A Heart Divided Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nageren
nageren
1,070 Followers

She went to step towards me, but I held up my hand and asked her to wait. "Just...let me enjoy the view for a few seconds." She rolled her eyes a bit, but smiled and put her hands on her hips. Naked except for the necklace I had given her, Gina was a vision of pure beauty. I wanted to both stare at her and ravish her and wondered why it wasn't possible to do both at the same time. My eyes traveled up and down her body, appreciating her full breasts that sat high on her chest, her curvy hips that always looked so good in running shorts, and her toned stomach. I finally stopped ogling and looked at her face. She was smiling and watching me.

"Did you just want a peep show or can we proceed?"

I stood up and closed the one-step distance between us. Taking her face in my hands, I kissed her. She reached down and unfastened my pants. I shuffled backwards, pulling her with me, as she tried to push my pants down as far as she could while not breaking lip contact. Once I was against the bed again, she pushed me down onto my back. Lifting my feet up, she pulled at my pant legs until I was as naked as her.

"Move back," she said, pointing towards the head of the bed. I wiggle backwards until my head was at the pillows. Gina moved towards me on her knees, then fell forward onto me, stopping her fall with her hands on either side of me. Then she slowly lowered her body until we were touching.

We both moaned and gasped at the feeling of our naked bodies pressed against each other. The sensation of skin touching skin- it's something that nothing else can duplicate or replace. And the emotional component of being so physically intimate with someone that you are just as close to emotionally- that's what sex should be about. I thought about those times in the past year when Lynn just "let" me have sex with her, but it was clearly only with her body. She was shutting me out in every other way. That kind of sex is only fulfilling on one level, and it's not the deepest level.

What Gina and I were beginning was sex at the most fulfilling level. I would cringe to call this "fucking," though there would later be a time for fucking- I hoped. That was too crude a word for what was happening between us- a moment when the sexual was only one aspect of our union.

Gina was kissing my upper body- my shoulders, my chest, my ribs, my arms, my neck...I could only enjoy her attentions and rub her body slowly with my hands. Growing restless with a long evening of being denied, my cock began moving against her skin. It was trapped between our stomachs, and rubbing it along her smooth abs was nice. Thankfully, Gina was as eager as I was, and she felt no compulsion to draw out the foreplay.

"Gareth...?" she said between kisses.

"Hmmm?"

"We've had 6 weeks of foreplay."

"Mmm-hmm"

"That's more than enough for me."

"Then why are you still talking?" I teased. She straightened up and gave me a disbelieving look. Playfully shoving my shoulders into the bed, she leaned over and grabbed something from the nightstand- a condom.

"Did you put that there last week, too?" I asked.

Another playful shove to my chest. "Just now, while you were downstairs. I know we haven't talked about this, but..."

"It's fine, Gina. As long as you are the one putting it on me."

"Well listen to mister sassy pants tonight!"

"Hey, there's a beautiful naked woman on top of me. I can't help but be a little confident."

"Confident is fine. Just don't get cocky," she warned, rolling the condom over my painfully hard shaft. "God, I hope this fits. I didn't think about how thick you are when I bought it."

"It'll be fine, I think. I haven't worn one in ages...they're a little tight and not the most comfortable, but they stretch."

Gina got off of me and lay down on her back next to me. "Well, it's not the only thing that's going to need to stretch tonight. Go slow, OK?" Saying that, she wiggled her shoulders and head to get comfortable on the pillow and spread her legs to make room for my entry.

I rolled onto her and held myself above her, looking down at her hair splayed on the pillow, her eyes sparkling with happiness, her breasts rising and falling with her breath, making the gems on her necklace sparkle.

"Gina, you're..." I shook my head in awe.

"Pretty? Sexy? Beautiful?" she playfully suggested.

"I was going to say 'a treasure.'"

"You could also have said 'getting impatient.'"

"Well, I guess if I have to..." I teased and started lowering my hips to find her entrance. I wasn't used to the condom, and the loss of sensation on my tip made it much harder to find her slit without looking. Gina reached down and lined me up.

"Slowly, remember. Just until I'm stretched out." It was good that she reminded me, I was ready to be all the way inside her and may not have waited.

I bent my arms and gently lay on top of her. I put my weight on my elbows and put my hands under her, wrapping them around her back. Shifting my hips a little, I started slowly pushing in. Gina winced at the first push and exhaled. Then reaching between us, she took a hold of my shaft and moved it around a bit. The tip was still inside her, but the motion spread some lube from the condom to her slit. It also opened her up a bit more so I could push further in.

Once the head was inside, I stopped for a bit and nudged her nose with mine. She offered me her mouth and I sought her tongue with mine. We kissed tenderly and slowly for a few minutes, and I tried pushing in a little more. Gina gasped, but didn't stop me. We continued pushing our tongues back and forth, in my mouth, then in hers, back and forth.

Meanwhile, I continued advancing slowly into her tight pussy. Once I felt about halfway in, I pulled back a bit and started some small thrusts. Gina moaned into my mouth and gave small thrusts back up towards me. Our combined motions quickly got me all the way inside her. Once I was in, Gina wrapped her legs around my thighs and her arms around my body and whispered, "Just hold it there for a minute, Gare."

She didn't move her mouth back to mine, so I didn't pursue it. Instead, her head was next to mine, her breathing deep and steady in my ear. I kissed wherever I could reach- her ears, her head, her neck, her shoulder...

"Does it feel this full every time?"

"I'm told that it does, but without most of the pain and pressure after a while."

"Well, I look forward to getting to that point."

As I was kissing up and down her neck, she started moving her hips a bit, still wrapping her arms and legs around me.

"Are you ready?" I whispered.

She answered with a quiet groan.

I started pulling back slowly, then back in just as slow. Gina moaned softly into my ear. Once I was confident that she was stretched enough to handle more, I sped up a little, but not too much. I was worried that I might cum too quickly, which wasn't usually an issue for me, but with the excitement of a new lover who was so eager and so sexy and so precious...

Gina's motions changed so that she wasn't thrusting up to meet my motions anymore but was instead trying to wiggle her hips and rub her mound against me. Wanting to see if I could help, I moved a hand to her lower back and pushed up.

She moaned and gave a sexy little grunt. She spread her legs to try to increase the contact but seemed unable to find the fight position. Unwrapping her legs and putting her feet flat on the bed, she raised her hips and seemed to get the contact she wanted. But it was too hard to hold after a few thrusts, and she lowered herself down to the bed again.

I began to ask, "Do you want to..."

"Yes!" she said, correctly assuming I was suggesting she get on top. With my arms around her, I rolled onto my back. Once we were repositioned, she was able to angle herself so that her clit got the pressure it needed. She wasn't thrusting down on me, which gave me time to back away from the orgasm that was sneaking up on me. Instead, she was holding me as deep as I could go and was grinding around, rubbing her clit against my pubic bone.

"Gareth..." she panted. "Gareth, can you hold your hips up a bit?"

I lifted my butt off the bed and held myself up as high as I could. I didn't need to ask if it was OK, her sudden burst of speed and volume confirmed that.

Gina put her hands on either side of my head and started pushing her hips down on me with her grinding. After a couple minutes, my lower back and the backs of my legs were starting to burn from being held in that position. I was ready to ask for a reprieve when Gina started getting close.

"Hmm!...MMMmm...ooooohhhh Gareth....OOhh God I'm going to...Oh, don't move....just like that, please..."

As much as I was enjoying watching her face above me- her eyes clenched and her mouth open and sucking air- I was also drawn to her perfect breasts hanging just within reach of my lips. I planted one small kiss on her stiff nipple. As I kissed the other one for symmetry's sake, Gina's thrusts got stronger.

"Yesss...come on...so close, so close..."

I moved my hands, which had been holding her hips and just hanging on for the ride, to her breasts, pulling them closer to me. I suddenly took as much of one breast into my mouth as I could. Flicking the nipple with my tongue and pressing her breasts together, I held that position once Gina wrapped an arm around my head to pull me tight into her chest.

She came with a cry, a gentle shout. Her thighs trembled and tried to press together, held apart by my legs between them. I could feel her entrance squeezing around the base of my shaft, ensuring that my cock lost none of its hardness. I couldn't move my head, which was frustrating because I really wanted to watch her cum. I wanted to see her face drawn tight in the joyful agony of sexual release, and I wanted to watch her knowing that she had chosen to share that moment- and herself- with me.

After a few seconds she let go of my head, needing her hand to steady herself. I caught a glance of her wrinkled brow and clenched eyes before she lowered her whole body onto mine. I saw and felt the goosebumps on her arms as I finally lowered my hips back to the bed. My hands moved to cup her ass cheeks as her orgasm gradually faded.

Finally, she twisted her upper body onto her side, resting on her elbow while somehow keeping me tight inside her. She was quite limber. She groaned while she twisted and stretched her free arm as if she was yawning.

"Oh my GOD!" she exclaimed. "I have been waiting so long for that. I am ready to sleep now, OK?" She put her hand on my chest and looked at my eyes. I knew she was teasing me, and I played along.

"Like hell you are!" And I rolled her onto her back, slipping out of her in the process. She squealed and laughed at my feigned aggression. But her laughter turned into a shout when I found her entrance and pushed in without waiting for her to adjust. I almost came from that one thrust, from finding myself again wrapped in a tight, warm, welcoming tunnel.

Gina's orgasm had brought me close. The joy of knowing I had brought her pleasure and that she had made me a part of that was emotionally satisfying. And the further knowledge that she was willingly taking part in my own pursuit of release warmed my heart as her squeezing tunnel warmed my cock.

Wait...her squeezing tunnel? I lifted my head to meet her eyes, and Gina was looking at me, biting her bottom lip and smiling. She asked, "Does that feel good?"

I didn't answer her but instead lowered my head to rest on the pillow next to her and groaned. I grabbed her ass with both hands and gripped tightly as I sped up. Gina raised her legs straight up in the air and started thrusting back up at me. Reaching her hands down to my ass, she pulled me towards he again and again. I felt my cum rising, but I thought it was yet a few minutes away. Suddenly, I was there.

I pushed hard against Gina and wiggled my hips. The cum raced through me making me jerk inside her and on top of her. My voice was strangled as I tried to shout.

"nnngggAHHH! ... AH! ... AHH! ... mmgaaAHH!

I remember wrapping my arms around her back and clutching her tightly, afraid I was going to lose her, afraid she wouldn't be there when I was done, as if this was just a vivid dream or fantasy that would find me alone in bed holding a wet tissue over my spent cock.

I continued pressing into her, trying to find a way to be more inside her than I already was. My body was heaving on top of her, struggling to get enough air. Once I was able, I found her lips with mine and kissed her softly.

Gina broke our kiss to say, with laughter in her voice, "I'll take that as a 'Yes, it feels good.'"

"No," I said, still panting a bit. "It felt pretty damn amazing."

While I was still recovering and reluctant to pull out of her, I ran a finger along the necklace and asked, "Do you always leave your jewelry on during sex?"

With her quick wit, she replied, "Buy me more and find out." I raised my eyebrows at that, and she just laughed. "I'm only teasing, Gareth. I'm not looking for a sugar daddy or anything. But a girl never minds nice presents, and I'm always one to show appreciation where appreciation is due."

"Oh, so this was just to thank me for the necklace?" I said, not at all serious. But Gina's eyes went serious. "No. You have to remember, Gareth, you have to remember that I wanted this as much as you did- more, maybe."

"I don't think that's possible, but I'll accept 'as much'," I said, and started to pull out.

"Wait!" Gina said, and reached down to grab my shaft. I wasn't sure what she was doing until she said, "Go ahead." and held onto the condom as I pulled out.

"Oh, geez," I said. "Sorry. It really has been a long time since I used one." I climbed off of her and disposed of the condom. We took turns in the bathroom, then came back to bed.

"So, do you have some sleepwear in that magically well-prepared overnight bag?" I asked as Gina curled up in front of me so that we were facing the wall together. I put an arm around her and put my other arm under the pillow we were sharing.

"Hmmm. Space was pretty limited. I had to make cuts. You'll just have to excuse me as I sleep naked next to you."

"You're excused. But be prepared to face the consequences of being naked and sexy in bed."

Wiggling her ass against my crotch and turning back to give me a lingering good-night kiss, she answered, "I'm already prepared to face those consequences, lover. There are more condoms on the nightstand behind you." At that remark, my well-drained cock almost sprang back to life. But the rest of my body overruled it, and I fell asleep with my new love in my arms.

*******

I woke up once or twice very briefly during the night, found Gina and moved to snuggle next to her again. She would hum a happy noise under her breath as I wrapped my arm back around her. I didn't even consider having sex again- sleeping next to her was just so comfortable.

*******

When I awoke in the morning, I was alone in bed and I heard Lynn moving around in the bathroom. I thought about going to make breakfast, then decided to wait for her in bed...maybe she'd come back and join me for some morning sex. It had been a long time since we'd...

And then I realized that it wasn't Lynn I was hearing in the bathroom. My brain started waking up and remembering the night before. Gina. Gina and I had made love. Gina had spent the night with me. Gina was still here. I was still a little disoriented, not sure how to shake the presence of Lynn from my mind when I was in the bedroom. But when Gina came out of the bathroom, her hair in a ponytail, I forgot about Lynn and took in the beauty of the woman in front of me. Dressed only in a lazy smile, she crawled back under the covers and draped herself across me.

She rested her head on my chest and wrapped a leg over my waist. "I was wondering when you'd wake up," she said dreamily. I watched you sleeping for a while, then I got up when I had to pee."

"I think the flush of the toilet woke me up," I said, still a little groggy.

"Well, I'm not sorry. Or wait...maybe I am. I should make it up to you somehow." Saying that, she reached down and took hold of my morning wood. "Ooooh, I see you're ready for my apology."

Stretching across me to the nightstand, she grabbed another condom and put it over my hardness. I closed my eyes and just enjoyed the sensations. While I lay on my back, Gina straddled me and started working my cock in between her folds. Lying down on top of me, she put her head beside mine on the pillow and whispered, "I forgot that this part might take a few minutes."

Slowly but steadily she worked my tip, then my head into her entrance. Neither of us felt the need to talk, and I enjoyed running my hands along her back and listening to her breathing- a steady cadence interrupted by an occasional gasp. After a few minutes of me fighting the urge to thrust hard into her all in one go, she finally had taken me in.

"I'm glad you're not long," she mumbled. "It might take forever to get you all the way in. And it would be impossible to blow you right." I just smiled.

Then she lifted her head and looked at me, "Oh God, I'm sorry," she was a little flustered. "I shouldn't be critiquing your equipment, should I. I'm so embarrassed, I was just thinking out loud, and I..."

I grabbed her butt with both hands and pushed firmly up into her one time. "All I heard you saying was that you like my equipment- that it's just right for you."

"Well that's secure of you."

"Besides, it's hard to be offended by a woman who is giving you some pretty awesome wake-up sex."

She smiled and kissed my cheek. I could smell a bit of morning breath from her, and I was sure mine was just as bad. She put her head back down on the pillow and we passed the next few minutes in silence. I didn't even need to move much- Gina was slowly moving her hips up and down, providing all the stimulation I needed. She pulled up too high a few times, so that my cock fell out. I didn't mind that much, because whenever it happened I would again experience the exquisite pleasure of entering her.

I lay there, enjoying the feeling of her breasts rubbing against my chest, her smooth legs rubbing against my thighs, and her hands gripping my shoulders from behind. As she glided up and down my body, she made little noises- quiet moans and soft grunts. I reached my hands around her and started rubbing her lower back. I found I could almost hold my hands in place and let her motions create the back massage. "That feels nice," she said softly in response, her voice muffled by the pillow.

I heard her breath speed up a little, but I was getting so close, I wasn't sure I could wait. I started pushing my hips up in time with her downward motions.

"Gina...I'm getting close. You might want to wait a minute..."

"Go ahead," she said. "I'm probably not cumming this way. You'll just have to owe me."

Too caught up in my impending release to make a reply, I gripped her hips and tried to adjust her motion to make it slower and harder. After less than a minute of that, I pushed up into her and with one long groan I came, my cock pulsing against her wonderfully confining walls. Gina pushed down on me as I came, making sure I felt enough pressure at my base to feel maximum release.

After I had finished cumming, I realized my hips were still up in thrust position. I held onto Gina's hips as I lowered mine, taking her down to the bed with me. Catching my breath, I said, "Apology accepted."

Gina turned her head to me and said, "Huh? Oh, yeah. Good." Her hands left my shoulders and roamed up and down my arms.

The condom was starting to feel uncomfortable, and this time I remembered to reach down and hold it while I pulled out of Gina. I really missed being able to stay inside until I was soft, but that was the sacrifice I needed to make in order to make love to Gina, so I never complained.

nageren
nageren
1,070 Followers