A Hard Day's Work Ch. 02

Story Info
I get fucked and sucked.
766 words
3.44
39.8k
00

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/19/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I moaned softly as I ravaged Jordan's hard nipple and I could feel Rafe and James hard cocks pressing against my soft backside. Tonight we were all primed for the most erotic experience. As I stood up to kiss Lex's luscious lips Jordan took off her top and shimmied out of her tight skirt. She had on lacy white panties and nothing else. My hand found it's way to her soft mound and I found her very wet and throbbing. I gasped as Rafe grabbed my hips and pulled me roughly against him. He slid his hand under my shirt and lifted my small tank top off. He chuckled and groaned when he realized what lingerie I was wearing.

James, meanwhile had taken off his pants and was slowly rubbing his hard cock while watching us. Jordan slipped her fingers over the edge of my skirt and pulled it down grazing the inside of my thigh with her tongue on the way down. Like an unspoken agreement, Rafe and James monopolized me and took me to the bed while the girls undressed each other. Jordan's panties had disappeared and Lex was slowly rubbing her taut mound with her fingers. I heard both Lex and Jordan moan as they fondled each other. But I was too occupied, James was on his back and I began to lick his throbbing cock. I took it into my mouth and began to suck.

"Oh baby, that's so good. Lick my balls and suck my cock."

I mumbled something and really went to town. I didn't remember Rafe was there until he plunged his 10 inch rock-hard cock into my steaming pussy. I screamed at that wonderful intrusion. I could barely concentrate on sucking off James because I was being fucked so deliciously. In and out of my wet pussy, Rafe was stroking me hard. James grabbed my hair and pulled on it while Rafe slapped my ass. They knew I liked it rough. The next thing I knew, I saw Jordan's beautiful face in front of mine and then her lips were on mine as she straddled James. Everyone was groaning with extreme pleasure. I put my lips to Jordan's hard nipple and bit it as James fucked her from below. Jordan squealed with pain as my teeth ravaged her breast. I took my mouth off and looked at Lex, standing to the side fingering herself.

"Fuck me harder Rafe, Oh God yes! Make me cum!" I said.

Rafe grabbed my long black and smacked my ass as he plunged harder into me. James cried out that he wanted pussy so Lex walked over and sat behind Jordan so James could eat her out. Lex was so hot she almost came when James licked her clit and sucked her juices. I moaned loader when Jordan's hot mouth touched my nipple and she bit the hard nub elicitng a scream from me. I dug my nails into her back as she tugged and pulled on my sensitive nipples. Lex's screams got louder as she reached her first orgasm.

"I'm cumming, oh God I'm cumming!" She screamed.

As Lex's juice squirted all over James face, Rafe pulled me toward him and flipped me over with my legs above my head. His cock, so hard and big, rammed into the deepest crevices of my pussy. I screamed as he fucked my bred my bains out. He grabbed my wrists and slammed them over my head so I couldn't move. Lex came around and started pulling my tits and biting them so hard to leave bruises. I gasped at this onslaught of pain and pleasure. Lex reached under the bed and pulled out a bright purple vibrator which she put in her pussy and began to work it. She groaned loudly as her clit was tickled. I moaned and gasped for breath as I watched her cum again.

As if she was the starting bell, both Jordan and I hit our peak while riding these monster cocks. An explosion erupted in my body and I felt everything tighten and tremble as I rode this wave of pleasure. Rafe cried out that he couldn't take it with my pussy so tight on his dick and he shot a load into my steaming pussy. Rafe continued thrusting and we girls continued gyrating until James had his own spectacular orgasm. Jordan's tight little pussy couldn't hold all the cum and it squirted out for me to lick up. We all collapsed in a heap of sweat, pussy juice and cum waiting to be ready for more.