A Hard Days Shopping

Story Info
Therapy fun after retail therapy.
2k words
4.29
27.6k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
spinder
spinder
8 Followers

It had an amazing day, so relaxing! We spent our time over a leisurely lunch, chatting and laughing as only two good friends can. Then the afternoon was spent shopping. Some lingerie from a small shop, that had raised no eye brows at two `girls' giggling over sexy underwear. Some stockings, dark and sheer. A lacy matching pair of boy shorts, bra and suspender belt. From Next you helped me select a dress; one you felt that would show my figure of in a way to catch the eye. With my newly purchased brunette wig awaiting me in my hotel room and shoes, I had a feeling Julie would come to life this evening.

The journey back the hotel seemed to take for ever. The contents of my shopping bags demanding they be worn and my stomach tingling with anticipation, in a way unknown since my childhood Christmases.

We slipped into our adjoining rooms, where our female sides would be allowed to be dressed and pampered. Shower and then shaved. This was the first time I had shaved my legs. But also the first time I had shaved around my man hood. I knew you were not expecting that treat and I hoped, no I knew you, would be so very pleased. If I glad to claim a best feature, my legs would take that honour and I hoped they would please you. My make up was next and I remembered all the lessons you had given me. Foundation, eye liner, lipstick neatly edged, and my nails. I took Julies wig from its box and know once that was on, Julie would be taking over. I adjusted it and looked into the bathroom mirror. The face that looked back was pure girl.. She smiled with an anticipation that her first night of love could only bring.

I took my time to dress, enjoying the sensation of the nylon sliding up my smooth legs. The red varnish visible through the dark mesh. I fiddled to connect the clasps, a task I knew would be easier in the weeks ahead. The breasts you had helped me select and the black bra made me feel as if I was born a woman. The dress fitted as if tailored, how you had known my size so well? Next a pair of heels we had picked together. I had practiced in them, but now it was the real thing. I walked unsteady, but with each step towards the adjoining door I felt my confidence grow and with each step the ability to walk like as girl,

The adjoining door was shut, and on the other side awaited a night of passion that would see me as your lover, for the first time. That would see us as girl friends, and would bind me to you as only the offering of girls virginity can.

I tapped gently on the door. Your soft girl's voice told me the door was unlocked.. I opened it and slipped through. You looked up from the settee where you sat, your impossibly long legs tucked back in a lady like way. Your hair and make up were perfect and your dress pure sensuality. Your eyes ran from my shoes up to my hair, talking each part of my appearance and knowing that it was all for you. That this was to be `our' special night.

I walked over, feeling the nylon of my stocking brushing. The walk seemed to last for ever as my eyes looked at the beautiful creature that awaited me.

We sat said by side on the settee our stocking knees barely touching sipping wine. The conversation was relaxed and we talked about the path that had led us to this moment and place. The talk was easy but we both sensed what we knew awaited us. I talked on, maybe nervous, but you leaned in slowly, as your lips brushed mine. The conversation ceased as we kissed tenderly. I could feel you hands encircle me, and pull me closer. Our breasts touched and your tongue teased my lips. I could resist you no more than a moth can the light, and my lips parted. I could feel your moist tongue enter my mouth. My own tongue sought you out it to feel and sense it. What can I say of that kiss but it was all I had anticipated, and my arousal was testimony to that.

One hand remained round me still pulling me closer, and your other hand sought my stocking knee. I could feel it touch and slide slowly along as my legs yielded and parted. You slowed your path along my stocking thighs to savour the moment and to tease me. My man hood throbbing with the anticipation of your touch.

The kisses became filled with more passion and your fingers reached my panties. I let out a moan as I felt you hand touch my silk encased arousal. The pre cum making my situation evident to your touch. Your fingers sought to release my me over the panties waist pant and they touched the wetness that had seeped from in me. You withdrew your fingers and stopped kissing me. You ran your finger over my lips so I could taste myself and so you would savour me as we kissed again...

Your hand returned to its warm nest only just abandoned and I could feel you letting me free of the satin prison. Your fingers stroked the shaft, and I could feel myself starting to throb, your touch being like a gentle electric current. Your fingers started to stroke the skin as I finally came alive. My hands sought the same nest and you're stocking legs parted in welcome. Your man hood was aroused and my inexperienced hands fumbled to release it. The size, wetness and warmth of it were all I had anticipated. But my attention was denied as you with drew my hands. A smile and I could feel my dress being lifted and my arousal brought before your eyes. A second smile and your red lips opened to allow your tongue to taste my wet head, Then they parted as you admitted it into your wet mouth that sank over it like a welcoming pussy. I could feel myself deep inside your mouth and your tongue touching me as your fingers sought my balls. A few strokes and a warm wet jet emitted from the head. You looked up and smile...Please my darling you asked me, Show me how much you love me, as my hands sought the hem of your dress.

It had been the night I had surrendered my virginity to my lover. A night of passion and such new experiences, I was unable to take them all in. The morning light shone through the picture window, and the sound of the shower running came from the bathroom. My lover and dearest girl friend was freshening herself up for the day that lay ahead. More shopping, maybe lunch out? I knew what ever the day was to hold, the memories would be memorable. Maybe I should have joined you the shower, to show you how much my heart loved you, your gentle loving hands and tongue. I smiled and recalled the touch of your fingers and the depth they had explored me. How my virginity had been offered to their expertise. I smiled as I straighten the seams on my stockings. I had experimented with panty hose and with hold ups, but I was an old fashioned girl, and felt stockings were the only thing a girl should wear. I stood and faced the mirror. The reflection showed how far Julie had come from the days of her mother's underwear drawer. My hair was long and autumn blond. My first style had been a bob, but you had helped me choose a lighter blond wig, a straighter cut, and I remember you smiling as you told me how much more fun blonde's had. You smiled as you had kissed me lightly and whispered" so much more fun my darling"

Now several weeks on I was the blond girl your guidance had made me. You had shown me how to improve my first clumsy efforts with make up, and had been patient with my reluctance to shave. But once I had surrendered to your razor and brush, I had to agree I felt so much less masculine and so much more you're Julie. The reflection looked back and I saw a tall well dressed girl. A short red skirt, which I knew you liked on me. My preference for stockings made minis unwise, but maybe in future when we were alone, you would permit me to show my legs off, stockings, topped with a mini skirt. A mini I knew would make my legs seem so much longer, and allow your hands so much more freedom. My blouse was clean and crisp and I had taken great care in ironing it. My new boobs were nestled into my favorite bra, and I could see my cleavage. My Cleavage! God it felt so perfect.

I had lost all track of time and had failed to hear you emerge from the shower. Your hair dry and clean. Maybe I could grow my hair to a length where, like you I would no longer need wigs? You were wearing the bra and panties you had purchased yesterday from Marks. Stockings showed your legs off as you walked up behind me and pressed yourself against me, your arms wrapped round my waist. I could smell the cleanness of you, as your hands pulled me back into you. I could feel how pleased you were, that I was your girl friend, as your arousal's head pressed itself against my skirt.

I could feel my legs weaken as I recalled how you had opened teased and explored my virgin pussy with your finger. Then, how you had taken my virginity with your dildo. How it had at first hurt, but a pain of anticipation and love. I knew you would never hurt me other than the demands love would bring. How you had filled me with that toy and how I had felt I was finally yours.

Now your arms held me close and I could feel your breath against my neck as your face pressed into my long hair, parting it. So your lips could kiss the back of my neck. I moaned with anticipation, as I felt you guide me towards the large settee. Your hands holding mine as you brought me to the back of the settee. You whispered how I was your girl and how much you loved me, as you gently raised my skirt. I could feel as your hands sought my panties, silk, a present from you. I could feel you ease the fabric apart and your fingers tease me. I leaned forward and bent over the settee. My pussy there for you, for you to enjoy. "My darling" you whispered as I felt to the tip of your arousal tease my hole. I could feel the smoothness of the lubrication, as you teased the head around the entrance. You circle my hole with the head, and gently applied pressure. Lasts nights pleasures had made me looser, and I knew the penetration of your cock into me for the first time would not be as painful, but none the less it would be the moment my I was finally your girl and your lover, for now and for all time.

I felt the tip apply gentle pressure before it withdrew a fraction. Then pressure once more, this time a margin deeper. I could feel my own arousal as your hands reached under my skirt to stoke it. You tip with drew, and then re-entered, a fraction deeper, with each time. Then the moment came, my erect cock stroked in your hands as your cock finally entered me, deep, fully and completely. I felt the length slide in, and my pussy filled, and your cock spasmed as my pussy was filled with your warm wet love juices.

spinder
spinder
8 Followers