A Hard Business Lesson Ch. 2

Story Info
Ms. Teufel gets down to business.
1.8k words
4.11
52.6k
3
0

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/27/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DutchMark
DutchMark
49 Followers

I turned back to look at Ms. Teufel in amazement. She had removed her suit coat and hung it on a large clothes rack. Her hands were clasped behind her back, which pushed her starched white blouse out even farther. She stared at me like a cat deciding if she should eat the mouse immediately or play with it for a while.

She walked to one of the closets, opening it to reveal a large selection of whips and paddles. She selected a whip of medium length, then turned and snapped the whip expertly. I jumped at the loud crack, barely muffled by the padding on the walls. She turned to me and smiled.

"Well, Mr. Thomas, shall we explore those alternative services? Needless to say, there will be certain – activities – which you will enjoy more than others."

I thought about it, I honestly did. It was clear that part of those 'services' would not only include being whipped or otherwise tortured, but also sexual adventures with my drop-dead gorgeous boss. But as pleasant as fucking Ms. Teufel might be, or as painful as losing my job would be, I just couldn't imagine being tortured to satisfy the sexual gratification of this devil in disguise. I had never been a masochist in the least, and was certain this beautiful monster would make me pay dearly for the benefits I would receive. She looked at me expectantly.

"No, Ms. Teuful," I said as firmly as possible. "I'm not interested in the deal."

She smiled more broadly, a sexy, lust-inducing smile. She dropped the whip and started to unbutton her blouse, slowly, maddeningly. I wasn't about to stop the show, but I had already made up my mind.

She pulled the shirt tails out of her skirt and spun slowly around, tantalizing me as she removed the shirt. She exposed a silky white bra that pushed up those luscious breasts, proudly displaying her magnificent cleavage. She put her hands on her hips and smirked at me. My lips were dry, and I licked them once, then again.

"No, Mr. Thomas?" she said huskily. "Don't you want the chance to get your hands on these tits, to suck my rosy red nipples, to get down on your knees in front of your mistress and lick my sweet, succulent cunt? And maybe, if you are a very good boy and learn all your lessons well, just maybe you will get to fuck me. Can you give all this up, your job, the pleasures of my body, just to avoid a little pain?"

God, how I was tempted! Maybe just once I could put up with it, just to fondle that unbelievable body, to taste the ecstasy of pumping my hard cock all the way into that bitch's cunt, which I was positive would be just as succulent and tight as she promised. But I just couldn't.

"I'm certain, Ms. Teufel. It's not just the pain, although that's a part of it. It's just that, no matter how weak you may think I am, I'm not going to be anybody's toy, their slave, to use as they want. I'll find another job, thanks very much."

I turned to go.

"Wait!" I looked back at her, expecting her to be angry, to be disdainful, or maybe to try and tempt me again. Instead, her smiled broadened, and she nodded her head very slightly.

"I was hoping you would say that. Maybe we can find another way to make you more useful to the firm – as well as to me."

Not bothering to pick up her shirt, she stepped across to a phone which was hanging by the elevator door. She picked up the receiver and punched a button. "Fawn, come down here immediately. Put all calls back to the receptionist." She hung up and looked at me.

"Frankly," she said, "I wouldn't have minded if you were willing to be my slave. I meant what I said upstairs, about admiring your mind and your work ethic, not to mention your body. I would have enjoyed you for a while, but would soon have tired of you, I'm sure." The elevator doors closed, hardly making a sound. "You're stronger than I thought. But if you're going to be useful to me, to the firm, you need to be even stronger. You need to be a little bit ruthless, to go after clients much harder, to have a certain edge to your business dealings. Maybe we can find a way to teach you a little bit of that ruthlessness."

The elevator door opened again, and Fawn stepped into the room. "You sent for me, Mistress?"

I gaped at Fawn, more startled by her words than all of the rest I had just experienced.

"Yes, Fawn. Mr. Thomas needs to learn how to be more assertive, more dominant. Would you like to help him with his lessons?"

Fawn clasped her hands in front of her and looked down at them. "Whatever my Mistress wishes," she whispered.

"Wait a minute," I said, not wanting this to go any further. "You don't have to do anything she says, Fawn. I'm not going to hurt you just to become more like Ms. Teufel wants. Neither one of us needs their job that badly."

"You think she would do what I wanted just to keep a job?" Ms. Teufel mocked me. "Fawn, tell him how much I pay you."

"Nothing, Mistress."

"That's right, nothing. You see, Jon – may I call you Jon? – Fawn's not my secretary, she's my slave. She lives with me, she's my constant companion, including here at the office. She has been my slave for several years, but that's a story for some other time. And as far as hurting her…you tell him, Fawn."

Fawn's head came up, and she looked me right in the eye. "I would like you to discipline me, Jon," she said in that soft, sexy voice of hers. "Please."

Incredible as it seemed, I could tell she meant it. I looked at Ms. Teufel, not knowing what to say. She seemed very amused by me.

"Take off your clothes, Slave. We'll dispense with the costumes this time." I had visions of strange, exotic clothing behind one of those closet doors.

As Fawn took off her blouse, I could see a black, latex bra with holes cut in the centers. Fawn's nipples were already hard, sweet brown berries that stood out nearly an inch from her dark aureoles. She took her skirt off, showing lacy black panties.

"Just the shoes and stockings for now, Fawn. We'll keep the bra and panties for a while."

Fawn obeyed without a word. When she had taken them off, she knelt on the thick shag carpet, hands crossed above her knees. It was plain she had assumed this position many times before.

"What does my Mistress desire?"

"I command you to do what this man says. You will call him Master, and obey his every whim."

The girl of my dreams, Fawn, was kneeling in front of me, practically nude. The woman I had never dared to dream of was in her bra, looking at me expectantly. My head was whirling.

"What…what should I do?" I asked hoarsely.

A small note of irritation crept into Ms. Teufel's voice. "Jon, this is supposed to be a learning experience for you. Take command."

I looked back down at Fawn. I had been in a state of shock, but looking at her nearly nude, submissive figure, all of my wildest fantasies sprang up. My cock started to do the same. What the hell, I thought. What the fuck did I have to lose? This was way too bizarre to be some kind of strange setup. This place was real, these women were what they said they were. And I was being invited to enjoy it all.

"Would you like to be spanked, Fawn?"

"Yes, Master," Fawn said sincerely. "I would like to be spanked – by you."

My cock got even harder. "Very well. Go over to one of those benches over there and bend over."

Fawn did not get off her knees, practically crawling over to a short bench that had thick leather padding. I walked over to the cabinet Ms. Teufel had left open, and selected a wooden paddle that looked less lethal than the others. It was about eighteen inches long and five or six inches wide, and had holes in it. Fawn was already bent over the bench, her head and shoulders over one end as she held the sides of the bench. Her robustly rounded rump was sticking out in my direction.

I rubbed the end of the paddle lightly over her ass. Her skin quivered lightly, but she did not change her position. "Take off your panties," I commanded.

Fawn reached behind her and grasped the top of her panties. She slid them slowly over her ass and down her legs. Her knees came up under the bench as she slipped the panties off her legs, and then she resumed her previous position.

I gazed down at her ass, the tiny bunghole staring at me enticingly, and her pussy just visible right below. My cock throbbed in my pants, and I wanted to just pull them down and fuck her. But I knew that would please neither of the women.

Almost unconsciously, I brought the paddle down lightly against one tawny cheek. Fawn made a tiny sound of pleasure. I looked at Ms. Teufel, whose expression clearly said, "Is that the best you can do?"

I smacked Fawn harder, this time across both cheeks right above her asshole. She gave a little cry of pain, but she certainly did not try to flinch away. My god, I thought, she was enjoying it! I got a little bit excited myself, and gave her another smack in the same place, this time fairly hard. She moaned, half pain and half pleasure. I added hard smacks to each cheek, making them turn red. Fawn cried out, and started rubbing her crotch lightly against the expensive leather covering the bench. I looked again at Ms. Teufel, who was now smiling with pleasure.

I felt a sense of power I had never before experienced. Hard, I alternated cheeks, right then left, right then left, then a really vicious smack right above the asshole again, then two more on each cheek. Fawn was really crying out and moaning in pain now, her butt a bright red, her pussy grinding hard against the leather. Ms. Teufel's mouth was open, breathing harder, her eyes slightly glazed as she watched me bring the paddle down hard on the helpless ass of her slave. The blood was pounding in my ears, and I needed some sort of relief.

To Be Continued...

DutchMark
DutchMark
49 Followers