A Hard Day at Work

Story Info
First wife, then Boss catches me.
6.4k words
3.29
28.3k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LP1957
LP1957
56 Followers

It started out like any other week. Monday and Tuesday went by without a hitch. Wednesday was busier than normal, but that was to be expected. My boss was taking a long weekend starting Thursday morning. That meant I got the front offices all to myself for the next two days. And that, of course, meant I could play on my computer, pretty much non-stop throughout the next two days.

You see, I have this "Hotwife" fetish that my spouse doesn't seem to have any desire to share with me. I daydream constantly of seeing her being pleasured by another man. I have told her of my fantasy, but the best I have gotten back from her is a little verbal exchange about it when she is extremely horny.

So I naturally take any time I can get to go online and read, chat or watch porn on the subject. I guess I should tell you a little about us. I'm Edward. Ed to most and Eddie to my wife, Candace. She goes by Candy only to those that know her very well. Her sweet disposition gave her that nickname early in life.

I just turned 43 last June. Candy is a bit younger at 34. I have remained in fairly good shape. I go to the gym religiously (Only in that I am there every Sunday morning) Candy on the other hand manages to get there three times a week. She does yoga, spin and who knows what else but she has maintained the body of a 20 something. Not having been able to have children has also helped in that process.

As I mentioned I am still in decent shape. I stand 6' tall and weigh in at 190. About 10 pounds over my ideal weight but not fat by any stretch. My brown hair has just started going gray at the temples. Candy says it makes me look distinguished.

I know you are waiting to hear about Candy. She's a petite little BOMBSHELL. At 5'2" and barely cracking 100 pounds she carries a firm pair of 34C's which on her petite frame makes her look like Jessica Rabbit. Her ultra sensitive nipples never fail to make an appearance at the slightest breeze or the hint of excitement. She has a tight little bubble butt and long dirty blond hair that flows halfway down her back.

She is always up for sex whenever I ask. The only trouble is it's very vanilla sex and it's always me that has to initiate it. After eight years of marriage, that has become a stumbling point for me. I would never even think of cheating on her, I just wish she could be more imaginative in the bedroom.

Guess I should tell you a little about work and my boss, as they are key components of my ordeal here as well. I have worked for R(BD)G Industries for the past 12 years. Richard Gregory, the owner and my boss is a linebacker of a man. He stands 6'5" and weighs a sturdy 245 pounds. He doesn't' work out per-say but keeps fit with mountain biking and hiking. His statute and frame just come naturally for him.

The (BD) in the company name stands for Big Dick, his nickname and moniker. BD is not just short for Richard. Rest assured there is nothing "short" about this man. I have had the occasional glimpse at the urinal and I would swear he is larger flaccid then I am erect. Not to say that I'm a slouch in that area. On the low end of average so I have been told. 5 and a half inches, but somewhat lacking in girth. Never got any complaints along the way though.

R(BD)G Industries is a medium sized manufacturing plant. We are however the third largest manufacturer of widgets in the state of California. Dick started this business right out of collage. 18 years ago and is actually 4 years younger than I am.

The man is a computer genius to boot and made his fortune at a very young age. He is now more dedicated to his hobbies and travels. He is still at the office most of the week but tends to take many long weekends, as he is planning this week.

So if I work really hard on Wednesday, I can spend most of the next two days with my hobby of slut wife perusing. That's just what I had planned for tomorrow. I packed my things up and headed for home. Thoughts of getting Candace to play dirty tonight. I knew from past experience that if I had sex tonight I would actually be able to get some work done tomorrow before beginning my fun.

No such luck, (or lucky for me) she wasn't in the mood. She had some charity function that she was involved in that she needed to be finishing up tonight, so she would be up late tidying up the final bits and pieces. My job provided quite well for us and Candy hadn't had to work for the past 4 years. She spent her time volunteering , shopping and socializing. Her three favorite things in life.

So after dinner, and some discussion about how our days had gone, Candice was off to her crafts room, and I to my study. As she toiled away to save someone or something, I fired up my computer and looked for my favorite porn preference. Determined not to allow myself to cum before Friday. (another of my little fetishes.) I like to deny, or hopefully one day be denied, my own orgasm until my wife is fully satisfied. Or in this case until my alone time has run down.

Thinking along those lines I looked for stories or videos on tease and denial along with the Hotwife theme. In no time my dick was hard and leaking as I rubbed and stopped, rubbed and stopped. I had trained myself to do so and planned this activity for the next two days at work.

As I mentioned earlier I am not overly large down there. I have a large desk at work that I can stay under, until the moment passes, should I be interrupted at work. The embarrassment factor of potentially being caught with a hard-on makes me all the more horny. I always have time to pull my hand out of my pants, but have on numerous occasions had to talk to people from behind the desk at full mast.

When it happens to be a woman, on the other side of the desk, I have near soiled my pants on more than one occasion. I found a nice little video of a wife preparing herself to go on a date while teasing and lightly playing with hubbies prick. I was beginning to think that my "no orgasm" rule was about to go out the window when the door opened suddenly and Candy asked if I could lend her a hand with something?

She knows I look at porn and seems to be OK with it for the most part. Well at least when she isn't in the mood. She just shook her head and said, "That is if your hands aren't too busy. Please wash up and help me move some things out to my car."

I paused the video and minimized the screen, fully intending to return and find out the husbands fate that night. I headed to the bathroom to wash up and go to help. As we were just finishing up loading everything she would need for the morning into the car her co-chair, for whatever special need this was, showed up unexpectedly. I had met him only once, James Flanagan was a trust fund baby that loved to flaunt his money, good looks and charitable disposition.

In other words, he was never at a loss to be seen or heard. Candace said if he would work half as much as he talked and posed for pictures that this charity would actually be able to accomplish its goals. Although it was after 9:30 PM and I wanted to get back to finish my video, he had brought an expensive bottle of wine and invited himself in for a glass.

I was just about to excuse myself when he made a remark about how good Candy looked being a little sweaty and disheveled from the work she had done. When he said, "You look like you just finished up a sex marathon." My dick twitched and I decided to join them for a drink.

Candy did take well to compliments, and though she turned quite red from his reference, she smiled and got out three glasses. One glass turned into 3 for the two of them as I slowly sipped the one glass I had, making the excuse that I had a "real job" to get to in the morning. James continued to praise her work and her beauty as they polished off the bottle and he asked if we had any more.

Now almost 11:00 and knowing that I couldn't come close to matching his $100. bottle, with what was on my shelf, I mentioned again my early day, hoping they would take the hint and call it a night so I could make another run at Candy knowing how she gets when she's a little tipsy.

He insisted and she was enjoying the accolades so I got them my best $20. bottle and opened it. I poured myself half a glass just to taste the difference. Now I am no connoisseur but for the difference in taste I could not justify the difference in price. They drank and laughed. At 11:45 I said I needed to get myself to bed. I had no worries, (or hopes) that anything would happen between the two of them.

If I thought there was any chance I would have found myself a secluded spot to watch and listen. James was in his mid twenties, and though rich and spoiled he was not about to seriously make a play for my wife who was close to 10 years his senior. No matter how good she still looked he had his "standards". I guess between the glass and a half of wine, coupled with how dead tired I all of a sudden felt, I headed off to bed without a thought of the computer and what was left on pause.

Off to work on Thursday, resigned to play and deny myself up to my breaking point. I got done all the essential chores for the day within the first two hours and was ready to delve into my own sick mind. I thought about the video I had started and how turned on it had gotten me. It was at that point I realized that I had left it open on our computer at home.

As I said, Candace knew that I watched porn. She didn't know the variety or extent. She would be away all day at her event so I wasn't too concerned. I laughed to myself thinking, maybe it wouldn't be so bad if she knew just how excited this scene made her husband.

I figured that I would just find that same video and watch it here at my desk. If only I could remember the name of it and the site I had found it on. I started opening windows to all my favorite sites in a near desperate search.

Having opened five sites, in quick succession, I popped open number six and there it was. Only problem was, when it popped up, the computer froze. Now my expertise in computer trouble shooting is to start pressing buttons and hope one of them solves the problem. The more I pressed on, the worse it seemed to be getting. All six websites seemed to be trying to fight their way onto the screen and none wanted to close.

I began to panic as I contemplated my options. This is a network computer that runs all our company's software. I knew Richard could call up what was on my screen at any time from his office, that is why I only "played" when he was away and I could go through and clean up my trail. That was one part of the computer world I did understand and had become quite good at.

In my screens current state, I couldn't create any work orders for the shop, print any invoices for what was ready to ship, or quote on any new projects. My 3 main tasks here at R(BD)G.

Options: Call Richard, who did all the IT work himself and confess my sins, or try to blame it on one of the employees having snuck in during lunch. Not viable, I would be up shit creek with either version. Fake a robbery and remove all the computers from the office. Nope too risky and too impracticable. Third and best option: call in a third party IT company to bail me out. I immediately got out my phone and started looking.

The day was streaking by quickly as I had to answer phone call after phone call on why nothing was being quoted, or shipped as promised. I finally found a reliable, and discreet company, but they couldn't be there until first thing Friday morning. At that they were going to charge a premium for their time, well worth it for my mistakes.

They told me to leave the computer in question on and that they would be there at 6:00 AM. That would cost me extra also, but I was in hopes they could get the whole thing cleared up before 7:00 when the crew showed up for the day's work.

I locked up and headed for home, my dick never having gotten hard the entire day as I had hoped for. I had a massive headache, a slight case of blue balls and the need for a good strong scotch. When I got home, before I could even pour my stiff drink, I noticed the light on in my study. There sat Candice at my computer, the screen on the scene I had so earnestly tried to find all morning.

She just shook her head, I was not sure if it was in pity or in discuss,

"I came in to find some staples as I ran out in my craft room. My elbow bumped into the keyboard and look what popped up."

It was definitely looking like disgust on her face. She erased the site on the computer.

"I guess if it is "denial" you want, you can sleep on the couch tonight."

This day was just getting better and better. I tried to explain that it was just a fantasy that I liked to explore when she wasn't "in the mood". I downed my scotch, then another and decided to make myself some dinner and call it an early night.

As I went upstairs to fetch some sheets and a pillow for the night Candy had left the bedroom door open just a crack. Seeing into the steamy bathroom where she had just gotten out of the shower, I watched her dry her sexy naked body. A glimpse of nipple here, a view high up her leg there. Then a SLAM of the door as she noticed my lurking.

My dick was hard and my blue balls worsened. The combination of the whiskey and the frustration from the day had left me in no mood to remedy that right now though. I turned on the TV and watched a couple shows before calling it a night. At some point I heard the house phone ring but decided to just ignore it. I swear when I finally turned off the television, that I could hear a slight buzzing sound from up the stairs. Was Candy using her toy? I dared not go to see and be wrong. I drifted off to sleep.

Up extra early to meet the IT guy at 6:00 AM I wanted to give Candy a kiss but she was not in the bedroom. She must have been off to her charity work very early, an occurrence that wasn't unheard of. I really didn't think she would take this so hard. I vowed to sit down with her tonight and talk things out.

Arriving at the plant I parked out back as I usually do and went in through the workers entrance. I was a bit surprised when the alarm didn't need to be turned off. I must have forgotten to set it in my daze last night. My surprise quickly turned to shock when I opened the office door and the lights were all on. I caught a glimpse out the front window of Richard's RV parked in the front of the building.

He was sitting at my desk and working on my computer. He had just freed up my screen as the outside IT man that I had hired showed up at the door. Richard explained that we would not be needing his services, but that I would be out to pay for his inconvenience.

Stepping out, I seriously thought of bolting right then and there and not looking back. I knew my world, as it had been, was about to take a drastic change. I gave him $250. for his trouble. Not too bad for only having to get up a little early and having to do no work for it.

I slithered my way back inside, once again contemplating the option of "not knowing how things had got the way they were."

"Care to explain?" Richard asked as I came back to my office.

"I, well I just..." I started to stammer.

"In my office" He exclaimed as the workers were starting to filter in for the days work.

My eyes nearly popped out of my head when I saw Candice sitting in a large chair behind Richard's desk next to his. Leaving me a smaller, low chair in front of his desk where I was motioned to sit.

"Candy?... I..." again I stammered "why are you here?"

"Sit your ass down and keep quiet!" Dick commanded. ' "I had stopped by to pick up a part for my fire pit when I discovered your fuck-up here. I tried to call and found out the details, seems you have the same bad habits at home Candy tells me."

Nobody called her Candy at the shop, outside of me. She didn't seem to take offense. Looking like I was about to talk again, Candice stopped me this time.

"Just keep quiet Eddie. Richard and I have talked and well, not wanting you to loose your job over this we have come up with what we both agree might be in the best interest of all three of us."

Richard gave me a shit eating grin and told me, "Anything from now until Saturday at 5:00 that you don't do as told in a timely manner form either Candy , or myself will result in your immediate termination. Including loss of all benefits going forward."

As I mentioned earlier, I was our only form of income. A darn good income at that. Candy would leave me in a heartbeat, I just knew, if I could not provide for her in the manner that she was now accustomed to.

I simply nodded my head in defeated agreement, for the next 34 hours.

"Strip naked and remain in that chair. I will do your job for you today, as you have made me postpone my weekend plans."

He bent and kissed Candy on the forehead just before he left the room.

"I will look in on you at lunchtime."

She seemed to smile at his kiss. I tried to talk to her about what was going on now that he was out of his office.

"Candy, Please, can we discuss this?"

"You have 5 minutes to comply or I will buzz Richard and tell him you have been bad again. I don't want to hear you speak again unless I ask you a question. Understood?"

I looked into her stern eyes. Was she serious? Was she finally playing into my fantasy? Was she afraid of me loosing this job and our lifestyle taking a drastic change? Was she just so pissed off at me that she was letting Dick take charge and have his will in the whole matter. Only time would tell as I undressed quickly and folded my clothes under the chair.

Through all the turmoil my dick had grown to full mast.

"Are you really this pathetic?" She asked as she raked her long fingernails down the length of my shaft. My dick bobbed and leaked.

"I just don't understand what it is you want Eddie?" she asked truly as if she were perplexed. "I thought our sex life was great, and now you seem to not want to cum? To not to make love to me?

I tried to reply, but she again shushed me. This was her time to speak.

"Richard tried to explain things to me when he was on the phone last night. About, cuckolding. About me having pleasure form someone else, while you don't get any for yourself."

She took hold of my penis and started to slowly run her soft hand up and down its length.

"I just don't understand this want of yours? This need. I want to be a good wife and , well... Dick had a suggestion."

Now I was really panicking. They talked about this? My wife and my boss! I had thought of this for years, now that it had a chance of becoming real, I was no longer sure this was what I wanted at all. My stomach was doing flops, yet I was as hard as I had ever been. I wanted to tell Candy it was all just fantasy.

"Candy I..." I blurted out. Ready to confess and ask for her forgiveness.

She SLAPPED my face hard and went out of the office as I sat there naked and confused.

Ten minutes later Richard entered with a role of duct tape.

"Seems you didn't understand the rules." He placed a strip over my mouth. Then proceeded to tape my arms and feet to the chair. I was now unable to explain or protest to what was happening.

After I was taped to immobility and silence, Candice returned. Richard gave me a dirty look.

"Last warning asshole." He cautioned, this time when he kissed Candy it was full on her lips.

Again my stomach turned. I wanted to abort, I shook my head no but was ignored. My dick was still at full mass, much to my chagrin.

"Going to behave and take your punishment like a good boy now eddie?" She asked as she squeezed my balls rather tightly causing me to pant out of my nose.

I glanced at the clock. It was only 9:15. Lunch started at 11:30. The next two hours and 15 minutes consisted of Candy spending time on Dick's computer interlaced with tickling, stroking, squeezing and poking at my dick, balls and asshole which was exposed through a hole I hadn't noticed when I had sat down.

LP1957
LP1957
56 Followers
12