A Hard Day's Work

Story Info
Relaxing with a bottle of good wine on a summer evening.
1.2k words
3.75
40.6k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gaigirl
gaigirl
3 Followers

It is dark in the backyard, and the only light is from the bright sensor over the garage. It shines behind me in such a way that when I turn, it highlights the outline of my chest. I took my bra off as soon as you telephoned to let me know that you were on your way home. I love how much you like for me to be braless around the house, and thinking about how much I like to be braless for you shoots a sexual shiver through my whole body. My nipples respond to the charge, and thrust themselves out against the front of my blouse. Suddenly, a breeze lifts up the edge of my skirt, and brushes my upper thigh like a kiss. Instantly I feel wet and alive.

I go to the blanket you have laid out, and kneel down to open the wine. It is one of my favorites, which I have been saving for a romantic occasion under the stars with you. Since this wine is a little out of my budget range ordinarily, I wait for you hoping you will appreciate the extraordinary quality of the wine, and that our time drinking it together will also be special and memorable.

Before long, you have changed out of your work clothes into your favorite pair of button down jeans and a polo shirt, and come back outside carrying two glasses. You kneel down across from me, holding out your glass for me to fill. As I rise up on my knees to pour, you gently lower your glass so that I have to bend down lower and lower. A slow grin spreads across your lips, and your eyes drop from mine to the front of my blouse, which I realize completely exposes my hungry for attention breasts. As I watch you looking at me, the muscles between my legs contract, and I am zapped with another charge of anticipation. I hope I'll get laid tonight, and I am pleased that indeed, this will be a special evening with a special bottle of wine. I smile, and look into your eyes, which are firmly fixed upon the inside of my blouse, and thank the stars that I found someone who was as capable of satisfying me as you have been.

As you feast your eyes upon nipples that reveal obvious interest in the attention, I raise my hand to the neck of my blouse, and slowly finger the buttons, undoing each one from the top down until my blouse hangs open in front of you. You sigh deeply, release a gentle moan, and look for a place to set down your glass. There doesn't seem to be a flat spot handy, so I reach out and take the glass from you because I need your hands on my breasts this very second. You oblige, and bring your face in closer to kiss, lick, and tease as you caress me with your strong but gentle hands. My legs melt out from beneath me, and I sink down again on my knees, arching my back up to you, reaching one hand behind me for balance. The other hand holds your glass of wine. I realize that you haven't started to drink your wine yet, so I carefully tip the glass toward my throat so that a few drops will run down my body for you to taste.

"Mmm, you are delicious."
"No, sweetheart, that's the wine, isn't it great?"
"Yes, the wine is good but I’m talking about you."

When my hand becomes tired, I shift position, and you raise your head, and pull away so that I can get comfortable. I make no move to fasten my blouse back up, and the breeze picks up the corner and blows it away from my body as I find a comfortable posture on my side. You take a moment to pour me my own glass of wine, then lie down next to me and tell me about your day as we sip our wine. As you speak, I notice that your eyes often drift to my breasts, and I am warmed in spite of my exposure to the evening air. As you enjoy the visual stimulation of my open blouse, I reach down to your waist and pull the top button of your jeans open. I love the sound it makes as the button pops free, so I go for another, and another, until my hand can easily slide inside your pants to find a source of heat rising up to meet my touch. I close my hand around your hard warm cock, and relish your size.

Feeling perhaps at some disadvantage, you slide your hand up my skirt, and are pleased to discover that I have taken off more than just my bra. As your fingers dance along the inside of my thighs, I whisper, "Do you think you might want to get laid tonight?" "Twice, if everything goes right." "Mmm ... its night....", as a wave of pleasure washes through me.

I brush my skirt up to my hip to give you better access, and you raise up on our hands to let me untangle your legs from your jeans. I slowly peel your polo shirt over your head and toss it off somewhere behind me. I'm wet and hot and waiting for how you will feel inside me, but you take your time, wanting me to prolong my own ecstasy before you enter me. Your fingers tease and play, until I erupt into a free fall of orgasm.

"Thank you!" I saw breathlessly when I have had all I can stand. "Thank you so much for all you do for me."

Once I have recaptured my breath, you sweetly ask me to guide you inside. I reach my hand down to find you waiting and I bring you home to where you belong. We find our rhythm and move passionately together. with My hands on your shoulders, I feel you begin to glisten with perspiration and I squeeze and contract my pelvic muscles to tighten around you until you are past the point of no return. You gently rest your body on mine, and I know I have made you happy. With one hand drifting aimlessly though your beautiful silky hair, I tighten my arms around you, and whisper that you are an amazingly satisfying lover. You moan a thank you in response, and tell me I am wonderful. Each in our own thoughts, we are silent for a time. The moonlight glows upon us as we hold one another, collapsed on the blanket cherishing the glow we made for ourselves by coming together.

After a time, I feel you shiver, and realize that you are probably a little uncomfortable.

"Shall we finish this wine inside?" I ask.

Slowly, we move apart, and begin to gather your clothes, which have been strewn in several directions. I watch you dress, and tell you how handsome you are to me. With reluctance, I begin to button my blouse.

"You know, you are wasting your time", you say. "Why is that?" "Because I intend to unbutton it again just as soon as we are inside. Do you think this wine will keep? I have something else in mind for the rest of the evening. Come to bed with me. Everything is going right".


And it did.

gaigirl
gaigirl
3 Followers