A Hard Valentine's Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I guess I was wrong about you. Anyone who loves her that much can't be all bad. I'm sorry about some of the things I've said to you over the years. I won't do it anymore." I nodded and smiled at her, and she also leaned in for a brief kiss, gave Patti a hug and left the room, her breasts and full ass swaying as I watched her walk away. She shut the door behind her.

I looked at my beautiful wife and our naked forms embraced again. I kissed her deeply knowing that the nights' events might have opened up some flood gates, but we had both been willing participants and she knew that by showing the other two how much of a connection we had, their minds would change about me and it had obviously worked.

"Happy Valentine's Day." She said. After the events of tonight and knowing that there might be other nights like it I kissed her and took her in my arms so we could drift off into sleep together. This had been a night to remember and I knew that the next time the four of us got together it might lead to even more.