A Harlequin Ravishment

Story Info
A GirlyBoy's first real boyfriend.
1.7k words
4.5
124.5k
38
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Clintdear
Clintdear
379 Followers

When you called and you told me you were coming to see me tonight and to "be beautiful", I knew this was my chance to see if you were really interested in me as your "gender challenged" boyfriend. I'm 22 and you're 25 and seriously manly. I on the other have grown a girly body with graceful curves, a nice round ass, and breasts that ooze milk when I'm excited. I know a boyfriend is in my future, someday, somewhere. I stopped looking a long time ago and now I'm waiting for him to find me. We seem to have good chemistry, and you are willing to let me learn to please you.

I was eagerly looking forward to practicing what you taught me on our first date, when you managed to talk me into putting lipstick on and being a "good girl" by putting my pouty lips around your penis and letting you instruct me on exactly how to pleasure you. Your power over me was delicious as all I could think of was pleasing you. I was awed to feel you hardening in my mouth, as you taught me how to use the velvety touch of my tongue to bring you utmost pleasure. As I practiced giving you pleasure, you would squeeze my nipples and roll them gently causing my milk to flow over your fingers as my heart raced in ecstasy. As you drew back a little for me to concentrate on the head, you reminded me to use my tongue on the sensitive underside, as you continued to express milk from my nipples and dribble it onto your shaft for me to taste as you offered me encouragement and compliments on what a wonderful girl I was becoming. As a final act of humility, I gratefully accepted your milk-coated fingers to kiss and to suckle, as you offered them to my lips before you replaced them again with your penis. Soon I was putting my lessons together, dragging my tongue along the underside of your cock as I aimed my throat and tightened it as I received your length, my mouth mimicking a pussy as my lips tightened around you and my tongue worked it's magic on the outstroke.

As you worked yourself in and out of my mouth at a leisurely pace, you kept urging me on by complimenting me on what a natural talent I had for making you deliriously happy as our rhythm was soon established. I closed my eyes and gave into the hypnotic daydream of your tender words and the tactile sensation of your cock sliding in and out of my mouth. Suddenly, as you began to swell larger and become more rigid, you pulled back a little so as to reward my mouth for a lesson well learned with a copious, pulsing rush of warm come as you ran your fingers through my hair holding me firmly attached to your penis until you were completely satisfied. Wide eyed and not quite knowing what to do with my first mouthful, you anticipated my dilemma and pressed your lips to mine, holding the kiss until I swallowed it all. Then you looked me in the eyes and told me that your seed would never be spit out or expelled. You made it clear that it was to remain inside me to be absorbed so as to become a part of my body. There was precious little that I wouldn't agree to as you suckled my earlobe and kissed my neck, as I glowed with hope as you reminded me what a good girl I was and how proud you were of me.

When I greeted you this evening, your eyes sparkled with hunger as I surprised you with my flesh pink babydoll pajamas and pink stockings, with full make up and hair. I could tell you approved by the way you took me in your arms and kissed me, sending shivers through my body as you caressed my bottom and nibbled on my earlobes between kisses. I should not have been surprised that you acted like a man, but I felt a panic as you held me in your arms and described how happy you were to see me dressed so provocatively as you shamelessly advertised your hardness by pressing your penis into me. As I felt the strength and desperate masculinity in your kisses, I began to feel anxious butterflies in my stomach as I realized how vulnerable I was to your power as you reached over and dimmed the light, leaving me to nervously wonder why you were so possessive.

As your feathery kisses explored my neck, my breathing quickened as I reached up to put my arms around your neck to get more of your kisses as your hands snaked their way into my panties. I was feeling girly, giddy, and sensuous all at the same time as you stroked my girly bottom and teased me into returning your lustful kisses. The caress of your soft hands was hypnotic as they lightly traveled over my sensitive skin causing my boypussy to tingle and twitch with lustful excitement, and my nipples to began to leak.

Encouraged by my eager kisses, you shed your clothes and slipped the filmy armor off my body as you laid me back on my bed as your hands and lips explored my body. You suckled at my engorged nipples and feasted on my sweet milk as you rubbed my girly bottom sending me helplessly into naked submission, where you would convey your dominance by keeping your hard penis constantly prodding me, conditioning me to it's purposeful mission.

As your masculine energy worked relentlessly to melt away my inhibitions, I breathlessly returned your kisses as you cleverly maneuvered between my legs as if to suckle at my nipples or tease my hardening boy clittie. As I gave into your weight on top of me, I abruptly realized you had positioned yourself for unhindered access to my pussy, and there was nothing I could do about it. I could not escape the sensuous feel of your slippery cock as it slid across my virgin opening over and over, further stimulating my sensitized pussy. My virginity was soon betrayed by my instincts as I became overwhelmed with lustful submission, unaware that my hips were beginning to encourage your probes by timidly moving with your rhythm. Finally, I gave up my weakening struggle as you at last maneuvered to spread my legs even more and capture them over your arms to hold me firmly in position so you could forever vanquish my virginity and flood me with your feminizing liquid.

I'll forever remember the fearful thrill of you finding my "soft spot" and holding yourself there, penetrating me just enough that I would realize the certainty of my deflowering and accept it. Holding gentle pressure against my pussy, there was nothing left for me to do but let go and gracefully allow my inevitable breeding. Gradually you began thrusting in urgent little increments, just a little harder and a little deeper each time as you gently worked to painlessly expand yourself within me, stretching my tissues, as you lovingly kissed me and whispered encouragement in my ear. Slowly and ever so gently you worked yourself in, pausing when you sensed my discomfort. Each time you met resistance, you would force yourself to stop forward motion and rock in and out slowly and then squeeze yourself to swell larger to prepare me for the triumphant passage of the bulbous head my lips became so familiar with. As the largest part of the head reached the tightest part of its journey, you stopped to let me expand to my fullest and experience the final stretching pain of complete submission as you kissed my tears to take away the pain. As my open mouth gasped for breath, I began to tingle with an orgasm as I felt every swollen vein on your penis as it slowly traveled through my opening as the large head finally passed and the other inches began to enter and retreat as they traveled toward their final destination. Finally you were all the way in, stopping to let me savor the feeling of giving myself to you as you lifted up and stared triumphantly into my eyes when I was fully penetrated. I was no longer self-conscious as to how wide my legs were spread, or how exposed I felt having your penis pinning me to the bed with your public hair and balls tickling me as if to convey just how powerless I am to prevent your liquid promises from inseminating me.

Finally, I reached up and put my arms around your neck and began rocking my hips to signal my surrender. You held me ever more tightly as you slowly drove yourself in and out to celebrate my transition causing milk to ooze freely from my breasts. Each time as you started to swell toward your climax, you slowed down and your full length entered and retreated slowly as I instinctively learned to tighten my pussy muscles on your out strokes to give you maximum pleasure and to signal my desire to please you with my new found carnal skills. Finally, satisfied that I truly accepted my new feminine role, you again began to thrust into me deeply and with more passion as you drove yourself into me. I was squeezing my pussy tightly as I clutched your shoulders and maneuvered my hips to help aim your thrusts and finalize my breeding before you deemed me unworthy to be your vessel.

Soon we were in a lover's rhythm as my pussy contractions finally lulled away your control as I felt you become harder, more rigid, and much bigger, as you finally stiffened your body in passionate agony. You were grasping me so tightly, I could feel you pulsing as your hot, wet seed throbbed into my pussy as my own juices slowly leaked out of my clittie. My body gave way to another slow, body stiffening orgasm that slowly traveled from my toes to the top of my head as every muscle in my body fought to pull you deeper into me as you continued your thrusting. Suddenly, I felt you stiffening again and rapidly begin pulsing another measure into me in a final tribute to my new femininity. I felt joyfully at peace, as you held me tightly like prey until the last pulsing droplet of you was safely inside me.

Clintdear
Clintdear
379 Followers