A Harem Fantasy Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
madam_noe
madam_noe
1,844 Followers

"Guards, take Joliyn and Kassin and put them to work for you, cleaning, fetching, do menial work. Notify their families they will work for two weeks in this service to learn humility and strength.

"Halfath, take Halic and three guards. Let her hear testimony from three harem members who have known Antal 'mercy.' If Halic is still so inclined after hearing, give her to Antal for the night as a toy and allow Antal three toys from her old chest. Post guards so permanent damage will not be crippling."

The brunette began to scream as she was dragged off, and Halfath bowed to me and scurried after. Only the quiet Yuling remained, trembling.

"Are you the younger sister?"

"Yes my Queen."

"Have you nay lands to inherit that your sister may not access?"

Yuling shook her head, near tears.

"I offer you the protection of my harem as once more a place of safety and shelter. There are knights a plenty to train you, scholars, libraries of purest dream. You will be safe here."

"I- I don't know."

I called forth one of my personal guards and asked her to bring Yuling to Missiply to tour the harem. Once she was gone there were stunned silence. I picked my sword up and walked to my throne. The consort's seat next to it was empty, Marxim and Lucius stood on either side of my throne.

"Back up," I said, feeling full of grand gestures. The men did as bade and I raised my sword, bringing it down to split the consort's chair in two.

"Bring me two fine chairs at once! Take this away."

The crowd erupted into puzzlement as women scurried to do my bidding. I directed the two chairs be placed on either side and bade Marxim and Lucius to stand in front of both. I held their hands aloft.

"I am Queen Virtal the Just, and I have chosen my consorts. Lucius the wise and Marxim the Patient." I ignored their very masculine looks that clearly said they would have preferred titles like "killer of all" or "stormbringer" and smiled.

There was silence for a moment and then the applause began, thundering out. I took my eat as did the men and it went on and on until at last I quieted it. "The words I spoke today are true. I would not punish any woman, man, or child for a thought, only for deeds. To speak one's mind is a right by birth, but to incite others to rash action is dangerous and must be curbed. I will welcome any strong calls to action by any woman willing to face me in open challenge."

"Is that so?" came a voice that was melodic, deep. Towards the back of the large room the crowd parted to reveal a red cloak. A high priestess.

"If that is true, then I challenge you!" The woman faced me squarely, several feet back, and threw off her cowl.

It was Fisine, and as the shock filled the room I lost control of the people.

She smiled.

madam_noe
madam_noe
1,844 Followers
12