A Hard Day's Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Take care of the boys while I have a look around." I said to Sharon. The two new boys already had their cocks out and stroking them as the two girls knelt down besides them. I winked at Bruce and he came over to me.

"Lets see if we can find a camera." I said to him as Paul and Bob luckily blocked the cops view by standing over next to the girls who now had a cock in each hand. We went into the bedroom and I saw a camera bag in the corner near some golf clubs. Inside was an old Pentax K1000 with some film in it. Perfect. We snuck back around the corner and the two cops were so focussed on the blow jobs they were getting they didn't even see me take the shots. I finished the film and then realised my next problem. How to get the film out. I put the camera back and cupped the film in my hand. When we went back in I sat on the lounge and slipped the film under the cushion. Sharon saw me and I began stroking my hardening cock as I watched her suck. She stood up and walked over to me and then stood on the lounge. She bent her knees and spreading her legs, opened her pussy for me to see. I was impressed by the amount of juice that was coating her thighs.

"I've been fucked by many men tonight." She said. "Now it's time to fuck you again." With that she slipped down and slid my cock into her cunt. The copper she was sucking came over stood on the lounge also and Sharon grabbed his cock and sucked away. Bob came over and greased his cock up with some spit. Sharon looked around at him and said, "Yeah Bob fuck my arsehole, fill me with cocks."

Jo was on the floor being pounded by the other cop and Bruce and Paul were slapping their cocks on her face. I myself was very close to cumming and when Bob slid his cock easily into her arse and she began climaxing I also lost it and my final piss weak orgasm for the night barely coated the sides. I knew what she needed and that was a huge load of cum in her pussy and the best people for that were the cops. They at least had a full tank. I got Sharon to hop off and the cop took his place. She quickly pounced on his cock and Bob went back to filling her arse with his pink torpedo. Watching my wife cop it in both holes is the best sight ever and Jo wanted some of it as well. Jo gently pushed her copper off and said to him, "Fuck my arse."

"Oh yes ma'am." he said in a mock southern US accent. He got up on the lounge and spat on his hand and greased his cock up. Jo sat with her back to him so that we all had a great view of his cock sliding into her arse and her shaven pussy all open and wet for the world to see. His cock took a few goes before it was fully in and when it was the look on her face was sublime. Bruce was as hard as and he lined her pussy up and after rubbing his cock all over her moist slit, slipped it in. "Oh fuck!" Yelled Jo as she lost control and came yet again. "Fuck my cunt, fuck my arse. Fuck my mouth." Paul took over the last part and slipped his cock into her mouth. The girls were the sluttiest I'd ever seen them and it was enough to bring my drug enhanced cock back to life. Sharon was the lucky recipient of my member and although it was as hard as again it had nearly lost any sensation. I knew I'd last all night. And we almost did. The girls got reamed in every possible combination. We had Jo sliding her hand into Sharon's extended pussy as Bruce fucked her arse. We all came over Jo's face and Sharon licked it off. When the copper came in Jo's pussy we all watched a ring of cum appear around his cock like a tidal mark. At about 2.00am it was all over and the two coppers were talking about what to do next. They left to get dressed and I called Sharon over.

"Quick love." I said to her. "Spread your legs for me."

"What's that?" She said as she saw the roll of film.

"Insurance."

The two officers came back fully dressed just as I'd slipped it into her vacuous slit.

"We are going to go out on a limb here and take you lot back to the boat house so that you can get your gear and car and go home." I grabbed my towel and we all headed back out to the wagon. We arrived at the darkened venue and saw that the doors were all locked and we had no way of getting our gear.

"It's OK." I said. "Can we get a lift home then?" I said to the lads. They just nodded in agreement and in about half an hour, that's with Jo and Sharon giving us hand jobs, we were at our house.

"At least we know now where to come for a fuck." Said the driver. The four of us ran quickly into the house and fell about the floor laughing at what had just happened. It was now nearly four in the morning and all four of us stood about naked.

"Well it might be nearly breakfast but I need a beer. Bruce?" I said to him giving him the universal hand tilt gesture. He nodded of course.

"What about the film canister?" Sharon asked.

"Jo." Bruce answered. "Get it out."

"Lie down Jo." Sharon said rubbing he tits.

Jo did as asked and Sharon squatted over her face, She pulled her cunt lips apart and then sat on Jo's tongue which she had fully extended. After some extra licking of her clit and lips Jo slipped the film out of Sharon's hole.

"Now if we get hassled by the cops we have something to scare them with." I said wiping the jizz of countless orgasms off the canister.

"Good thing we work in a photo shop, hey."

After that night the four of us became regular sex partners and a few weeks later the two police officers appeared at the door. We could only be polite and let them in.. and fuck my wife again and again and again...