A Hard Ride

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then came the final humiliation. As the last man came inside me. Sam came back the room. Without hesitation, he began fucking my ruined ass. With a snap of his finger he bid the youngest men there, probably about 19, to begin sucking my cock. As he fucked me and the young man sucked me, I felt the beginnings of an orgasm. "No!" I thought. "They can take me but they cannot make me like it!"

But the orgasm kept building, more intense than I ever thought possible. I hadn't even released yet and it was already more pleasure than the last dozen orgasms I have ever had - rolled into one.

I was detached from my body, riding waves of ecstasy. I think I was screaming.

"Say my name and beg me to come!" Sam said. "Do it and you will have the biggest orgasm of your life!"

Even then I resisted. But it didn't last long.

"Oh Sam! Oh God Sam!" I screamed. "You made me love that cock, made me take it! Ride my ass! Ride me like a bitch and make me come! Please!"

Same pushed the young man aside and grabbed my cock with his huge hand. Moving inhumanly fast, he jerked my cock. It felt more like a powerful vibration that reached down to the core of my being.

I came. Then there was darkness.

fini

12