A Hard Day at Work

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How does it taste Cassie, what does it taste like, is it sweet?" Tina asked.

Cassie took her lips away for a second to answer and another shot landed on her right breast. Both girls laughed and Cassie answered, "See for yourself how it tastes. Lick that cum off my tit."

Tina leaned over and licked the large bead of cum from Cassie's tit and smacked her lips together. "It's kind of salty but not bad. I'll have to take a full load the next time." Cassie's head was back down on my member, slurping every last drop.

"Did that feel good Mr. Murphy, did we do a good job?" inquired Cassie.

"Yes girls, that was great but not a word to anyone. We have to keep this a secret. If anyone finds out about this we will all be in trouble."

"Don't worry Mr. Murphy, we'll keep it to ourselves but you have to promise that for our graduation present in May you will fuck us both with that gorgeous cock."

"It's a deal, girls. It's a deal."

Sally's voice came in through the intercom, "Mr. Murphy, if you are finished with the girls, I have some things to show you during lunch."

"Yes, Sally, we're done. I'll be right with you."

Sally escorted the girls out of her office and returned closing my office door behind her. She approached my desk with a strangely different expression on her face. She was carrying her laptop computer.

"You said you wanted to show me something Sally?"

"Yes, Mr. Murphy, I have some pictures that I just downloaded to my computer that I think you will like." She came around the desk and placed the computer in front of me. She leaned over my shoulder in order to control the mouse. I noticed that she had undone a few buttons on her white blouse. Glancing sideways I had a great view of her left breast bulging out of her white lace bra. I wondered if that is what she wanted to show me. "Let me see where should I begin? How about this nice shot of you sucking Senorita Torres's cunt?" My heart skipped a beat. "You can actually see your tongue licking her clit. That's a great shot, don't you think?" I could hardly believe what I was seeing. The first thought that came into my mind was that I am totally fucked. "And how about this one? You're fucking her from behind. I couldn't get a close-up of your cock going into her pussy but I think you can tell from her expression that she is getting quite a ride. Here, this one is better, your cock is just coming out and some of your cum is hanging from the head of your juicy prick. I love that shot." Sally was going to be able to blackmail me for sure with these pictures. "And I got some of you and the girls too. Here's a picture of the girls performing their routine for you. I think that's Cassie squeezing Tina's tits while Tina spread her lovely legs for you. Look at your face, your tongue is practically hanging out of your mouth. I can't really blame you, those two were really hot. Here, this one is great, it's Cassie masturbating while Tina sucks on her tit. That's a fabulous picture, don't you think?" Is it possible that she enjoyed watching all of this? Is it possible that Sally is an ally? "But actually my favorite is this one. Both girls are licking your cock while finger-fucking each other. That is my absolute favorite. And finally, look at this one. It's a shot of Tina licking your cum off Cassie's tit. That is priceless."

"Sally, how, how did you get these pictures?"

"I took them through that mirror over there. The other side of that mirror is my observation booth. Over the years, I have taken a lot of pictures through that glass."

"Well you definitely have caught me with my pants down, what do you plan to do with the pictures?"

"Oh I'll just hold on to them and add them to my collection. I have to admit that these are the best I have ever taken. I think it has something to do with the size of your cock. You have a very photogenic cock, Mr. Murphy."

"Well, ah, thank you Sally, where do we go from here? Is there anything I can do for you that will reflect my willingness to keep you happy?"

"Oh, what a nice thought. Actually I wouldn't mind a bit if you gave me a little of the Senorita Torres treatment. My pussy could use a little attention."

"It would be my pleasure, Sally. Would you like to sit here in my chair?"

Sally sat down and hiked her black skirt up to her waist revealing a shaved and puffy cunt. I immediately went to work on it. Using my thumbs I separated her pussy lips and licked the length of her slit. "What a beautiful cunt you have Sally. It is so soft and smooth. I can see your cum juice is already beginning to flow. I'm going to lap every drop of it. Then I am going to shove my cock up that beautiful cunt and fuck it over and over. Would you like that Sally? Would you like to feel my big cock sliding up that beautiful pussy of yours?"

Sally was breathing hard and saying, "Oh yes, yes, I want that, I want that."

"But first I have to suck on your clit a little more, like this. I want to see that cum juice flowing like a river Sally."

Sally was clawing at the buttons of her white blouse. She pulled her breasts out of her bra cups and squeezed them

"Oh fuck that feels soooo good. Oh god that feels so fucking good. Suck my cunt, suck it baby. Yes, that's it, I'm going to come, I'm coming. Oh fuck yes I'm coming in your mouth."

And come she did.

12