A Healing Touch! Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes. I'll try." I told her, looking her straight in the eyes.

"You will? You don't even know what...," She caught herself at my amused look, paused and gathered her thoughts.

"I need you to know, that this is not without risk. The elders don't want you to help the mentally wounded fighters. They feel that you could be hurt, or somehow think less of us and stop helping."

My smile was gentle. "Everyone needs and deserves help. I've never been very good at following directions. Maybe we should just not tell the elders?"

She leaned in then and hugged me. "Thank you!" She didn't let go, and I thought she might even be crying. She was soft and squishy and smelled oh so lovely. I rubbed her back and just held her. She had not yet tied her robe, which was gaping open, and I must confess I was getting distracted again.

I was thinking about trying to rest a hand on her breast when she gathered herself together and wiped a tear away. "Let's go right now before anyone else suspects something."

I had not finished eating, and there were some Elves clearly waiting to talk to me, but I got up and went with her. We left the tent. It was a cold, clear day. The sunlight filtered down through the giant trees, and the ground was hard. There were outcroppings of rock that we had to detour around. She seemed in a hurry, so I left immediately with her. I had slippers and my blanket, but that was all.

She wasn't much better than me, wearing just booties and her robe. I could clearly see the outlines of her nipples, and she had to be cold. Her legs were long and lean. They flashed with every step, as the robe flared open to her hips. If only it weren't so cold, it would be nice to have sex outside under the sky. I felt myself growing hard and needed to adjust my blanket.

We passed some Elves, all of whom stepped aside for us, and then saluted. There were clearly deferential, what I couldn't tell was if they were deferring to her or to me. Finally, we came to the entrance of a cave.

There were guards posted outside, and the entrance was barred by a door. They promptly stood aside for us and opened said door. Torches were burning along the walls. It was much warmer inside, and I noticed a fire bowl up ahead, like the ones that were used in the medical tent.

We walked down the cave and passed some smaller caves. Those caves were barred, and she explained to me that prisoners were inside. Finally, we came to the end of the tunnel. Several guards slammed to attention, and there was a small single door placed in the wall.

"How is the prisoner?" She inquired of them.

"It's been a bad day, your majesty. Prepare yourself, if you wish to see her." A guard replied.

"I do wish to see her. Open the door."

The other two guards leaped to obey, swinging the door open. They shut the door behind us, with an ominous clang. The room inside contained a bed, and a bucket. There was a side table with a water pitcher and the remains of dinner. I could hear moaning coming from the back wall.

"Oh, no. They have had to restrain her." She sighed.

I walked towards the sound. There was a female chained to the wall, by her ankles and wrists. The chains had a little slack, and she was standing up, but she couldn't sit or drop her hands below her shoulders. She was absolutely filthy. It was impossible to tell what color her hair was. She reeked, and I supposed she couldn't even reach the bucket if she had to void. Her eyes were screwed shut, and she appeared to be in some distress. There was tension in her face as if she was having a particularly bad nightmare.

She was naked. I immediately went up to her and placed my hand on her stomach. She was cold. Some of the tension seemed to run out of her face when I touched her.

"Why is she naked? She doesn't even have a blanket." I asked.

"She keeps trying to kill herself, with any clothes that we give her. She rips them up and tries to hang herself. " My royal escort informed me.

I frowned and hugged the prisoner tightly. She was smaller than me and very skinny, so I was able to engulf her in my arms and wrap both of us in the blanket. I could feel the tension draining out of her, as we made skin to skin contact. For a moment, she leaned against me as if she could absorb all of my warmth. She reeked.

"Ahhhhh!" I cried out! I jerked backward trying to get away from the pain in my chest. She bit my nipple, and blood was flowing down my stomach! "That hurt. Son of a bitch!" I landed on my butt, outside of her reach.

I looked up. She was smiling. She had a trickle of blood running from the corners of her mouth. Her eyes were open now, and they were the deepest purple I had ever seen. I was mesmerized by them and stopped swearing.

"Careful!" warned my companion. "She's dangerous."

I looked down at my chest and moaned. My right nipple was hanging by a flap of skin. It was intense stinging pain, and I was so not horny at that moment. "How are we ever going to have sex? Screw sex, how are we going to fix this?" I pointed at myself.

"She likes it rough. So we'll blindfold her and gag her, and leave her chained up. I'll take care of you, and you can take care of her." Elanora was the name of Queen of the Elves, and I assumed that was who I was talking to, "I have a little bit of healing power, let me look at your chest."

She tried doing magic first, but that didn't work. Next, she kissed the wound, and absolutely nothing happened. Finally, she laid her hands on me, much like a faith healer would, but again nothing happened. In the end, she took her robe off, so she was naked. She had a small knife strapped to her upper thigh, and she used it to cut a strip from the bottom of the robe, which she then bound my chest with.

Elanora turned to look at the prisoner. She nodded once, and the woman's eyes were covered, with a tight black blindfold. She nodded again, and the prisoner was wearing a gag.

I was sitting on the ground, with my mouth agape. This was the first I had seen magic used. I wondered why they couldn't just use it in battle? Elanora knelt between my legs and buried her head in my center.

She took me into her mouth and started sucking and playing with my balls. I was pretty limp, and my chest still hurt so I was dubious. I didn't feel the least bit aroused. I couldn't help worrying about the prisoner. She could reach the Elf between my legs.

I was momentarily distracted by Elanora's bum, as it started to twitch and two things happened almost immediately. The female on the wall moaned around her gag and started trying to squeeze her thighs together. I got hard.

I can't explain it. One moment I was limp, and I was filled with pain and anxiety, and the next I was hard. Elanora looked up at me and smiled. "My magic is the magic of life, and growing things. That's why I'm the queen." Her tri-colored eyes were luminous as she gazed into mine.

She then deep throated me, taking me deep enough that I could feel the back of her throat. She started to swirl her tongue and bob up and down on my erection. A moment ago, I was worried about getting an erection, and now I was concerned about coming too soon. So, I stopped her.

"No more, or I will spill." She pouted but honored my request, by sitting on the ground next to me. She flounced as she sat, which did absolutely delightful things to her breasts. Once again, I was amazed at my ability to notice such things.

This time she wrinkled her nose as she looked at her prisoner. A blur of motion and the prisoner was now facing the wall. Her hands were chained to the wall, by a new set of chains so she couldn't move them. She had a bar of wood between her legs so she couldn't close them. I could see that she was clearly aroused. Her nipples were erect, and the folds of her sex were open and wet.

Elanora nudged me with her elbow. "Your turn." She said with a wink.

I climbed to my feet and approached the woman on the wall. "What's your name?"

She just looked at me and remained silent. Her purple eyes glowed in the dim light. I already knew who she was, but so much for conversation.

Thorn made no attempt to escape or fight me. She watched me the entire time, and never closed her eyes. She was wet, as I had expected, and I was able to penetrate her rather easily. I started to slide in and out of her slowly. The rhythmic slapping of my hips against her thighs echoed in the room.

I had no way of knowing if she was enjoying this, as her expression never changed. I felt vaguely dirty as if I was doing something wrong. I closed my eyes and focused only on the sensations in my erection. She was looser. I could feel her warmth and wetness, but not much else. I started to worry about my erection fading.

"Remove her gag," I instructed Elanora.

She looked at me oddly. Too late I remembered that she was royalty, but she did as I asked, with a flick of her fingers. "Don't let her be-spell you." She instructed me.

Thorn moaned. It was one of the most erotic sounds I have ever heard. In my old life, I enjoyed watching porn, because of the sounds that a woman makes when she is experiencing pleasure, I could turn the monitor off and just listen. It was the same thing here, her face was blank, her body was motionless, but the keening moan let me know she was enjoying things.

I could feel myself growing hard again, as I continue to rock in and out of her. She shifted ever so slightly dropping her head and lifting her ass. I felt like I was hitting her cervix, and I started to pick up the pace.

"When you come, stay in her. That's where your sperm will do the most good."

I was soon frantic, pounding in and out of her wet pussy. Her moans reached a feverish pitch, and she stiffened in my arms, as her orgasm flowed over her. I stopped when I felt the contractions and waited with my hands on her hips. She relaxed into her chains after a moment, and I entered her soaking wet core again.

Her head was hanging down between her arms, but she looked back when she felt me penetrate her. She smiled! She actually smiled! I assumed she was sensitive so I went slowly, but I need not have worried. She had just enough slack in her chains to rock back and forth against me, and soon we were slamming into each other. It was a little violent and frantic, and it didn't take long for me to lose myself in my passion and explode inside of her.

I buried myself in her when I started coming. I held her tight to my hips, my head and neck tense with pleasure. The orgasm roared through me, and I spurted and spurted. I wasn't breathing, I was rigid with pleasure, and I felt a headache forming.

After a long moment, I was utterly spent. Thorn's head was hanging down again and flushed with the afterglow of sex. I pulled out with a went sploosh, and went and knelt by the wall.

"Careful," Elanora warned me. I had no fear.

I took Thorn's head in my hands, and I kissed her lips. It was a gentle kiss, no tongue, and I certainly didn't try and invade her mouth. I just held her head and kissed her. She didn't bite me, or in any way try and resist, but she never kissed back.

I noticed her eyelids were closed and she appeared to be at peace. "Can you unchain her?" I asked.

Elanora did so without a word. I picked Thorn up and carried her over to the pallet. I covered her in my blanket, and used Elanora's discarded robe, for a pillow. Wisteria rested her head on the robe, while also hugging it, and immediately drifted off to sleep.

Elanora and I left the room. We were both naked, and the guards were clearly surprised by our appearance. They leaped to their feet.

"Is it wise your majesty to leave your clothes with her?" Protested one.

"She is resting peacefully. Let her kept the clothes as long as she remains calm. When she wakes, you may remove them if you deem it appropriate. She is only to be restrained if she tries to hurt herself again." Instructed Elanora.

"Would you like our clothes?" One of the guards stammered.

Elanora smiled at him. "Thank you, but that won't be necessary."

We left the guard room, and the temperature immediately dropped in the hall. I supposed the combination of an enclosed place, and body heat kept the guard room warm. Due to the confines of the walkway, I was forced to walk behind her majesty, and I thus had the most delightful view.

She was clearly physically fit, and her derriere was absolutely perfect. Her muscles rippled as she walked, and I had to remind myself to look away. I loved the way a woman's back looked with all of its sexy curves. I could see the tips of her breasts as she walked, and I imagined myself placing my hand on her back and holding her while I fondled her. I would dip her low, and kiss her thoroughly using lots of tongue, and while I was doing that I would play with her nipples. After a few minutes, I would lean her against the wall and allow my hands to drift lower, while my mouth took her breasts.

Elanora stopped walking and turned. "Oh, my goddess!" She exclaimed her hands on her hips.

"Stop it! Stop it right now!" She blushed, and it was the cutest thing ever. She punched my chest in expatriation. "You need to stop!"

"What?" I was genuinely confused.

"I'm Queen here. Do you seriously think, I don't know what's on your mind?"

Now it was my turn to blush. "You just had sex! Our magic is powerful, but you shouldn't be experiencing this level of lust so soon."

"Maybe it's just you." I smiled at her and winked.

"I'm flattered! Believe me, I am, but not now! There are loads of Elves that need your help, and I am not one of them." She cocked her hip and looked me straight in the eye.

"Got it, mister?" She poked me. Hard.

"Got it." I grinned back at her. Her eyes drifted down my body to the rather impressive erection that had grown throughout our conversation.

"Uuugghh! We've created a monster." She rolled her eyes, turned and stomped down the hallway.

We left the prison area with no further conversation. It was still cold, and I wasn't looking forward to our trip outside. I rather quickly lost my erection, and I noticed her nipples were painfully erect. I had thought that we would stand out being naked, but nobody paid us any attention. Elanora snuggled into my arms as we walked and we shared heat in that way.

I had expected her to be cold, and I expected the contact to be awkward given her stated desire to not have sex with me, but it wasn't. Instead, she explained a little more about the Elves.

She informed me that Humans and Elves were often aroused by each other, because of our respective scents. She told me that I had magic healing powers and could very well develop more magic as time went on. She explained, that part of my strength was to be ready to have sex on a fairly regular basis when I was in the Elf world.

Indeed, if I didn't have sex and release my powers, I could tip over into madness. I laughed at that! Imagine the pick-up lines. I could tell a female, "You are driving me nuts." and it would literally be true!

She explained that some Elves had magic powers, but most did not. The Elves were fighting Orcs, who had gradually moved into their homeland. The Orcs were brutal, much more so than they had been in the past. They were also fighting with more coordination. She didn't have an explanation for those things but assumed that they had been united by someone or something.

I thought it odd that I had not seen any kids, and so I asked her about this.

She replied, "Elves have very few children, as we have such a long life. That's why you're so important to us. Every Elf is cherished."

She explained. "The birth rate has started to pick up recently, and I wonder if our magic is reacting to the loss of life from the war? We keep what kids we have far from danger, and well protected."

She was grave and matter of fact in her speech. It was as if she long ago accepted the facts, and she was just reciting them back to me. I couldn't imagine the pressure she was under to save her people. I felt it keenly as well. It was one thing to find the Elves and a spot for myself in creation, it would be another thing entirely to lose it. I don't want to go back to being plain old Stewart.

We made it back to the inn and moved the chairs closer to the roaring fire. One of the serving wenches brought us hot tea with honey and blankets. I was cold and cuddled under the blanket trying to warm myself.

My eyelids were starting to sag when the messenger ran in. "Stewart, Stewart!?!" He yelled. "Come quickly, you are needed in the healing tent!"

I sprang to my feet, wrapping the blanket around my shoulders and followed him out of the tent. We hurried away, and I never looked back, so I didn't see a thoughtful Elanora follow out of the inn. I didn't see her watching us go, and I certainly didn't notice the small smile that played across her face. When I was gone, she walked away from the Inn and disappeared into the woods.

...

The healing tent was a madhouse. People were moving everywhere, and there was a stream of wounded coming in the tent. Apparently, there had been some sort of skirmish, and the Elves had been badly surprised. They knew I was there to help heal, and so they tried to flee in an attempt to save the wounded.

I got to work. The healings followed a similar pattern. The Elves would take me to the next critical patient. A nurse would help me sexually. Sometimes, it was a blow job, other times we would cuddle, or maybe she would arouse the wounded person and then I would have sex with her, creating a three-some. The last seemed to work the best of all. I would have an orgasm and spread my seed on or in the wounded Elf, and they would invariably get better.

I was nearing the end of the wounded when I made a critical mistake. The female warrior was female, and very near death. She was in shock, and pale from loss of blood. She had a long slice across her stomach, and one of her arms was hanging by a flap of skin. The arm looked as if it had been crushed by some sort of weapon. The bleeding had been stopped, but there was blood everywhere.

Three females were standing around her. It was otherwise quiet in that corner of the tent. One of them was her twin. The twins had long curly brunette hair and the bluest of blue eyes.

They were all so tall and lean that they appeared emaciated and I wondered if they had been fighting for a while. They were badly in need of a bath and looked exhausted. I could see the tiredness written across their faces.

The other two were clearly related, maybe sisters? They were tall, with darker hair... The three of them were huddled together and looked at a loss for what to do next. I could see the tension and frustration in their stances.

"Let me try," I told them.

I wondered why I had not been brought to this female sooner. Later, it was explained to me that they expected her to die, and did not wish to waste my time. But she hadn't died, not yet at least.

"We would be delighted for any assistance you may provide. She is the youngest, and well-nigh on passing over to the summer lands." They looked up at me. "What can you do? You are nothing but a human."

I walked over and hugged all three at the same time. Immediately some of the tension left them. The twin pushed me away.

"You're a healer?" She breathed.

"I am." I smiled gently at her.

"How does your magic work?" She asked.

"It works by touch. The more intimate, the better. My seed is potent." I explained.

"How can we help?" She asked. "She is our youngest sister, and we would not touch her in that way."

"Find friends then. The more we can pool our magic, the better her odds."

The three females were gone in an instance. They had a purpose now, and I doubted they would be gone long. I held the wounded warrior in my arms. I was careful not to disturb the wounds, and my touch seemed to ease some of her pain.