A Hard Valentine's Day

Story Info
A weekend with his in laws turns out better than expected.
11.6k words
4.7
204.7k
105
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: This story is submitted for the Valentine's Day contest so please vote! My original idea was to follow the original legend of Cupid and his wife and two sisters, but with this site in mind. I hope you enjoy it.

*

"Hurry up with the bags!" My sister in law's shrill voice pierced the cold air. We had just arrived at the ski chalet and one of them was already getting on my nerves. This whole situation hadn't been my idea in the first place and I was wondering why I was even here.

My wife and her two sisters had organized a weekend retreat at a ski hill with all three family couples hanging out and having a good time, even if we didn't all necessarily get along. Years ago when my wife Patti and I met and quickly decided to get married, my mother didn't approve of the whole situation because she didn't feel right about the relationship. Our courtship was very fast because we had an incredible connection and my family didn't understand it. At the wedding she created a scene after she got drunk, accusing my wife of marrying me to steal money and her family had never really forgiven me for it.

Over the years things had simply degenerated into ignoring the constant nittany of sarcasm, putdowns and general observations about my status in life. To be blunt, I couldn't stand being around the two of them and whenever they were around even my wife and I ended up inevitably fighting. I was hoping that weekends like this would help to mend the relationship which is why I kept on attending. Plus, their husbands weren't all too bad because they sympathized with what I was going through. Marrying into a family of three women who all were somewhat jealous of each other at times tended to cause friction.

I walked into the cabin with two heavy bags in tow. My wife had a knack for packing for a week when we were only away for the weekend, but at least she had packed a couple of sexy numbers and some of her bikinis for the hot tub so that meant I'd have something to look forward to. Dropping them in the front hall I looked at the three of them already in the kitchen getting the food put away.

My wife Patti was truly beautiful, and even after almost a decade of years together she was still a knockout to me. Shoulder length dirty blonde hair and an athletic body from playing sports and doing gymnastics when she was young kept her thin and kept her stomach flat, her ass high and her tits small, which I didn't mind. Her bright blue eyes were what initially attracted me to her though. Sexually she wasn't overly adventuresome but I loved her deeply and always tried to make her happy. We had an incredible, loving relationship together and she was definitely my best friend.

Her sisters were both a bit of a contrast. Heather was the oldest by four years and after two kids had breasts that often spilled out of her shirt and a bigger ass to match, but she managed to keep herself in okay shape and carried it well by having a trainer three days a week. Her body's thickness was attractive in a different way than my wife. Her hair was much darker and longer. She was the more vocal one of the three of them and the one who had the shrill voice I had just had the pleasure of hearing.

Beth was the youngest and unfortunately had married a guy who was a bit of a dud far too young. Her body was somewhere in between both women but she was incredibly muscular from spending years as a gymnast and hours at the gym. She was very well endowed for her frame and often it was hard for me not to check out her body whenever she wore anything revealing in the summer. As much as I loved my wife's body I often checked her out because the combination of muscles and large breasts turned me on. The fact she was also the youngest didn't hurt because she still had a youthful glow.

Seeing the three of them together gabbing over the island in the kitchen made me wonder where the other guys were. Usually they would be trying to get their wives drunk right away so they might have a chance to get laid.

"I'll just put these in our room." I announced to nobody. Heather glanced over at me but Patti was engrossed in conversation and didn't even look up.

"You guys can have the big room in the back." Heather said. "Jack and Steve aren't coming until tomorrow, if they're coming at all." I groaned inside. No other male companionship for the night meant I would probably have a few drinks and try to go to bed early. Those guys knew what they were getting into and the jerks had found a way to bail out for at least the first night. I wished I had thought of something like that.

"What happened?"

"Jack's home with Suzie, she's not feeling well and he told me to enjoy the weekend. Steve said he had to work. I don't know why, because he hasn't really worked in months." Here she gave her youngest sister a disapproving look and she flushed. Steve was an okay guy but they had fallen on hard times due to the economy and he was working whenever he could so of course I understood but now the weekend was a bit of a bust for me.

"So it's just the four of us?" I asked, hoping for a reprieve.

"Hey, you could do worse than being a manservant to three women for the weekend." Heather laughed and Patti and Beth joined in.

"Honey, if you really want to then you can head home and spend the weekend there." Patti was good at giving me outs and she knew that I didn't get along with her sisters, but it was a three hour drive home. I mouthed a thank you to her but I could put up with them for at least one night.

The chalet was beautiful at the base of a small ski hill that was quite secluded. There were four bedrooms and a nice open concept wooden theme with a large fireplace and deck outside, plus a Jacuzzi in the back. If worse came to worse I could spend most of my time in the hot tub and just go to bed. But as always, I was willing to try to get along with my sisters' in law even if they constantly gave me a hassle. My wife and I had a great relationship and I owed it to her.

I busied myself unpacking most of our things, and was happy to see my favorite piece of lingerie and not one but two skimpy bikinis along with all of Patti's other clothes. Tonight promised to be a great night of hot vacation sex with my gorgeous wife.

As I walked out of the hallway I heard the tail end of a conversation and paused in the hallway.

"...just can't believe it Heather. You guys seemed so happy." Patti was saying in a quiet tone.

"That jerk has been balls deep in his secretary for months. He's basically offered me anything I want to stay with him because he knows that I can take half of what he has, but I don't want to disrupt things for the kids." Heather was saying.

I guess Jack was having an affair, which didn't surprise me considering what a shrew his wife could be.

"So you're going to stay together?"

"Yeah, but I told the jerk it was hands off for a long time and to double my allowance. Then I fucked my personal trainer in his bed." Beth and Patti both gasped.

"Heather!"

I smiled; glad to hear that Heather was having marital problems. She always had this haughty air around her but obviously things weren't completely great at home.

"Yes, I did and he was fantastic. What's good for Jack can be good for me too. After feeling what a younger stud can do I'm horny all the time now. Nothing like a big cock to get the old juices flowing again. The guy makes me feel like I'm twenty again the way he plows me!" All the women giggled.

I decided that was my cue and walked back into the kitchen area. All of them looked embarrassed a bit but they were already almost already through a bottle of wine in the short time Patti and I had been there. Maybe the drunker they got the more stories would flow and give me some entertaining things to tell my buddies the next week.

"Your manservant is ready to take care of dinner, ladies." I said with a flourish. If I couldn't enjoy myself I might as well join the party and try to have some fun.

They all cheered up and I could see a grateful look in Patti's eyes. As I quickly fired up the stove I got to work with some of the food on hand and soon we were all at the dinner table eating a feast. Another bottle of wine had been consumed in the meantime and all the girls were obviously feeling pretty good.

"So what kind of work did Steve end up getting?" I asked Beth, curious.

"Manual labour. He's helping a friend install some fixtures in a house and we're hoping..." She drifted off, becoming suddenly quiet. Suddenly a sad look overtook her face and she got up from the table, leaving the room suddenly. Heather glared at me.

"Did you have to rub it in? They're having a really hard time right now. He hasn't bothered to work for months even when it was offered to him. She's actually wondering if she should leave the deadbeat. I'm trying to convince her to."

"I didn't say anything." I shot back. "Just because her husband decides to sit around the house all day doing nothing isn't my fault. At least I work hard to provide for Patti."

Heather had always been quick to judge but the one thing that she couldn't argue with was that Patti and I were very well off. We had been smart with our money and paid off most of our house, were debt free and both had good jobs that we enjoyed. Maybe the other two were both just jealous since one was having an affair and the other was on the verge of separation.

"I'll go talk to her." I said. I genuinely felt bad at having made her upset. Walking into the back of the cottage I found her on a bed in one of the rooms. Her face was flushed but she smiled at me.

"I'm sorry." I said "I didn't know how bad things were with you two. Do you need some help? Patti and I could always help you guys out financially if you need it." I sat down on the bed beside her.

"No, but thanks." She smiled at me through puffy red eyes. "Things just haven't been good for a while and I needed to get away for a couple of days. I'll be fine."

"Well, we're here for you if you need us." I put my arm around her and she leaned into me for a hug. In that position her shirt fell open just enough to give me a great view of her large breasts and the lacy bra she was wearing. I had always noticed before how nicely shaped they were. We sat there for a brief moment and suddenly I felt her arms wrap around me and give me a tighter hug. Her breasts were now pressed against my chest and I couldn't help but smell the scent of her hair and feel her firm body against me. I was also fully aware of the friction of her legs against mine and the fact we were sitting on a bed.

I was getting aroused. It struck me as strange, but this hug was lasting a lot longer than it should have and I knew that if I simply moved my head a bit we would be inches away from kissing, which just aroused me even more for some reason. This was my wife's sister who usually joined in or quietly sat there when Heather treated me like garbage and suddenly like flipping a switch I was turned on enough to make out with her. Flashing into my head was a thought of just lying back, taking her with me and starting to strip her clothes off so I could see her muscular frame naked.

Breaking the hug I stood up and looked at her carefully. She looked at me like she knew what had just passed between us but didn't say a word. Her face was flushed again but for a different reason and her nipples had obviously hardened with the same contact. My cock stiffened under my pants and I saw her eyes flash to my crotch.

"Why don't we go rejoin the group?" I said, trying not to sound awkward.

We went back out to the dinner table and I could tell both Patti and Heather were happy that Beth was okay and that I had apologized. They quickly fell back into the pattern of chatting about various things and I cleared the table quickly and excused myself with a bottle of wine.

Deciding to take a drink out to the Jacuzzi and get it fired up I was changing in our room when Patti came in. She wrapped her arms around me and looked up at me.

"You're such a good husband, taking care of everything tonight. I know you don't want to be here but I think they always start to come around when they see you like this. I know Beth was really grateful you came to talk to her."

"Well, it had to happen sometime. I'm just so glad that we are the way we are and not in situations like those two." I told her honestly.

"You deserve a reward for all of your hard work. Give me a little bit and I'll come and join you." She winked at me and kissed me, sliding her tongue into my mouth erotically. My cock was already stimulated from my encounter with Beth on the bed earlier and was rock hard in about ten seconds. She felt my hardness run against her thigh. Reaching down to feel me, she stroked my cock gently. "Down, boy! We'll take care of you later on tonight." She laughed. I moved my hands down to her firm ass and squeezed gently as we kissed again.

I changed into my bathing suit and headed out the door to the hot tub out back. Steam was rising off of the water when I took the cover off and I sank into the inviting water, enjoying a beer while I relaxed. I could hear the chatter and laughter from inside. Relaxing, I closed my eyes and must have drifted off

"Hope you can make room for some women in that tub!" followed by some laughter. They were all definitely a bit drunk. Three women plus myself in a hot tub certainly didn't sound like a bad idea, and maybe it would give me a chance to get Patti a bit more turned on, and seeing the other two scantily clad wasn't going to be a bad thing.

The three women walked out onto the deck in their bathing suits holding towels and my eyes immediately popped open. I was used to seeing my wife's trim athletic frame which was enough at this point to get me turned on, but the other two I had never seen in very skimpy clothing before. Heather's frame was larger, but her breasts were barely contained in her white string bikini and her bottoms were small enough to almost disappear between her round thighs as if she was wearing nothing at all. Beth was basically a contrast between the two. Her breasts were larger than Patti, but pushed up firm and proud by her bikini top and her legs were large but muscular with a stomach that showed visible abs tapering down into hips. She was wearing a very skimpy cut boy short bottom and her pussy was clearly outlined by the tightness of the suit. They all looked very hot together.

"Welcome, ladies!" I said, quickly moving to the far side of the tub so I could enjoy the view. Patti climbed into the water beside me and while she did I had a chance to really check out her sisters up close. Heather's breasts were almost falling out of her top and when she turned her back to me her thong was pushed up into the crack of her ass and I could clearly see the outline of her fat pussy. She might have well as been naked for the show she was putting on, but was obviously drunk enough not to care. Beth smiled at me and climbed into the tub on the other side of me. Her body just radiated sexuality due to her dark skin and tight bikini. I turned on the jets and all the women groaned together, enjoying the feeling as we soaked in the hot water.

Quickly I felt my wife's hand move to my crotch and start to stroke me under the bubbles, which masked her movement. Just seeing what they were all wearing I was already hard and she squeezed me gently, making sure to stimulate just the tip of my cock through my shorts. Chatting with the others she made it seem like nothing was going on. I had my hands under the water as well and slowly moved my hand to her thigh, stroking it gently and moving my hand close to her pussy. She closed her thighs around my hand. My cock instantly got rock hard and was tenting my shorts. I started to gently stroke her pussy under the water without either of the others noticing.

My other hand was under the water and I hadn't even thought about it until I felt a hand wrap around it on my other side. It was Beth sitting beside me and it made me jump. She very gently took my other hand and placed it on her thigh beside her. The tub was small enough that it didn't have to look obvious, but I still froze when she touched me. Her leg was solid with muscle and I could feel it flex under my hand. With the bubbles swirling and the conversation nobody could tell where my hands were, but I was starting to get uncomfortable. When Beth adjusted my hand and I felt it brush against the material at the crotch of her bathing suit I knew it had to stop before we got discovered with my proverbial hand in two cookie jars. Still I let my hand press into her pussy briefly and saw her bite her lip.

Beth had obviously gotten turned on because her nipples were again rock hard and obvious under her top. Patti had her eyes closed, leaning back which not only allowed me to continue rubbing her pussy lightly but also stare at Heather across from us. Her white suit when wet became transparent, and her large breasts were completely on display. I wondered what it would be like to fuck her while they swayed back and forth.

"I'm turning into a prune, ladies. You enjoy the tub but don't stay up too late." I looked at my wife when I said it but as I started to move my other hand Beth squeezed her thighs together. When I stood up without thinking about it my shorts were tented and my hard cock was clearly visible. Heather had the best view and exclaimed in a drunken voice when she saw it.

"Jesus Patti, look at the size of that thing! No wonder you married him!" They all laughed but I also saw Beth bite her lip again in an incredibly erotic way while staring at my erect member. She was close enough to easily lean over and take it into her mouth if my bathing suit wasn't in the way. Suddenly I wished that it wasn't.

"That's not why I married him Heather, but it certainly doesn't hurt." Patti said.

"I bet it doesn't hurt -- I bet it splits you in half! How does your tiny body take that thing? It's bigger than my trainers!" They all laughed again. I didn't think my size was anything to write home about but if three women all wanted to compliment my cock then I was happy to let them do it.

Giving my wife a deep kiss I exited the tub and headed into the chalet. The last thing I needed was more friction between the women if my wife found out I was touching her sister and didn't stop what had happened.

After about another half an hour I had taken off my suit and dozed off in bed. I felt the covers move and my wife's warm, naked body slid in beside me. Finding my mouth she kissed me deeply and I was more than ready to take her in an instant. I always loved feeling her thin, athletic frame and feeling her hard nipples press against my body and this was no exception. My cock immediately rose to attention. Her hand reached down and wrapped around my cock, stroking it again to full hardness in an instant.

We easily moved together with her climbing on top of me and my cock found the way into her pussy, which was dripping wet with anticipation. Her body was so familiar to me she simply slid back and forth on top of me and started to move quickly with my cock inside her. Even after a good amount of time her pussy was still tight and fit my cock like a warm glove. The bed started to creak with the rhythm of our bodies underneath us. She gently rocked on top of me and started to moan once I was completely inside of her. Leaning forward, she kissed me as I felt her move her hips to stimulate her clit, rubbing it against me. Her moans soon became gentle gasps as she moved herself against me.

After the night I just had seeing her and her sisters almost naked I was more aroused than normal and wanted to take her in a different way than we were used to. Grabbing her around the waist I flipped her over quickly. She squealed loudly with surprise, but soon got the idea when I turned her around and spread her legs, opening her pussy to me from behind. She moaned when the tip of my cock entered her pussy. Reaching out I took a firm hold of her tight ass and quickly shoved my cock fully into her. She cried out with the force of it but arched her back and pushed back towards me so I knew that she wanted more.