A Hard Day's Work

Story Info
Wrong turn leads to a surprise.
1.6k words
3.9
34.3k
1
0

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/11/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It started out like most other days; cleaning the truck, restocking material, joking with the other plumbers, giving the helpers grief, (but in a friendly manner) and getting the jobs for the day. Finally on the road I drove to my first job, a kitchen fixture replacement. The lady who opened the door was still in her robe and was rubbing sleep from her eyes. "Oh come on in, the kitchen is back here." I followed her down the hall and was treated to the sight of her nicely rounded ass undulating in the thin summer weight robe. What a nice way to start the day I thought as her globes shifted back and forth in front of me.

"Here we are," she said upon arriving in the rear of the house.

"Ok ma'am, where is the new faucet and disposal?" I enquired. Bending down, she opened one of the cabinets and showed me the boxes within. I don't think she realized that wasn't all that she showed as she bent over, her robe gaping open giving me a perfect view of her firm full breasts and their large aureolas capped by eraser sized nipples.

I shifted on my feet as a stirring began in my crotch. She stood up and asked if there was anything else I needed before she went back to bed. "Well I have to go downstairs to shut off the main water valve for a little..."

"Oh no, I will get it...um the basement is a mess," she stammered.

"Ok but it's no problem I have seen messes before, you should see my basement," I replied.

"No no I will do it," she said as she went down the steps. Coming back up after a few minutes she said it was off and headed back up the steps. "Call me if you need anything else, I will be right upstairs". Once more I got the chance to admire the motion of her buttocks as she went back down the hall and my semi erect dick jerked a little in my uniform pants.

Wow, I wonder if she knows what a show she just put on for me I thought as I began the job of installing the new parts in her sink. A little over an hour later I was just about finished, the only thing left was to test my work. I went to the base of the steps and started to call up them when I heard the soft sound of a woman's snore drifting down the staircase. The heck with this, I'll just go down myself and turn the water back on. Going down the dark steps I was careful to watch my feet so I didn't trip over anything in the "messy" basement. At the bottom of the flight was a light switch and I flipped it on.

A small neat rec room was illuminated with a couch, several easy chairs and an impressive wall of audio and video equipment dominated by an enormous big screen tv. I walked over to check out the set up and noticed a rack of videos, maybe a hundred or so. There were a few commercial tapes, the regular movies and such but most were just blank cassettes with plain white labels. Looking closer I saw most had just a single name on them, about a 50-50 mix of men's and women's first names.

Shrugging my shoulders I turned back to my search for the water valve. Leading off of the this room were two closed doors. Picking the right hand one I opened it noticing that it was much heavier than the usual interior door. Upon entering my feet felt a thickly padded surface and I turned on the lights to what at first looked like an exercise room complete with gymnasium type mats covering the floor and several pieces of equipment. But no, this stuff didn't look like any exercise machines I had ever seen. Really curious now I went into the room and looked about. The flooring was thick pads covering the entire area. The walls and ceiling were foam acoustical panels, sort of like the kind you see in school music practice rooms to soundproof them. Off to one side was a series of large standing cabinets with glass fronted doors next to which was a equally large dresser, the top drawer pulled out about half way. A camcorder sat on top of the dresser and a tripod was set up next to it. All of this was interesting but what really got my attention was the pieces of equipment themselves.

First was what looked like a gymnastics vaulting horse but only half as long and lower to the ground. There were leather straps attached to various places with d-rings on the end and a thick band running around the middle with a large hole on the top in the center. Not being a total idiot I was starting to get the picture, especially when I turned to the wall and saw manacles bolted high and low. The wall was darkened slightly there, roughly in the shape of a body. Oh my god I thought, this lady is a total freak. Continuing my inspection of this chamber of delight/torture I walked over to a bunch of straps suspended from a heavy pulley and tied off to the nearby wall. Separating the padded sling at the end of the straps I figured out that a person could be fully held in this sling and raised and lowered by use of the pulley. My cock was quite interested in all this and was growing to full attention so I reached into my pants and adjusted myself to a more comfortable position.

A large metal free-standing frame was next, padded straps at the four corners and a mechanism at the center of each side which when engaged let the entire frame be rotated to any position from inclined to upside down. A few large eye bolts were attached to the ceiling and walls in another corner, waiting for the next participant. While I have never experienced bondage other than some small games with silk ties and a blindfold with my ex girlfriend, this tableau had me totally aroused. My cock was almost painfully hard and throbbing in my thankfully loose fitting pants. The tip must have been oozing a little because I felt a wet spot where the head was held against my lower stomach.

Finally going over to the cabinets and dresser I peered into the open drawer. There was an assortment of dildoes and vibrators, all shapes sizes and colors, some with plugs some without, some with remote controls attached. The next drawer held lubes, lotions, condoms, oils and a box of surgical gloves. Below that was an assortment of candles and clips of all sizes, some wooden some plastic. Going over to the cabinets I saw in the first one a variety of harnesses, restraints, hoods, gags and some things I didn't know what the hell they were. In the next cabinet were full outfits, some leather some vinyl with and without studs and straps. A collection of footwear on the floor of the cabinet caught my eye. Boots of varying lengths, calf high to what looked like full leg, some heels so high I don't know how anyone could stand on them without pitching forward. Shoes with long straps which I guessed twined up the wearer's legs. The final cabinet had a collection of straps, whips, paddles, long feathers, switches and canes. Jeez I muttered, something is getting turned on in here but I don't think its the water.

I was jolted back to the job at hand when my phone buzzed on my hip. Answering it I noticed almost a half hour had passed in my inspection of this modern day dungeon. "Yeah, I am just turning the water back on now, I should be done soon, go ahead and call my next job," I said to my boss' enquiry. Leaving the room I mused on how fate was funny, if I had chosen the left hand door first I never would have known what went on in the basement of this quiet suburban home. The plain labeled videos now made sense to me as I passed them on my way to what I hoped was the utility room of the house. I could only imagine the hours and hours of tapes and their contents. The other room in the basement was what you would expect; laundry, furnace, boxes of miscellaneous stuff and finally the elusive water valve. I quickly turned on the water and went back upstairs to finish the job.

As everything checked out I was soon on my way to the door. I called up the stairs to the lady of the house "Ma'am I'm all done, could you please come and sign the paperwork?" I had to call twice before I got a reply from the still slumbering woman. After a moment the woman came down the steps, yawning. Her robe was untied this time and my eyes jumped when I saw the sheer nighty. The large breasts clearly visible through the thin fabric and a trace of a shadow down below

"Do you want me to turn the water back on?" she asked.

"No," I replied, "its all taken care of."

She began to turn red as a blush spread across her face. "Oh my... did you find it ok?"

"No problem, first door on the left and there it was. Very nice home theater you have there, I bet you really enjoy watching your movies on a great setup like that." Her blush deepened and spread to her upper chest as I turned and went out the door.

To be continued...