A Hard Day's Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I straightened up as she turned her back to me and leant over the stool again. Trousers still round my ankles I shuffled up to her, leant against those gorgeous chocolate globes of her arse and aimed my cock. It found her still soaking pussy and slid in with ease. Slowly, mimicking her oral action earlier, I slid in and out of her.

"Come on, fuck me harder," she said, "it's not your mother you know. You don't have to be so gentle. If you filled your car like that you'd still be out there." I upped the tempo, as she upped the volume, "Yeah, that's it, pump me, pump me, fill her up."

Within a couple of minutes I did just that, groaning as I flooded her insides."

"Phew," she said when I pulled out of her, my cock covered in her juices, "Phew, I needed that. That was good. Was that alright?"

"Alright?" I said when I'd caught my breath, "That was more than just alright." She stood up straight, turned round and sat back on her stool. I could see my cum leaking out of her and thought that stool is going to become as stained as her thong.

"I think you'd better go, though, I don't want anyone to spot you inside here."

"O.K.," I said, pulling my boxers and trousers up. I gathered the milk and chocolate bar up and started heading for the door. "Erm, don't forget to lock this."

"Oh yeah," she said and came round jangling the keys in her hand. "Well," she said, that sly smile back on her face, "if you ever need filling up in the middle of the night again..." She held the door open.

"Well," I replied with a grin, "if you, er, ever need filling up during the night I could come past again."

She smiled as I sidled past her back into the cold. I watched her bend down to lock the door again, getting another glimpse of those chocolate beauties down her front. Damn I never did get to see them properly. I got back into the car, fired it up and slowly drove off. Immediately the CD player sprang into life exactly where it had been when I had switched off the engine. John Lennon's voice cut straight in..". so why on earth should I moan, 'cause when I get you alone, I feel alright. It's been a hard day's night..."

12