A Hard Woman Is Good To Find

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ExoMani
ExoMani
184 Followers

Kissing her softly, one last time, on the mouth, I moved down the bed until I was, again, kneeling between Christine's muscular, wide-open thighs.

Christine smiled up at me as she held my rock-hard cock and slowly guided it into her tight, wet pussy.

As, I began to ease myself inside of her, I whispered, "It's easier, this time, Christine." She was still very tight, but entering her for the second time was a lot easier than the first time.

"Yes, it is!" she whispered.

As I slowly pushed my hard shaft deep inside of her tight pussy to my full length, Christine whispered, "Oh, Walt, you feel so good inside of me!"

Taking most of my weight on my arms, I slowly rubbed my chest into Christine's firm breasts and kissed her deeply on the mouth. Slipping my tongue between her willing lips, I began a slow, steady rhythm with my rock-hard cock, in-and-out of her tight, wet pussy.

Soon, she wrapped her legs around my waist and held me tight. Christine's breathing quickened and she began to moan softly as I continued my strong, steady rhythm, in-and-out of her tight, wet pussy. Once again, it wasn't long before she spasmed beneath me. Her tight pussy grasped my rock-hard cock even tighter, as she moaned loudly, "Ahhhhhhhhhh! Ahhhhhhhhhh! Ooooooooooh!" and rolled her head from side-to-side.

Within moments, she moaned again, spasmed, and flailed her legs in the air. This time, Christine's muscular chest was covered in a light sheen of sweat as she slowly relaxed from her orgasm.

"Oh, that was so good!" she whispered, as she rubbed my back with her hands and kissed me gently on the mouth.

"We're not through, yet, Christine," I whispered back.

"I know," she whispered, "Please don't stop, Walt! Please don't stop!" as she kissed me again.

Gently slipping my tongue into her mouth, I continued the strong, steady rhythm of my hard cock in-and-out of her tight, warm, wet pussy. Soon, Christine wrapped her muscular legs around my waist again, as she softly moaned "Oh, oh, this is so good!" in my ear.

Within a few minutes, Christine was, again, breathing hard. She spasmed beneath me and moaned, "Ahhhhhhhhhh! Ahhhhhhhhhh! Ahhhhhhhhhh!" as her strong legs clamped around my waist. Her face was flushed and her firm body was glistening with a light sheen of sweat when she finally relaxed at little.

"This is so intense!" she whispered, as she ran her strong hands over my back. Pulling me into her, Christine kissed me deeply and pushed her tongue into my mouth as I continued to thrust my rock-hard cock deep inside of her strong, muscular body.

It wasn't long before Christine, again, convulsed and moaned, "Ahhhhhhhhhh! Ahhhhhhhhhh! Ahhhhhhhhhh! Ooooooooooh!" and clutched me tight against her. I had never been with a woman who climaxed as fast, or as often, as Christine. She was a bundle of sexual energy!

Feeling my own climax starting to build, I increased the speed of my strong, steady thrusts in-and-out of her tight pussy. Christine was breathing hard and moaning almost continuously in my ear as I tweaked her long, thick nipples with my fingers and thrust my rock-hard cock in-and-out of her.

Christine again convulsed beneath me and moaned loudly, "Ahhhhhhhhhh! Ahhhhhhhhhh! Ahhhhhhhhhh! Ahhhhhhhhhh!" triggering my own orgasmic spasms.

I moaned a loud, "Ooooooooooh!" myself, as I ejaculated my hot sperm deep within her tight, wet pussy.

Christine writhed beneath me and moaned loudly, "Ahhhhhhhhhh! Ahhhhhhhhhh! Ahhhhhhhhhh! Ooooooooooh!" as I held her tight and continued to spasm inside of her.

Spurting one last time, I thrust my still rock-hard cock slowly in-and-out of Christine's tight, wet pussy. To my surprise, she convulsed beneath me again, and moaned, "Ahhhhhhhhhh! Ahhhhhhhhhh! Ahhhhhhhhhh! Ahhhhhhhhhh! Ooooooooooh! Oooooh!" before she finally relaxed.

Christine was radiant and her eyes were shining as I slowly withdrew my softening cock from deep inside of her warm, wet pussy. As I lay down beside her, she leaned over, kissed me gently on the mouth, and whispered, "That was fantastic, Walt! Thank you!"


"Thank you, Chrisy!" I whispered back, as I pulled her tight against me. Catching myself, I continued, "Do you mind if I call you 'Chrisy', Christine?"

"No, not at all, Walt!" she said, "My family and friends back home all call me Chrisy." She continued, "I like that name."

Christine rested her head against my shoulder and we cuddled together on the bed for a long while. The sex had been so intense that we both needed time to come back down to Earth.

Finally, Christine lifted her head and kissed me tenderly on the lips. She said softly, "I'm going to go wash up now, Walt. Then, we can go out to the kitchen and I'll feed you, just like I promised." Christine continued with a giggle, "But, when you're well fed and rested, I'm going to take you back to bed!"

ExoMani
ExoMani
184 Followers