumed, our conversation turned from subject to subject, and the space between our chairs got closer and closer until our legs were touching, and we were going back and forth between staring at each other and laughing.

It was at that point that I knew that I really wanted to see more of this girl, and in order for that to happen, I can't be an idiot, so I need to make sure she gets home safely, without my pecker somehow slipping into her in the meantime, since I don't want that to happen hammered. I want her, and me for that matter, to be much more coherent when that happens, if that happens. So that's what I did. I told her that I was getting way too buzzed and knew that I shouldn't drive, and that perhaps I could share an Uber with her and so I ordered it for us. Once we got to her place, I walked her up, made sure she got in and went back to the car and headed for home.

I thought that being a human being and not a predator would earn me some brownie points, and it did. Before noon the next day, I got a text invitation to dinner with Ashley at her apartment. So all day, I was dying! What to wear. What to bring. What to talk about. I was more nervous than being in front of my boot camp promotion board. Since we were drinking beer the night before, I went that direction and that was all good.

As she opened the door, that smile smacked me in the face, and so did that body, as she was wearing a blouse and skirt that showed it off a bit more, since we were having dinner at home, she must have been feeling much more comfortable. I wasn't complaining, that's for sure. She had me sit in her dining room while she was finishing the final touches to dinner, and I noticed that when she sat the beer down on the counter, she had a beer already started for herself, and perhaps a little buzz on too!

After a really nice steak dinner, we sat out on her patio with our beers, and this silly bitch breaks out a joint. I'm saying to myself, "I'm so marrying this girl!", and we sparked it up. So at this point, I'm really liking my odds of seeing her on a regular basis, since we really seem to be hitting it off on a bunch of important areas that make relationship work.

But I also knew in the back of my mind, that if we do get busy at some point, I hope she isn't going to be too unfulfilled since it's nothing to write home about. But I needed to get to that point before worrying too much, and I seemed to be on the Yellow Brick Road, and Oz was seeming closer. But I know that I wanted to make sure that she felt respected, so I wasn't going to be as pushy as the boner in my pants. And again, that instinct turned out to be the right move, as she later confessed that she wanted to see how I would act.

As the months together went on, it was after about a dozen dates, we were having dinner again, and took me by the hand and said that she told me that she wanted us to date exclusively, and that she was hoping that I might stay over that night. I was more than glad, and told her how flattered and happy to have her in my life.

It was then that I began planting the seed of knowledge that I had learned out on that trail, and that was that I need to make sure that my woman stays satisfied if you want her to stick around. And with the equipment that I'm offering, she's eventually going to realize that she needs more, and the one thing that I already knew was that with a woman as incredibly beautiful as Ashley was, she deserved to be shared with other men.

After being together but separate for 2 years, we decided to merge and got married. But neither one of us had much money between us, so we ended up in a brand new mobile home that was just installed into a park that was a little run down and remote, but we couldn't argue with the price and financing, so we went for it. Since we were going to be living together for the first time, we were a little nervous and by the time we got all of our crap into that mobile home, we didn't have time or energy to do much else but break into the box of our alcohol.

Since we've been drinking more Jack Daniels lately, which gets Ashley more uninhibited faster, we just made a quick trip down the block to get some cokes and some ice, and we were good to go! Over the past 2 years, I've been very encouraging her to show more and more of that wonderful body, especially in public places. And with the right combination of drink and smoke, she had come a very long way from that first drunken date and Uber ride.

Within the first couple of days of starting to live together, I decided to lay down a house rule for Ashley, and that was she isn't allowed to wear a bra while at home, and she loved the idea, and that was a step in the right direction! As time went on, in more intimate moments, I would tell Ashley over and over how sexy she was, and that every guy dreams of fucking her. I would catch her imagination just at the right moment and she would tell me that sometimes she would sometimes get wet when she would catch a guy staring at her tits or catching a glimpse up her skirt that she would allow him see, once she caught a guy looking.

It didn't take us long to learn about our neighbors, whose mobile homes where in a horse shoe shaped park. We also learned how thin the walls of a mobile home was, and we laughed when we realized that we get loud during sex sometimes, and other people likely heard. I decided to start request that Ashley run little errands outside but I told her that there's no real need to put a bra on, and she didn't fight all that hard and headed out. I started off simple, with going out to the street to check the mail. A hundred yard walk to the street, and back.

And knowing that a couple of the 5 trailers along the way were occupied by several young guys that wouldn't miss those beautiful bouncing tits walk both directions. When she got back with the mail, her nipples were as hard as I've ever seen them. I spun her around, threw her down on the couch, reached up under her dress, pulled those panties off and ate her completely wet pussy until she came 3 times until she pushed me away. While Ashley was in the middle of orgasms, I asked her if she was so turned on because those guys were checking her out.

"On the way to the mail box, I saw 3 different guys in different trailers staring at me as I went by, and I noticed one guy had taken his cock out when I went back", she said.

I knew then that I could start looking for a way to get to the next stage.

My job in sales was beginning to grow into more territories, and that involved overnight travel for a day or two at a time, and it was usually with one of the multiple sales team members, which are all men in my Eastern Region sales team. And I began to think what better way to expose my wife's hot body to strange men then to bring them directly into our home. And with that in mind, and with an extra unused bedroom in our mobile home, I offered to have the guy that travels with me the next morning to have dinner with us and that way we get off for the trip together if he sleeps over in the spare bedroom.

Our first victim was a guy that we've met before at another company function, and I knew already that he thought Ashley was hot, as he told when I told him about my plan.

My plan was to have a nice dinner and drinks, then get Ashley to smoke a little with both of us to loosen her up, but not too hammered. And before it got too late, tell her that it was getting late and that we all should get to bed since the two of us needed to catch an early flight. I told my co-worker that my plan was to get Ashley all turned on with the thought of showing off her body a little, sort of by accident, so recommended that he keep his door open a little.

So once Ash and I got comfortable in bed, she was wearing is really short little baby doll lingerie that didn't hide much. I reached over and stroked her pussy and she moaned in a pretty audible voice, and her pussy was soaking wet. I asked her if she liked our friend Jeff. She said that she remembered him from that company picnic and caught him staring at her tits then and tonight. I told her that he told me privately that he loved your body, especially your tits. When I told her that I mentioned to him that she loved to have her tits fucked and cum on, she moaned again loudly as I pushed 2 fingers inside her.

"I bet if you walk to the kitchen to get us a glass of water, Jeff might be a glimpse of your hot tits and ass', I told her.

"Are you kidding me? You want me to go show off my body to another man in our home?", she asked.

"You know already that he thinks your hot, and wouldn't it make you hot to show off to another man?', I asked.

She really didn't answer for a few seconds, then said.

"So what do I do?"

I told her to just walk to the kitchen, which is down a hallway and passed Jeff's semi-open door, make a little noise in the kitchen getting water, then slowly walk past his door on the way back. So she did. Her trip seemed to take like 5 minutes. When she returned, she was breathing heavily.

She began to tell me that on the way to the kitchen, when she walked by his door, there wasn't much light but she thought that she could see his cock in his hand. So she continued, got water and when she got to his door, as quietly as possible, she paused at his door, and there she could clearly see his massive cock in his hand.

"I couldn't stop looking at it, and the next thing I know, I'm touching my pussy.", she said.

It was then that I decided to tell Ashley that I thought she needed to be a good host, and that she should go into Jeff's room, and that she is to tell her exactly what I told her.

"Are you sure you want me to say that to him? I think lots of things might happen that we can't take back.", she said.

"I'm okay with whatever you want to have happen in there", I said.

So she got out of bed, straightened her nightie, which didn't cover her pussy or ass at all, she opened our bedroom door and down the hall she headed.

After listening to some very passionate sex through these thin walls, she came back to bed.

I asked her how things went. With that wonderful smile, she grabbed my cock, and began to stroke it while she told me what just happened.

"I went to Jeff's door, which was a little more open somehow, and walked in. He was lying in the same position that I saw before, with his gorgeous cock in his hand, stroking it right in front of me."

"So I told him what you told me to say. I said to him that my husband sent me in here to make sure that you are comfortable, and that if there was anything that I could offer you to make you sleep better, that I should do whatever you ask me to do."

I asked her what he said. She said that Jeff asked her to climb on his hard cock and ride him until he came inside her, and so as a good hostess, she grabbed his big cock, reached a leg over him and found that it slipped right in.

Over the next 2 hours they fucked and she swallowed his cock and cum. But she did cum back to bed with a cream pie too, so that was hot adding my cum to another mans cum.

We left early the next morning, so we didn't get to talk much until I got back after the 2 day trip.

When we got to finally sit down over dinner and a couple of drinks, we got to talk about what happened with Jeff. I told her that I thought she made his year, as it's not often a woman as hot as she is rides his cock. I asked her if she liked his big cock, and she gave me a sly smile, and said that it did reach some good spots, and that she had fun.

Now I could have just changed the subject, or ask the question that would take us in the right direction for her happiness. I knew that if she was going to really appreciate a nice big cock, she needed to be with a black guy. So I asked her if she had ever been with a black guy, which she said no that she had not.

Note to self!!

So the next time I traveled, I was able to work a trip in with Darrell, a seasoned older black man, who has been known to party hard on the road. When I offered him dinner and our spare room to make the trip easier to start off, he was a little taken aback, then asked what time. When I called my wife and told her that I was going to have a travel guest, I could hear her voice get excited and said that she would look for something nice to wear.

When Darrell arrived, Ashley was in the bedroom getting ready, so I showed him to the guest room, and we sat down in the dining room and poured ourselves Jack and Cokes, and were raising our glasses to each other when Ashley walked in. She was wearing a completely sheer blouse, which completely showed off her tits since she wasn't wearing a bra, and a short pleated skirt and some black boots. And as I hugged her and grabbed her ass, I found out that she wasn't wearing any panties either.

After hugging me, she let me introduce her to Darrell. Being an older, more experienced man, Darrell kissed my wife full on the mouth, put one hand on her tit, and led her hand down to his cock with his other hand.

After they stopped kissing, Darrell said,

"Jeff told me that your wife is the hottest fuck he's had in a really long time".

Then Ashley went to her knees, and began to release Darrell's cock, right in front of me. Once she did, she looked back at me with that famous smile, but she had a huge black cock in both hands and was about to suck it. I just smiled back and she looked up at Darrell and started to suck his cock.

After several hours of them fucking, he went to bed and she was filled with his cum, as well as wearing much of it. The next morning, we went on our trip and came back a couple of days later to really talk about it.

Ashley told me how massive his cock felt inside her and wanted that feeling again, I told her that I would try to find a way to bring her what she needed.

With a little luck from the universe, a pair of men moved right next door to us. They were brothers who were moving there to be closer to work. They were a little rough looking, but they had something special that I hoped to work with, They were young, handsome and dark black skinned men.

I thought how nice it would be to see my wife's beautiful pale skin being penetrated with those big black cocks, hopefully at the same time, so I set up an evening for them to come over for drinks, but this time, I didn't tell Ashley.

bjcastro
bjcastro
13 Followers
12