A Hard Day's Work Ch. 03

Story Info
He enters the chamber, sightless.
1.7k words
3.95
23.3k
1
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/11/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Engulfed in blackness I stepped into the room. When your sight is gone your other senses try to compensate. My ears strained for any sound and my nose tested the air, trying to get some idea of where she was, a clue to what was to come. A voice rang out behind me, "ON YOUR KNEES SLAVE! From this point on you do absolutely nothing unless you're told. You don't move you don't speak you don't make a sound. But mostly you DON'T CUM unless I tell you to, the repercussions are most severe when a slave spills his seed without permission, NOW MOVE!!!!!"

I quickly dropped to my knees, her voice had a quality in it that demanded instant obedience. I heard the heavy door shut and then the soft squeak of her boots on the mat as she came up behind me. "There are rules which shall be obeyed" she said as she roughly tousled my hair. "You already heard the main ones but there are a few more, I will do nothing that will cause permanent damage to you or leave lasting scars, you are not good enough to wear my brand anyway." I shuddered when I heard the word brand and opened my mouth to speak only to be cut off instantly. "DID I TELL YOU TO SPEAK SLAVE?" and I received a slap across my cheek not hard enough to hurt but enough to get my attention. "If at any time you want to stop you can. All you have to do is say the word.......hmmm what should be your safe word? I know, say the words 'little boy' and I will stop. Remember tho if you say the words we stop and will not ever continue, you must leave immediately and never return. This is all about trust, do you trust me? You may answer slave."

"Yes I trust you," I replied, only to receive another slap.

"YOU WILL ADRESS ME AS MISTRESS ANY TIME YOU TALK UNDERSTAND!"

"Yes mistress," I replied meekly.

"Good, raise your head." I lifted my chin and mistress wrapped a collar around my neck and cinched it snug. I then heard another snap and felt a tugging on the collar, she must have attached a leash. A sharper tug followed along with the command "Come." I started to rise only to have the leash jerked downwards hard "Did I tell you to stand? Crawl like the lowly dog that you are." Dropping my hands to the mat I followed in the direction the tugging leash led. Which part of the room was I being taken to? The wall manacles, the horse? I had no idea. My dick which had gone semi soft during this time started to swell again as blood pumped into the shaft. I felt it jerking upwards in degrees until it was standing fully erect once again. Her command about not cumming came to mind and I really didn't want to find out what the consequences of that would be but I was really turned on by the combination of being blindfolded and dominated by this haughty gorgeous woman.

The memory of what she was wearing didn't help to control my raging member either. A vision of her beautiful ass-cheeks split by the leather strap came to mind as well as the front view of her puss peeking out of the hole in the belt. I was jolted back to the here and now when my mistress jerked the leash upwards and commanded me to stand. I did and I felt her behind me removing the leash. She then pressed herself against my back, the studs on her outfit cool against the heat of my aroused body and I thought I felt a trace of moisture against my ass right about the level of where her pussy would be.

"HANDS OVER YOUR HEAD GRAB THE BARS ON EACH SIDE!" she barked. I felt her body slide down mine as she dropped to her knees and then she guided each foot onto a little shelf and I stepped up onto what I now realized was the suspension rack. Straps were snugged up tightly around each ankle locking my feet to the metal rack. As mistress started to rise I felt her hand travel up the crack of my ass and linger against my puckered hole. She played around the rim for a second then pressed just the tip of her finger inside me. I clenched up involuntarily and her laugh rang out like a bell. "We will loosen that up soon enough," and her hand left my butt. She then repositioned each hand a little higher and soon enough both wrists were likewise secured to the framework. Lastly a wide belt similar to a weight lifters belt was snugged around my waist and from the feel of the tugging, attached to either side of the rack.

I was now totally immobilized on the frame, my legs spread with my balls dangling between them, totally exposed, and my engorged cock jutting almost straight up. My arms were stretched out likewise so my body formed a large ex. My captor now was in front of me and she began an inspection of my body like she too was blindfolded. Her hands started at my wrists and slithered down my arms tracing muscles with her soft yet strong hands, across my shoulders and up to my ears. Grasping each ear she pulled my head down and I could feel the soft touch of her breath on my face. Her aroma was heady, a subtle scent that reminded of a rose but mingled with the musky odor that emanated from her nether regions. Her lips must have been a mere fraction from my slightly parted ones and I anticipated the feeling of hers crushed against mine.

"You'd like a kiss would you?" she murmured and her tongue flicked across my chin. Still holding my ears she brutally assaulted my mouth and took my lower lip between her teeth. Biting down hard almost to the point of breaking the skin she worried my lip. Tears sprung to my eyes but went unseen because of the blindfold. She released me with a laugh and once more her voice took on that commanding tone. "You were a very naughty boy earlier snooping around my house, do you know what happens to naughty boys? SPEAK!"

"No mistress," I replied.

"They get their cute little buns paddled is what happens," and with that she smacked my ass hard and I heard her crossing the room. The wait seemed endless, when you can't see time seems to stretch out and the nervous anticipation of what was next was both frightening and arousing. I heard mistress fumbling around in the cabinets and then the sound of her returning heightened the dread/eager feeling. My dick twitched and throbbed as I awaited the first blow. Which instrument did she pick? A cane, a paddle or the whip? The question was soon answered when a sharp stinging blow was administered to my ass cheeks. It was a broad flat blow so it must have been a paddle. The first was soon followed by another and another, spaced out with different intervals between so I could not anticipate when the next would land. First one cheek then the other sometimes both. I soon lost track of the number and could only think of the burning flesh of my abused butt. I clenched my teeth but a little moan escaped my lips and once more I heard the nasty laugh of my tormentor.

"This will teach you to mind your own business," and another volley of blows rained down. I could not help but sob as the stinging swats tormented me and then they stopped. "Poor little slave" she whispered as I felt her squirt some kind of liquid on my inflamed cheeks and start rubbing them, kneading the quivering globes of my ass as a cooling sensation gradually took away the pain of the paddling. As the sting withdrew ardor returned and my cock once again started to rise. An oily hand grasped it roughly and squeezed. "Remember what I said about cumming she said as she stroked the length of my now erect shaft. "now you will service your mistress." With a final jerk the hand left my cock and I felt a lurch on the frame to be followed by the disorienting motion of my body going horizontal, face up. The movement stopped with my head lower than my feet and I heard the framework click into a locked position.

"You had better be good or it is the paddle for you once again, now LICK ME!" With that her legs straddled my face and she squatted till my mouth was at her folds. I eagerly stuck out my tongue and tasted the sweet flavor of her juices. I licked the entire area of her crotch or as much as I could in the space where her leather banded outfit permitted me. She pressed down and my flickering tongue entered her split, thrusting in as deep as it could reach. My mouth covered her lips and sucked greedily as my tongue probed her moist cavern. Her hands ran up and down my chest, nails drawing lines across my ribs as I slurped up her flowing nectar, my nose buried between her cheeks . She twisted and pulled on my nipples and my cock jumped in response. Her pussy clenched my tongue as the first orgasm approached, juices coating my face as she ground against me. Pre cum oozed from the slit of the bloated head of my throbbing dick and as she came with a moan she fell forward and rubbed her face all over my member. The combination of her gushing orgasm, the hands still pulling my nips and her contact with my raging manhood was intense. The day long state of arousal was too much for my poor teased cock and I started spurting long jets of cum on her face and neck as I groaned in release. As the first pearly spurt made contact with her flesh her demeanor changed instantly from passionate ecstasy to furious rage. "HOW DARE YOU SLAVE!! I ORDERED YOU NOT TO CUM UNTIL I TOLD YOU TO!!!! AND ON YOUR MISTRESS NO LESS!!!!!!!!!!" She snatched the blindfold from my face as she stepped back from me and as I blinked away the unaccustomed brightness I beheld her face twisted in a furious mask. "YOU SHALL PAY FOR YOUR IMPUDENCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

To Be Continued