A Hard Day at Work

Story Info
A submissive helps her master prepare for a big presentation.
1.4k words
4.02
13.2k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

WARNING: This is a FANTASY story. It may contain themes of consensual non-consent, slavery, dominance/submission, and/or extreme pain. Please do not try any of this at home. Do not try ANY fantasy with ANYONE unless you've discussed it in detail with them beforehand. Informed consent is fucking mandatory.

*****

I woke up bleary eyed, as I always do. My alarm clock was beeping, way too early. It took me a second to remember why I had to get up so early this morning. The Big Meeting. I sighed, and knew that no matter how nervous I was, I had to do this. The help to my career would help not only me, but my lovely young slave Heather, as well. I could feel her stirring next to me, and a second later heard her voice say "Good morning, Master."

It certainly didn't feel like a god morning, but like a good worker bee, I got up and stretched. I headed for the shower and heard over my shoulder "Would you like me to come help you in the shower, Master?"

That may just be what I need to start feeling better... "Yes, I would love that." She smiled and followed me. We slept in the nude, so we didn't have much prep to do before entering the shower. I waited for her to turn on the water and make sure it was the right temperature before she stepped in and I went in behind her.

The warm water felt so good on my aching, tired body. I luxuriated in the warmth spreading through me. After a sufficient amount of time had elapsed, I felt my slave reach around behind me to grab the soap and she started gently rubbing it on my chest. As amazing as that felt, it felt even better when she kept going, slowly washing my entire front (paying particular attention to the naughty bits, of course). I turned around to wash my front clean and I felt her begin washing my back. As my back was always tight, the rubbing of the soap got a little harder and I got a short gentle massage along with my washing. My slave did the little things to make me happy. That was one of the reasons I loved her so much.

When she was done with my back, I turned around again to wash my back off. I had a smile on my face for the first time that day. She saw this and she smiled even brighter. "I'm so glad I could help, Master. Enjoy the water for a little while longer and I'll get your stuff ready." She leaned up and kissed me on the lips, then got out of the shower, making sure to not let the spray of the shower past the curtain.

I stood in the shower, thinking over my strategy for the Big Meeting. It didn't seem quite as daunting as it had the night before, but that might have been my relaxed feeling combined with the warm water. When I judged myself sufficiently prepared (and pruny), I got out of the shower, dried myself off, and went back into the bedroom. My lovely slave had laid out my suit for me, along with my good luck boxers (The Simpsons themed) and all the accessories a proper professional needs.

I got dressed in the dark blue suit. She had laid out our wedding cuff links to add to my white shirt. Those would also help me relax, as every time I looked down at them I would remember the day I got to marry such a wonderful woman, such a devoted slave, and such an amazing person.

When I was finished dressing, I went into the living room, where my slave was sitting with a mug of steaming coffee and my briefcase. She had put on her favorite outfit: her leather collar and not a stitch else. She looked beautiful standing there wearing my collar but with her plump ass and amazingly pert breasts out and available for my attention.

She set the briefcase and the mug on the table and came to give me a hug. As we embraced, she looked up into my eyes and she must have seen something there. "Are you still nervous, Master?" I smiled at her but said "Yes. This is a big deal today. This could make or break my career." She smiled slyly and said "I know one more thing that might help you." She gave me a long, lingering kiss on the lips, and then slid down to her knees. She reached up and started caressing my crotch with one hand while unzipping my fly with the other. She reached into my pants and fished out my cock, which was growing very quickly under her expert touch. She used one hand to caress my testicles and the other to slowly stroke the shaft. "Mmmmm... Master's cock looks so tasty..." She leaned forward and took my cock into her warm, wet mouth. We both moaned in pleasure simultaneously.

She knew time was short, so she didn't tease. Her head started moving back and forth, and her hand stroked my shaft. She knew to use lots of drool as lube, to give her hands that ability to slide along my cock in the way I loved so much. It wasn't long before I felt that familiar tightening in my testicles. "Are you ready, my slut?" All I got was an "Mmmmmm..." in response, and her activity sped up even faster.

I came nice and hard, and must have pumped three or four good shots of cum right into her mouth. My knees went weak, as they often did when my slave used her talented mouth on me. As I came down from my orgasm, I looked down and saw my slave looking right back up at me, her hazel eyes glowing, her mouth still on my cock as she made sure she got every last drop. It wouldn't do to get my suit pants messy today, after all. I smiled at her and said "Such a good girl..." as I stroked her hair. She sighed in pleasure and slowly eased my cock out of her mouth. She zipped me back up and stood.

"Feeling better, Master?"

"Yes. You're such a good slave for me."

She beamed. "Thank you, Master. It's my pleasure."

I kissed her forehead, grabbed my briefcase and coffee, and headed off to work. I had just enough time to get some paperwork done before the Big Meeting came around. Thanks to my wonderful girl, I wasn't nervous at all when the time came. I went in that room and I rocked my presentation like I had never rocked a presentation before. I was on a high when I went home that night, feeling on top of the world.

As I opened the door, I saw that my slave had decided to put more clothes on while I was gone. She was still wearing her favorite leather collar, but she had put on a pair of black thigh high stockings as well. She beamed at me as I entered. "Welcome home, Master!" Her genuine delight at seeing me whenever I came home, whether I had been gone for ten minutes or a month, was another of the things I really loved about her. "Would you like to have a drink in your chair and tell me about your day, Master?" That was a silly question.

I sat in my favorite chair, and my wonderful girl brought me a scotch on the rocks, just the way I liked it. She sat the glass on the side table and then sat in the floor at my feet, her head leaning against my leg. "How did it go, Master?" I smiled down at her and stroked her soft hair as I told her all about my meeting and how much the executives loved my presentation. She sighed in pleasure as I told her of my accomplishments. When I was done talking, my glass was empty. She stood up and asked "Does Master need another?" It was apparently a night for silly questions. She grabbed my empty glass and turned around to head to the kitchen and make me another one. It was then that I saw the other thing she had put on while I was gone. From between her plump butt cheeks, I caught a slight glimpse of bright green. It took me a second to place it. I had bought her a new jeweled butt plug a few weeks prior, and it looked like she had spent at least part of the day working it into her ass, just for me.

I guess she was planning on celebrating my day in style. What a wonderful slave I have...